North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest 23/11/15, 04:50 pm

Sorry typo, I meant 1-2... If you can't overcome Friday night you will win 1 and lose 2. Other than that I see 1 win 1 loss and 1 tie.

Back to top Go down

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Country Boy 23/11/15, 05:05 pm

I guess someone is going to have to explain to this dumb o country boy why an injury report is posted so everyone knows whom to cheer for!! Ya lost me

Country Boy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 23/11/15, 05:53 pm

footballcoach_futboldad wrote:
I predict y'all tsch go 1-1-1 if you can overcome the Friday loss, if not you will be 0-2-1. Goodluck regardless.

Okay.  I'll accept we are underdogs Friday night against SRSA, and we should be.  But assuming a loss is a little presumptive isn't it?  Maybe we'll get our teeth kicked in and lose 8-0?  Or maybe we will tie them like we did in a pre ecnl event last year?  Heck, maybe we will win like we did in the Texas Cup last year?  I know, I know.  They were down like 7 players.  I'm not saying we will win.  But, I am also not ready to concede before we play the game.  Smile

[url=[url=https://servimg.com/view/19366368/3]Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule - Page 2 Srsa_g12

In any case, I hope we go 3-0, but would probably be happy 1-1-1 with that lineup of games.  

Good luck to everyone else this weekend too.  Can someone please turn the heater on so it gets above 40 Saturday!  Shocked

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/15, 06:06 pm

Just my prediction... They have a really solid squad now. Especially if they borrow one if their own from their sister team. I guarantee y'all won't play a team better after Friday night. So therefore the results should get better.

Last edited by footballcoach_futboldad on 23/11/15, 06:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 23/11/15, 06:12 pm

That's fair. We know it's an uphill battle. That team has earned the respect they have. As always, I love that we get to come down and play three of your best. I just hope our girls bring their best and make them all good games. Everything changes in 6 months anyway as teams realign.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/15, 06:23 pm

jamestren wrote:That's fair.  We know it's an uphill battle. That team has earned the respect they have. As always, I love that we get to come down and play three of your best.   I just hope our girls bring their best and make them all good games.   Everything changes in 6 months anyway as teams realign.  
. True but 1 of the teams I don't consider one of our best and the other is a roller coaster..... They are capable of being at the top but their D isn't so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 23/11/15, 06:37 pm

The other two have both historically been tough match ups. We've gotten the better of G, but every game played pretty evenly. Hilton was a really tough game last we played, but it's been a little while ago I think. I think it will be a great weekend.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/15, 06:43 pm

Yes indeed.... I wish this was a tournament for advancement.

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 23/11/15, 06:50 pm

Agree. I prefer an actual tourney as well, especially if they have 3 full days to work with.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Boy 23/11/15, 07:17 pm

I know I'm just a dumb O country boy but I guess I need you to explain why and injury report is needed by those whom want to cheer for a team/players!!!

Country Boy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 23/11/15, 07:53 pm

Country Boy wrote:I know I'm just a dumb O country boy but I guess I need you to explain why and injury report is needed by those whom want to cheer for a team/players!!!
If the Cowboys would have won at least 1 freaking game without Romo we'd be in better shape than we are now but the injury was/is to much and may be too late. Now imagine if the Cowboys would have won all of the games w/o Romo. Wow! That would be awesome. Hope that helps CB.
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/15, 09:18 pm

Country Boy wrote:I know I'm just a dumb O country boy but I guess I need you to explain why and injury report is needed by those whom want to cheer for a team/players!!!
first of all that wasn't said... You're reading too many of my post and confusing/putting them together... STOP being MESSY!!!! Great answer Barca!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleFinger 23/11/15, 10:21 pm

footballcoach_futboldad wrote:
first of all that wasn't said... You're reading too many of my post and confusing/putting them together... STOP being MESSY!!!! Great answer Barca!!!
No one but you are being messy dad. You clearly posted your top 2 players and goalie were out to "explain" why the game was close. There is no other reason you would publicize that as it wasn't asked and is not traditional for this forum. In honesty it was a low blow to Sparta. You know Sparta well and have seen their progress. Soccer at this age is about development. Congrats on your daughter's team for winning tournament.
As for the Cowboy analogy... Not one teammate or coach made excuses for the losses due to injury. Only fans, homers, and media made this point. If your saying DTS winning without a few of their studs is like winning without Romo then you obviously underestimate the rest of your team.

MiddleFinger
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/11/15, 06:35 am

NOPE!!!! I never said that's why the game was close.... Those girls were out Friday and Saturday as well.... I was mainly saying what a victory without those girls. Sparta assumed I was saying that's why the game was close. At this age most games are close. You stated I mentioned an injury report for people to cheer for, that's not true!! I never said that. The injury report is for fans to know why a team may have lost and whom to bet on. As far as DTS goes the coach nor the girls had doubt. As stated by someone else earlier, not too many teams can win with that many starters out... The bad part about it is parents make excuses everytime their dd team loses, for example when your dd team has been struggling this year. All I was doing was saying great win without a few starters. Anyways, good luck this weekend and the rest of the year. Remember, the grass isn't greener on the other side... LOL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Boy 24/11/15, 07:23 am

Well said Middle!!

Country Boy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justme76 24/11/15, 08:29 am

Barca wrote:
footballcoach_futboldad wrote:The explanation was needed for those that were out of town or didn't make it to the game. They will read this forum before calling or texting.  Also, in all sports an injury report is posted so the fans know whom to cheer for.  I guarantee if Your team was short of the keeper, #23, and #13 and y'all won or lost y'all would tell the forum as well!!! Regardless it was a well coached and played game. Win or lose I really appreciated the competition.  Lots of talent was on the field on both sides.
Definitely lots of talent on the field. Sparta is the team to beat in D2 and if they get in the playoffs at the end of the season, watch out. Congrats to DTS on their win. The beauty of the injury story is in the knowledge that they were able to still pull through a tough match even without critical pieces. Not sure other teams could do the same. GA is a master gamesman who always finds a way to have his teams push through adversity. Well done DTS! Everyone else, watch out for Sparta!! Definitely the next FW Black.

"Red is the new Black"!! ( Netflix reference )  Thank you Barca and footballcoach for that compliment.  FW Black is a quality program with great parents.  

Great tournament.  DTS played true to form.--strong defense, fast players with big shots, consistent coaching.  Sparta goal was to meet DTS in the final, and of course to win it.  We came up short, but that is how it goes.   Regardless of injuries you have to play with what you got.   "competitive parents" on both sides  Smile

Footballcoach_futboldad mentioned it would all change next year.  I think it will affect many teams as it goes to pure age. Who knows what the final ruling will be.  It will suck for a team like Sparta that has worked its way up the ranks through development and  little help from the weather last year.   We hoped to make it in the "playoff tournament" but it might not even matter now.  
It is what it is.  " Thanks Obama"  ( another movie reference )

Movie references were inserted for comedic attempt.  It does not reflect my voting preferences or shows in my Netflix history tab.   < kind of > Smile

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleFinger 24/11/15, 02:35 pm

Guest wrote:NOPE!!!! I never said that's why the game was close.... Those girls were out Friday and Saturday as well.... I was mainly saying what a victory without those girls.  Sparta assumed I was saying that's why the game was close.  At this age most games are close.  You stated I  mentioned an injury report for people to cheer for, that's not true!! I never said that.  The injury report is for fans to know why a team may have lost and whom to bet on.  As far as DTS goes  the coach nor the girls had doubt.  As stated by someone else earlier, not too many teams can win with that many starters out... The bad part about it is parents make excuses everytime their dd team loses,  for example  when your dd team has been struggling this year. All I was doing was saying great win without a few starters.  Anyways, good luck this weekend and the rest of the year.  Remember, the grass isn't greener  on the other side... LOL!!!!!
So it is you... You are alive! You don't call or write anymore. If you did you would know how green the grass is and would understand the big picture. I was worried about you when I heard you weren't attending the '02 ECNL workouts with the others.
Now once again a gentle reminder not to be messy. Don't confuse my posts with Country and get your sayings right "The grass isn't always greener on the other side." Difference is sometimes it is.

MiddleFinger
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 24/11/15, 02:53 pm

So does "Guess" mean Spider-Man is no more?
Damn shame, who am I going to pick on now.
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 24/11/15, 03:36 pm

(yawn) - forum amateurs...

Don't look now, that was my 666 post, I should officially get my horns Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2