North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Sept 13th Predictions D1-D3 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Sept 13th Predictions D1-D3

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sept 13th Predictions D1-D3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sept 13th Predictions D1-D3

Post by whoshotjr 13/09/14, 10:36 pm

Damn- heard few Higgy girls played ECNL today with 01 team. Is that acceptable? Or do we blame the outcome of that game on those kids- get over it people. I'm wondering if the parents from beaten Andromeda team realized how tough D1 would be once Feet and Gio were out of picture. The girls even clubs didn't make the player pass rule just using it - correctly I might add.

whoshotjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 13/09/14, 10:51 pm

Another Mo.... They played ECNL.... A higher level of competition as the rule was written and intended. (Try reading it and taking it at literal value, instead of how can this rule be manipulated to help the big clubs) But this conversation gets old after about 6 pages as always.
We will never agree.

So again congrats to Sting Brown. "Good Job" , "Way to Go" , "We'll Deserved". Coach and club got their win.
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwsHpFl:) 13/09/14, 11:08 pm

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWNNN  Very Happy afro

Same old Same old......
AlwsHpFl:)
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keeper 13/09/14, 11:26 pm

No Andro here. Just wondering when brown and higgy play; brown needs the win to stay in D1 will higgy CPP players to brown so they can win to stay D1? Why does higgy have a team since they seem to be playing for everyone else. USAWNT team played today. The ENCL team must have had 10 new players like brown but higgy players were playing up not down.
Do the players sitting out and their families at least get lunch money and matinee movie passes for the day after all they paid the same money to PLAY soccer, not watch soccer.
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yo#10 13/09/14, 11:42 pm

I

Last edited by yo#10 on 14/09/14, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

yo#10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Strgft12 14/09/14, 12:02 am

scoregazam wrote: So again congrats to Sting Brown. "Good Job" , "Way to Go" , "We'll  Deserved". Coach and club got their win.

Well said SCOREGAZAM.  

Sorry but Sting Brown parents especially "That's my baby girl" are so proud of this tainted victory to create a brand new profile to regurgitate on this forum the propaganda that the coach and club have been feeding them.  It was CRUELTY on display for all to see when Sting Brown's players were sitting on the bench watching Higgy players running around on the field when the game was competitive and undecided.  What was the message that the coach/club sending to these Brown players when "these girls just work hard, listen to their coaches and do their best on the field" as That's my baby girl said???  The message was plain and simple-"thank you for your hard work and commitment to me as your AWESOME coach (who had won national title as he proudly claimed) and for your parents' money to pay for my salary but you're not good enough or I don't trust you to play soccer when the game is competitive especially if I need a win."  "And make sure you remind your parents to write those checks on time because I really need them."  It was disrespectful to these Brown girls who have earned the right to play unless they were injured!  It would have been reasonable to have Higgy girls played when the game had been decided and to give Sting Brown girls some rest for next week.  Parents of those Sting Brown girls who warmed the bench and practiced their cheerleading skills today at a price tag of about $5000 this year should be pissed. They have been fooled!  

Andromeda parents should accept the reality of LHGCL soccer and move on.  You can't win against the mafia unless you're one of the big clubs in NTX.  LHGCL and its rules were designed by the big clubs to keep the money machines printing year after year.  Nothing will change that fact.

There is no doubt that Sting Brown players have worked hard and are getting better as a team.  They have done exceptionally well even without the victory today.  Each player on that team deserves to play every minute of every game as they have sweated and bled for THE TEAM.  Unfortunately for the ADULTS (coaches and parents) on the sidelines WINNING was more important than personal integrity and being true to one's words when it comes to teaching 12 year old girls.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboyblue 14/09/14, 01:03 am

It is amazing the hate Yo10 has for Higgy and those girls!! What in the world did those girls, parents and coach do to you to invoke such emotions?? Most if not all your posts are directed at that team...Of course those two girls played today for the ECNL team and the 02 striker scored a goal that was nullified by a phantom call in the box. She was fantastic. I watched her play in PLD for them and if there is one better in your age group I would like to see her. The 02 midfielder held her own and clearly belonged on the pitch. And why does anyone care about a Club using the pass rule to help sister teams? It's legal (which I agree is worthy of debate) and good for these girls to get to know one another as the odds are many of them will play together someday. I've never seen the Brown team play but obviously they have a great group as well. Good for Sting. Haters are gonna hate.....stick together 02 Sting girls. It all works out in the end.

Littleboyblue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwsHpFl:) 14/09/14, 08:35 am

Big clubs do what they want and as they please. Haven't we learned yet? Again same old same old.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wired 14/09/14, 08:39 am

Its going to be a good game today between feet and holder. One of these two teams should win D3. Holder is big and fast, they should get the win. I hope feet doesn't use player pass, let the girls fight as a team. Good luck to both teams.

Wired
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sept 13th Predictions D1-D3 - Page 2 Empty Well Said

Post by AlwsHpFl:) 14/09/14, 09:05 am

Wired wrote:Its going to be a good game today between feet and holder. One of these two teams should win D3. Holder is big and fast, they should get the win. I hope feet doesn't use player pass, let the girls fight as a team. Good luck to both teams.

Yes, let teams live together or die together. That said GO FEET!! I cheer for local kids. No skin in the game.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nooneaskedmebut 14/09/14, 01:27 pm

Embarrassing. Shame on Sting and cheating unethical coaches. Where do they get these dumb parents that keep eating whatever they throw at them? $, $,$ and more $$$$. Where's the pride of Sting and preaching about doing the right thing? No class. Sting STINKS!

Nooneaskedmebut
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 14/09/14, 02:33 pm

It was two girls that played with sister team. And with Andro starting keep being out I could see Browns team putting up 4 goals. Also the girls that guest didn't make that big of an impact. Just get over it. Brown would of won even without the Two guest players. It's u13 soccer come back on when there is really something to cry about.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/09/14, 03:39 pm

I think it's excellent that everyone only uses players that don't make a difference. How long do you suppose it will be until Higgy cuts these players that don't make a difference? They must really stick out like a sore thumb on that team?

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 14/09/14, 04:19 pm

Guess Who wrote:It was two girls that played with sister team. And with Andro starting keep being out I could see Browns team putting up 4 goals. Also the girls that guest didn't make that big of an impact. Just get over it. Brown would of won even without the Two guest players. It's u13 soccer come back on when there is really something to cry about.

You say they would of won. But we will never know. The Coach obviously wasn't confident with what he had..... Hence the Higgy girls. Either way. "Good Job" and "Way to go Sting Briggy
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keeper 14/09/14, 04:29 pm

So I guess the coach and powers that be didn't think Brown could win without other D1 players from Higgy. So GW you need to talk to the coach next time and tell them Brown doesn't need other D1 help because the young ladies of Brown can play D1 themselves.  Let them bring UP players from the multitudes of other sister teams. You know the true spirit of the rule, reward development of developing talent. Maybe some that need development and exposure.
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 14/09/14, 04:34 pm

Inn Keeper wrote:So I guess the coach and powers that be didn't think Brown could win without other D1 players from Higgy. So GW you need to talk to the coach next time and tell them Brown doesn't need other D1 help because the young ladies of Brown can play D1 themselves.  Let them bring UP players from the multitudes of other sister teams. You know the true spirit of the rule, reward development of developing talent. Maybe some that need development and exposure.

Who knows maybe the parents are ok with it. Winning cures many ailments
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skynet 14/09/14, 04:39 pm

Nooneaskedmebut wrote:Embarrassing.  Shame on Sting and cheating unethical coaches.  Where do they get these dumb parents that keep eating whatever they throw at them?     $, $,$ and more $$$$.  Where's the pride of Sting and preaching about doing the right thing?    No class.  Sting STINKS!

This one is the best. Cheating, really? Isn't Brown still serving a suspension for improperly using Club Player Pass player(s)? I highly doubt that the team cheated.

The object is to win. They won. Go play Rec ball. Rec ball is all about fairness and entitlement. You pay $75 per season and get equal playing time.... and get a trophy for participation at the end of season pizza and ice cream party. FUN!

Anyone care to comment about the other competitive games played yesterday?

Skynet is the main antagonist in the Terminator- an artificially intelligent system which became self-aware and revolted against its creators.
skynet
skynet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nooneaskedmebut 14/09/14, 05:38 pm

Typical brainwashed Briggy parent.

Suggestion.
Keep the dumb rule of using players from sister teams but have all teams play at the same time,
That way they can still borrow them, but with a chance of the borrowee risking to lose a game.

Nooneaskedmebut
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skynet 14/09/14, 05:48 pm

Nooneaskedmebut wrote:Typical brainwashed Briggy parent.

Suggestion.
 Keep the dumb rule of using players from sister teams but have all teams play at the same time,
 That way they can still borrow them, but with a chance of the borrowee risking to lose a game.  

Maybe the rule will change. But the rule now is the rule. You suggested cheating. It is not cheating. Now you are changing the subject. Get over it and accept the challenge of higher competition. Losers always have excuses. Winners accept loss and strive to improve and win.

Skynet is the main antagonist in the Terminator- an artificially intelligent system which became self-aware and revolted against its creators.
skynet
skynet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason 14/09/14, 06:19 pm

Any non Sting Higg/Brown games played this weekend, a bit bored with the saga of CPP!

voiceofreason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 14/09/14, 06:23 pm

skynet wrote:
Nooneaskedmebut wrote:Typical brainwashed Briggy parent.

Suggestion.

Maybe the rule will change.  But the rule now is the rule.  You suggested cheating.  It is not cheating. Now you are changing the subject. Get over it and accept the challenge of higher competition. Losers always have excuses.  Winners accept loss and strive to improve and win.

Another Mo.... It's not higher competition. It's two teams within a division. Again though "good job" and "way to go". Team Briggy. Wish I could say it was deserved
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wired 14/09/14, 06:42 pm

You didnt accept higher competition you brought in help. Strive to improve, how did any of the brown players improve by giving up the spots to higgy players? You've done nothing to prepare your team for tough competition down the road. Its already been said that there's 10 new players, so what kind of team chemistry did you build. Win as a team lose as a team! Thats not lake highlands motto, it's win as a club! I think they would have won that game, without help, but instead you cheated the players that have been practicing for weeks. I wish the best for a great group of girls, it hurts them.

Wired
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nooneaskedmebut 14/09/14, 07:11 pm

Thank you Wired. Couldn't've said it any better.
Skynet. JUST SHUT IT!!
You defend yourself better by not writing anything else. Go hide under a rock because Wired just exposed you to the biggest hypocricy yet on this thread.
Maybe if you go to a trophy outlet and buy your DD the biggest award you can find there might, just might out do what you just wrote.

Nooneaskedmebut
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skynet 14/09/14, 08:11 pm

skynet wrote:
Nooneaskedmebut wrote:Embarrassing.  Shame on Sting and cheating unethical coaches.  Where do they get these dumb parents that keep eating whatever they throw at them?     $, $,$ and more $$$$.  Where's the pride of Sting and preaching about doing the right thing?    No class.  Sting STINKS!

This one is the best.  Cheating, really? Isn't Brown still serving a suspension for improperly using Club Player Pass player(s)?  I highly doubt that the team cheated.  

The object is to win.  They won.  Go play Rec ball. Rec ball is all about fairness and entitlement. You pay $75 per season and get equal playing time.... and get a trophy for participation at the end of season pizza and ice cream party. FUN!

Anyone care to comment about the other competitive games played yesterday?

Once again Nooner, you change the subject. You said "cheating unethical coaches." No coach cheated. The "right thing" is to train and play to win. Anything else is recreational activity.

skynet
skynet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by D wins Championships 14/09/14, 08:20 pm

will Dallas Texans white use the Texans 02g players next week against sting Brown?will FC Dallas blue use FC Dallas premier players against solar Chelsea read the following week?will FC Dallas premier use FC Dallas blue the week after that against sting Brown?on the 18th Fever has a bi they could move their players to Oh wait a minute they don't have another division one team...and last but not least will higgy bring players from sting Brown 2 battle FC Dallas premier in the last regular season game....and by the way Andro...since your goalie was injured why didn't you bring up one of the Plano premier team goalies to help out?

D wins Championships
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wired 14/09/14, 08:59 pm

Skynet is correct, no rules were broken. The right thing is to train and play to win. Its not rec soccer, if you aren't good enough, then you shouldnt play. The Brown girls did the training but they were cheated the opportunity to play. If the coach didnt think they are good enough why did he sign them. Its a slap in the face to every player who had to sit on that bench while another player from another team took her spot. You signed your players july 1st, stick with them, train them and make your changes the next year. If your star player doesn't like your coaching are you going to release her, NO!
And D wins, I'm sure player pass will be used for a lot of games this year. You can't blame the girls, who work very hard every week. Its not your fault your coaches cant show you the same respect they ask for. Coaches you ask for loyalty every year, how about giving some back, maybe you might keep your team a little longer. Great job girls and keep working hard non of this has anything to do with yall. Its a bunch of old people padding there stats.

Wired
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum