North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23) Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23) Empty 05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23)

Post by soccerphun 17/10/16, 08:24 pm

JDL

DTS Adames vs. FCD Red Baker

FCD Red seems to play better against better teams, but DTS' athleticism will be too much to contend with for 60 minutes.  I will be impressed if FCD gets more than 2 shots on goal all game.  

Prediction:  DTS Adames 5 FCD Red Baker 0

LHGCL D1

Liverpool Elite vs. Dallas Kicks Selecao

Kicks JM gave Liverpool Elite all they could handle a few weeks back, but Selecao is a whole nuther problem that I do not see them solving.  Two very different styles of play will clash here, but both are well coached teams that would likely be in the top half of JDL.

Prediction:  Dallas Selecao 2 Liverpool Elite 1

LHGCL D3

FCD East vs. FCD West

Makeup game.  Another exciting intraclub matchup.  Both teams started the season strong but the last 2 weeks have them both slumping.  FCD West (fka Andro West Blue) barely beat last place Solar Bourg and drew with #7 Waco United.  

Prediction:  FCD East 1 FCD West 1

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
soccerphun
soccerphun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23) Empty Re: 05G Games of the Week (Oct 22/23)

Post by KeeperCommander 17/10/16, 09:53 pm

soccerphun wrote:JDL

FCD Red seems to play better against better teams, but DTS' athleticism will be too much to contend with for 60 minutes.  I will be impressed if FCD gets more than 2 shots on goal all game.  

LHGCL D1

Kicks JM gave Liverpool Elite all they could handle a few weeks back, but Selecao is a whole nuther problem that I do not see them solving.  Two very different styles of play will clash here, but both are well coached teams that would likely be in the top half of JDL.

LHGCL D3

FCD East vs. FCD West

Makeup game.  Another exciting intraclub matchup.  Both teams started the season strong but the last 2 weeks have them both slumping.  FCD West (fka Andro West Blue) barely beat last place Solar Bourg and drew with #7 Waco United.  

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
I honestly do not see DTS dropping 5 on FCD Red. Not that it could not happen I just don't think it will. FCD will imploy the old 6 back by the time it gets to 2.

LP and Kicks will be close.

FCD East vs West-Honestly who cares. It has become a 7 team race for second and it might not be either of these.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nstr 17/10/16, 11:25 pm

"Two very different styles of play will clash here, but both are well coached teams that would likely be in the top half of JDL. "

- Interesting statement - how would you describe each style of play?

Nstr
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 18/10/16, 08:10 am

soccerphun wrote:
LHGCL D1

What is the top half of JDL?  Do Liverpool and Kicks Selecao even play JDL?
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Israel 18/10/16, 08:20 am

LHGCL D1

LHGCL D3

FCD East vs. FCD West

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

DTS 4 - FCD 0
The ball never leaves the south's side of the field.

Selecao 4 - Elite 1
Buddy Israel
Buddy Israel
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerphun 18/10/16, 08:57 am

Pele98 wrote:
soccerphun wrote:
LHGCL D1

They do not play in JDL....my point was if they did, they would both likely be in the top 5 of teams....along with DTS Adames, Solar Pulp, and Solar Colvin.
soccerphun
soccerphun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/10/16, 09:09 am

Nstr wrote:"Two very different styles of play will clash here, but both are well coached teams that would likely be in the top half of JDL. "

I think they play somewhat similar styles. I believe Kicks is the least direct of all the teams but I do not think they differ very much.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopesolo1 18/10/16, 09:25 am

"Least direct", lol

Hopesolo1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopesolo1 18/10/16, 09:26 am

"Least direct", lol. Both teams play good soccer.
Should be 2-1 for any team. Depends on how tight the refs call the game. None of them will be settling for a tie.

KeeperCommander wrote:
Nstr wrote:"Two very different styles of play will clash here, but both are well coached teams that would likely be in the top half of JDL. "

I think they play somewhat similar styles. I believe Kicks is the least direct of all the teams but I do not think they differ very much.

Hopesolo1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/10/16, 09:27 am

Hopesolo1 wrote:"Least direct", lol
Sleep

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopesolo1 18/10/16, 09:29 am

Never heard stat "least direct" before.
KeeperCommander wrote:
Sleep

Hopesolo1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/10/16, 09:37 am

Hopesolo1 wrote:Never heard stat  "least direct" before.  
KeeperCommander wrote:
Sleep
Not really a stat. It is more of a remark, a comment, statement, conversation starter, opinion, thought, page turner, sens de l'observation. You know its a forum.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Israel 18/10/16, 09:47 am

Hopesolo1 wrote:"Least direct", lol. Both teams play good soccer.
Should be 2-1 for any team.  Depends on how tight the refs call the game. None of them will be settling for a tie.

KeeperCommander wrote:

I think they play somewhat similar styles.  I believe Kicks is the least direct of all the teams but I do not think they differ very much.
Good point about refs.
If they let everything go, 2-0 Kicks.
If they call it tight, 4-1 Kicks.
Buddy Israel
Buddy Israel
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/10/16, 09:58 am

KeeperCommander wrote:

LHGCL D1

LHGCL D3

FCD East vs. FCD West

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
I honestly do not see DTS dropping 5 on FCD Red. Not that it could not happen I just don't think it will. FCD will imploy the old 6 back by the time it gets to 2.

LP and Kicks will be close.

FCD East vs West-Honestly who cares. It has become a 7 team race for second and it might not be either of these.

LP v Selecao --> 3-1 Kicks... This game will be good. Both teams coached well. Similar styles, but Selecao moves the ball quicker.
DTS v FCD Red --> 4-0 DTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 18/10/16, 10:49 am

soccerphun wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
soccerphun wrote:
LHGCL D1

They do not play in JDL....my point was if they did, they would both likely be in the top 5 of teams....along with DTS Adames, Solar Pulp, and Solar Colvin.

Hypothetical.  Why?  Don't we have enough realities to deal with in life already...... Shocked

So, if they played in Premier League where would they be?  Top 6 along with Man City, Arsenal, Tot Spurs, etc?
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/10/16, 10:51 am

Pele98 wrote:
soccerphun wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
soccerphun wrote:
LHGCL D1

Hypothetical.  Why?  Don't we have enough realities to deal with in life already...... Shocked

So, if they played in Premier League where would they be?  Top 6 along with Man City, Arsenal, Tot Spurs, etc?

Cuz it's a forum.... it's all hypothetical. It's what makes it interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/10/16, 10:58 am

Buddy Israel wrote:
Should be 2-1 for any team.  Depends on how tight the refs call the game. None of them will be settling for a tie.

KeeperCommander wrote:

I think they play somewhat similar styles.  I believe Kicks is the least direct of all the teams but I do not think they differ very much.
Good point about refs.
I agree about the ref situation. I could see that if they call game tight it might flip your predictions. A little iffy that the refs can account for 2 goals though. Guess anything can happen.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Israel 18/10/16, 12:56 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Buddy Israel wrote:

KeeperCommander wrote:

Good point about refs.
I agree about the ref situation.  I could see that if they call game tight it might flip your predictions.  A little iffy that the refs can account for 2 goals though.  Guess anything can happen.
My point is that if the game is extra physical without any whistles, LP can take kicks out of there rhythm offensively. Absolutely that could account for 2 goals. Not saying that LP is a physical team. Sorry if you took it that way.
Buddy Israel
Buddy Israel
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/10/16, 01:44 pm

Buddy Israel wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Buddy Israel wrote:

KeeperCommander wrote:

Good point about refs.
I agree about the ref situation.  I could see that if they call game tight it might flip your predictions.  A little iffy that the refs can account for 2 goals though.  Guess anything can happen.
My point is that if the game is extra physical without any whistles, LP can take kicks out of there rhythm offensively. Absolutely that could account for 2 goals. Not saying that LP is a physical team. Sorry if you took it that way.
I did not take it that way its cool. I think LP is a physical team. My response was more that both could happen in either ref situation. Just an opinion though I have yet to hear that either of these teams can be thrown off game by refs or physical play. DTS withstanding. But again anything can happen when two good teams play each other. On another note I believe it will be a low scoring game.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 22/10/16, 07:31 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:

I disagree, kicks is very direct. Based on what I saw today and a couple of games ago, they are a mixture of possession and direct, I would say 70 percent direct and 30 percent possession. Look no one blames them, they are athletic and individually skilled but not too technical. I don't take anything away from them but they are far from a team that is tiki taka style of play.
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/10/16, 08:00 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:they are a mixture of possession and direct.

That's the ultimate compliment, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 22/10/16, 08:46 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

I disagree, kicks is very direct.  Based on what I saw today and a couple of games ago, they are a mixture of possession and direct, I would say 70 percent direct and 30 percent possession.  Look no one blames them, they are athletic and individually skilled but not too technical.  I don't take anything away from them but they are far from a team that is tiki taka style of play.
Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but if they are very direct (70%) then does that make the other teams 90% direct?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerphun 23/10/16, 04:28 pm

Does anyone know any of the JDL scores from today?
soccerphun
soccerphun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 23/10/16, 06:44 pm

soccerphun wrote:Does anyone know any of the JDL scores from today?
Kicks Selecao best LPE 2-1 in what everyone said would be a blowout however all it did was make it a 2 horse race for the first half of the season.
So FCD East beat FCD West today 1-0 there by clouding the picture in D3 even further with mid season approaching.
And no one cares about a league that does not keep score apparently.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/10/16, 09:11 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
And no one cares about a league that does not keep score apparently.

Oh, they care. They just started their own forum to talk about it. Guess you didn't get the e-mail, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next