North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: 2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Post by Interpreter 11/11/11, 06:10 pm

Ads wrote:Umm Can someone explain this to me again. I'm still confused! Laughing
Let me see if I can help.
Shelby427 say Juventus Black was using 4 best Lady Aztecs players in tourney
TBG say Juventus Black also using 1 TBG player
IBreedChampions say really? Who are LA players Juve is using? Know of only 2 that play with both teams. The one TBG player is Juve player, always has been but TBG used player in the past and has somehow laid claim to the player. Also say Juve coach and LA coach good friends.
No Crying say Juve using 5 LA players. Not sure how number went to 5. Wants to know if someone beats Juve will they get credit for 2 wins. (Funny). Said hope Juve girls remember to wear right jersey and that he’d let his DD play with Juve for 1 half.
IBreedChampions point out fact that TBG player was in fact Juve player. Then tell No Crying that Juve not need his DD. IBreed tell No Crying to stop crying and live up to avatar.
Soccermom17 rename IBreedChampions “IBorrowChampions” and say IBreed take it personal. Not even sure why Soccermom got in it. Couldn’t resist I guess.
Kellersoccerdad say He moderator so keep it civil.
IBreed apologize to Kellersoccerdad and ask Soccermom if she would take it personal if it were her team.
Lovesoccer point out that he will be glad when this is over. Tired of the back and forth. Teams always make excuse.
IBreed concur with Lovesoccer.
Shelby start it and then say Baloney. Tell IBreed he must be Mgr. Coach, Parent or something to have internal info. Shelby then say he have internal info but he not Mgr. Coach, Parent……he confuse me to. Shelby want to know if it true that Juve use 4 LA players and tell IBreed if he see something that not true to say it not true.
IBreed say been saying that all along. Not true. Two girls play with both teams.
TBG say IBreed must be Juve coach since IBreed know stuff that only Juve coach know.
IBreed say if only Juve Coach know then how TBG know too?
Shelby say 95% certain IBreed Juve Coach and say IBreed contradicted himself. Not sure how though. IBreed only asked who were the 4 LA players and that there were 2 players who played with both teams. Shelby say IBreed was harsh and negative then declared Dalgish the winner.
IBreed tell Shelby, TBG and No Crying that he not Coach and they all are wrong. IBreed did agree with Shelby though and say Dalglish will win it all.
Chivas must be mob boss cause he say only 2 LA players playing with Juve as they always have and TBG and No crying get scared and stop posting. Shelby stop to I think.
IBreed laugh at them and say they scared of Chivas. Chivas only said what IBreed said the whole time. IBreed thank Chivas.
Soccerdud tell IBreed that he RL and his daddy SR came to his defense. SR must be Chivas.
Shelby again post and not have facts straight. Said IBreed post something that Chivas actually post.
Soccermom post cheers. Someone wish there was a smiley holding up the middle finger so they post back at soccermom.
IBreed say last post, reiterate to Soccerdud that he not RL nor need protecting. Told Shelby, TBG and No Crying they start it then try to complain about IBreed being harsh.
Go99 say its good for girls to guest play or whatever while they are free to do so. Go say Coaches should not post and leave that to parents to vent and not get serious.
You say you are still confused by all this. Does this summary help?

Interpreter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: 2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS

Post by jklinsmann 11/11/11, 11:09 pm

Interpreter wrote:
Ads wrote:Umm Can someone explain this to me again. I'm still confused! Laughing
IBreedChampions say really? Who are LA players Juve is using? Know of only 2 that play with both teams. The one TBG player is Juve player, always has been but TBG used player in the past and has somehow laid claim to the player. Also say Juve coach and LA coach good friends.
No Crying say Juve using 5 LA players. Not sure how number went to 5. Wants to know if someone beats Juve will they get credit for 2 wins. (Funny). Said hope Juve girls remember to wear right jersey and that he’d let his DD play with Juve for 1 half.
IBreedChampions point out fact that TBG player was in fact Juve player. Then tell No Crying that Juve not need his DD. IBreed tell No Crying to stop crying and live up to avatar.
Soccermom17 rename IBreedChampions “IBorrowChampions” and say IBreed take it personal. Not even sure why Soccermom got in it. Couldn’t resist I guess.
IBreed apologize to Kellersoccerdad and ask Soccermom if she would take it personal if it were her team.
Lovesoccer point out that he will be glad when this is over. Tired of the back and forth. Teams always make excuse.
Shelby start it and then say Baloney. Tell IBreed he must be Mgr. Coach, Parent or something to have internal info. Shelby then say he have internal info but he not Mgr. Coach, Parent……he confuse me to. Shelby want to know if it true that Juve use 4 LA players and tell IBreed if he see something that not true to say it not true.
IBreed say been saying that all along. Not true. Two girls play with both teams.
TBG say IBreed must be Juve coach since IBreed know stuff that only Juve coach know.
Shelby say 95% certain IBreed Juve Coach and say IBreed contradicted himself. Not sure how though. IBreed only asked who were the 4 LA players and that there were 2 players who played with both teams. Shelby say IBreed was harsh and negative then declared Dalgish the winner.
IBreed tell Shelby, TBG and No Crying that he not Coach and they all are wrong. IBreed did agree with Shelby though and say Dalglish will win it all.
Chivas must be mob boss cause he say only 2 LA players playing with Juve as they always have and TBG and No crying get scared and stop posting. Shelby stop to I think.
IBreed laugh at them and say they scared of Chivas. Chivas only said what IBreed said the whole time. IBreed thank Chivas.
Soccerdud tell IBreed that he RL and his daddy SR came to his defense. SR must be Chivas.
Shelby again post and not have facts straight. Said IBreed post something that Chivas actually post.
Soccermom post cheers. Someone wish there was a smiley holding up the middle finger so they post back at soccermom.
IBreed say last post, reiterate to Soccerdud that he not RL nor need protecting. Told Shelby, TBG and No Crying they start it then try to complain about IBreed being harsh.
Go99 say its good for girls to guest play or whatever while they are free to do so. Go say Coaches should not post and leave that to parents to vent and not get serious.

Very helpful. TBG To further clear things up, I am in fact the coach of Juventus. You will be able to tell for sure as my girls will hold hands and sing Kumbaya prior to our first game. You will notice only the ones not singing are guest players.

Regarding not having a dog in the fight, yet knowing a freakish amount of detail about a team, please reference Moosh98's posts. For schizophrenic backup of anything posted by Moosh (or a super counter point), please consult anything posted by Master Bates (if you are not the lead dog, the view is always the same....).

IBC - please don't make your last post, your last post. Keep up the fine work.

No matter what, I predict a good weekend! High of 75 with moderate winds and no great daytime football on TV. Perfect day for soccer!

jklinsmann
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 11/11/11, 11:23 pm

All the top teams are looking to get stronger and many will be using guest players. This especially happens during tournaments in between seasons. Gives the coaches and the kids/parents an opportunity to check each other out.

There are many strong 04 teams in this tournament but watch out for Dalglish. I may be going out on a limb, but they will coast through this thing. They're mad and ready to send a message. Look for some lopsided scores.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 12/11/11, 01:42 am

Ibreedchampions:
Weather you are a coach, manager, or parent, or even just some person that happened to know what is going on you were still speaking for juve black and obviously have a relationship with the coach which means you were representing juve black. Your comments were and are still very inflamatory . You implied that this player that tbg had was the reason they did so well, how dare you to discount the rest of the tbg elite girls. It just so happened that I know what player you and the tbg coach are speaking of and while she is a very solid player with a lot of speed and had been a very reliable player for the team she atleast as far as I know did not score one goal for that team but did help clean up the back end . I saw just about every game they played in the SDL season and tbg has if not the best core of talent in the 04 division its at worst top 3 or 4. All I really know is I've heard a lot of really good thing about juve as an organization and after seeing how you have conducted yourself I have discounted just about everything I've heard that was good. You should really re-read some of the things you said and realize that sometimes its not what you say its how it comes off. You say she was a juve player but yet she had a scholarship on that team and I know tbgsoccer and if he says she was paying to play then she was my guess is that her parents could not afford both and that's why she chose to play with juve especially if its free now from my understanding this player will not remain playing for both at the juve coaches request so I would assume he threatned to pull her scholarship which I think is shady but whatever. All I know is if my dd had a chance to play for free I would probably take it this soccer thing is expensive so I don't think it had anything to do with weather tbgsoccer was doing anything wrong it seems like the juve coach felt unsure about where she was going to play in the future and forced her parents to make a decision right or wrong . I know if I was a coach and I had a player that was at every practice and every game all season long and paid to play I would have expected her to play the tourny aswell. There really is no claim to a player these days just verbal commitments and I'm sure that's why he was upset she decided to play with juve especially since juve signed up at the last minute.

Here is a piece of advice for you when you speak with so much knowledge on a situation like that you will be percieved as being a coach ,and or parent/manager for the team so watch your tone because you represent them and no new club wants people who act that way representing them . That's why the juve coach made you shut up and cleared everything up . Show some class......

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sota34 12/11/11, 11:05 am

Master Bates wrote:I'm sure there will be a few players guesting in this tournament.

Question for Dalglish parents; don't they have a big roster for 9v9? How they gonna cope with so many players?

looked like they cut down to 9 and brought in a pretty solid guest.

sota34
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 12/11/11, 02:18 pm

mejadad77 wrote:Ibreedchampions:
Weather you are a coach, manager, or parent, or even just some person that happened to know what is going on you were still speaking for juve black and obviously have a relationship with the coach which means you were representing juve black. Your comments were and are still very inflamatory . You implied that this player that tbg had was the reason they did so well, how dare you to discount the rest of the tbg elite girls. It just so happened that I know what player you and the tbg coach are speaking of and while she is a very solid player with a lot of speed and had been a very reliable player for the team she atleast as far as I know did not score one goal for that team but did help clean up the back end . I saw just about every game they played in the SDL season and tbg has if not the best core of talent in the 04 division its at worst top 3 or 4. All I really know is I've heard a lot of really good thing about juve as an organization and after seeing how you have conducted yourself I have discounted just about everything I've heard that was good. You should really re-read some of the things you said and realize that sometimes its not what you say its how it comes off. You say she was a juve player but yet she had a scholarship on that team and I know tbgsoccer and if he says she was paying to play then she was my guess is that her parents could not afford both and that's why she chose to play with juve especially if its free now from my understanding this player will not remain playing for both at the juve coaches request so I would assume he threatned to pull her scholarship which I think is shady but whatever. All I know is if my dd had a chance to play for free I would probably take it this soccer thing is expensive so I don't think it had anything to do with weather tbgsoccer was doing anything wrong it seems like the juve coach felt unsure about where she was going to play in the future and forced her parents to make a decision right or wrong . I know if I was a coach and I had a player that was at every practice and every game all season long and paid to play I would have expected her to play the tourny aswell. There really is no claim to a player these days just verbal commitments and I'm sure that's why he was upset she decided to play with juve especially since juve signed up at the last minute.

Here is a piece of advice for you when you speak with so much knowledge on a situation like that you will be percieved as being a coach ,and or parent/manager for the team so watch your tone because you represent them and no new club wants people who act that way representing them . That's why the juve coach made you shut up and cleared everything up . Show some class......

Really, you and Shelby with your advice, when I need some, I know how to ask for it. I said I was done discussing that topic and I am. So if this was some sort of bait, it halfway worked. I will respond to you but I won't get into a discussion about the Juve/TBG/Lady Aztecs stuff again. I will tell you that it's "whether" and not "weather". The "weather" is windy outside so it made it kind of hard for all the DD's today during the games. I guess my comments were inflammatory to you because you represent TBG now right? Didn't TBG merge with Meja???????? If I post "internal knowledge" on why that merger took place will that imply that I'm speaking for Meja or TBG since talking about what you know/heard in a thread implies that you represent one team or another. I guess everyone on the blog who posts about what they heard are now representatives of that team. Whatever! Find something else to talk about and move on. I did. BTW, sorry if you or anyone else read more into my post than what was there. Is it my fault how you interpreted my tone in the post or is it yours? I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself so who exactly is it that you are speaking for with your post as you seem to know a lot about the player and TBG as well? Don't answer because if you could see the concern in my left eye, you'd know it was even less in my right. Have a good weekend.

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 12/11/11, 03:57 pm

Point proven. You just don't know when to shut up do you????

Go drink a nice big glass of CLASS then come back and we can have a civilized conversation. Until then know your roll and shut your mouth...LOL

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 12/11/11, 04:02 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:Ibreedchampions:

Really, you and Shelby with your advice, when I need some, I know how to ask for it. I said I was done discussing that topic and I am. So if this was some sort of bait, it halfway worked. I will respond to you but I won't get into a discussion about the Juve/

TBG/Lady Aztecs stuff again. I will tell you that it's "whether" and not "weather". The "weather" is windy outside so it made it kind of hard for all the DD's today during the games. I guess my comments were inflammatory to you because you represent TBG now right? Didn't TBG merge with Meja???????? If I post "internal knowledge" on why that merger took place will that imply that I'm speaking for Meja or TBG since talking about what you know/heard in a thread implies that you represent one team or another. I guess everyone on the blog who posts about what they heard are now representatives of that team. Whatever! Find something else to talk about and move on. I did. BTW, sorry if you or anyone else read more into my post than what was there. Is it my fault how you interpreted my tone in the post or is it yours? I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself so who exactly is it that you are speaking for with your post as you seem to know a lot about the player and TBG as well? Don't answer because if you could see the concern in my left eye, you'd know it was even less in my right. Have a good weekend.

Wow. That was witty....Hmmmmm

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Juve is Real

Post by Nocrying 12/11/11, 04:08 pm

Did not get a chance to see Dalglish, but Juve looked tough. And no!!! I am not kissing butt since they play TBG tomorrow. I think we can beat them. The Juve girls looked good. Lets go TBG!!!!!!
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 12/11/11, 04:13 pm

Nocrying wrote:Did not get a chance to see Dalglish, but Juve looked tough. And no!!! I am not kissing butt since they play TBG tomorrow. I think we can beat them. The Juve girls looked good. Lets go TBG!!!!!!

Goodluck to both teams tomarrow. Sounds like it should be a great game based on the results from today.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 12/11/11, 10:43 pm

mejadad77 wrote:Point proven. You just don't know when to shut up do you????

Go drink a nice big glass of CLASS then come back and we can have a civilized conversation. Until then know your roll and shut your mouth...LOL

Somehow I missed this one earlier Twoday oops, I meant Today. Twisted Evil

While you are telling me what to drink, confused you should be somewhere brushing up on your 3rd grade English. Rolling Eyes

For example:

Until then know your roll” what you meant to say was “Until then know your ROLE.” FYI, I do know a good roll when I eat one. Chicken Express has a very tasty roll. Black-Eyed Pea’s rolls are tasty too. (I prefer the white ones though. The wheat ones are just ok). Laughing

Extracted from your other post....

"Weather" what you meant to type was "Whether". "Oh the WEATHER outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" WHETHER you realize it or not, that’s a Dean Martin song. santa rendeer

Goodluck to both teams tomarrow. Sounds like it should be a great game based on the results from today.
"Tomarrow", I have no words. Shocked SMDH the word is "Tomorrow. "Oh and is Good luck now a compound word? "Goodluck confused scratch "

Yew ar soooooo rite. I due knead two get sum class. Gud nite MAY-JA Dad77 oops, I meant, You are so right. I do need to get some class. Good night MejaDad77.
Luking Fourward two talking two yew TOMARROW! Now laff owt loud at that.
Embarassed lol!

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ads 13/11/11, 05:02 am

LMAO cheers bounce Laughing Everybody just chill they are only 6-7-8 Give me a call when they reach the select level if ours ever do Laughing

Ads
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 13/11/11, 07:40 am

Interpreter wrote:

When does the movie come out? cheers
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 13/11/11, 06:10 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:

While you are telling me what to drink, confused you should be somewhere brushing up on your 3rd grade English. Rolling Eyes

For example:

Until then know your roll” what you meant to say was “Until then know your ROLE.” FYI, I do know a good roll when I eat one. Chicken Express has a very tasty roll. Black-Eyed Pea’s rolls are tasty too. (I prefer the white ones though. The wheat ones are just ok). Laughing

"Weather" what you meant to type was "Whether". "Oh the WEATHER outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" WHETHER you realize it or not, that’s a Dean Martin song. santa rendeer

Goodluck
to both teams tomarrow. Sounds like it sh

ould be a great game based on the results from today.
"Tomarrow", I have no words. Shocked SMDH the word is "Tomorrow. "Oh and is Good luck now a compound word? "Goodluck confused scratch "

Yew ar soooooo rite. I due knead two get sum class. Gud nite MAY-JA Dad77 oops, I meant, You are so right. I do need to get some class. Good night MejaDad77.
Embarassed lol!

Wow your ignorance just grows by the post huh????? You have actually resorted to making fun of the words I post. Well incase you don't know its called ebonics you fool!!!!!! Sorry we can't all graduate from highland park and have our parents pay for our way to Harvard bro.

The only thing your doing is making your self look like a bigger douche bag then people thought you were.......lmbo

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 13/11/11, 06:59 pm

mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:

For example:

Goodluck

Embarassed lol!

Wow your ignorance just grows by the post huh????? You have actually resorted to making fun of the words I post. Well incase you don't know itsit's called ebonics Ebonics you fool!!!!!! Sorry we can't all graduate from highland park and have our parents pay for our way to Harvard bro.

The only thing your you're doing is making your self yourself look like a bigger douche bag then than people thought you were.......lmbo

Ebonics huh? Is that what you call it? Actually you don't have to graduate from Highland Park or go to Harvard, you can get a free education in any public school. They teach all of this in 3rd grade. Just wondering though, how many times did you spell check and proofread that post before you hit send????? Highland Park needed capitalization as it is a proper noun. I also corrected some other things in your post. I'm LMAO too......at you. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Dude, leave me the phuck alone (Ebonically speaking). How dare you insult Ebonics. SMDH!

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by serioussoccer03 13/11/11, 07:07 pm

IBreedchampions, you are really funny. Keep up the good work!

serioussoccer03
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/11, 07:38 pm

ebonics=illiterate with a lame excuse

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 13/11/11, 08:33 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:

For example:

Goodluck

Embarassed lol!

Wow your ignorance just grows by the post huh????? You have actually resorted to making fun of the words I post. Well incase you don't know itsit's called ebonics Ebonics you fool!!!!!! Sorry we can't all graduate from highland park and have our parents pay for our way to Harvard bro.

The only thing your you're doing is making your self yourself look like a bigger douche bag then than people thought you were.......lmbo

Ebonics huh? Is that what you call it? Actually you don't have to graduate from Highland Park or go to Harvard, you can get a free education in any public school. They teach all of this in 3rd grade. Just wondering though, how many times did you spell check and proofread that post before you hit send????? Highland Park needed capitalization as it is a proper noun. I also corrected some other things in your post. I'm LMAO too......at you. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Dude, leave me the phuck alone (Ebonically speaking). How dare you insult Ebonics. SMDH!

Well I guess my English isn't to bad cause u can obviously read it or do u read like a 3rd grader.

Hey next time I have an itch to go back to school i'll just get on this forum and look for you.

Anyways, back to what this forum is about. Sounds like it was an awesome tourny this weekend. Congrates to dalglish on winning the gold bracket. Looks like juve still couldn't get the job done even with 4 LA's and 1 tbg player added to there roster.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 13/11/11, 09:44 pm

mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:

For example:

Goodluck

Embarassed lol!

Well I guess my English isn't to bad cause u can obviously read it or do u read like a 3rd grader. confused Is this a question? If so you forgot the question mark. To answer your question however, yes I read like a 3rd grader, a 4th, a 5th and a 6th grader too. I read like all graders, YES I DO.

Hey next time I have an itch to go back to school i'll just get on this forum and look for you. Please don't look for me, I'm allergic to dummies.

Anyways, back to what this forum is about. Sounds like it was an awesome tourny this weekend. Congrates to dalglish on winning the gold bracket. Looks like juve still couldn't get the job done even with 4 LA's and 1 tbg player added to there roster. That's okay, they beat TBG and like Shelby and I predicted, Dalglish took care of business. Congrats LP or Congrates like Meja said. Meja, you're no fun anymore. Either you're just really stupid or you're pretending to be. Either way I'm bored with you. Have a good week at Daycare. IBreed out. PIECE ooops I meant PEACE! cheers

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 14/11/11, 08:43 am

[quote="IBreedChampions"]
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:

For example:

Goodluck

Embarassed lol!

Well I guess my English isn't to bad cause u can obviously read it or do u read like a 3rd grader. confused Is this a question? If so you forgot the question mark. To answer your question however, yes I read like a 3rd grader, a 4th, a 5th and a 6th grader too. I read like all graders, YES I DO.

Hey next time I have an itch to go back to school i'll just get on this forum and look for you. Please don't look for me, I'm allergic to dummies.

Anyways, back to what this forum is about. Sounds like it was an awesome tourny this weekend. Congrates to dalglish on winning the gold bracket. Looks like juve still couldn't get the job done even with 4 LA's and 1 tbg player added to there roster. That's okay, they beat TBG and like Shelby and I predicted, Dalglish took care of business. Congrats LP or Congrates like Meja said. Meja, you're no fun anymore. Either you're just really stupid or you're pretending to be. Either way I'm bored with you. Have a good week at Daycare. IBreed out. PIECE ooops I meant PEACE! cheers

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing at your humor can't you tell?
santa come on I'm trying to be fun. Come. On. I'm. Trying . To .be . Funny.
Hey? what? is? it? you? breed? again? Idiots! Idiots! Idiots! Or? afro lol!

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 14/11/11, 09:08 am

[quote="mejadad77"]
IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:
mejadad77 wrote:
IBreedChampions wrote:

For example:

Goodluck

Embarassed lol!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing at your humor can't you tell?
santa come on I'm trying to be fun. Come. On. I'm. Trying . To .be . Funny.
Hey? what? is? it? you? breed? again? Idiots! Idiots! Idiots! Or? afro lol!

Jeesh, guess I have failed as the moderator! I leave for a weekend and look what happens! I may lose my job within the first week.

Seriously though, folks. Let's relax on the personal attacks and keep things focused on our DD's soccer teams.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 14/11/11, 09:18 am

Ok. I'm sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2011 AFC adidas Fall Challenge - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Congratulations to all

Post by Nocrying 14/11/11, 04:13 pm

Congratulations to all. All the teams picked to have good showings did not disappoint.
TBG made up for the egg we laid at our last tourney. This was the real TBG. No need to go into details but the soccer gods owe TBG big.

Congrats to all teams and especially the finalists.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3