North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8 - Page 2 Empty Re: PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 11:24 am

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Where you at DTS?

I think they're heading up to Nebraska that weekend. They are trying to beat every Rec team in Americas heartland. So far, so good.

With the moniker Soccer Po Boy it would be safe to say you're a guy but I wouldn't be shocked if you revealed you were a woman or transgender....

No offense to the moms on the forum but his tendencies are suspect.

Shouldn't you be at a Rosales practice?

I'm headed that way now...stopped by your house to holler at LW but your wife said he was busy....weird scene...

I bet it was

Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8 - Page 2 Empty Re: PrimeTime Summer Invitational 6/8

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:24 am

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

I think they're heading up to Nebraska that weekend. They are trying to beat every Rec team in Americas heartland. So far, so good.

With the moniker Soccer Po Boy it would be safe to say you're a guy but I wouldn't be shocked if you revealed you were a woman or transgender....

Now now Kix, you and Po Boy need to kiss and make up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:27 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
04Soccer wrote:I will pick the Sweet Tarts as their strongest competition. Word has it they tied the Sparkly Tulips after 2 regulation overtimes and neither could convert penalty kicks

From a sting parent?....everybody got jokes these days...

Heres a hint Kix, and to any other Rosales parent. It's better to have jokes.....than to BE the joke.

You must be in your late forties and have a slight drinking issue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:29 am

Cleansheets wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

His comments are indirectly aimed at kids...he wouldnt dare approach a coach or parent for that matter in person...I can tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:29 am

Cleansheets wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Or on second thought, keep this up it's more entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 11:32 am

I can understand your bitterness Kix. If I had paid dues and hadn't practiced in 3 weeks I would be bitter too. We'll get you through this lil buddy.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:38 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:I can understand your bitterness Kix. If I had paid dues and hadn't practiced in 3 weeks I would be bitter too. We'll get you through this lil buddy.
Hey Kix, is there any truth to that? What's the story?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:48 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:I can understand your bitterness Kix. If I had paid dues and hadn't practiced in 3 weeks I would be bitter too. We'll get you through this lil buddy.

From what I understand u don't really pay dues...Damn shame...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:51 am

Cleansheets wrote:

Truth is...po boy operates as though he is a real housewife on a reality series...spreading rumors and being "catty" as they say...never revealing who his DD plays for if he even has a daughter....he might be a custodian at blue sky or just a lonely soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 11:53 am

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

Truth is...po boy operates as though he is a real housewife on a reality series...spreading rumors and being "catty" as they say...never revealing who his DD plays for if he even has a daughter....he might be a custodian at blue sky or just a lonely soul.

I'm not the one who threw that "rumor" out there. But judging by your answer, I would say there is plenty of truth to it.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:55 am

How does one such as yourself know everything about every other team?....it is kind of weird. Don't bother answering the question because its a rhetorical one. You might just be a coach....hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 11:58 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

I'm not the one who threw that "rumor" out there. But judging by your answer, I would say there is plenty of truth to it.

You are just as guilty for help spreading it...an accessory to gossip...that's female like tendencies...salon talk...nail shop dialogue. Just saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommabear90 30/05/13, 12:02 pm

Or crazy B**** talk

Mommabear90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 12:03 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

You are just as guilty for help spreading it...an accessory to gossip...that's female like tendencies...salon talk...nail shop dialogue. Just saying...

I guess you should have done your research on him before you left Sting. No need to take your anger out on me.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 12:03 pm

Mommabear90 wrote:Or crazy B**** talk

Nah, I'll leave that to you.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 12:26 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

I guess you should have done your research on him before you left Sting. No need to take your anger out on me.

I'm wayyy far from angry guzzler...just calling it like I see it...
You either know everything that's going on in this 04 girls soccer world or spread rumors and gossip that you've acquired...its what you do. But I can't recall seeing a post from you starting or containing the words "we" or "my dd" or "our team"....just an observation...
Very discrete individual, your coach has a gag order on your a$$, or you're a coach your damned self...either way you guzzle...and don't worry about what it means, its not for sensitive eyes or ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 12:28 pm

Mommabear90 wrote:Or crazy B**** talk

Simply put...I was trying to paint a picture for the guy or gal or both....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 12:29 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

You either know everything that's going on in this 04 girls soccer world or spread rumors and gossip that you've acquired...its what you do. But I can't recall seeing a post from you starting or containing the words "we" or "my dd" or "our team"....just an observation...
Very discrete individual, your coach has a gag order on your a$$, or you're a coach your damned self...either way you guzzle...and don't worry about what it means, its not for sensitive eyes or ears.

OBVIUOSLY
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 12:30 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:

OBVIUOSLY
OBVIOUSLY maybe? Dumba$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 12:43 pm

Lol. Yes, I obviously am. Thanks for catching that.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 12:45 pm

I know...I hate when that happens...especially when you and master Bates are watching...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 30/05/13, 12:49 pm

Or maybe it was my plan to try to take your mind off of your wasted money to DTN? I knew you would point out my misspelling and back off the ledge. It worked!!!!!!
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 12:50 pm

Stuff happen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 01:40 pm

Whatever happens with the team Kix, I still wish you and your DD all the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/13, 01:42 pm

Preciate it.... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 30/05/13, 01:45 pm

This is like a "TRUE" Soap Opera!!

Po Boy - "It was I who push Cleansheets off the building"
Kix - "Not True, dang it. It was I"
Po Boy - "No it wasn't"
Kix - "Yes it was"

Po Boy - "Let's fight"
Kix - "OK. But I have to tell you my right wrist hurts"
Po Boy - "I dont give a flying Durty South"
Kix - "I'm still going to kix yo a$$"

Po Boy - "Bring it!!"
Kix - "I can say it louder -- BRING IT!!!"

Cleansheets - "Guys, Im back from the dead. Helloooo can y'all hear me!!"

lol!
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next