North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 TryoutsYesterday at 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGORYesterday at 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/GrapevineYesterday at 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLEYesterday at 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13 - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

'04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

'04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13 - Page 8 Empty Re: '04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:26 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Thanks!! Good stuff here. cheers

Yes, very good. Thanks for the clarification. So I'm probably going to need some help here. I'm assuming that Kenn "stacked the box" last time they played, and the game was scoreless and went to PKs? And Kenn won in PKs?

Nailed it!!!!

So neither team scored in regulation? Go99? Eliza?

If I remeber correctly Rase scored one (don't remeber how) and Kenn got the ball out to a forward who was fouled by my dd (bougus call, my little princess would bever foul anyone Very Happy ) Long free kick that keeper failed to save. Could be wrong though that was awhile back

Ahh, I see. That does make sense. Because last time I saw Kenn play they do have that tall blonde forward with the pony tail (being serious) who is a real game changer. I could definitely see her getting loose and getting a call. Was she the one that scored? And could totally see her scoring on a "long free kick". Thanks for the clarification. Should be good stuff Sunday.

She was playing for RASE then wasn't she?

Back to top Go down

'04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13 - Page 8 Empty Re: '04 Girls FBR Rankings - 04-17-13

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:31 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Yes, very good. Thanks for the clarification. So I'm probably going to need some help here. I'm assuming that Kenn "stacked the box" last time they played, and the game was scoreless and went to PKs? And Kenn won in PKs?

Nailed it!!!!

If I remeber correctly Rase scored one (don't remeber how) and Kenn got the ball out to a forward who was fouled by my dd (bougus call, my little princess would bever foul anyone Very Happy ) Long free kick that keeper failed to save. Could be wrong though that was awhile back

Ahh, I see. That does make sense. Because last time I saw Kenn play they do have that tall blonde forward with the pony tail (being serious) who is a real game changer. I could definitely see her getting loose and getting a call. Was she the one that scored? And could totally see her scoring on a "long free kick". Thanks for the clarification. Should be good stuff Sunday.

Players leave Rase?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 23/04/13, 12:32 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Nailed it!!!!

Huh?? We must be talking about a different girl. This has played for Kenn for as long as I can remember, several years. I think the same girl who won the NFL thing. She WAS their team.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:34 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Nailed it!!!!

Huh?? We must be talking about a different girl. This has played for Kenn for as long as I can remember, several years. I think the same girl who won the NFL thing. She WAS their team.

No, you're incorrect, she also played with RASE

Back to top Go down

Post by HoldTheDoor 23/04/13, 12:35 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Nailed it!!!!

She played for RASE at the time then came back to Solar

HoldTheDoor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 23/04/13, 12:36 pm

Yes, Girl who won, Punt, Pass, Kick played for SK first, then left for RASE, now back with SK.. Was there when SK played Spirit, Scott, Dalglish and the other teams I presume..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 23/04/13, 12:39 pm

So you guys are telling me that Kenn beat RASE not only without this girl, but that this girl was on the RASE team at the time???? And that all of these people are nitpicking the fact that he kept some extra defenders in during their last game. WOW!!!!
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:43 pm

she must be michael jordan or cristiano ronaldo if he goes back to man u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:44 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:So you guys are telling me that Kenn beat RASE not only without this girl, but that this girl was on the RASE team at the time???? And that all of these people are nitpicking the fact that he kept some extra defenders in during their last game. WOW!!!!

With all due respect to her (and she's a great player) one kid does not make a team. Kind of disrespectful to the Solar team. Have you watched either of these teams?

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 23/04/13, 12:51 pm

Keep going, we almost getting to 12 pages..
I agree with MB, have you watched either of these teams. No disrespect to SK's (Punt, Pass, Kick) player, but the rest of the soccer community has caught up in skills, speed and agility. I dont see her as much as a standout like she did several seasons ago. No disrespect by "NO" means..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 23/04/13, 12:54 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:So you guys are telling me that Kenn beat RASE not only without this girl, but that this girl was on the RASE team at the time???? And that all of these people are nitpicking the fact that he kept some extra defenders in during their last game. WOW!!!!

With all due respect to her (and she's a great player) one kid does not make a team. Kind of disrespectful to the Solar team. Have you watched either of these teams?

I have. Granted more a long time ago, and some more recent. I didn't even know said girl had left to go to RASE. I can tell you that the Solar I watched a few years ago doesn't have near the firepower the team I watched a few weeks ago has. That's just a fact. I did forget about the girl on Solar with glasses. I could see them pulling the upset with her as forward. She is a game changer also. Sorry Solar, I wasn't trying to disrespect.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:58 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

I have. Granted more a long time ago, and some more recent. I didn't even know said girl had left to go to RASE. I can tell you that the Solar I watched a few years ago doesn't have near the firepower the team I watched a few weeks ago has. That's just a fact. I did forget about the girl on Solar with glasses. I could see them pulling the upset with her as forward. She is a game changer also. Sorry Solar, I wasn't trying to disrespect.

RASE has an excellent D any goal is going to have to be earned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 12:59 pm

look at poboy being cordial....Ive been missing out this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 23/04/13, 01:00 pm

PDub wrote:Keep going, we almost getting to 12 pages..

No doubt.. This thread is responsible for moving into the top ten posting users this month. Needs to keep going though. I want to move from 'poster' to 'contributor' status Shocked
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 23/04/13, 01:03 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

I don't think anyone questioned that. And I agree, Solar will have a hard time scoring.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 23/04/13, 01:04 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

cheers
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 23/04/13, 01:07 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:

No doubt.. This thread is responsible for moving into the top ten posting users this month. Needs to keep going though. I want to move from 'poster' to 'contributor' status Shocked

HAHAHA!! You 5 post away from that status
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 23/04/13, 01:10 pm

I thought when I hit 200 I would get the free set of steak knives....dang it nothing changed!
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 23/04/13, 01:11 pm

PDub wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:

HAHAHA!! You 5 post away from that status

Maybe LW or JK will let me live post on here the status of the game. I could even use 'stack the box', 'park the bus', or use a new one, 'I hope she doesn't pull a Suarez'. affraid
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 01:20 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Just my take, RASE will hands down beat Solar Kenn (Stack box or Not). Solar Kenn struggle to beat a Spirit Clark team that just finished playing DT Scott and got the 15-20 min rest in between. So what was Solar Kenn excuse for being down 3-0 and so happen to pull off a 4-3 win.

I heard JK sat 4 or more of his starters at the beginning of this game and then sent them out after the half - pulled the ol' "bait and switch" on 'em... it's all rumored but also heard there was "some" truth to it... i.e. went from 0-3 to 4-3 in the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 01:21 pm

teach your daughters how to defend a "Suarez" I coat my DD's jersey in cod liver oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/04/13, 01:24 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:teach your daughters how to defend a "Suarez" I coat my DD's jersey in cod liver oil

yikes!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 23/04/13, 01:29 pm

SoccaDad wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Just my take, RASE will hands down beat Solar Kenn (Stack box or Not). Solar Kenn struggle to beat a Spirit Clark team that just finished playing DT Scott and got the 15-20 min rest in between. So what was Solar Kenn excuse for being down 3-0 and so happen to pull off a 4-3 win.

I heard JK sat 4 or more of his starters at the beginning of this game and then sent them out after the half - pulled the ol' "bait and switch" on 'em... it's all rumored but also heard there was "some" truth to it... i.e. went from 0-3 to 4-3 in the end...

Hmm, Thought it was Spirit Clark that played the double header that day not Solar Kenn. Why would JK want to do this?? Story sounds fishy to me. Im sure JK wont do this against a few of the other Top teams..

Last edited by PDub on 23/04/13, 01:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 23/04/13, 01:32 pm

They both had double headers that day according to the schedule.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 23/04/13, 01:34 pm

DT Scott also had a double header that day with these two teams.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 23/04/13, 01:35 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:They both had double headers that day according to the schedule.

Thanks!!
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next