North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Big Ern 23/04/17, 01:40 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Lakedad 23/04/17, 03:16 pm

Well BigErn, not sure how you knew, but count me in as a believer in your knowledge.

http://www.fcdallas.com/post/2017/04/22/fc-dallas-youth-announces-girls-development-academy-and-ecnl-teams-coaches-and?utm_source=social_share&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=social_share_button

Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 23/04/17, 04:05 pm

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 23/04/17, 04:27 pm

Lakedad wrote:Well BigErn, not sure how you knew, but count me in as a believer in your knowledge.

http://www.fcdallas.com/post/2017/04/22/fc-dallas-youth-announces-girls-development-academy-and-ecnl-teams-coaches-and?utm_source=social_share&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=social_share_button

When will the announcement come from US Soccer about DA at u13 and not just from the clubs?

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 23/04/17, 07:42 pm

SWINGIT!! wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Well BigErn, not sure how you knew, but count me in as a believer in your knowledge.

When will the announcement come from US Soccer about DA at u13 and not just from the clubs?

Big e is not concerned about that...just his subjective views on how it should be and free plugs for the bigs. The new jdl is on the way.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 24/04/17, 01:53 am

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

Jesus.  Always a pleasure wazup ...  

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?

BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.

The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/04/17, 06:35 am

The problem with indie clubs is that they provide nothing better than the bigs. They are exactly the same without the opportunities but a a slightly discounted rate. Stop whining about this or that league and provide a better product. Develop a better player, do a better job. I am a fan of kicks they definitely seem to have something going on over there. Competing at a national level and putting girls in the national team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/04/17, 07:42 am

The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 24/04/17, 07:57 am

If you're not reading and posting in the D-bag thread, then it's just a wasted year.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 24/04/17, 08:19 am

go99 wrote:The problem with indie clubs is that they provide nothing better than the bigs. They are exactly the same without the opportunities  but a a slightly discounted rate. Stop whining about this or that league and provide a better product. Develop a better player, do a better job. I am a fan of kicks they definitely seem to have something going on over there. Competing at a national level and putting girls in the national team.
Wouldn't the real issue be that some of the big clubs, with all their resources, aren't providing anything better than the independents? Sure they you get access to the upper league's but coaching wise?
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 24/04/17, 08:52 am

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:

Ghastly!

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?

BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile

great attempt at a dodge from the biggest dbag on this board

now I understand your limited comprehension of the English language, but changing from "or" in your original pompous post to "and" in your current post just shows how much of a windbag you really are

and yet, you can't admit you took a big ern on your initial post and are trying to walk it back here

So if we want to talk about affording the "costs" of select soccer (which was the initial point of discussing the affordability of our kids following their "passion and dreams") - are you trying to tell us that your total average cost for your kids to play select soccer is $305 per month? Dues, fees, indoor, tournaments, travel costs (transportation, hotel, food, per diem) . . .  Because anyone with half a brain - when determining the total (or even incremental) cost and affordability of playing select soccer, would need to include ALL costs - not just selective costs.

It IS about logic and math bigE - clearly neither of which you majored in.

Simple math dictates that all costs be included when comparing cheaper independents (who generally are not traveling to multiple tournaments each year) to "the bigs".

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 24/04/17, 03:04 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information.   Very Happy

I thought BT left FCD last year??? He's not listed on the FCD Youth coaches page so guess the article is outdated.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 24/04/17, 03:15 pm

RightWingDad wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information.   Very Happy

I thought BT left FCD last year??? He's not listed on the FCD Youth coaches page so guess the article is outdated.

Or the list hasn't been updated ...

He's back out there --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/04/17, 03:38 pm

Anyone else find it interesting that multiple FCD coaches are listed as coaching both DA and ECNL teams???

Wonder how that's going to work out with match scheduling? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Any insight for us BigE???

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/04/17, 03:40 pm

I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 24/04/17, 03:47 pm

Yes -- Definitely interesting guys.  

From what I've seen and heard though, outside of BW with the oldest group, none of the head coaches from DA are head coaches in ECNL and vice versa ... likely just listed as assistants for training purposes.

And yes Foxy ... there are probably some license coverage instances as well Smile

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 24/04/17, 03:54 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/04/17, 04:15 pm

5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Straightening the knuckleheads that don't appreciate her license and brilliance.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 24/04/17, 04:19 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
5050Ball wrote:

Straightening the knuckleheads that don't appreciate her license and brilliance.
Brilliance? lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/04/17, 04:19 pm

5050Ball wrote:

Sorting out the Lucky Charms from the Fruit Loops...

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/04/17, 04:45 pm

bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:

Actually heard she was seen walking hand and hand with David m outside of Toyota soccer stadium and their love child ms was not far behind.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/04/17, 04:55 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:

Actually heard she was seen walking hand and hand with David m outside of Toyota soccer stadium and their love child ms was not far behind.

Well played, Foxy... VERY well played... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 25/04/17, 05:11 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:

Well played, Foxy...  VERY well played...   Twisted Evil

Foxy knows how to play...if you know what I mean. You big stat man....you.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Stars2 25/04/17, 05:28 pm

KW does deserve to mentioned on this thread....and the fruit loop comment is hysterical. Right up there with my grandmother can run faster than that.

Dallas Stars2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 26/04/17, 09:53 am

Dallas Stars2 wrote:KW does deserve to mentioned on this thread....and the fruit loop comment is hysterical. Right up there  with my grandmother  can run faster than that.

I've seen some of her kids run - she might be right.

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 26/04/17, 03:26 pm

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:

Ghastly!

BigboyBentley wrote:

I wrote:

great attempt at a dodge from the biggest dbag on this board

now I understand your limited comprehension of the English language, but changing from "or" in your original pompous post to "and" in your current post just shows how much of a windbag you really are

and yet, you can't admit you took a big ern on your initial post and are trying to walk it back here

So if we want to talk about affording the "costs" of select soccer (which was the initial point of discussing the affordability of our kids following their "passion and dreams") - are you trying to tell us that your total average cost for your kids to play select soccer is $305 per month? Dues, fees, indoor, tournaments, travel costs (transportation, hotel, food, per diem) . . .  Because anyone with half a brain - when determining the total (or even incremental) cost and affordability of playing select soccer, would need to include ALL costs - not just selective costs.

It IS about logic and math bigE - clearly neither of which you majored in.

Simple math dictates that all costs be included when comparing cheaper independents (who generally are not traveling to multiple tournaments each year) to "the bigs".

BigE -  I realize now that you didn't dodge the questions above nor did you revise "or" to "and"   Rolling Eyes

You must have just overlooked it on your numerous visits to this topic

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next