North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 07:30 am

Sorry Kellersoccerdad, was trying to keep things civil. Only wanted to point out the fact that TBG and NoCrying were trying to start a rumor the Juve Black was trying to field a team of guest players for this tournament. No need to do that as that they have enough of very strong atheletes and they do well. I don't have anything invested in the team but I have watched them in action just as I have watch TBG and not once did I ever say anything about their guest players. You nor SoccerMom17 didn't seem to feel the need to intervene when the original post were posted and NoCrying stated he could lone his DD out for a half but now you feel the need to. If they can't take the heat that they clearly can dish out, then stay out the kitchen or in this case, off the blog. I only attempted to clarify that it was hearsay but the rumor mill is always busy and txsoccer lives for it. TBG said that Juve was using his player then Nocrying further said it was 4 or 5 LA players and Juve could borrow his daughter. I think Shelby had something to say about the guest players as well. So Soccermom, I assume if it were your team going into a tournament and the rumor mill started up about your team using a team of guest players, you wouldn't take that personal huh? Whatever! You are so right, it is what it is and at the end of the day it is just soccer.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Post by lovesoccer 11/11/11, 07:45 am

Man I will be glad when this tournament is over. I am so tired of the back and forth that is going on. Then again once it's said and done all we'll hear (or in this case read) is we had bad refs, unfair calls, we don't play 7v7, we have more depth, we had ball possession most of the game but lost 5-0, etc...

People this is 7 & 8 year old soccer. All these games can go either way each day depending on our dds. We can complain all day about who or how many guest players but in reality this is something we have to live with until U11. That's a long time away and will most of our dds still be playing?

Okay move on from this tournament and start complaining and spreading rumors for the next one. I mean we do have 2 next weekend.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 08:03 am

lovesoccer wrote:Man I will be glad when this tournament is over. I am so tired of the back and forth that is going on. Then again once it's said and done all we'll hear (or in this case read) is we had bad refs, unfair calls, we don't play 7v7, we have more depth, we had ball possession most of the game but lost 5-0, etc...

People this is 7 & 8 year old soccer. All these games can go either way each day depending on our dds. We can complain all day about who or how many guest players but in reality this is something we have to live with until U11. That's a long time away and will most of our dds still be playing?

Okay move on from this tournament and start complaining and spreading rumors for the next one. I mean we do have 2 next weekend.

You are so right but people in glass houses should never throw stones because one might just get thrown back. You did forget one complaint though, "they only beat us because they were using guest players." Bloggers or should I say Haterz always come here to bash the good teams, Daglish always takes a beating, Rosales just recently got slammed to and this is no different. Passionate people are going to defend their teams, especially when someone is attempting to spread negativity about that team. Take it or leave it, or just don't read it. It doesn't matter because as you said the rumor mill will be flying high with something else next week and I'll be right here reading for my entertainment.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 11/11/11, 08:39 am

IBreedChampions wrote:Sorry Kellersoccerdad, was trying to keep things civil. Only wanted to point out the fact that TBG and NoCrying were trying to start a rumor the Juve Black was trying to field a team of guest players for this tournament. No need to do that as that they have enough of very strong atheletes and they do well. I don't have anything invested in the team but I have watched them in action just as I have watch TBG and not once did I ever say anything about their guest players. You nor SoccerMom17 didn't seem to feel the need to intervene when the original post were posted and NoCrying stated he could lone his DD out for a half but now you feel the need to. If they can't take the heat that they clearly can dish out, then stay out the kitchen or in this case, off the blog. I only attempted to clarify that it was hearsay but the rumor mill is always busy and txsoccer lives for it. TBG said that Juve was using his player then Nocrying further said it was 4 or 5 LA players and Juve could borrow his daughter. I think Shelby had something to say about the guest players as well. So Soccermom, I assume if it were your team going into a tournament and the rumor mill started up about your team using a team of guest players, you wouldn't take that personal huh? Whatever! You are so right, it is what it is and at the end of the day it is just soccer.

I'm going to call baloney on this one. First off you are obviously a Juve or Aztec parent/coach/manager to have the detailed internal knowledge of these teams.

Second I was told by a very good source with internal knowledge of these teams that Juve was going to use 4 Aztec players for the tournament and I posted it. Now, if this is not true it's no big deal. If it is true, who cares really as there is nothing illegal about it and it happens all the time in Academy. I think we were just curious to know if this was true or not.

Finally, a bit of advice... take NOTHING personal on here. If you read something that is not true simply say so.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 10:05 am

Shelby427 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:Sorry Kellersoccerdad, was trying to keep things civil. Only wanted to point out the fact that TBG and NoCrying were trying to start a rumor the Juve Black was trying to field a team of guest players for this tournament. No need to do that as that they have enough of very strong atheletes and they do well. I don't have anything invested in the team but I have watched them in action just as I have watch TBG and not once did I ever say anything about their guest players. You nor SoccerMom17 didn't seem to feel the need to intervene when the original post were posted and NoCrying stated he could lone his DD out for a half but now you feel the need to. If they can't take the heat that they clearly can dish out, then stay out the kitchen or in this case, off the blog. I only attempted to clarify that it was hearsay but the rumor mill is always busy and txsoccer lives for it. TBG said that Juve was using his player then Nocrying further said it was 4 or 5 LA players and Juve could borrow his daughter. I think Shelby had something to say about the guest players as well. So Soccermom, I assume if it were your team going into a tournament and the rumor mill started up about your team using a team of guest players, you wouldn't take that personal huh? Whatever! You are so right, it is what it is and at the end of the day it is just soccer.

I'm going to call baloney on this one. First off you are obviously a Juve or Aztec parent/coach/manager to have the detailed internal knowledge of these teams. I am neither a Coach, parent or manager on either team. Just as you claim to have a very good source with internal knowledge so do I.

Second I was told by a very good source with internal knowledge of these teams that Juve was going to use 4 Aztec players for the tournament and I posted it. Now, if this is not true it's no big deal. If it is true, who cares really as there is nothing illegal about it and it happens all the time in Academy. I think we were just curious to know if this was true or not. If it is true, who really cares? Obviously you do or else you wouldn't have posted it. I don't think "we" were curious at all. Just you! If you had it on good authority, then why not just go to the game and see for yourself since you must know what all guest players look like. Your source could have pointed the guest out to you and then you would have had some facts to come back on here and post.

Finally, a bit of advice... take NOTHING personal on here. If you read something that is not true simply say so. I did read something that wasn't true and then I did just that, I said so. You still felt the need to come back with your bit of advice though. This is all too funny. I sit back and laugh at you all. You poster start all the rumors and rants and then get mad when someone fires back. Once again, its soccer, let it be and let these kids have fun. I suspect in a couple more years, neither of these teams will look the same.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 11/11/11, 10:20 am

IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

I'm going to call baloney on this one. First off you are obviously a Juve or Aztec parent/coach/manager to have the detailed internal knowledge of these teams. I am neither a Coach, parent or manager on either team. Just as you claim to have a very good source with internal knowledge so do I.

Second I was told by a very good source with internal knowledge of these teams that Juve was going to use 4 Aztec players for the tournament and I posted it. Now, if this is not true it's no big deal. If it is true, who cares really as there is nothing illegal about it and it happens all the time in Academy. I think we were just curious to know if this was true or not. If it is true, who really cares? Obviously you do or else you wouldn't have posted it. I don't think "we" were curious at all. Just you! If you had it on good authority, then why not just go to the game and see for yourself since you must know what all guest players look like. Your source could have pointed the guest out to you and then you would have had some facts to come back on here and post.

Finally, a bit of advice... take NOTHING personal on here. If you read something that is not true simply say so. I did read something that wasn't true and then I did just that, I said so. You still felt the need to come back with your bit of advice though. This is all too funny. I sit back and laugh at you all. You poster start all the rumors and rants and then get mad when someone fires back. Once again, its soccer, let it be and let these kids have fun. I suspect in a couple more years, neither of these teams will look the same.

Sorry But I call bs you have to be the juventus coach , Because I posted something That only the coach knows about and last night I received a call from a parent who's DD will no longer play with TBG because Juve coach was upset about that post. Just to clear things up I posted what I posted about her being a TBG player because thats what that parent wanted me to believe....I m glad things are all cleared up...good luck this weekend.
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/11/11, 10:39 am

TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Sorry But I call bs you have to be the juventus coach , Because I posted something That only the coach knows about and last night I received a call from a parent who's DD will no longer play with TBG because Juve coach was upset about that post. Just to clear things up I posted what I posted about her being a TBG player because thats what that parent wanted me to believe....I m glad things are all cleared up...good luck this weekend.
I just heard that TBG and Juve/LadyAzt teams will join hands at mid-field before their game as a sign of unity.

If TBG does not win it, I hope Inbredchampions can finally get one for his.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 11/11/11, 11:04 am

TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Agreed... I’m 95% certain Ibreed is the Juve coach.

Anyhow Ibreed has already contradicted himself in the earlier post because he admitted the Aztec girls have been playing on both teams because the coaches are good friends.

That being said, the only DRAMA came from IBREED ripping into the TBG coach for thinking one of the TBG players was actually a TBG player. Your attack was someone harsh and is what really put the negativity in this thread.

Anyhow, my pick is on South to beat both of these teams and then get whooped by Dalglish in the finals Wink

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 11:12 am

Nocrying wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Sorry But I call bs you have to be the juventus coach ,WRONG...and nothing could be farther from the truth. Because I posted something That only the coach knows about If only the Coach knows it, then how is it that you know it???? Do you people think that only your sources are reliable? Do your sources only share things with you and Shelby, they don't tell ANYONE else? Buy a clue, just like someone tells you, they always tell someone else. and last night I received a call from a parent who's DD will no longer play with TBG because Juve coach was upset about that post. Just to clear things up I posted what I posted about her being a TBG player because thats what that parent wanted me to believe.... So you put your foot in your mouth and now the Juve player that had been guesting with you will no longer guest with you because you overstepped. Good for them. Next time make sure your player is actually YOUR player before posting such on a soccer forum. I m glad things are all cleared up...good luck this weekend. Good luck to you this weekend to, I'm sure all the posters will be back on Daglish after they tear all these teams a new one this weekend and I'll have something else to sit back and laugh at because it is all so entertaining.
I just heard that TBG and Juve/LadyAzt teams will join hands at mid-field before their game as a sign of unity. Really? Now that's Awesome! Did you hear that from a reliable source as well?

If TBG does not win it, I hope Inbredchampions (A CHAMPION nonetheless)can finally get one for his.Not a chance, back on topic.... My prediction is Daglish wins it all but if they meet Juve in the Final, it will be a very good game. I think most of the 04 match-ups will be good games. I have NO DAWG in this fight, you do though. And my source is just as reliable as yours.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/11/11, 11:13 am

Shelby427 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Anyhow Ibreed has already contradicted himself in the earlier post because he admitted the Aztec girls have been playing on both teams because the coaches are good friends.

That being said, the only DRAMA came from IBREED ripping into the TBG coach for thinking one of the TBG players was actually a TBG player. Your attack was someone harsh and is what really put the negativity in this thread.

Anyhow, my pick is on South to beat both of these teams and then get whooped by Dalglish in the finals Wink

I hope this is my last post until I post to congratulate the winner. We have all talked alot of noise, me included. I hope we do not put any added pressure on the girls to perform. I will cheer my daughter and her mighty TBG teammates to victory!!! I will clap for the other team in victory or defeat. And I will hug and kiss my daughter after the game and tourney and tell her she did a GREAT JOB no matter what!!!!!!!

Good luck and good health to all the girls..... Very Happy

P.S. I will be back on here Monday talking smack for the next tourney......
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 11:19 am

Shelby427 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

WRONG AGAIN. But atleast we agree on something. Daglish to win it all. cheers Oh and I never contradicted anything. I said that I knew TWO (count them 1, 2) of the girls consistently played with both teams. You, TBG and No Crying said 4 or 5. Re-read the thread. LOL! If you're going to quote me, quote me right. TBG said Juve was using his player, I said the player was a Juve player that he had been using. Again re-read the thread. What exactly did I say that was so harsh? You started this with your initial post about the guest playing. I just shed some more light on the subject. Good day mate, I have a job to do but it is really hard to pull away from this.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 11:53 am

Nocrying wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

I hope this is my last post until I post to congratulate the winner. We have all talked alot of noise, me included. I hope we do not put any added pressure on the girls to perform. I will cheer my daughter and her mighty TBG teammates to victory!!! I will clap for the other team in victory or defeat. And I will hug and kiss my daughter after the game and tourney and tell her she did a GREAT JOB no matter what!!!!!!!

Good luck and good health to all the girls..... Very Happy

P.S. I will be back on here Monday talking smack for the next tourney......

Now that's the most logical thing you've said all day. I won't be on Monday talking smack but I sure will be reading it all. Have a good one its lunch time.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIVAS 11/11/11, 11:53 am

TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
I heard that 4 of the best players from Lady Aztecs 04s will be playing with Juventus Black as guests for this tournament. If true they should be a bit stacked from a depth stand point.

yeah and 1 TBG player aswell

This is all too interesting. One TBG player as well you say? Well why wouldn't the TBG player be playing with you this tourney if it is your player? If you are speaking of the one player that I think you are, isn't that and hasn't it always been a Juventus 04 player that you've been borrowing this whole season to make your roster stronger?

As for the Lady Aztecs players, wonder who they are. Two players that I know of have consistently been playing with both Juventus Black 04 and Lady Aztecs 04 in various tournaments and leagues as both Coaches are really good friends.

I wonder why juventus & lady aztects never play in the same league or tournament? is it because with these 2 players they share there teams stay strong. I say TBG player because she is on TBG roster and pays dues just like everyone else on TBG roster. From what I hear this one player is only with juventus because she dosen't pay dues.

Shelby,
There will only be 2 players that will play with Juve this weekend, not 4. One of them is the DD of the LA 04 coach. Her and the other DD have guest played with Juve for some time now, always looking for those extra touches when LA isn't playing.

TBG,
Juve and LA have played in the same league. They both played DIAL this past season. LA played a year up while Juve stayed age pure. If you take a look back since LA made it's first apperance in the academy world they have always played a year up. Never age pure. Both teams did well and these two girls didn't jump from a LA uni to a Juve uni through out the season.
Juve has a strong team without these two players. This is academy, is it illegal to have players play with other teams?

CHIVAS
CHIVAS
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 11/11/11, 12:05 pm

CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
I heard that 4 of the best players from Lady Aztecs 04s will be playing with Juventus Black as guests for this tournament. If true they should be a bit stacked from a depth stand point.

This is all too interesting. One TBG player as well you say? Well why wouldn't the TBG player be playing with you this tourney if it is your player? If you are speaking of the one player that I think you are, isn't that and hasn't it always been a Juventus 04 player that you've been borrowing this whole season to make your roster stronger?

As for the Lady Aztecs players, wonder who they are. Two players that I know of have consistently been playing with both Juventus Black 04 and Lady Aztecs 04 in various tournaments and leagues as both Coaches are really good friends.

I wonder why juventus & lady aztects never play in the same league or tournament? is it because with these 2 players they share there teams stay strong. I say TBG player because she is on TBG roster and pays dues just like everyone else on TBG roster. From what I hear this one player is only with juventus because she dosen't pay dues.

Shelby,
There will only be 2 players that will play with Juve this weekend, not 4. One of them is the DD of the LA 04 coach. Her and the other DD have guest played with Juve for some time now, always looking for those extra touches when LA isn't playing.

TBG,
Juve and LA have played in the same league. They both played DIAL this past season. LA played a year up while Juve stayed age pure. If you take a look back since LA made it's first apperance in the academy world they have always played a year up. Never age pure. Both teams did well and these two girls didn't jump from a LA uni to a Juve uni through out the season.
Juve has a strong team without these two players. This is academy, is it illegal to have players play with other teams?

Chivas,
thanks finally someone clears things up I think that is what everyone just wanted to know.

TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/11/11, 12:15 pm

CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

Thank you almighty but its hard to believe the goat. Just joking(im an Americanista)
I guess since the 3 clubs are so close in proximity, there will always be a "friendly and healthy" rift. At this age no one belongs to anybody. Parents are jumping ship constently. I would not be surprised if a couple of TBG players would be taking lessons from a Juve or LA coach and vice/versa. In a way yall are doing would a club with numerous players might do. No harm in that. Its just that INBREDCHAMP is so easy to tilt. Im sure he had to buy a couple of keyboards since this tread started. Does Juve have anger management???? Hope he is not a coach.

thanks
Coach
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 12:36 pm

Nocrying wrote:
CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

Thank you almighty but its hard to believe the goat. Just joking(im an Americanista)
I guess since the 3 clubs are so close in proximity, there will always be a "friendly and healthy" rift. At this age no one belongs to anybody. Parents are jumping ship constently. I would not be surprised if a couple of TBG players would be taking lessons from a Juve or LA coach and vice/versa. In a way yall are doing would a club with numerous players might do. No harm in that. Its just that INBREDCHAMP is so easy to tilt. Im sure he had to buy a couple of keyboards since this tread started. Does Juve have anger management???? Hope he is not a coach.

thanks
Coach

LMAO. For some reason Chivas states what I stated 5 or 6 post ago but now you shut up and accept it. Chivas must be someone powerful since both you and your Coach backed down. How about you Shelby, got anything else to say? As I said I have no dawg in the fight. I stated what I knew just like you did based on the knowledge I had and what my source told me. Guess my source had valid knowledge as opposed to yours. You gals kept going back and forth with the speculation or should I say rumors about the 4 or 5 Aztec players and using the TBG player and who was paying dues, and the Aztecs and Juve not playing in the same league etc. etc. etc.

Thanks Chivas for finally clarifying what I've said all along. And for the last time, I AM NOT A COACH, PARENT, OR MANAGER FOR JUVE so you don't have to worry about my anger management. I'm not angry at all as I really find this quite amusing.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/11, 12:43 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

thanks
Coach

LMAO. For some reason Chivas states what I stated 5 or 6 post ago but now you shut up and accept it. Chivas must be someone powerful since both you and your Coach backed down. How about you Shelby, got anything else to say? As I said I have no dawg in the fight. I stated what I knew just like you did based on the knowledge I had and what my source told me. Guess my source had valid knowledge as opposed to yours. You gals kept going back and forth with the speculation or should I say rumors about the 4 or 5 Aztec players and using the TBG player and who was paying dues, and the Aztecs and Juve not playing in the same league etc. etc. etc.

Thanks Chivas for finally clarifying what I've said all along. And for the last time, I AM NOT A COACH, PARENT, OR MANAGER FOR JUVE so you don't have to worry about my anger management. I'm not angry at all as I really find this quite amusing.

Yes RL your Daddy SR spoke up for you and protected you. Congrats. Move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 11/11/11, 01:11 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

thanks
Coach

ROFL... You have no "dog in the fight" yet you know such details about the Aztec's coaches daughter and which girls go back and forth.

If you know all of this and have no relation to the team as a parent or coach I would be VERY concerned if I was a parent on this team that some weirdo knew all of these details about a 7 year old team that he had no part of.

Also, if you can't tell the difference between Chivas's informative no drama post and your inflammatory approach no one here can help you.

Good day.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerMom17 11/11/11, 01:19 pm

cheers

TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 11/11/11, 01:47 pm

Embarassed Twisted Evil

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 11/11/11, 02:13 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

thanks
Coach

ROFL... You have no "dog in the fight" yet you know such details about the Aztec's coaches daughter and which girls go back and forth.

If you know all of this and have no relation to the team as a parent or coach I would be VERY concerned if I was a parent on this team that some weirdo knew all of these details about a 7 year old team that he had no part of.

Also, if you can't tell the difference between Chivas's informative no drama post and your inflammatory approach no one here can help you.

Good day.

This will be my last and final post on this. Sorry to those readers who are also like me and find this amusing but now it must stop. At least on my part. Once again Shelby, you are incorrect. I said nothing about the Aztec's Coaches daughter. Wasn't me so sorry to disappoint. Please pay careful attention to who is posting what before you offer up your opinion and comments. You are the only person that can have insider information on a team and not be affiliated. I posted my insider information and that makes me a Coach,parent,manager or weirdo. What does that make you then? You thought you had insider info and posted what you heard which turned out to not be true. I posted what I knew from my source but you consider my post drama. Wasn't it you that started all of this by posting Juve was playing this weekend with 4 or 5 LA players? Wasn't it TBG that said Juve was using a TBG player? When I asked who the players were and stated that I knew of 2 that played with both teams and that one player was truly a Juve player, all of you got defensive. If you go back to the beginning of the thread when all of this guest player talk got started, you will find that it was your post at the beginning. My attempt to lay the rumor to rest was perceived as harsh and negative by you. I didn't say anything harsh or negative or anything that wasn't true. So sorry you feel that way. Sorry this thread got highjacked. Sorry to Juve Coach that someone actually believes he posted any of this. Soccerdud, last time I checked my Daddy's initials were TD and mine were not RL. I don't need protecting or anyone to run to my rescue.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 11/11/11, 02:20 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
CHIVAS wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Shelby,

TBG,

thanks
Coach

Good day.

This will be my last and final post on this. Sorry to those readers who are also like me and find this amusing but now it must stop. At least on my part. Once again Shelby, you are incorrect. I said nothing about the Aztec's Coaches daughter. Wasn't me so sorry to disappoint. Please pay careful attention to who is posting what before you offer up your opinion and comments. You are the only person that can have insider information on a team and not be affiliated. I posted my insider information and that makes me a Coach,parent,manager or weirdo. What does that make you then? You thought you had insider info and posted what you heard which turned out to not be true. I posted what I knew from my source but you consider my post drama. Wasn't it you that started all of this by posting Juve was playing this weekend with 4 or 5 LA players? Wasn't it TBG that said Juve was using a TBG player? When I asked who the players were and stated that I knew of 2 that played with both teams and that one player was truly a Juve player, all of you got defensive. If you go back to the beginning of the thread when all of this guest player talk got started, you will find that it was your post at the beginning. My attempt to lay the rumor to rest was perceived as harsh and negative by you. I didn't say anything harsh or negative or anything that wasn't true. So sorry you feel that way. Sorry this thread got highjacked. Sorry to Juve Coach that someone actually believes he posted any of this. Soccerdud, last time I checked my Daddy's initials were TD and mine were not RL. I don't need protecting or anyone to run to my rescue.

Sad

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/11/11, 03:06 pm

I think it's great that the girls are guest playing or whatever you want to call it for the tournament. There will come a time when they have to make a choice and be stuck with it for a year. So get out there and try a few teams if they feel like they need too. To the coaches and clubs I say stay off the boards. There is nothing good or productive for you here. At best you get way to involved in parental venting and at worse it starts to affect how you run you team. This should be a little parental venting, poking fun, and maybe a few nuggets of information. Seems like you guys are getting way to serious
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ads 11/11/11, 04:54 pm

Umm Can someone explain this to me again. I'm still confused! Laughing

Ads
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerMom17 11/11/11, 06:02 pm

go99 wrote:I think it's great that the girls are guest playing or whatever you want to call it for the tournament. There will come a time when they have to make a choice and be stuck with it for a year. So get out there and try a few teams if they feel like they need too. To the coaches and clubs I say stay off the boards. There is nothing good or productive for you here. At best you get way to involved in parental venting and at worse it starts to affect how you run you team. This should be a little parental venting, poking fun, and maybe a few nuggets of information. Seems like you guys are getting way to serious

cheers

TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Interpreter 11/11/11, 06:10 pm

Ads wrote:Umm Can someone explain this to me again. I'm still confused! Laughing
Let me see if I can help.
Shelby427 say Juventus Black was using 4 best Lady Aztecs players in tourney
TBG say Juventus Black also using 1 TBG player
IBreedChampions say really? Who are LA players Juve is using? Know of only 2 that play with both teams. The one TBG player is Juve player, always has been but TBG used player in the past and has somehow laid claim to the player. Also say Juve coach and LA coach good friends.
No Crying say Juve using 5 LA players. Not sure how number went to 5. Wants to know if someone beats Juve will they get credit for 2 wins. (Funny). Said hope Juve girls remember to wear right jersey and that he’d let his DD play with Juve for 1 half.
IBreedChampions point out fact that TBG player was in fact Juve player. Then tell No Crying that Juve not need his DD. IBreed tell No Crying to stop crying and live up to avatar.
Soccermom17 rename IBreedChampions “IBorrowChampions” and say IBreed take it personal. Not even sure why Soccermom got in it. Couldn’t resist I guess.
Kellersoccerdad say He moderator so keep it civil.
IBreed apologize to Kellersoccerdad and ask Soccermom if she would take it personal if it were her team.
Lovesoccer point out that he will be glad when this is over. Tired of the back and forth. Teams always make excuse.
IBreed concur with Lovesoccer.
Shelby start it and then say Baloney. Tell IBreed he must be Mgr. Coach, Parent or something to have internal info. Shelby then say he have internal info but he not Mgr. Coach, Parent……he confuse me to. Shelby want to know if it true that Juve use 4 LA players and tell IBreed if he see something that not true to say it not true.
IBreed say been saying that all along. Not true. Two girls play with both teams.
TBG say IBreed must be Juve coach since IBreed know stuff that only Juve coach know.
IBreed say if only Juve Coach know then how TBG know too?
Shelby say 95% certain IBreed Juve Coach and say IBreed contradicted himself. Not sure how though. IBreed only asked who were the 4 LA players and that there were 2 players who played with both teams. Shelby say IBreed was harsh and negative then declared Dalgish the winner.
IBreed tell Shelby, TBG and No Crying that he not Coach and they all are wrong. IBreed did agree with Shelby though and say Dalglish will win it all.
Chivas must be mob boss cause he say only 2 LA players playing with Juve as they always have and TBG and No crying get scared and stop posting. Shelby stop to I think.
IBreed laugh at them and say they scared of Chivas. Chivas only said what IBreed said the whole time. IBreed thank Chivas.
Soccerdud tell IBreed that he RL and his daddy SR came to his defense. SR must be Chivas.
Shelby again post and not have facts straight. Said IBreed post something that Chivas actually post.
Soccermom post cheers. Someone wish there was a smiley holding up the middle finger so they post back at soccermom.
IBreed say last post, reiterate to Soccerdud that he not RL nor need protecting. Told Shelby, TBG and No Crying they start it then try to complain about IBreed being harsh.
Go99 say its good for girls to guest play or whatever while they are free to do so. Go say Coaches should not post and leave that to parents to vent and not get serious.
You say you are still confused by all this. Does this summary help?

Interpreter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next