North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New Division added to LHGCL? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New Division added to LHGCL?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Division added to LHGCL? - Page 4 Empty Re: New Division added to LHGCL?

Post by Elpistolero 26/05/16, 02:40 pm

Can you answer your own question ? You are part of ECNL for 48 hours now.
SWINGIT!! wrote:How is a division strictly for ECNL clubs the best thing to ever happen to NTX soccer?
No promotion or relegation, I get. But limiting consumers to 1 of the Big 5 seems to be driven by something other than development.

Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/05/16, 02:54 pm

AtThePitch wrote:I heard that ECNL announced they would not sanction the ECNL Composite League...  so now what does that mean for that age group of teams?

That's consistent with the latest information I have through my sources.

The latest info I have (as of Tuesday), is that the composite leagues(s) (PDL and/or Champions League), will be US Club sanctioned, run by LH, and will have no direct association with ECNL.

The exact makeup of each league (which clubs, what teams, age groups), and the competition format for each league are still being ironed out, but am told that the NTX ECNL clubs are all on board with LH and the general scope of the plan.

Of course... all that could have changed in the past 48 hours and/or could change again in the next 48... drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 26/05/16, 03:04 pm

i don't think anyone knows whos doing what at this point............................but if lake highlands is running the show get ready for a nonsensical league that will make people feel important in a league that has no meaning, terrible officiating, and the same ugly and smelly fields..................what a waste or time and money
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 26/05/16, 03:49 pm

Elpistolero wrote:Can you answer your own question ? You are part of ECNL for 48 hours now.
SWINGIT!! wrote:How is a division strictly for ECNL clubs the best thing to ever happen to NTX soccer?
No promotion or relegation, I get. But limiting consumers to 1 of the Big 5 seems to be driven by something other than development.
Why would I answer my own question?
My position is still the same. The fact that Kicks, (not me, by the way) now has access to the league, doesn't change the fact that it's NOT the best thing to ever happen to NTX soccer.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 26/05/16, 04:07 pm

AtThePitch wrote:I heard that ECNL announced they would not sanction the ECNL Composite League...  so now what does that mean for that age group of teams?
I would assume that they will no longer piggyback onto the ECNL showcases and events.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodor 26/05/16, 04:20 pm

ItsMeAgain wrote:i don't think anyone knows whos doing what at this point............................but if lake highlands is running the show get ready for a nonsensical league that will make people feel important in a league that has no meaning, terrible officiating, and the same ugly and smelly fields..................what a waste or time and money

I bet you are fun at parties
Hodor
Hodor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenshoe 26/05/16, 05:10 pm

bwgophers wrote:

That's consistent with the latest information I have through my sources.

The latest info I have (as of Tuesday), is that the composite leagues(s) (PDL and/or Champions League), will be US Club sanctioned, run by LH, and will have no direct association with ECNL.

The exact makeup of each league (which clubs, what teams, age groups), and the competition format for each league are still being ironed out, but am told that the NTX ECNL clubs are all on board with LH and the general scope of the plan.

Of course... all that could have changed in the past 48 hours and/or could change again in the next 48... drunken

I see that FC Dallas, Solar and Texans are building the composite teams based on the tryout information on the forum. Will Sting and D'feeters follow? How can they attempt to build the team when it is not 100% confirmed by the league? What would happen to those players who are committed if things don't fall through?

goldenshoe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 26/05/16, 05:33 pm

I don't understand the big concern over this league. If it does happen(and it will), I don't think it will be where "the top teams play." The composite teams are over 2 age groups that align with USDA and the league is supposedly only for ECNL clubs. I would assume the teams would also be open roster. Otherwise, it would definitely hurt the league. No details are confirmed, but I've been told are forthcoming soon.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elpistolero 26/05/16, 08:09 pm

You just did answer
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Elpistolero wrote:Can you answer your own question ? You are part of ECNL for 48 hours now.
My position is still the same. The fact that Kicks, (not me, by the way) now has access to the league, doesn't change the fact that it's NOT the best thing to ever happen to NTX soccer.

Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 26/05/16, 10:36 pm

Elpistolero wrote:You just did answer
SWINGIT!! wrote:

Correct...it's not development, it's money and a monopoly. Not necessarily the best coaches or players. With time it will get whittled down to good players with parents willing to pay. You might ask... If the big clubs want to get away from promotion/relegation, why don't they push for an all inclusive league without it. $$$. What they want is no accountability and the parents money with no competition. Lh is just a pawn in it all. Fcd perfected it, they found out that rec players will pay $3k to a rec coach, to play in a rec league. Look at the bottom divisions of ppl. Half club teams and half indies with parent coaches.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodor 26/05/16, 11:37 pm

soccerjack wrote:
Correct...it's not development, it's money and a monopoly. Not necessarily the best coaches or players. With time it will get whittled down to good players with parents willing to pay. You might ask... If the big clubs want to get away from promotion/relegation, why don't they push for an all inclusive league without it. $$$. What they want is no accountability and the parents money with no competition. Lh is just a pawn in it all. Fcd perfected it, they found out that rec players will pay $3k to a rec coach, to play in a rec league. Look at the bottom divisions of ppl. Half club teams and half indies with parent coaches.

How is it more $$ than regular LH? It isn't a monopoly- perhaps a pentopoly (there are 5 clubs). It seems like the best coaches are migrating there and the best talent. The $$ argument is 100% invalid because it doesn't necessarily cost more or extra. It is a way for the big clubs to consolidate talent. Where do you get no accountability? Do you really think people won't know who wins and loses? They will likely play tournaments.

Don't understand your question about all inclusive league- that is exactly what they have done. LH just offered to run it rather than lose those teams.
Hodor
Hodor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 27/05/16, 07:29 am

Hodor wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

How is it more $$ than regular LH?  It isn't a monopoly- perhaps a pentopoly (there are 5 clubs). It seems like the best coaches are migrating there and the best talent. The $$ argument is 100% invalid because it doesn't necessarily cost more or extra. It is a way for the big clubs to consolidate talent.  Where do you get no accountability?  Do you really think people won't know who wins and loses?  They will likely play tournaments.

Don't understand your question about all inclusive league- that is exactly what they have done. LH just offered to run it rather than lose those teams.

You posting anything other than "Hodor" is a traveshamockery.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodor 27/05/16, 08:17 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Hodor wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

How is it more $$ than regular LH?  It isn't a monopoly- perhaps a pentopoly (there are 5 clubs). It seems like the best coaches are migrating there and the best talent. The $$ argument is 100% invalid because it doesn't necessarily cost more or extra. It is a way for the big clubs to consolidate talent.  Where do you get no accountability?  Do you really think people won't know who wins and loses?  They will likely play tournaments.

Hodor
Hodor
Hodor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/05/16, 09:28 am

Hodor wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Hodor wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

Hodor

Hodor very naive. Big clubs are white walkers..want your money. After they take the wall and have control..they will ask for more gold.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodor 27/05/16, 09:51 am

Hodor (said in a way to reflect possibility)
Hodor
Hodor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest101 27/05/16, 10:06 am

This league has nothing at all to do with development. It is 100% about sifting through players and discarding individuals along the way towards recruiting the best athletic girls they can find. Anyone who thinks this league is a step in the right direction towards developing their daughter is a fool. Instead of having promotion and relegation in the league and selling that as a benefit, these teams are breaking it down to it's simplest form and promoting and relegating each individual player.

I have noticed over the past couple of days that several teams are looking for players. Would it not be more accurate for teams who currently have a complete roster (Sting Black, Solar Black, Dallas Texans South, Dallas Texans Glotzbach, etc.) to post "looking to replace players"? I do not see where a child who needs to develop is welcome in this league.

Will the rules be the same as ECNL? Once a player is substituted they cannot return until the end of the half? How about the rosters? ECNL teams can carry up to 30 players but only suit out 18. So the solution in the older age groups was supposed to be the composite league? Our coach informed us that it will be for all those players who do not play a lot of minutes in ECNL. We were also told that they will travel to all the same events and be seen by the same college coaches. Yet ECNL will not be sanctioning this league which means none of that will happen and it will end up being a waste of money and time.

As far as the $$$ goes, even if LH does not charge the clubs to participate in these leagues, you can bet on the clubs themselves charging the parents for allowing them to be involved in the league. Coaches who are accustomed to coaching one game a weekend per select team are now going to possibly coach two games for that same team. They will want compensation and since the league is exclusive it won't be cheap.

It is a known fact that at the start of adolescence girls will begin to find interest in other sports, and boys. This already causes us to lose many good players. The girls who are not able to play at the exclusive level will continue to play because it doesn't effect them. The girls who are starters at this level will continue to play because they are a rockstar. The players we will lose are the very players who we say the league is designed for. The development player. The girls who are not quite able to start but better than all the rest. Unfortunately these girls will feel the pressure of their own promotion and relegation to be exclusive and we will lose a large pool of very good soccer players because it just won't be worth the fight to them anymore. The parents of those girls are in for a rude awakening when they find out it is easier for the coach to bring in a finished product rather than develop from within.

Sure the argument will be made that these leagues are not keeping score and the coaches are not concerned about wins. Go watch the top two teams of any age group play. It can be a friendly and in the first 5 minutes you will see clearly that each team is expected to beat the other regardless who is taking score. These coaches feel that pressure and coach accordingly.

Who knows for sure if these changes are a move in the right direction or wrong direction. Sure NTX may produce a team or two that is better able to compete on a national level due to consolidation. Or it may just deplete the number of good players in NTX and lower the overall quality. Time will tell.

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy4soccer 27/05/16, 10:28 am

This all is very interesting reading to me because we are about to move out of state, and there are no composite teams. You either make THE ECNL team or you don't. If you don't there is the option of The NPL TEAM or the local leagues. End of story. Also everyone has to go age pure, not an option for a whole team to play up. If a player wants to play up, has to get an exception. It is encouraged to play high school and the club teams don't practice or play games during the high school season. Also get 5 weeks off in the summer and its encouraged to take a break. IMO, this seems much more reasonable then what is going on in NTX, especially since most of these kids won't play beyond high school. Is all the extra time and money spent on this, in NTX, worth it? BTW, the area we are moving to still has a high rate of success in placing kids in college programs.

Crazy4soccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 27/05/16, 10:30 am

Guest101 wrote:This league has nothing at all to do with development.  It is 100% about sifting through players and discarding individuals along the way towards recruiting the best athletic girls they can find.  Anyone who thinks this league is a step in the right direction towards developing their daughter is a fool.  Instead of having promotion and relegation in the league and selling that as a benefit, these teams are breaking it down to it's simplest form and promoting and relegating each individual player.  

I have noticed over the past couple of days that several teams are looking for players.  Would it not be more accurate for teams who currently have a complete roster (Sting Black, Solar Black, Dallas Texans South, Dallas Texans Glotzbach, etc.) to post "looking to replace players"?  I do not see where a child who needs to develop is welcome in this league.  

Will the rules be the same as ECNL?  Once a player is substituted they cannot return until the end of the half?  How about the rosters?  ECNL teams can carry up to 30 players but only suit out 18.  So the solution in the older age groups was supposed to be the composite league?  Our coach informed us that it will be for all those players who do not play a lot of minutes in ECNL.  We were also told that they will travel to all the same events and be seen by the same college coaches.  Yet ECNL will not be sanctioning this league which means none of that will happen and it will end up being a waste of money and time.

As far as the $$$ goes, even if LH does not charge the clubs to participate in these leagues, you can bet on the clubs themselves charging the parents for allowing them to be involved in the league.  Coaches who are accustomed to coaching one game a weekend per select team are now going to possibly coach two games for that same team.  They will want compensation and since the league is exclusive it won't be cheap.

It is a known fact that at the start of adolescence girls will begin to find interest in other sports, and boys.  This already causes us to lose many good players.  The girls who are not able to play at the exclusive level will continue to play because it doesn't effect them.  The girls who are starters at this level will continue to play because they are a rockstar.  The players we will lose are the very players who we say the league is designed for.  The development player.  The girls who are not quite able to start but better than all the rest.  Unfortunately these girls will feel the pressure of their own promotion and relegation to be exclusive and we will lose a large pool of very good soccer players because it just won't be worth the fight to them anymore.  The parents of those girls are in for a rude awakening when they find out it is easier for the coach to bring in a finished product rather than develop from within.

Sure the argument will be made that these leagues are not keeping score and the coaches are not concerned about wins.  Go watch the top two teams of any age group play.  It can be a friendly and in the first 5 minutes you will see clearly that each team is expected to beat the other regardless who is taking score.  These coaches feel that pressure and coach accordingly.

Who knows for sure if these changes are a move in the right direction or wrong direction.  Sure NTX may produce a team or two that is better able to compete on a national level due to consolidation.  Or it may just deplete the number of good players in NTX and lower the overall quality.  Time will tell.

A couple of the teams you mention are not full-rostered. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest101 27/05/16, 10:39 am

jogobonito06 wrote:
Guest101 wrote:This league has nothing at all to do with development.  It is 100% about sifting through players and discarding individuals along the way towards recruiting the best athletic girls they can find.  Anyone who thinks this league is a step in the right direction towards developing their daughter is a fool.  Instead of having promotion and relegation in the league and selling that as a benefit, these teams are breaking it down to it's simplest form and promoting and relegating each individual player.  

I have noticed over the past couple of days that several teams are looking for players.  Would it not be more accurate for teams who currently have a complete roster (Sting Black, Solar Black, Dallas Texans South, Dallas Texans Glotzbach, etc.) to post "looking to replace players"?  I do not see where a child who needs to develop is welcome in this league.  

Will the rules be the same as ECNL?  Once a player is substituted they cannot return until the end of the half?  How about the rosters?  ECNL teams can carry up to 30 players but only suit out 18.  So the solution in the older age groups was supposed to be the composite league?  Our coach informed us that it will be for all those players who do not play a lot of minutes in ECNL.  We were also told that they will travel to all the same events and be seen by the same college coaches.  Yet ECNL will not be sanctioning this league which means none of that will happen and it will end up being a waste of money and time.

As far as the $$$ goes, even if LH does not charge the clubs to participate in these leagues, you can bet on the clubs themselves charging the parents for allowing them to be involved in the league.  Coaches who are accustomed to coaching one game a weekend per select team are now going to possibly coach two games for that same team.  They will want compensation and since the league is exclusive it won't be cheap.

It is a known fact that at the start of adolescence girls will begin to find interest in other sports, and boys.  This already causes us to lose many good players.  The girls who are not able to play at the exclusive level will continue to play because it doesn't effect them.  The girls who are starters at this level will continue to play because they are a rockstar.  The players we will lose are the very players who we say the league is designed for.  The development player.  The girls who are not quite able to start but better than all the rest.  Unfortunately these girls will feel the pressure of their own promotion and relegation to be exclusive and we will lose a large pool of very good soccer players because it just won't be worth the fight to them anymore.  The parents of those girls are in for a rude awakening when they find out it is easier for the coach to bring in a finished product rather than develop from within.

Sure the argument will be made that these leagues are not keeping score and the coaches are not concerned about wins.  Go watch the top two teams of any age group play.  It can be a friendly and in the first 5 minutes you will see clearly that each team is expected to beat the other regardless who is taking score.  These coaches feel that pressure and coach accordingly.

Who knows for sure if these changes are a move in the right direction or wrong direction.  Sure NTX may produce a team or two that is better able to compete on a national level due to consolidation.  Or it may just deplete the number of good players in NTX and lower the overall quality.  Time will tell.

A couple of the teams you mention are not full-rostered. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

That is supposed to mean once the roster space has been filled your coach is dedicated to your DD until when? We all know that answer.

The point is that it isn't anything different than what happens at the older ages. It is just going to happen at a lot younger age and to younger players who are ill equipped to cope with that type of pressure.

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/05/16, 10:50 am

Guest101 wrote:

I have no problem with open competion, I don't think there's enough of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 27/05/16, 11:16 am

Crazy4soccer wrote:This all is very interesting reading to me because we are about to move out of state, and there are no composite teams.  You either make THE ECNL team or you don't.  If you don't there is the option of The NPL TEAM or the local leagues.  End of story.  Also everyone has to go age pure, not an option for a whole team to play up.  If a player wants to play up, has to get an exception.  It is encouraged to play high school and the  club teams don't practice or play games during the high school season.  Also get 5 weeks off in the summer and its encouraged to take a break.  IMO, this seems much more reasonable then what is going on in NTX, especially since most of these kids won't play beyond high school.  Is all the extra time and money spent on this, in NTX, worth it?  BTW, the area we are moving to still has a high rate of success in placing kids in college programs.

Likely worth it to the clubs and coaches. Would guess that NTX has the highest number of coaches and club administrators making their living at Club Soccer relative to the rest of the country.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Havingfunyet 27/05/16, 11:23 am

I see this as and ENCL roster stuffing exercise. IE you will now be able to get 30 players plus for your encl teams. 1-18 play encl games. The other play LHCL - ENCL. I bet the clubs come up with a new definition of ENCL roster. Such as you are on our ENCL developmental team!!!!!!!!. Make no mistake about it, playing 1-18 more games is a bad idea for the girls. As they get older, the intense training and physical play needs to be monitored or injuries will increase. Parents in North Texas will dual roster their DD and have them play in both LHCL and LHCL Per Encl.

Havingfunyet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 27/05/16, 12:07 pm

Entertaining stuff here --

This new LH league (which hasn't even been ratified yet) has no affiliation at all with ECNL. It is not ECNL "Composite". It is simply a division formed at the request of the DFW ECNL clubs (which has been coming for some time) in an effort to compete against top competition more consistently in preparation for the U14 year.

Contrary to a post above, ECNL Composite is a national ECNL initiative which is available to do or not do by each ECNL club nationwide. Also already starting nationwide, and coming soon to DFW, is ECNL as young as U8 + ECNL Boys. These developments + the addition of USSF DA for girls will continue to deplete leagues such as LH and draw top coaches/players away from smaller clubs to the ECNL/DA clubs. LH had to make this move to continue to be relevant in the long run.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/05/16, 12:10 pm

Great analysis. Best post I've seen on this topic...by FAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 27/05/16, 12:21 pm

4-3-3 wrote:

Great analysis. Best post I've seen on this topic...by FAR!

Ouch 4-3-3 ...

Other than the final two paragraphs, not much at all accurate in that post.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/05/16, 12:32 pm

BigErn wrote:
Ouch 4-3-3 ...

Other than the final two paragraphs, not much at all accurate in that post.

I was actually trying to quote Crazy4Soccer's post having read it embedded in another response...

Crazy4soccer wrote:This all is very interesting reading to me because we are about to move out of state, and there are no composite teams. You either make THE ECNL team or you don't. If you don't there is the option of The NPL TEAM or the local leagues. End of story. Also everyone has to go age pure, not an option for a whole team to play up. If a player wants to play up, has to get an exception. It is encouraged to play high school and the club teams don't practice or play games during the high school season. Also get 5 weeks off in the summer and its encouraged to take a break. IMO, this seems much more reasonable then what is going on in NTX, especially since most of these kids won't play beyond high school. Is all the extra time and money spent on this, in NTX, worth it? BTW, the area we are moving to still has a high rate of success in placing kids in college programs.

The rant had a lot of good points in it too though...I couldn't run away from that one either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next