North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_lcap34%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 13 ]
Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_lcap37%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 14 ]
Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_lcap29%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Empty Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Post by Guest 07/03/11, 09:35 pm

I read all these posts about all these super great '04 teams and to be honest it seems a bit out of control. But hey maybe you think differently. Either way just wanted to see what others thought.

Back to top Go down

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Empty Re: Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Post by go99 07/03/11, 09:43 pm

LMAO as long as over zealous parents are paying they will be coaching.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? Empty Re: Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Post by Guest 07/03/11, 09:55 pm

Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 07/03/11, 10:04 pm

The only crazy 04 parents I have seen were with DT South. Liverpool parents are very enthusiastic but not necessarily crazy (with the exception of one that recently left the team).
I have seen far more over-the-top parents in other age groups.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 12:28 am

May I suggest that some of the Academy parents attend a '93 game. Look up the schedules, find a game near your home or when you have time, and go and observe not only the game, but the parents. These are people who have walked the path of select soccer for many years. Pay attention to the way they act. See if they yell at their daughter's to "Kick the ball harder," "Go to the ball," or some crap like that.

I think you will be surprised and maybe it will put it in perspective for you soccer noobs. These people are on the cusp of sending their daughters to college and are probably worried about what kind of financial offers their little Mia is going to receive, yet you won't see them flying off the hook like the parents of some 9 year olds.

I dare you to do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 12:51 am

giggedy wrote:May I suggest that some of the Academy parents attend a '93 game. Look up the schedules, find a game near your home or when you have time, and go and observe not only the game, but the parents. These are people who have walked the path of select soccer for many years. Pay attention to the way they act. See if they yell at their daughter's to "Kick the ball harder," "Go to the ball," or some crap like that.

I think you will be surprised and maybe it will put it in perspective for you soccer noobs. These people are on the cusp of sending their daughters to college and are probably worried about what kind of financial offers their little Mia is going to receive, yet you won't see them flying off the hook like the parents of some 9 year olds.

I dare you to do it!

its a process. a parental evolution. by then the kids can play and the parents know they don't know sh%t. but for now its exciting for the young mummys to see the dd whack it hard to nowhere. and then they grow out of it. i don't clap and give my 6th grader a treat when he pees in the toilet anymore either.

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 08/03/11, 01:02 am

10% of parents in every age group are crazy. The key is whether the 90% let them ruin it for them.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 08/03/11, 01:48 am

wolf2.0 wrote:10% of parents in every age group are crazy. The key is whether the 90% let them ruin it for them.

And that is in any youth sport! Parents are nuts, present company excluded! Laughing
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Antipelagian 08/03/11, 06:52 am

bobmac15 wrote:
giggedy wrote:May I suggest that some of the Academy parents attend a '93 game. Look up the schedules, find a game near your home or when you have time, and go and observe not only the game, but the parents. These are people who have walked the path of select soccer for many years. Pay attention to the way they act. See if they yell at their daughter's to "Kick the ball harder," "Go to the ball," or some crap like that.

I dare you to do it!

its a process. a parental evolution. by then the kids can play and the parents know they don't know sh%t. but for now its exciting for the young mummys to see the dd whack it hard to nowhere. and then they grow out of it. i don't clap and give my 6th grader a treat when he pees in the toilet anymore either.

AWESOME!
Antipelagian
Antipelagian
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Dante's 6th Concentric Circle of Hell drinking brown liquor from a dirty glass with a signifying monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 09:53 am

bobmac15 wrote:

I dare you to do it!

I agree with your assessment. My point was to only make them think, which is still highly unlikely. I did make the mistake of showing my son how to pee in the backyard one time. Now the whole world is his toilet. He never received a treat for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 08/03/11, 10:06 am

The best part about the backyard - you don't have to remember to put the seat back down.
Coach
Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Antipelagian 08/03/11, 10:11 am

that dang electric line to keep rabbits out casues havoc though
Antipelagian
Antipelagian
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Dante's 6th Concentric Circle of Hell drinking brown liquor from a dirty glass with a signifying monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 11:30 am

wolf2.0 wrote:10% of parents in every age group are crazy. The key is whether the 90% let them ruin it for them.

Anyone else think the 10% is running the 01s?

Last edited by Blank77 on 08/03/11, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 08/03/11, 11:35 am

Blank77 wrote:

Anyone else thing the 10% is running the 01s?

Right there with you -- that is exactly what I think.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 12:23 pm

ralfdallas wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

Out of the 10% that are crazy and 90% that are sane...how many are illegals?
Run BigHeadPena...RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 08/03/11, 12:27 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

Out of the 10% that are crazy and 90% that are sane...how many are illegals?
Run BigHeadPena...RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K Smile

Ohhhh SNAP! (I used snap so as to not be censored.)
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 08/03/11, 12:47 pm

I ll stick around and take my chances I've a too many lawns to tend to. And DD that check you wrote me bounced! This is your "don't let me catch your a$$ on the street" notice I need my money! Very Happy
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 12:55 pm

bigheadpena wrote:I ll stick around and take my chances I've a too many lawns to tend to. And DD that check you wrote me bounced! This is your "don't let me catch your a$$ on the street" notice I need my money! Very Happy

How many utilities do you have registered under your DD's name? Smile
I like you bigheadpena.......It's always nice to find a minority with a sense of humor.
Now, if you will excuse me, I gotta get on my guatemalan cook who is burning the fries today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sparkles 08/03/11, 05:53 pm

BallBuster wrote:The only crazy 04 parents I have seen were with DT South. Liverpool parents are very enthusiastic but not necessarily crazy (with the exception of one that recently left the team).

really ballbuster?

out of curiosity does dropping f-bombs at refs in front of 6 & 7 year old girls fall into the "very enthusiastic" parent or "crazy" parent category for liverpool? you have a father of an '04 over there that got tossed near the end of the fall season for exhibiting such "very enthusiastic" behavior. while this dd was not with lw last season, hard time believing dad's behavior has significantly changed for the new team. incidentally, his antics extended to yelling at the girls on the field, not just his daughter, to criticize their play.

whats also great to see is that the aforementioned liverpool dad happens to post fairly regularly on this board. wondering whether he will respond and 'fess up or stay in denial.

stay classy san diego!

peace,

sparkles

Sparky Sparkles
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 08/03/11, 09:14 pm

Sparky Sparkles wrote:
BallBuster wrote:The only crazy 04 parents I have seen were with DT South. Liverpool parents are very enthusiastic but not necessarily crazy (with the exception of one that recently left the team).

really ballbuster?

out of curiosity does dropping f-bombs at refs in front of 6 & 7 year old girls fall into the "very enthusiastic" parent or "crazy" parent category for liverpool? you have a father of an '04 over there that got tossed near the end of the fall season for exhibiting such "very enthusiastic" behavior. while this dd was not with lw last season, hard time believing dad's behavior has significantly changed for the new team. incidentally, his antics extended to yelling at the girls on the field, not just his daughter, to criticize their play.

whats also great to see is that the aforementioned liverpool dad happens to post fairly regularly on this board. wondering whether he will respond and 'fess up or stay in denial.

stay classy san diego!

peace,

sparkles

I don't know the person you are speaking about. What you say might be true, but I don't know. I can only give my opinion about what I have seen on the sidelines. I have personally never seen a Liverpool parent cursing at a game. (Only one very loud and crazy mom who is no longer associated with the club). I did hear DT South parents cursing and yelling insults at the ref.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 08/03/11, 09:56 pm

Blank77 wrote:

Twisted Evil

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/11, 10:01 pm

Blank77 wrote:

Assume you meant, "ruining." I would say the percentage is far greater than 10%. Every Top 20 team (01 Girls) is loaded with whacky parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by 04dad 08/03/11, 10:05 pm

BallBuster wrote:
Sparky Sparkles wrote:

really ballbuster?

stay classy san diego!

peace,

sparkles

I don't know the person you are speaking about. What you say might be true, but I don't know. I can only give my opinion about what I have seen on the sidelines. I have personally never seen a Liverpool parent cursing at a game. (Only one very loud and crazy mom who is no longer associated with the club). I did hear DT South parents cursing and yelling insults at the ref.

DT South 04 parent here... I think I have read enough... I don't chime in on the rankings because frankly we don't care. Our kids are young and we are in this for the long haul. We have a great coach who cares more about development than winning and we have incredible team chemistry and an amazing group of girls.

I could care less if you think our team is good or how good, I do care about lies being said to give us a bad reputation. Let me be clear... NO DT South parent has EVER EVER in ANY game, tournament or season, EVER cursed at the refs, other children, other team’s parents ect. If that DID happen, the parent and child would be asked to leave the team, regardless of how good the player was.

Ballbuster, I would call you mistaken, but that would be naive... you are simply a liar. Please get over the results of that tournament and get a life....

04dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 08/03/11, 10:18 pm

I honestly don't know why there are 04 rankings at this point! I mean, come on people. They are 3 1/2 years from select. I get the "fun" aspect of it but no fun seems to be had in this particular age group at the moment with the rankings and "banter" which is increasingly turning nasty. The fact there are teams and girls at this age playing some good soccer and showing potential is reward in itself. By select, 70% of these girls will have shifted around to different coaches/clubs. Being #1 at age 7 is about as important as being #1 at age 70. It's not really a time period that matters. The games I have been lucky enough to catch, it's easy to see that this is going to be one heck of an age group with so much talent and great little athletes. Whether Liverpool, DT South, etc. just let them have some fun. Most of these girls still believe in the tooth fairy, don't mess it up by worrying about whether you'll appear in the top 5 on here the Monday following the SDL games. This is the best year in terms of depth I've seen since the 97s, don't crush it with negativity before they get to the starting gate.

With that said, I'm too handsome to continue posting on this thread.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 08/03/11, 10:21 pm

04dad wrote:
BallBuster wrote:
Sparky Sparkles wrote:

really ballbuster?

stay classy san diego!

peace,

sparkles

DT South 04 parent here... I think I have read enough... I don't chime in on the rankings because frankly we don't care. Our kids are young and we are in this for the long haul. We have a great coach who cares more about development than winning and we have incredible team chemistry and an amazing group of girls.

I could care less if you think our team is good or how good, I do care about lies being said to give us a bad reputation. Let me be clear... NO DT South parent has EVER EVER in ANY game, tournament or season, EVER cursed at the refs, other children, other team’s parents ect. If that DID happen, the parent and child would be asked to leave the team, regardless of how good the player was.

Ballbuster, I would call you mistaken, but that would be naive... you are simply a liar. Please get over the results of that tournament and get a life....

Apparenty you were not in Mckinney in November for the Primetime Tourney or was it the Selective Hearing! Wink
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next