North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

SDL 4/27 scores... - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

SDL 4/27 scores...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SDL 4/27 scores... - Page 5 Empty Re: SDL 4/27 scores...

Post by SD69 29/04/13, 03:53 pm

db10 wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:Herm Edwards voice: "you play to win the game!!"

Actually, no, my daughter plays to develop into a complete player so she can "win the game" when it really matters. Not as a 9 year old in a league that doesn't officially keep score.

And once again to prevent certain parents from thinking this is a slight on their team or coach it's not. It's a general statement about what I believe U9 soccer should be about.

Not trying to be funny here, but when does it really matter as opposed to when it doesn't?

SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 29/04/13, 04:07 pm

The first time is qualifying. And solar Kenn wont have to play RASE anyway

go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 04:08 pm

db10 wrote:

Actually, no, my daughter plays to develop into a complete player so she can "win the game" when it really matters. Not as a 9 year old in a league that doesn't officially keep score.

And once again to prevent certain parents from thinking this is a slight on their team or coach it's not. It's a general statement about what I believe U9 soccer should be about.

You PLAY to win the game...you TRAIN and PRACTICE and learn from MISTAKES to DEVELOPE....

Imagine you bringing home the DD and mom asks...
"so how was the game hunny?"

Will the DD answer?
A. Oh, it was cool, we developed very well today.
B. We won, can such n such stay over tonight?
C. We lost, the refs were cheating dad says, but can such n such stay over tonight?
D: both B and C

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 29/04/13, 04:15 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:
db10 wrote:

Not trying to be funny here, but when does it really matter as opposed to when it doesn't?

I'd say select. And I'm not saying it doesn't matter because my DD would do anything and everything to win a game. However, I'm not going to get her in the car and say, "ok, this is the number one team according to some unofficial poll on a website you could care less about so get out there and win!" Nor would I hang my head in shame because a loss would really damage my forum rep.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 04:16 pm

As for one who did make it out yesterday to watch this match I have a few observations. First off, the final score did surprise me. I thought Kenn's bunch would have kept it closer. They didn't, and well, that happens sometimes. RASE is an excellent team and is as about as untouchable as they get in this age group or most others for that matter, which I dont think anyone doubted (we'll, except for Kix). The speed with and without the ball that just about every girl on that team possesses is amazing to watch. As for the reaction today towards Kenn's team because of the final score, I expected that would happen. It is kind of funny because of all the "Park the Bus" stuff, and the term Solar'd is a little humorous. But like Go99 said, had RASE been beaten yesterday this thread would have been 50 pages by now. You would have had more first time posters than ever before. Thats what happens when you are near the top. The history with these two teams is what made this matchup intriguing, and say what you will, but both teams earned that history. Can SK hang with RASE? Obviously not. Can SK compete with the other top '04 teams out there? Again, I think history says they can. And like I said before, some of the talk is funny. And yes, RASE whooped them 11-0, but if SK ends up beating your team this summer 5-0, how far is your team behind? Just a thought.

Last edited by Soccer Po Boy on 29/04/13, 04:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 04:25 pm

BillaBonger wrote:
go99 wrote:I think one of the things that gets lost in the RASE play it the beyond the style of play, possesion, passing etc. RASE is a very fast, athletic, powerful, aggressive team. There is a high level of speed at every position.

This is NO joke, big, fast, aggressive to the point of attack, technically sound - looked like an 04 Girls All Star team out there yesterday... Couple of girls are huge, and still have speed and skill to go with their size, towering over many of the girls on both teams. Defense of RASE I think got to actually touch the ball maybe three times the entire game? One shot on goal by SK was off-sides I don't remember seeing any other shots on goal as the ball got to the D only a few times and then was back out quickly. Crazy fast mids and forwards on that team with dynamic foot speed and power. On top of that, if you don't have an attacking Defense, they just take shots at ya all day long over the GK's head, let 'em shoot and they certainly will. Awesome passes across the middle for goal opportunities, too many to count but 4 or 5 of those were converted to points. To SK's credit, they had one little defender that was giving RASE fits on the right side - she was a feisty one, nothing for free on that side.

To give some props to SK, they had a solid passing game but they were getting beat by speed to the point of attack as the ball was hanging up in that tall grass and the girls just couldn't outrun those RASE girls. A couple of good moves by some of the girls and some excellent speed on that team as well. RASE is just a very aggressive and technically sound team of All Stars.

You obviously didn't read my ballot for the '04 All Star team last week.......IT IS AN ALL STAR TEAM!!!!
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BillaBonger 29/04/13, 04:28 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
BillaBonger wrote:
go99 wrote:I think one of the things that gets lost in the RASE play it the beyond the style of play, possesion, passing etc. RASE is a very fast, athletic, powerful, aggressive team. There is a high level of speed at every position.

This is NO joke, big, fast, aggressive to the point of attack, technically sound - looked like an 04 Girls All Star team out there yesterday... Couple of girls are huge, and still have speed and skill to go with their size, towering over many of the girls on both teams. Defense of RASE I think got to actually touch the ball maybe three times the entire game? One shot on goal by SK was off-sides I don't remember seeing any other shots on goal as the ball got to the D only a few times and then was back out quickly. Crazy fast mids and forwards on that team with dynamic foot speed and power. On top of that, if you don't have an attacking Defense, they just take shots at ya all day long over the GK's head, let 'em shoot and they certainly will. Awesome passes across the middle for goal opportunities, too many to count but 4 or 5 of those were converted to points. To SK's credit, they had one little defender that was giving RASE fits on the right side - she was a feisty one, nothing for free on that side.

To give some props to SK, they had a solid passing game but they were getting beat by speed to the point of attack as the ball was hanging up in that tall grass and the girls just couldn't outrun those RASE girls. A couple of good moves by some of the girls and some excellent speed on that team as well. RASE is just a very aggressive and technically sound team of All Stars.

You obviously didn't read my ballot for the '04 All Star team last week.......IT IS AN ALL STAR TEAM!!!!

cheers lol!

BillaBonger
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 04:28 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:As for one who did make it out yesterday to watch this match I have a few observations. First off, the final score did surprise me. I thought Kenn's bunch would have kept it closer. They didn't, and well, that happens sometimes. RASE is an excellent team and is as about as untouchable as they get in this age group or most others for that matter, which I dont think anyone doubted (we'll, except for Kix). The speed with and without the ball that just about every girl on that team possesses is amazing to watch. As for the reaction today towards Kenn's team because of the final score, I expected that would happen. It is kind of funny because of all the "Park the Bus" stuff, and the term Solar'd is a little humerous. But like Go99 said, had RASE been beaten yesterday this thread would have been 50 pages by now. You would have had more first time posters than ever before. Thats what happens when you are near the top. The history with these two teams is what made this matchup intriguing, and say what you will, but both teams earned that history. Can SK hang with RASE? Obviously not. Can SK compete with the other top '04 teams out there? Again, I think history says they can. And like I said before, some of the talk is funny. And yes, RASE whooped them 11-0, but if SK ends up beating your team this summer 5-0, how far is your team behind? Just a thought.

I appreciate the shout out.
BTW I just moved into 1st G99...its an omen.
For the record I have nothing against RASE. I have only seen them play once...sorry poboi I can't make that drive I rather rely on duking it out through debate on this forum. But the 04 world isn't huge, I will see RASE play again. I'm looking forward to it at my convenience though. In the mean time I'll just shell out possibilities and hope they soon pass...if not, I will gracefully bow out and openly confess my undying respect and envy towards RASE but in the most respectful manner possible. Mean while me being from Missouri and all, show me. I'm a level headed humble cat, I can dig being wrong. I got my money. (not literally) on Miami Heat, Denver Broncos, Man U, DTS, and Canelo Alvarez...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 04:31 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:As for one who did make it out yesterday to watch this match I have a few observations. First off, the final score did surprise me. I thought Kenn's bunch would have kept it closer. They didn't, and well, that happens sometimes. RASE is an excellent team and is as about as untouchable as they get in this age group or most others for that matter, which I dont think anyone doubted (we'll, except for Kix). The speed with and without the ball that just about every girl on that team possesses is amazing to watch. As for the reaction today towards Kenn's team because of the final score, I expected that would happen. It is kind of funny because of all the "Park the Bus" stuff, and the term Solar'd is a little humerous. But like Go99 said, had RASE been beaten yesterday this thread would have been 50 pages by now. You would have had more first time posters than ever before. Thats what happens when you are near the top. The history with these two teams is what made this matchup intriguing, and say what you will, but both teams earned that history. Can SK hang with RASE? Obviously not. Can SK compete with the other top '04 teams out there? Again, I think history says they can. And like I said before, some of the talk is funny. And yes, RASE whooped them 11-0, but if SK ends up beating your team this summer 5-0, how far is your team behind? Just a thought.

For the record I have nothing against RASE. I have only seen them play once...sorry poboi I can't make that drive I rather rely on duking it out through debate on this forum. But the 04 world isn't huge, I will see RASE play again. I'm looking forward to it at my convenience though. In the mean time I'll just shell out possibilities and hope they soon pass...if not, I will gracefully bow out and openly confess my undying respect and envy towards RASE but in the most respectful manner possible. Mean while me being from Missouri and all, show me. I'm a level headed humble cat, I can dig being wrong. I got my money. (not literally) on Miami Heat, Denver Broncos, Man U, DTS, and Canelo Alvarez...

What drive?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 04:32 pm

Po boy, of you aren't a RASE parent...then you are a fan of them like I am of dts...don't be a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 04:34 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:

What drive?

Lol...to where ever they played at on Sunday evening...that's family fun day for us...its a soccer moratorium or sumthin imposed by the misses

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 29/04/13, 04:34 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:

I've been chasing you all day. Finally petered out Sad

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
I got my money. (not literally) on Miami Heat, Denver Broncos, Man U, DTS, and Canelo Alvarez...

Yeah, but did you have your money on Dortmund over Real?
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 04:40 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:

I've been chasing you all day. Finally petered out Sad

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
I got my money. (not literally) on Miami Heat, Denver Broncos, Man U, DTS, and Canelo Alvarez...

Yeah, but did you have your money on Dortmund over Real?

Nope, neither did I on Bayern over Barca...go figure?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 04:58 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:Po boy, of you aren't a RASE parent...then you are a fan of them like I am of dts...don't be a hypocrite.

I'm going to assume that this is reference to my praise of RASE? Sometimes it's hard for me to figure what the heck you are talking about. And if so, yes, I have always said that they were unbelievable and the cream of the crop. I will always give credit and props to a team that isn't afraid to play the good teams. This is why they are considered the best and are such a hot button on this forum. And the same reason. DTS isnt really a hot button. II think this is the part you are forgetting every time you toot the DTS horn. Are they a good team? Sure they are. I've said it before, they are probably the best '04 team south of downtown. If what I hear about the primetime tournament this weekend is true, they'll have their chance to make some noise. But I have a prediction, RASE beat SK 11-0. + Dalglish beat SK 3-0 = you'll never hear the term RASE and DTS in the same conversation again.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 05:17 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:Po boy, of you aren't a RASE parent...then you are a fan of them like I am of dts...don't be a hypocrite.

I'm going to assume that this is reference to my praise of RASE? Sometimes it's hard for me to figure what the heck you are talking about. And if so, yes, I have always said that they were unbelievable and the cream of the crop. I will always give credit and props to a team that isn't afraid to play the good teams. This is why they are considered the best and are such a hot button on this forum. And the same reason. DTS isnt really a hot button. II think this is the part you are forgetting every time you toot the DTS horn. Are they a good team? Sure they are. I've said it before, they are probably the best '04 team south of downtown. If what I hear about the primetime tournament this weekend is true, they'll have their chance to make some noise. But I have a prediction, RASE beat SK 11-0. + Dalglish beat SK 3-0 = you'll never hear the term RASE and DTS in the same conversation again.

Read that in red....what kind of prediction is that?
All due respect, you're dumb. I forgot about that. But you did interpret that I was referring to your praise of RASE so your reading comprehension is getting better but this isn't a standardized test. And Daglish beating what was left of SK isn't really a statement to be tossing around. Not an excuse but if all they could muster was a mere 3 points against the girls who already had it rough15 mins prior then thats a slight to Daglish and uplift to SK...btw shot out to the SK go...keep it head up young lady. Those goalies got it hard sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 05:23 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Read that in red....what kind of prediction is that?
All due respect, you're dumb. I forgot about that. But you did interpret that I was referring to your praise of RASE so your reading comprehension is getting better but this isn't a standardized test. And Daglish beating what was left of SK isn't really a statement to be tossing around. Not an excuse but if all they could muster was a mere 3 points against the girls who already had it rough15 mins prior then thats a slight to Daglish and uplift to SK...btw shot out to the SK go...keep it head up young lady. Those goalies got it hard sometimes.

I'll clarify, when Dalglish AND SK beat DTS this weekend, you'll need to pick a new team's butt to kiss and promote as "the people's champion". And no need to call names, that's not nice.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 29/04/13, 05:25 pm

And also, congrats on taking the top spot this month. I knew you could do it.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 29/04/13, 05:27 pm

Kix, You must have not seen Dalglish play either. From the looks of it, I dont believe LW is trying to prove a point by putting Dalglish strongest players where they could easily dominate the game. Whether strongest or weakest player, they have to learn from mistakes and learn to play the game regardless of where LW puts them..

Just my thoughts..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 05:39 pm

Poboy I said with all due respect...and dumb is an adjective, I didn't call you a dummy so its not name calling. Lmao....I'm jumping on the RASE wagon with you if they lose too...they can use a better promoter than you anyhow.
And pdub I've seen Daglish play, they are good...never meant to imply anything differently...my bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 29/04/13, 06:19 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Let's stop all this DTS standing with Rase stuff. I've seen DTS play, and if they had a tough time beating Owen (2-0) with a solid sweeper and Rase '05 (2-0), you do the math.

In soccer, a 2-0 score does not by any means indicate a game was tough or close for that matter...

Nope you are right, it doesnt. But again, I've seen both play and their is no comparison. I called it out that when I said Solar Kenn gives up way too many points to be a top '04 team and the Rase vs. SK showed that's.

Yes, DTS has a great Defense but the level of play is not the same. This hope that DTS will save mankind or '04 overall is laughable.

Yea no idea if they will beat RASE if/when they ever play again. I think of all of the 04s they have the best chance but then again, if they don't who really cares. Being #1-5 or even 1-10 of the 100+ soccer teams in north Texas is nothing to be ashamed of.

Absolutely correct, I'd say DTS are at the head of the pack chasing RASE. I think we may now see some DD's trying to jump onto this RASE team from other top teams.
"NOW"??? Shocked ...

That's BEEN the Case...On a YEARLY Basis, you'll See Elite Level '04 Girls, from Other Squads, "All of a Sudden" Playing for Dalglish &/or RASE...To Be Fair, it's NOT as if Liverpool RECRUITS All that Heavily, Because they DON'T Have to, but the Better Girls from ALOT of 04' Teams Still Wind Up There, Anyways...

I've NEVER even Met or Talked to the Guy, yet FEEL for a Coach like Rosales, who was Helpless as 2 of his BEST 04' Players Went Over to Liverpool, 1 1/2-2 Years Ago..."NOW", 1 of them is a Starting Forward for Dalglish & the Other is 1 of RASE's Better Defenders...

DD's have Been Jumping Ship to RASE/Liverpool for as Loooong as my DD has Been In Academy Soccer (More than 3 Full Years Now)...

Bottom Line is, Some Families Subscribe to the "Can't BEAT 'Em, JOIN 'Em" Ideology, Some DON'T...

Basketball

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 06:26 pm

What happens to the Rase or Daglish player that gets her spot taken? And to think, they say its all about development....some of these girls wanna win.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 29/04/13, 06:35 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:What happens to the Rase or Daglish player that gets her spot taken? And to think, they say its all about development....some of girls wanna win.
DURING the Game, LW Wants to WIN that Particular Game...Make No Mistake about it...

There ISN'T a Coach in ANY Sport that'll LOSE a Game in the Name of "Development"...Suggesting Otherwise is Akin to Blowing Smoke Up Someone's Arse...

Basketball

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 06:37 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:What happens to the Rase or Daglish player that gets her spot taken? And to think, they say its all about development....some of girls wanna win.
DURING the Game, LW Wants to WIN that Particular Game...Make No Mistake about it...

There ISN'T a Coach in ANY Sport that'll LOSE a Game in the Name of "Development"...Suggesting Otherwise is Akin to Blowing Smoke Up Someone's Arse...

Basketball

Tell me about it... No doubt....

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 29/04/13, 06:38 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Let's stop all this DTS standing with Rase stuff. I've seen DTS play, and if they had a tough time beating Owen (2-0) with a solid sweeper and Rase '05 (2-0), you do the math.

In soccer, a 2-0 score does not by any means indicate a game was tough or close for that matter...

Nope you are right, it doesnt. But again, I've seen both play and their is no comparison. I called it out that when I said Solar Kenn gives up way too many points to be a top '04 team and the Rase vs. SK showed that's.

Yes, DTS has a great Defense but the level of play is not the same. This hope that DTS will save mankind or '04 overall is laughable.

Yea no idea if they will beat RASE if/when they ever play again. I think of all of the 04s they have the best chance but then again, if they don't who really cares. Being #1-5 or even 1-10 of the 100+ soccer teams in north Texas is nothing to be ashamed of.

Absolutely correct, I'd say DTS are at the head of the pack chasing RASE. I think we may now see some DD's trying to jump onto this RASE team from other top teams.
"NOW"??? Shocked ...

That's BEEN the Case...On a YEARLY Basis, you'll See Elite Level '04 Girls, from Other Squads, "All of a Sudden" Playing for Dalglish &/or RASE...To Be Fair, it's NOT as if Liverpool RECRUITS All that Heavily, Because they DON'T Have to, but the Better Girls from ALOT of 04' Teams Still Wind Up There, Anyways...

I've NEVER even Met or Talked to the Guy, yet FEEL for a Coach like Rosales, who was Helpless as 2 of his BEST 04' Players Went Over to Liverpool, 1 1/2-2 Years Ago..."NOW", 1 of them is a Starting Forward for Dalglish & the Other is 1 of RASE's Better Defenders...

DD's have Been Jumping Ship to RASE/Liverpool for as Loooong as my DD has Been In Academy Soccer (More than 3 Full Years Now)...

Bottom Line is, Some Families Subscribe to the "Can't BEAT 'Em, JOIN 'Em" Ideology, Some DON'T...

Basketball

Don't worry, those same DD's and families will be coming back in a couple of years. silent
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 29/04/13, 06:52 pm

No doubt RASE is the top of the 04s, and probably has an easy time against the other 04 teams...so, although I respect them, I also like to pull for the underdogs. Laughing

Didn't the overly dominant Soviet hockey team just destroy the US olympic squad 10-3 just a couple of weeks before their match in the 1980 olympics (13 days to be exact)? So...don't ever say it can't possibly happen...just sayin'
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/13, 06:58 pm

10sDad wrote:No doubt RASE is the top of the 04s, and probably has an easy time against the other 04 teams...so, although I respect them, I also like to pull for the underdogs. Laughing

Didn't the overly dominant Soviet hockey team just destroy the US olympic squad 10-3 just a couple of weeks before their match in the 1980 olympics (13 days to be exact)? So...don't ever say it can't possibly happen...just sayin'

On the count of 3...duck...
1,2,3 DUCK!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next