North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/Grapevine09/05/24, 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLE09/05/24, 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 3 Empty Re: How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 10:16 am

AirForceOne wrote:NO offense but I have a hunch that Vigil played with Bennett/Glotz and perhaps Higgy players all throughout this past season. IT's llegal, but does boost rankings.

Illegal? In Academy? Ok, justsayin...do you need handcuffs or will you go peacefully?

Back to top Go down

How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there? - Page 3 Empty Re: How about a human poll/BCS to get everyone's 02 opinions out there?

Post by justsayin02 10/11/11, 10:51 am

twomattiesmom wrote:
AirForceOne wrote:NO offense but I have a hunch that Vigil played with Bennett/Glotz and perhaps Higgy players all throughout this past season. IT's llegal, but does boost rankings.

Illegal? In Academy? Ok, justsayin...do you need handcuffs or will you go peacefully?

LOL....Thanks for making me laugh this morning, twomatties! Laughing
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 10/11/11, 10:59 am

We also played SDL too and played with Zero guest players except for one game when we had sick players and were down to no subs we brought one in.

In EAL we did not have guest players every game, but did often, with a team of 11 you might imagine why we might call in 2 guest players to help us out, right? By the way, very familiar with the teams we played, not all, but many had guest players from an upper team.
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 11:31 am

justsayin02 wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

LOL....Thanks for making me laugh this morning, twomatties! Laughing

In addition to her regular team, my dd played 8 out of 10 games with another team this season. We have 6 months until we sign and can't do that. Might as well feel secure about where you are going to end up. Plus it is just lots of darn fun to play with multiple teams. New experiences, meeting new people. Always good to have friends everywhere...you never know what the future holds.

I think it takes courage when a 9/10 yr old girl can go play well with folks she hardly knows or has never even met. Teaches them independence and confidence... I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 12:12 pm

twomattiesmom wrote:

I meant legal just hit the l button twice. We have a new addition to our team that guested quite a bit and that's great , but when you are counting those wins to boost your rankings it's a little misleading. I recall some talk of vigil holding South to 2-0. Many of the upper teams help South to 2-0 so by posting that it seems you are as good those teams- if you just had your own team then: you are, if you had others: maybe not so much. You said it was your team with not guest from Bennett -so I believe that.Same thing with tieing Rangel, a tie is great, but are we boosting you above people who tied Rangel with their own team?. I'm just saying, i dont care one way or another-it just gets into a gray area when using guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 12:15 pm

AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

I meant legal just hit the l button twice. We have a new addition to our team that guested quite a bit and that's great , but when you are counting those wins to boost your rankings it's a little misleading. I recall some talk of vigil holding South to 2-0. Many of the upper teams help South to 2-0 so by posting that it seems you are as good those teams- if you just had your own team then: you are, if you had others: maybe not so much. You said it was your team with not guest from Bennett -so I believe that.Same thing with tieing Rangel, a tie is great, but are we boosting you above people who tied Rangel with their own team?. I'm just saying, i dont care one way or another-it just gets into a gray area when using guest.

I get what you're saying Air...I am actually looking forward to next year when a team is a team and you know who you are actually playing. But until then, might as well use it to advantage right? Keeps everyone "guessing"..."guesting" or whatever Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 01:26 pm

AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

I know when Vigil tied Rangel 0-0 in EAL both teams were using 2 guest players. It was the game my dd got a yellow card....so I remember vividly. Vigil had my dd and a Higgy player and Rangel had a Bennett player and a Webb player....so all was equal.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by truth999 10/11/11, 02:22 pm

Mcik17

We have never had a Webb guest player?
We had 1 player help out due to several injured players out and
you know the player that helped out. She has been back and forth between
both teams for the last year and a half!

truth999
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 03:32 pm

truth999 wrote:Mcik17

We have never had a Webb guest player?
We had 1 player help out due to several injured players out and
you know the player that helped out. She has been back and forth between
both teams for the last year and a half!

The one that has been back and forth was on Bennetts roster so that makes her a guest player none the less. As for the other player, she used to play for Penns Texans team and played for Webbs team this past season. Webbs season was over when this game was played so maybe she had already quit, but 2 weeks before she was on Webbs team.

mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 10/11/11, 03:45 pm

AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

To me in the case of us versus Rangle there was no gray area we played them EAL, 9/18 ( 2 guest players,1 sick player and one player left team that week) we lost 1-0, played them again SDL 10/1 No guest Players we lost 1-0 then last game EAL 10/30 (2guest players as we had only 11 players on our team) we tied 0-0 I think we are pretty competitive, at least with this team during these specific games. You should PM me and maybe we can set up a scrimmage. Like I said we love challenges, our girls learn from them, win or lose and we appreciate all of our opponents for helping us get better in one way or another.
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 03:45 pm

mcik17 wrote:
AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

I know when Vigil tied Rangel 0-0 in EAL both teams were using 2 guest players. It was the game my dd got a yellow card....so I remember vividly. Vigil had my dd and a Higgy player and Rangel had a Bennett player and a Webb player....so all was equal.

First we did not have a Bennett player when we played and tied Vigil or a Webb player. That was our full roster and at that time we had 4 injured sitting the bench mine being 1 of them. We have only used 1 Bennett player this season in SDL or EAL and that was against DT South. We used 1 of Bennett's defenders.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by say it ant so. 10/11/11, 03:46 pm

Has range moved to another club Exclamation L.P. So I guess their will be NO more guesting on his team. So this topic is trash now.

say it ant so.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 03:55 pm

AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

First Tx Spirit tied Rangel on a dangerous play that should have been a foul. Goalie was down with full possession of ball (both hands and stopped ball movement). Tx Spirit forward kept kicking at goalie with ball in hands and made contact with goalie's wrist and broke her wrist due to dangerous play. Due to the kick to the goalie's wrist it caused her to release the ball allowing tying goal.

That is the game that we lost 2 (goalie & defender) of our starters due to severe injuries from foals. It required us to move 1 of our starting forwards back to goalie & mid fielder back to defender. Then we had 2 other players injured from other circumstances. When you have 4 of your starting players (goalie, 2 defenders & 1 mid-fielder) it shows. Then having to move players in to positions that they don't usually play doesn't help either. This is why Rangel is currently not playing in any tourneys because we are trying to get our girls healed.

Complaint was filed with EAL on the ref and they are now having to pay the medical bills.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 03:56 pm

say it ant so. wrote:Has range moved to another club Exclamation L.P. So I guess their will be NO more guesting on his team. So this topic is trash now.

Yes, We have moved to a new club.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 03:58 pm

say it ant so. wrote:Has range moved to another club Exclamation L.P. So I guess their will be NO more guesting on his team. So this topic is trash now.

We played in 2 leagues this season (SDL & EAL) and only 1 game did we have 1 guest player so it's never been an issue for our team. We have carried and continue to carry a 15 girl roster.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 04:13 pm

jen_nah wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

First we did not have a Bennett player when we played and tied Vigil or a Webb player. That was our full roster and at that time we had 4 injured sitting the bench mine being 1 of them. We have only used 1 Bennett player this season in SDL or EAL and that was against DT South. We used 1 of Bennett's defenders.

This is not accurate. I know for a fact when Vigil played you guys the last EAL game you guys used 2 guests. One was my dd's teamate from Bennetts team..name starts with A and the other was a Webb player name starts with H...I was sitting 5 ft from her dad in bleachers. And, you guys also used about 4 Bennett players the 1st time you played Vigil in EAL....Bennett played right before you guys and Vigil used 2 players and Rangel used about 4 players.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 04:23 pm

Also Jen_nah, you were not at last game between Vigil and Rangel!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 04:24 pm

mcik17 wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
AirForceOne wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

This is not accurate. I know for a fact when Vigil played you guys the last EAL game you guys used 2 guests. One was my dd's teamate from Bennetts team..name starts with A and the other was a Webb player name starts with H...I was sitting 5 ft from her dad in bleachers. And, you guys also used about 4 Bennett players the 1st time you played Vigil in EAL....Bennett played right before you guys and Vigil used 2 players and Rangel used about 4 players.

We have never used 4 of Bennett's players period not even in outdoor this summer. We used 2 against Solar Starks in the Tx Summer Classic (1 of our players went to your team at the end of the summer).

I can guarentee you we have NEVER used Webb players. We have matched Vigil 2 times in EAL & 1 time in SDL this season.

I stand corrected with did have 1 guest player (verified with our manager) in the last Vigil game. In the previous EAL Vigil game we had said player again and she was the only 1 played that game. This player had been on our team for YEARS prior to this season and moved to Bennett this fall. Her name starts with an E not an A. Was told only reason we used her was due to our injuries or we would be playing down players. We did have 1 other Bennett player on the side line in the 1st Vigil game but she never played. While Vigil had 2-5 guest players in both EAL games. In the 1st EAL we had no plans to have guest players but when Vigil showed up with multiple Hig & Bennett it made our coach upset.

Last edited by jen_nah on 10/11/11, 04:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 04:25 pm

mcik17 wrote:Also Jen_nah, you were not at last game between Vigil and Rangel!

No I was not but my dh was. I was at my other dd game. If you looked on the side line my dd was there watching her team mates play.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 10/11/11, 04:54 pm

Okay first off WHO CARES who played with who who played against who

Fact is rangel had 1to bennett no prior penn that started with H she played with Divas her dad boastfully let everyone know this

If rangel tied great if vigil tied great GET OVER it for 1sure team does not even exist any more

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 05:01 pm

NoShullBit wrote:Okay first off WHO CARES who played with who who played against who

Fact is rangel had 1to bennett no prior penn that started with H she played with Divas her dad boastfully let everyone know this

If rangel tied great if vigil tied great GET OVER it for 1sure team does not even exist any more

I am sorry you made absolutely no sense in this post.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 05:26 pm

I could care less also. But, I hate when one team gets accused of doing it, when the other team was also. Vigil's team used 2 guest players only. He was gracious enough to let my dd get some field time since she always played in goalie for her team. Also, Jennah, you might ask the coach about the 1 st game, because it was 4 Bennett players that played with you guys...I will PM you their names. And that game Vigil used 1 Bennett and 1 Higgy player.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 05:31 pm

mcik17 wrote:I could care less also. But, I hate when one team gets accused of doing it, when the other team was also. Vigil's team used 2 guest players only. He was gracious enough to let my dd get some field time since she always played in goalie for her team. Also, Jennah, you might ask the coach about the 1 st game, because it was 4 Bennett players that played with you guys...I will PM you their names. And that game Vigil used 1 Bennett and 1 Higgy player.

mcik...you should just give up. Are you seriously trying to argue with a woman? Even if you are right, and she knows it, do you really think she would ever give in and admit you were right? It goes against our very nature as women Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 10/11/11, 05:33 pm

mcik17 wrote:I could care less also. But, I hate when one team gets accused of doing it, when the other team was also. Vigil's team used 2 guest players only. He was gracious enough to let my dd get some field time since she always played in goalie for her team. Also, Jennah, you might ask the coach about the 1 st game, because it was 4 Bennett players that played with you guys...I will PM you their names. And that game Vigil used 1 Bennett and 1 Higgy player.

There where some that sat the side line but never played and weren't asked to play for us. They sat and watched their team mates play by their own choice. They never saw field time.

Like I said in my previous post I stand corrected on us using 1 guest player but you even know she had been on our team prior to this fall.

Only reason our coach even thought about using guest in the 1st EAL game was because Vigil had mulitple guest players. There shouldn't be any interclub guest playing when playing another team within the club. Mcik you wouldn't like it if it happened to your dd team. Our last game we had no choice to ask 1 player to guest with us other wise we would be playing down. Injuires late in the season put our team in a bind.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/11, 05:33 pm

jen_nah wrote:
NoShullBit wrote:Okay first off WHO CARES who played with who who played against who

I am sorry you made absolutely no sense in this post.

Makes perfect sense in a world with no punctuation. Try to imagine an actual comma or period, then read it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 10/11/11, 06:05 pm

jen_nah wrote:

There where some that sat the side line but never played and weren't asked to play for us. They sat and watched their team mates play by their own choice. They never saw field time.

Like I said in my previous post I stand corrected on us using 1 guest player but you even know she had been on our team prior to this fall.

Only reason our coach even thought about using guest in the 1st EAL game was because Vigil had mulitple guest players. There shouldn't be any interclub guest playing when playing another team within the club. Mcik you wouldn't like it if it happened to your dd team. Our last game we had no choice to ask 1 player to guest with us other wise we would be playing down. Injuires late in the season put our team in a bind.

I'm not hate'in you for using guests. Teams do it all the time for many reasons, but don't hate on teams on the forum when your team does it also. Like you said, in 6 months it won't matter.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next