North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up Empty Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up

Post by Guest 05/06/19, 09:05 pm

...by about $1000

http://dpleague.org

Back to top Go down

Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up Empty Re: Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 05/06/19, 10:44 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:...by about $1000

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up Empty Re: Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went up

Post by Checkthesource 05/06/19, 11:01 pm

How so?  Please explain?

Checkthesource
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/19, 02:23 am

Checkthesource wrote:

How so?  Please explain?

If you clicked on the link, and I still have to explain it to you... nevermind. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 06/06/19, 07:10 am

When your walking down the cat walk wearing your designer outfit you will appreciate that extra K.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/06/19, 07:42 am

Simply ridiculous.

More than enough competition for these teams in NTx without paying hundreds of dollars to play a league game.

Spend the $ on showcases.

Complete waste.

If the clubs don't contribute to the cost, will this make DA actually cheaper than DPL?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanner 06/06/19, 08:51 am

I think the price increase he is referring to is reference the fact that when DPL was introduced a month or so ago in Texas (replacing FDL), that the teams in Texas only played other DPL teams in Texas. Around May 28th, DPL West region was expanded to include Real Colorado and Colorado Rush (more expenses for travel).

Since each Texas club is fielding two DPL teams , it might be a safe bet to assume that each of the Colorado clubs does the same thing. If the Colorado clubs only put out one team each then the Texas clubs traveling to Colorado should be able to play both clubs in the same weekend, the same way DA does it. If on the other hand each of the Colorado clubs puts out two teams each like the Texas clubs then that would require each Texas team to have to play 4 games in Colorado. I don’t see that happening in one weekend. Basically your looking at traveling to Colorado once if not twice to get games in.

My hope would be that the club recognizes the added expense and will take out one of the traveling showcase tournaments from the schedule. If not it’s gonna get real expensive real quick doing multiple showcases away from Texas then having to fly to Colorado just to play league games.

It’s not an ideal situation but for a lot of girls it beats playing DA and being told you can’t play high school soccer or other sports. Guess it’s a trade off depending on each families individual needs. Regardless it’s expensive and adding two Colorado teams just increased travel expenses by at least $1000 for each family that played FDL last season.

On a side note there are plenty of DA girls who are receiving some form of discount. Some pay half dues or less to play on the team. That helps with travel expenses. That’s not the way it worked on FDL (now DPL), at least not from what I have seen. If a club is giving you a discount they want you on DA.

Oh and on a side note (let me get on my soap box) there are plenty of girls who played on their FDL teams who were asked to play DA and turned it down. There are also plenty of girls who played DA last season who are leaving DA to play on DPL this coming season because they think it’s crap they can’t play high school sports. The level of competition is better on DA but I can say with utmost certainty that there are girls playing this upcoming season in DPL who would run circles around some of girls who are playing DA.

I think it’s funny that DPL is marketed as a feeder league for DA when most girls playing DPL don’t want any part of DA. Most families I know who played FDL last season want no part of DA and want to be left alone. The thing thats gonna really stink for DPL is the added traveling. It was not needed once the decision was made for each Texas club to field 2 DPL teams. Its gonna be as bad now as it was for DA.

Tanner
Tanner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 06/06/19, 09:07 am

The short version your costs just doubled.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad75033 06/06/19, 10:04 am

I think there are still open questions - some of which will also impact cost -

Will DA substitution rules apply?

Will DA rules regarding games per day / playing on consecutive days apply?  this could impact the ability to play local tournaments as well as the length of time spent out of town at DPL showcases (normal tournaments can cover 5 games in 2-3 days while 5 DA games requires a minimum of 7 days)

The DPL description says that teams will participate in Silverlakes and Vegas Players Showcase.  This appears to be contrary to what multiple DPL teams have been told.

SoccerDad75033
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGK4life 06/06/19, 10:46 am

It will be crazy having 2 DPL teams per club. Sounds good for a club to offer it, but there are going to be some weak teams out there comparatively speaking, but maybe that's better than playing the same 6 teams over and over......

SoccerGK4life
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanner 06/06/19, 11:24 am

Well Texans have current FDL team that went to the finals in state cup and added Texans Central team which finished #2 in Lake Highlands D1. Solars current FDL (Rodriguez) team finished #2 in FDL and they added Solar Rundell which finished #3 in Lake highlands D1. FC Dallas Premier finished #3 in FDL, no idea who their second team will be. Lonestar FDL finished #1 in FDL and Houston Dash finished #4 in FDL. No idea about their second teams.

I would imagine Lonestars #2 team and both Colorado clubs will field good teams.

Basically 2 of the top 3 LH D1 teams are joining to add to their clubs current FDL teams. It’s going to be very competitive and each game could go either way unlike a lot of the games that are played in other leagues. The competition will be good and honestly the only way it could have been any better is if FC Dallas Youth Blue team would have joined because they are very good.

Only drawback at this point is gonna be the travel and costs.
Tanner
Tanner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/19, 11:47 am

Tanner wrote:Well Texans have current FDL team that went to the finals in state cup and added Texans Central team which finished #2 in Lake Highlands D1. Solars current FDL (Rodriguez) team finished #2 in FDL and they added Solar Rundell which finished #3 in Lake highlands D1. FC Dallas Premier finished #3 in FDL, no idea who their second team will be. Lonestar FDL finished #1 in FDL and Houston Dash finished #4 in FDL. No idea about their second teams.

I would imagine Lonestars #2 team and both Colorado clubs will field good teams.

Basically 2 of the top 3 LH  D1 teams  are joining to add to their clubs current FDL teams. It’s going to be very competitive and each game could go either way unlike a lot of the games that are played in other leagues. The competition will be good and honestly the only way it could have been any better is if FC Dallas Youth Blue team would have joined because they are very good.

So again, why not just have all of these DFW FDL/DPL/ECRL/NPL teams just stay in LHGCL? Spend your travel money to go play the Dash, Lonestar, AHFC, Challenge, TSC teams in Showcases where you will get 10-20 college coaches to show up at games instead of the maybe 1-2 coaches you'll get to show up at an FDL/DPL/ECRL/NPL league match.

Maybe parents will get smart about this stuff and get a collective spine to stand up to the clubs on this, but I doubt it.

The clubs don't make any more money off of a DPL/ECRL/FDL than they would if those teams were in LHGCL. The clubs just want the guaranteed league spots for their teams as opposed to having to worry about promotion/relegation in LHGCL. The parents are out the extra $ to cover travel that they really aren't getting any tangible value from.

Back to top Go down

Post by G21DD 06/06/19, 12:06 pm

We are new to this with my DD, but do showcases that aren't ecnl or da work?  Seems like it's a crapshoot on if coaches will come to games when your kid is playing.  And with the new rules can they even follow up with the coach or player if they aren't juniors?  My DD went to Houston showcase last weekend.  She did get emails this week to come to individual college soccer camps.  Some were schools she reached out to.  But we are thinking the coaches got a list of all players at the showcase and just sent those out to everyone.  Seems like camps are just a moneymaker for the schools.

G21DD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle11 06/06/19, 12:20 pm

[quote="Tanner"]Well Texans have current FDL team that went to the finals in state cup and added Texans Central team which finished #2 in Lake Highlands D1. Solars current FDL (Rodriguez) team finished #2 in FDL and they added Solar Rundell which finished #3 in Lake highlands D1. FC Dallas Premier finished #3 in FDL, no idea who their second team will be. Lonestar FDL finished #1 in FDL and Houston Dash finished #4 in FDL. No idea about their second teams.

Basically 2 of the top 3 LH  D1 teams  are joining to add to their clubs current FDL teams. It’s going to be very competitive and each game could go either way unlike a lot of the games that are played in other leagues. The competition will be good and honestly the only way it could have been any better is if FC Dallas Youth Blue team would have joined because they are very good.

[/quote]
I agree it would be great for all of these team to play in 1 league locally, however that league would need to be created because only 3 or 4 of these team currently play in LHGCL. Being told FC Dallas 2nd team in DPL will be the ECNL team since they lost ECNL. Agree that FCD Blue has been the top team locally however my understanding is 4 or 5 of their top players are leaving to join the ECNL now DPL team. With LHGCL going to 15 team divisions and there currently only being 4 or 5 quality teams in D1 that weakens the competition played on a weekly basis. The move to FDL now DPL would have done this with a Texas league now with the addition of CO to the mix it does add to the cost. Most of these teams were already doing out of state tournaments/showcase events.

eagle11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chauffeur 06/06/19, 12:32 pm

eagle11 wrote:
Tanner wrote:Well Texans have current FDL team that went to the finals in state cup and added Texans Central team which finished #2 in Lake Highlands D1. Solars current FDL (Rodriguez) team finished #2 in FDL and they added Solar Rundell which finished #3 in Lake highlands D1. FC Dallas Premier finished #3 in FDL, no idea who their second team will be. Lonestar FDL finished #1 in FDL and Houston Dash finished #4 in FDL. No idea about their second teams.

I agree it would be great for all of these team to play in 1 league locally, however that league would need to be created because only 3 or 4 of these team currently play in LHGCL.  Being told FC Dallas 2nd team in DPL will be the ECNL team since they lost ECNL.  Agree that FCD Blue has been the top team locally however my understanding is 4 or 5 of their top players are leaving to join the ECNL now DPL team.  With LHGCL going to 15 team divisions and there currently only being 4 or 5 quality teams in D1 that weakens the competition played on a weekly basis.  The move to FDL now DPL would have done this with a Texas league now with the addition of CO to the mix it does add to the cost. Most of these teams were already doing out of state tournaments/showcase events.

So then create a new league.  That's what other cities have done.  One example is www.usctx.org

Chauffeur
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGK4life 06/06/19, 12:46 pm

It does depend on the age group for how those 2nd DPL teams will be in DPL. You should have your first DPL team finish in 1st 2nd or 3rd in a particular age division to even be considered to have a second team. Year over year if you dont have a team in the top 3, then that second team you could have needs to go play in your local city until you can develop that first DPL team better.

SoccerGK4life
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 06/06/19, 12:47 pm

No FDL/DPL or ECRL parent is on this board asking for anybody to donate to their kids soccer fund. If those parents want to spend the money they earned by getting up everyday and going to work on THEIR kids playing in whatever alphabet league there is, isn't that their business? And yes my kid does play in one of them.
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGK4life 06/06/19, 01:01 pm

Defender_Dad wrote:No FDL/DPL or ECRL parent is on this board asking for anybody to donate to their kids soccer fund. If those parents want to spend the money they earned by getting up everyday and going to work on THEIR kids playing in whatever alphabet league there is, isn't that their business?  And yes my kid does play in one of them.

Yep... Enjoy the ride. If you don't like it, get off. Find what's best for you. I personally love going and watching my daughter play wherever they go and don't mind spending the money.

SoccerGK4life
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 06/06/19, 01:20 pm

The clubs just want the guaranteed league spots for their teams as opposed to having to worry about promotion/relegation in LHGCL.

Humm, kinda sounds like MLS doesn't it.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 06/06/19, 01:32 pm

RichAggie wrote:
Defender_Dad wrote:No FDL/DPL or ECRL parent is on this board asking for anybody to donate to their kids soccer fund. If those parents want to spend the money they earned by getting up everyday and going to work on THEIR kids playing in whatever alphabet league there is, isn't that their business?  And yes my kid does play in one of them.

Yep... Enjoy the ride.  If you don't like it, get off.  Find what's best for you.  I personally love going and watching my daughter play wherever they go and don't mind spending the money.

I also like it, also enjoy watching my daughter, and also am fortunate enough to be in a position to afford the money... but it also isn't all that difficult to see how it could be significantly better.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGK4life 06/06/19, 02:08 pm

G21DD wrote:We are new to this with my DD, but do showcases that aren't ecnl or da work?  Seems like it's a crapshoot on if coaches will come to games when your kid is playing.  And with the new rules can they even follow up with the coach or player if they aren't juniors?  My DD went to Houston showcase last weekend.  She did get emails this week to come to individual college soccer camps.  Some were schools she reached out to.  But we are thinking the coaches got a list of all players at the showcase and just sent those out to everyone.  Seems like camps are just a moneymaker for the schools.

They do work, but they do want you to come out to their camps. Send out communications early just so you can get your DD name out there. Coaches may, or may not come out, but its good practice to establish that level of communication. My DD is not on the ECNL team, but sent out emails to about 30 schools. She's just now entering HS this year. 1 D1 coach specifically watched the first half of one of our games and gave his card to our coach and said give this too your player and let her know that i'm very interested and i'd love to work with her at one of our camps. This is definitely more direct that a blanket ID camp email sent out to you just because you sent an email to them and now they have your contact information. So, the connection process does work, but do the work to send the emails. Yes, ID camps are a money maker, but they are good exposure times too, just pick wisely so you're not wasting your money. Honestly know where your daughter stands on a playing level.

SoccerGK4life
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/19, 02:28 pm

RichAggie wrote:
G21DD wrote:We are new to this with my DD, but do showcases that aren't ecnl or da work?  Seems like it's a crapshoot on if coaches will come to games when your kid is playing.  And with the new rules can they even follow up with the coach or player if they aren't juniors?  My DD went to Houston showcase last weekend.  She did get emails this week to come to individual college soccer camps.  Some were schools she reached out to.  But we are thinking the coaches got a list of all players at the showcase and just sent those out to everyone.  Seems like camps are just a moneymaker for the schools.

They do work, but they do want you to come out to their camps.  Send out communications early just so you can get your DD name out there.  Coaches may, or may not come out, but its good practice to establish that level of communication.  My DD is not on the ECNL team, but sent out emails to about 30 schools.  She's just now entering HS this year. 1 D1 coach specifically watched the first half of one of our games and gave his card to our coach and said give this too your player and let her know that i'm very interested and i'd love to work with her at one of our camps.  This is definitely more direct that a blanket ID camp email sent out to you just because you sent an email to them and now they have your contact information.  So, the connection process does work, but do the work to send the emails.  Yes, ID camps are a money maker, but they are good exposure times too, just pick wisely so you're not wasting your money.  Honestly know where your daughter stands on a playing level.

To expand on RA's comments, showcases generally do NOT work on their own, but they ARE a key part of the process.  

College coaches, especially at non-Power5 conference D1 and below schools, have limited budget and bandwidth for recruiting.  Therefore, they generally aren't going to spend time "chasing unicorns".  When they go to Showcases, they will identify players that they are interested in, but they will not waste their time pursuing a kid that shows no interest in their school. (p.s. It's also why those level coaches generally go to showcases, but don't show up at league matches for these level of players.  It's all about bang for the buck.)

It is up to your kid to be actively involved in their recruiting process.  This means actively calling, e-mailing, and going to on-campus camps at schools they seriously are considering.  

Let me give you a couple of examples based on my experience with my kid...  The first time my kid was seen by one of her college coaches, was when she was a Sophomore playing on a TCL team (precursor of present day DPL/ECRL teams), at the Lonestar showcase in Austin.  After that Showcase, she e-mailed the coach to thank him for coming to watch, and continued to follow up with regular e-mails providing her upcoming playing schedule.  Head coach then showed up to watch one of her games at DIGC a couple months later.  A month after that, she went to an on-campus camp at that school.  Coach knew who she was when she showed up at the camp, she showed well at that camp, and we were off and running from there.

My DD verbally committed to that school as a Junior, and then signed her NLI the 1st week of Nov. last year.  Her coach showed up to watch her play at the D’Feeters Showcase on Thanksgiving weekend 3 weeks later.  After her game, we were talking to the coach, and he tells us specifically about 3 players from her team that he really liked (all uncommitted at that time).  We told the players/families, but none of them had interest in the school, so there was no follow-up (like I said, coaches aren’t going to chase unicorns).  However, I’m pretty sure that if any of those players had followed up and contacted the coach or attended a camp, they’d likely be talking about an offer by now.

So, again, to my original point, players get noticed at Showcases, but unless your kid is a DA or ECNL STUD, coaches generally aren't going to spend significant calories chasing a player, unless that player also shows some level of mutual interest in the school.

Also, if a player has shown significant interest in a school via repeated e-mails that aren’t just form letters to the coach, and has provided the coach with their game schedule at a showcase, the odds of that coach showing up to a game to look for that player are significantly increased.

If your expectation is to just show up as a random player at a showcase, and walk away with a bunch of verbal offers, it just doesn't happen that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/19, 02:34 pm

I've said this before. If you have the disposable income and are cool with spending the money it takes for your kid to play in such a league, and your kid is happy, then great. More power to you.

Just don't give me any BS spiel about needing to play in such a league because you need the competition, or because you are getting any kind of tangible college recruiting benefit or value from being in one of those leagues.

My kid played in one of those leagues. Luckily, we only had to spend money on a couple of car trips to Houston and Austin. The competition was no better than when she played in LHGCL and never saw a single college coach at one of the league matches. Her college exposure came from showcases and attending camps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 06/06/19, 02:49 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:

I've said this before.  If you have the disposable income and are cool with spending the money it takes for your kid to play in such a league, and your kid is happy, then great.  More power to you.

Just don't give me any BS spiel about needing to play in such a league because you need the competition, or because you are getting any kind of tangible college recruiting benefit or value from being in one of those leagues.

My kid played in one of those leagues.  Luckily, we only had to spend money on a couple of car trips to Houston and Austin.  The competition was no better than when she played in LHGCL and never saw a single college coach at one of the league matches.  Her college exposure came from showcases and attending camps.

Nowhere did I mention anything about level of competition. The point is, stop worrying about where folks spend the money they work hard for. IT'S THEIR'S, NOT YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S. If we needed money advice, this forum certainly wouldn't be the place to get it.
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/19, 04:29 pm

Defender_Dad wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

I've said this before.  If you have the disposable income and are cool with spending the money it takes for your kid to play in such a league, and your kid is happy, then great.  More power to you.

My kid played in one of those leagues.  Luckily, we only had to spend money on a couple of car trips to Houston and Austin.  The competition was no better than when she played in LHGCL and never saw a single college coach at one of the league matches.  Her college exposure came from showcases and attending camps.

Nowhere did I mention anything about level of competition. The point is, stop worrying about where folks spend the money they work hard for. IT'S THEIR'S, NOT YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S. If we needed money advice, this forum certainly wouldn't be the place to get it.

I'll say it again, if you've got the disposable income and you're cool with spending it on your kid to play in any of these leagues, then more power to you.  Enjoy it!  

I was lucky enough to never have to limit what league my kid played in.  I'll also admit and point out the situations when I wasn't getting value for my money.  Unfortunately, there are many who don't have our luxury and from where I'm sitting, the market is moving in the wrong direction based on questionable premises, so I'm going to point that out.

Now, when I said "just don't give me any BS about competition or college recruiting", I actually was speaking in general terms, not directly at you.  My bad for poor context.  I meant to refer to the fact that there are many clubs, coaches, and team managers on here touting/selling DPL, ECRL, NPL directly or indirectly based on competition and college recruiting. Here's just 1 example - http://www.txsoccer.net/t42866-dallas-texans-05g-fdl-college-exposure . I'm referring in general to the BS of this sales pitch, and stating that there is a model that would present much better value to the NTX market.

As I've also said, I unfortunately don't expect the parents to band together and f orce a change to the trend through their pocketbooks.  I expect many like you and I will continue to spend our disposable income as we see fit and will end up perpetuating the current model.  

But there's always hope. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next