North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/Grapevine09/05/24, 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLE09/05/24, 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 2 Empty Re: How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Post by jen_nah 28/10/11, 12:16 pm

hardtruthsoldier123 wrote:
soccernovice40 wrote:
vwrocket wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
hardtruthsoldier123 wrote:1. DT-Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Nice job hardtruth. Your omission of DT Bennett has good cause, if all the rumors are true. I just wonder if they would be #4 knowing that at minimum, 2 players have left to the stronger team. Leads you to believe they are two of Bennetts better players. Anyone from Bennett care to comment and clear things up.

Also, your ranking of 5 through 10 is much more realistic than all of these other rankings. Moving Fever up and Rangel down is right on point. I have seen Fever play a few times at PTCL and they are a good team, that just struggles finishing. They dominated the parts of the games that I saw, ( tie Feet, beat Sting) and passed the ball much better than (Webb and Bennett), just my observation, both 1 to 0 games that Fever should have at least tied. I did see that they scored 5 times in their last game, so maybe they have figured something out. Also, I remember they beat Rangel in the Labor Day Tournament.

Dynamo has some of the same issues Fever has. Great ball movement but very few goals scored off of that great ball movement. Size hurts them a little right now as well. When these girls hit their growth spurt, they will be legit.

Sting Searls, from what I saw, really improved over the course of the PTCL season. Playing against the top competition appears to help.

1. DT-Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Then why not move Dynamo down and Rangel up as the last 2 time those 2 matched up in August Rangel beat Dynamo and tied them?

When Rangel matched up against Fever at PLT Fever had guest players and Rangel was using their true roster. Fever got lucky on a ref not calling an offsides that resulted a goal. These 2 teams are very equally matched and can go either direction any given day.

Ummmm, didn't Rangel have 2-3 Glotz/Bennett girls guesting against Dynamo in August? If so, you might be contradicting yourself a bit on your Fever point.

I believe they did, however Dynamo had guest players as well.
I am not sure which team they were from though. Just remember guesting is fine and should not be used as a reason that a win is any less. Just enjoy guesting now because it is all about to change come the end of the spring season.

I think some Dynamo girls guest for another team...not the other way around.

I meant for that tournament in August. But I believe you are correct that Dynamo has some girls that guest on other teams.

Oh Dynamo did have guest players at that tourney Stark even acknowledged them as guesting at the trophy ceremony. We had 2 girls that are with Bennett but they had been playing with us all summer and had been on our PYL roster the whole time. So technically at that time they were on our roster for 3mths.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 2 Empty Re: How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Post by Guest 28/10/11, 12:26 pm

jen_nah wrote:
soccernovice40 wrote:
vwrocket wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Nice job hardtruth. Your omission of DT Bennett has good cause, if all the rumors are true. I just wonder if they would be #4 knowing that at minimum, 2 players have left to the stronger team. Leads you to believe they are two of Bennetts better players. Anyone from Bennett care to comment and clear things up.

Also, your ranking of 5 through 10 is much more realistic than all of these other rankings. Moving Fever up and Rangel down is right on point. I have seen Fever play a few times at PTCL and they are a good team, that just struggles finishing. They dominated the parts of the games that I saw, ( tie Feet, beat Sting) and passed the ball much better than (Webb and Bennett), just my observation, both 1 to 0 games that Fever should have at least tied. I did see that they scored 5 times in their last game, so maybe they have figured something out. Also, I remember they beat Rangel in the Labor Day Tournament.

Dynamo has some of the same issues Fever has. Great ball movement but very few goals scored off of that great ball movement. Size hurts them a little right now as well. When these girls hit their growth spurt, they will be legit.

Sting Searls, from what I saw, really improved over the course of the PTCL season. Playing against the top competition appears to help.

1. DT-Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Then why not move Dynamo down and Rangel up as the last 2 time those 2 matched up in August Rangel beat Dynamo and tied them?

When Rangel matched up against Fever at PLT Fever had guest players and Rangel was using their true roster. Fever got lucky on a ref not calling an offsides that resulted a goal. These 2 teams are very equally matched and can go either direction any given day.

Ummmm, didn't Rangel have 2-3 Glotz/Bennett girls guesting against Dynamo in August? If so, you might be contradicting yourself a bit on your Fever point.

I believe they did, however Dynamo had guest players as well.
I am not sure which team they were from though. Just remember guesting is fine and should not be used as a reason that a win is any less. Just enjoy guesting now because it is all about to change come the end of the spring season.

I think some Dynamo girls guest for another team...not the other way around.

I meant for that tournament in August. But I believe you are correct that Dynamo has some girls that guest on other teams.

Oh Dynamo did have guest players at that tourney Stark even acknowledged them as guesting at the trophy ceremony. We had 2 girls that are with Bennett but they had been playing with us all summer and had been on our PYL roster the whole time. So technically at that time they were on our roster for 3mths.

Maybe they did...I have no affiliation with them. I have just not ever seen guests with them...I have seen girls of his playing with other teams. My bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4life 28/10/11, 12:33 pm

1. DT Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT Bennett
5. DT South
6. Solar Dynamo
7. Fever Red
8. Sting Searls
9. DT Rangel
10. Dfeeters
11. Waco Blast
12. Polaris
13. FCD Renfro
14. Solar East
15. TFC Elite
16. Tx Spirit N
17. DT Vigil
18. Solar Gio
19. Fever White
20. Sting West
soccer4life
soccer4life
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Longing4agame 28/10/11, 01:36 pm

tmcc wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

1. DT-Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Fever parent here to clean things up a bit. First off, Fever wasn't using guest players. Those were all Fever girls out there. Second, most of the game was played on the Rangel side of the field. And third, the goal was scored by a player dribbling through a few defenders and shooting. There was no offsides there. I believe the reason passthedarnball and hardtruth dropped them a little is because of their strength of Fall schedule. Dynamo and Fever have had a MUCH tougher Fall schedule. Rangel is a good team and maybe could move to #7, but I think the strength of schedule should have more importance in the FBR. Jennah, it's no big deal, the FBR still has you ranked higher. Be happy about that.

giggedy, I can't remember, but did you say there was trouble in Fever camp?
Longing4agame
Longing4agame
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 28/10/11, 01:56 pm

giggedy wrote:
spacebrain wrote:

Where do Solar Jones and Dynasty play? I've heard of Jones but never seen or heard of Dynasty. Please, no offence intended so dont jump down my throat. Just wondering how they are getting ranked with teams they do not play.

Coming to a theater near you...
Solar Jones, action hero.

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 2 Van-jones-solar-panel

Glad to see I'm not the only trouble maker on here with a witty sense of humor.
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by manctank 28/10/11, 02:40 pm

A hero thanks for that and boy do i look good in that picture lol!

manctank
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 28/10/11, 02:48 pm

Longing4agame wrote:
tmcc wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

1. DT-Higg
2. FCD Grubb
3. Solar Webb
4. DT South-Adames
5. Fever red
6. Dynamo
7. Waco Blast
8. Sting-Searls
9. DT-Rangel
10. Polaris
11. D'Feet
12. FCD-Renfro
13. TX Spirit North
14. Solar East
15. DT-Vigil
16. Solar Gio
17. TFC Elite
18. Sting west Okeefe
19. Fever White
20. Solar Jones

Fever parent here to clean things up a bit. First off, Fever wasn't using guest players. Those were all Fever girls out there. Second, most of the game was played on the Rangel side of the field. And third, the goal was scored by a player dribbling through a few defenders and shooting. There was no offsides there. I believe the reason passthedarnball and hardtruth dropped them a little is because of their strength of Fall schedule. Dynamo and Fever have had a MUCH tougher Fall schedule. Rangel is a good team and maybe could move to #7, but I think the strength of schedule should have more importance in the FBR. Jennah, it's no big deal, the FBR still has you ranked higher. Be happy about that.

giggedy, I can't remember, but did you say there was trouble in Fever camp?

This should be entertaining.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/11, 12:51 pm

Any new news? Rankings? Is Bennett the coach? Is there trouble in Fever camp?

Sure got boring around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/11, 01:19 pm

passthedarnball wrote:Any new news? Rankings? Is Bennett the coach? Is there trouble in Fever camp?

I am sure that the Texans will have the schedule up soon and then we can see what comes of Bennett? I am not sure but it has been very quiet from that camp.

Any current/former parents care to comment?

HardTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by say it ant so. 09/11/11, 02:19 pm

passthedarnball wrote:Any new news? Rankings? Is Bennett the coach? Is there trouble in Fever camp?

I am sure that the Texans will have the schedule up soon and then we can see what comes of Bennett? I am not sure but it has been very quiet from that camp.

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

say it ant so.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 09/11/11, 03:05 pm

say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

do you know which 2 are going to Higg?

Last edited by TBGsoccer on 09/11/11, 03:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/11, 03:22 pm

say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Sting who? Searls?

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 09/11/11, 03:41 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

2 to Higg?? There are 2 practicing with them for tournament purposes only.
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02Mom 09/11/11, 04:04 pm

02's are boring, is that right?

http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com/page/show/417068-johnny-rangel
02Mom
02Mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 09/11/11, 04:08 pm

justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

why play higg if tb is in tourn to? unless they are higg perm cheers

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 09/11/11, 04:20 pm

NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

I dont think TB is in the tourney
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 09/11/11, 04:37 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 09/11/11, 04:45 pm

NoShullBit wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

I know 3 or 4 of TB girls are playing with DT vigil
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/11, 05:28 pm

02Mom wrote:02's are boring, is that right?

Are you saying DT Rangel is now LP St John?

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 09/11/11, 05:45 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

No Bennett team for this DT tourney. (they split the girls up between several other DT teams,so the girls could all get the opportunity to play) Will be tough to have so many on the rosters but great to play again with some of these girls! Should be a very competitive tourney!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 09/11/11, 05:52 pm

twomattiesmom wrote:
02Mom wrote:02's are boring, is that right?

Are you saying DT Rangel is now LP St John?

I was told that today too, and then I went to the website and saw he was already on there. It's sad to see them go, but you know they will still be some great competitors!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pro16 09/11/11, 08:58 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

That's one way to boost your way up the rankings.
Gotta love that.

pro16
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by say it ant so. 10/11/11, 07:29 am

pro16 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

Gotta love that.
Bennett isn't playing in tournament. Girls were to help out other DT teams. And yes the two that are guesting with Higg will be on that team come spring.

say it ant so.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 10/11/11, 08:06 am

say it ant so. wrote:
pro16 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
say it ant so. wrote:

HardTruth
3 went to Grubb
3 went to Sting
2 are going to Higg.

Listed on gotsoc site

Gotta love that.
Bennett isn't playing in tournament. Girls were to help out other DT teams. And yes the two that are guesting with Higg will be on that team come spring.

I hope that you are not insinuating that the Vigil team did this on purpose, we do not shy away from any competition,this is how we judge our progress as a team, by playing very strong teams. With our team only starting in Jan of this year I think we have done well for ourselves. The Bennett team was split between many different DT teams because the girls wanted to play. What were we suppose to do tell them they could not?? We did not seek them out, however we welcome them and will thank them for playing at the end of the day; just like we do with our own players!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 10:06 am

NO offense but I have a hunch that Vigil played with Bennett/Glotz and perhaps Higgy players all throughout this past season. IT's llegal, but does boost rankings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 10:16 am

AirForceOne wrote:NO offense but I have a hunch that Vigil played with Bennett/Glotz and perhaps Higgy players all throughout this past season. IT's llegal, but does boost rankings.

Illegal? In Academy? Ok, justsayin...do you need handcuffs or will you go peacefully?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next