North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings - Page 11 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings - Page 11 Empty Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by John Galt 10/05/12, 09:30 am

soccerbop wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
Spinal Tap wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:
soccerbop wrote:DD played in 8-5A (for playoff school) before transferring to Ursuline. I’d put Ursuline in the top 10 Texas teams pretty comfortably. Probably more like top 5 most years. I think the earlier Jesuit example is an accurate one. Perennial playoff school….contend most years for a spot in the regional tournament….win some regional championships along the way as well an occasional state championship. That's in 5A. If you went by enrollment (800 students) and put Ursuline in 3A or 4A, you'd be looking at a Final 4 or state championship most years, I think. But don’t look for a move to UIL anytime soon. Even if Soccer could do well, most other team sports would struggle mightily.

Right now, Ursuline is definitely a big fish in the TAPPS small pond. They’d still be a big fish in UIL. Six players from last year’s team went on to play at D1 schools (BC, Belmont, McNeese State, Arkansas State, Baylor, Central Arkansas) and four players so far have signed with D1 schools from this year’s team (BC, Missouri, TCU, Tulsa). If Ursuline falls short anywhere, it’s that their TAPPS schedule doesn’t prepare them for the physical punishment that the best 5A teams like Marcus or Plano West can hand out. Doesn’t mean they can’t win – just makes it tougher. The games against Plano West and Marcus this season could have gone either way but the real objective was always to toughen up for the TAPPS playoffs and win another state championship.

When Ursuline played Marcus and Plano West they already had a dozen or so games under their belt playing together. Whereas, PW and Marcus might have had a few scrimmages but NEPS was the very start of their season. Really, Ursuline should have already come together as a team and been prepared for whatever those teams threw at them. While I do believe they would be a perennial favorite in 3A and 4A, I don't think they belong in the conversation for best team in North Texas. There are too many better 5A programs.

Can’t fault you for thinking that way and I seriously doubt my ability to convince you otherwise. A couple of years ago, I was you. No one could have changed my mind. All I can tell you is that I’ve been a part of both worlds and have no particular bias towards either system. I really really really miss the depth and week-in/week-out competitiveness of UIL 5A soccer in the Dallas area. But…I just didn’t realize how far Ursuline plays above the rest of TAPPS and the ECNL/Club player pipeline they’ve built that provides really good talent every year for such a small school. I would just say look at the ESPN final TX state ranking #6 through #10 (Boyd, Rowlett, Klein Oak, Kingwood, Grapevine). Ursuline already beat Kingwood 4-0 and I think anybody that objectively looks at the mix of teams and scores against common opponents would say Ursuline comes in on top of this bunch. My original point was that Ursuline could be a top 10 team in 5A consistently - maybe even top 5. I still think that. Unfortunately, until Ursuline starts playing more 5A schools during their regular season, this type of argument will continue.

No way Ursuline tops Boyd.

No way? No possibility at all? Really? Suspect

Yup.
Actually I think Ursuline wins that game - this year anyway. Boyd is a really good team, don’t get me wrong. But if you look at common opponents this season, it definitely provides some clues. Ursuline beat Kingwood 4-0 (Boyd beat them 2-0). Ursuline beat Martin 4-2 (Boyd won 3-0). Ursuline beat FL American Heritage 3-0 (Boyd won 1-0). Throw in the fact that Boyd’s 10-5A district is not incredibly deep (nicest way I can say it) along with damaging losses to Rowlett and A&M Consolidated (if you’re brave go look at who they lost to this season) and I think you’ve actually got a subpar year for Boyd. Certainly enough evidence to suggest Boyd might struggle against Ursuline.

Be careful with that objective approach next thing you know someone will question why Grapevine was ranked lower than Carroll. Very Happy

John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 10/05/12, 03:00 pm

soccerbop wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
Spinal Tap wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:
soccerbop wrote:DD played in 8-5A (for playoff school) before transferring to Ursuline. I’d put Ursuline in the top 10 Texas teams pretty comfortably. Probably more like top 5 most years. I think the earlier Jesuit example is an accurate one. Perennial playoff school….contend most years for a spot in the regional tournament….win some regional championships along the way as well an occasional state championship. That's in 5A. If you went by enrollment (800 students) and put Ursuline in 3A or 4A, you'd be looking at a Final 4 or state championship most years, I think. But don’t look for a move to UIL anytime soon. Even if Soccer could do well, most other team sports would struggle mightily.

Right now, Ursuline is definitely a big fish in the TAPPS small pond. They’d still be a big fish in UIL. Six players from last year’s team went on to play at D1 schools (BC, Belmont, McNeese State, Arkansas State, Baylor, Central Arkansas) and four players so far have signed with D1 schools from this year’s team (BC, Missouri, TCU, Tulsa). If Ursuline falls short anywhere, it’s that their TAPPS schedule doesn’t prepare them for the physical punishment that the best 5A teams like Marcus or Plano West can hand out. Doesn’t mean they can’t win – just makes it tougher. The games against Plano West and Marcus this season could have gone either way but the real objective was always to toughen up for the TAPPS playoffs and win another state championship.

When Ursuline played Marcus and Plano West they already had a dozen or so games under their belt playing together. Whereas, PW and Marcus might have had a few scrimmages but NEPS was the very start of their season. Really, Ursuline should have already come together as a team and been prepared for whatever those teams threw at them. While I do believe they would be a perennial favorite in 3A and 4A, I don't think they belong in the conversation for best team in North Texas. There are too many better 5A programs.

Can’t fault you for thinking that way and I seriously doubt my ability to convince you otherwise. A couple of years ago, I was you. No one could have changed my mind. All I can tell you is that I’ve been a part of both worlds and have no particular bias towards either system. I really really really miss the depth and week-in/week-out competitiveness of UIL 5A soccer in the Dallas area. But…I just didn’t realize how far Ursuline plays above the rest of TAPPS and the ECNL/Club player pipeline they’ve built that provides really good talent every year for such a small school. I would just say look at the ESPN final TX state ranking #6 through #10 (Boyd, Rowlett, Klein Oak, Kingwood, Grapevine). Ursuline already beat Kingwood 4-0 and I think anybody that objectively looks at the mix of teams and scores against common opponents would say Ursuline comes in on top of this bunch. My original point was that Ursuline could be a top 10 team in 5A consistently - maybe even top 5. I still think that. Unfortunately, until Ursuline starts playing more 5A schools during their regular season, this type of argument will continue.

Yup.
Actually I think Ursuline wins that game - this year anyway. Boyd is a really good team, don’t get me wrong. But if you look at common opponents this season, it definitely provides some clues. Ursuline beat Kingwood 4-0 (Boyd beat them 2-0). Ursuline beat Martin 4-2 (Boyd won 3-0). Ursuline beat FL American Heritage 3-0 (Boyd won 1-0). Throw in the fact that Boyd’s 10-5A district is not incredibly deep (nicest way I can say it) along with damaging losses to Rowlett and A&M Consolidated (if you’re brave go look at who they lost to this season) and I think you’ve actually got a subpar year for Boyd. Certainly enough evidence to suggest Boyd might struggle against Ursuline.

No doubt Boyd tripped up on a couple of games they had no business loosing. But there is still no way Ursuline ranks above them. Ursuline needs to get out of TAPPS if they want to prove otherwise.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbop 11/05/12, 09:03 pm

Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
Spinal Tap wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Yup.

No doubt Boyd tripped up on a couple of games they had no business loosing. But there is still no way Ursuline ranks above them. Ursuline needs to get out of TAPPS if they want to prove otherwise.

Not sure the "you guys are in TAPPS" defense works on this one. Too many game results that tell a different story when you look at these teams side by side - even if you won't admit it. NEPS success and close losses to the top two 5A teams in the state will always be enough for a 20+ win TAPPS team to get a high ranking. Fair..unfair, who knows. If Boyd takes care of business, they'll always be ranked higher than Ursuline. But they couldn't win their (very) weak district and they got bounced early from the easier playoff bracket. No one should be surprised when they get punished in the final ranking.
soccerbop
soccerbop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 11/05/12, 11:31 pm

Who cares about Boyd? They weren't a contender this year and they will be worse next year. They had a good run but it's over.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 12/05/12, 06:22 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:Who cares about Boyd? They weren't a contender this year and they will be worse next year. They had a good run but it's over.

Ha ha. Looking forward to kicking your ass next season. Very Happy

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 12/05/12, 10:35 pm

Lawnboy wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:Who cares about Boyd? They weren't a contender this year and they will be worse next year. They had a good run but it's over.

Ha ha. Looking forward to kicking your ass next season. Very Happy

Thanks, toast, I look forward to it if it comes around.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 05/12/12, 06:55 am

Anyone seen the pre-season rankings yet?

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 05/12/12, 09:03 am

Just state rankings so far:

Texas: 1. Plano West, 2. Marcus, 3. Ursuline Academy, 4. Southlake Carroll, 5. Coppell, 6. Flower Mound, 7. Kingwood, 8. Klein Oak, 9. Mansfield, 10. Nolan Catholic, 11. McKinney Boyd, 12. Seven Lakes, 13. Wakeland, 14. Grapevine, 15. Highland Park.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 05/12/12, 09:09 am

Shame Denton Ryan lost so many quality players the last few seasons.. They are in the rebuilding stages.. It will be a struggle for them this season.
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Dave 09/12/12, 06:56 pm

I guess I'm a bit surprised that HP is clear down at #15 after winning 4A state last year ...

I guess they must have had a bunch of key Senior starters ... assuming ranking group knows enough to factor all that into the mix.

I would think the top 6 and HP would all be extremely competitive w games between them an absolute toss-up.

I know PW plays Urs, Coppell, FM, & HP before district starts ... They might get to see a couple others noted above at Nolan, Allen or Georgetown tournaments.
Kenshi Dave
Kenshi Dave
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FatherGoose 10/01/13, 10:44 pm

soccerbop wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
Spinal Tap wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Yup.

Your analysis posed a very well thought out, lucid argument . . . then they played Boyd. Ursuline did a great job of managing the ball especially that fabulous mid-fielder #25. And the same fabulous mid-fielder scored their goal from an adjacent zip code. Other than that there wasn't much of an offensive charge.
FatherGoose
FatherGoose
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Tap 12/01/13, 03:20 pm

FatherGoose wrote:
soccerbop wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
Spinal Tap wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
soccerbop wrote:

Yup.

Your analysis posed a very well thought out, lucid argument . . . then they played Boyd. Ursuline did a great job of managing the ball especially that fabulous mid-fielder #25. And the same fabulous mid-fielder scored their goal from an adjacent zip code. Other than that there wasn't much of an offensive charge.

I think this string was referring to last year's team. Looks like Boyd clearly got the better of UA this year. I think I saw in the DMN that Boyd returns four players that scored 10-plus goals last year -- that is stout! Also heard UA is having major injury issues already. pale
Spinal Tap
Spinal Tap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 20/05/13, 09:29 pm

Ursuline's 'competition' in TAPPS is not the best. The SPC teams (Hockaday, ESD, Greenhill) would more than give them a game. Look out for ESD in particular next season...

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbop 23/05/13, 11:45 pm

Hockaday might be competitive, who knows. If you look at common opponents (at least this season) I don't think Ursuline would absolutely destroy them but I'm not sure it would be that good of a game either. Hockaday or ESD needs to start getting 5A teams on the schedule every year and win the SPC tournament at least a few years in a row for me to start thinking of them on the same level as UA. And believe me, Ursuline would love a chance to play them every year.
soccerbop
soccerbop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 24/05/13, 06:16 am

soccerbop wrote:Hockaday might be competitive, who knows. If you look at common opponents (at least this season) I don't think Ursuline would absolutely destroy them but I'm not sure it would be that good of a game either. Hockaday or ESD needs to start getting 5A teams on the schedule every year and win the SPC tournament at least a few years in a row for me to start thinking of them on the same level as UA. And believe me, Ursuline would love a chance to play them every year.

Doubtful...Ursuline was due to play ESD at ESD February 11th. Ursuline called to cancel one week before the game. ESD will participate in the Highland Park Tournament next January,(the only private school invited) will play 4 top 4A schools, including Highland Park (10.am at Highlander, Saturday, January 11th 2014. This past season ESD's 8th grade girls team beat H.P.'s 8th graders twice....3-1 and 1-0 while going unbeaten (one tie) on the season.

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 24/05/13, 07:25 am

tornado11 wrote:Ursuline's 'competition' in TAPPS is not the best. The SPC teams (Hockaday, ESD, Greenhill) would more than give them a game. Look out for ESD in particular next season...

Cool.

Should have ESD come out and run with the big dogs(5A)at the Nolan Tournament and show what they got like most of the others do.

Old Timer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 24/05/13, 08:04 am

Old Timer wrote:
tornado11 wrote:Ursuline's 'competition' in TAPPS is not the best. The SPC teams (Hockaday, ESD, Greenhill) would more than give them a game. Look out for ESD in particular next season...

Cool.

Should have ESD come out and run with the big dogs(5A)at the Nolan Tournament and show what they got like most of the others do.

I believe that tournament is held the same week-end as the H.P. tournament. As far as the 'big dogs' and the next to 'big dogs' (4A) go, ESD has about 200 girls total in grades 9-12 as opposed to what, ? up to 900+ in 4A and over 1000 + in 5A ?..Even so ESD will be more than 'competitive' against Highland Park and the others.

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 24/05/13, 08:50 am

tornado11 wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Cool.

I believe that tournament is held the same week-end as the H.P. tournament. As far as the 'big dogs' and the next to 'big dogs' (4A) go, ESD has about 200 girls total in grades 9-12 as opposed to what, ? up to 900+ in 4A and over 1000 + in 5A ?..Even so ESD will be more than 'competitive' against Highland Park and the others.

Nothing wrong with being a toy poodle hanging out on the porch.

If you are, it is best you not bark at the big dogs, or the others(Hockaday, Nolan, Ursuline, Bishop Lynch)that play with the big dogs in the yard if you don't want to be involved.

Old Timer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 24/05/13, 09:42 am

Old Timer wrote:
tornado11 wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Cool.

Nothing wrong with being a toy poodle hanging out on the porch.

If you are, it is best you not bark at the big dogs, or the others(Hockaday, Nolan, Ursuline, Bishop Lynch)that play with the big dogs in the yard if you don't want to be involved.

highland Park is a pretty big dog...Like I said the H.P. tornament is the same weekend as the Nolan. ESD can't do both.

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick The Ball 24/05/13, 11:28 am

HP will not be as strong next year. Gatorade POY graduates this year.

Kick The Ball
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 24/05/13, 11:36 am

Kick The Ball wrote:HP will not be as strong next year. Gatorade POY graduates this year.

Good player no doubt, though not as good (IMO) as the girl at ESD who also is a sr and has a scholarship to play for Anson Dorrance at North Carolina.

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by twotouch 24/05/13, 11:56 am

Kick The Ball wrote:HP will not be as strong next year. Gatorade POY graduates this year.

That's true, but HP is only graduating 2 out of the first 11. Pretty good freshman class, too. I think they might just find a way to get by....
twotouch
twotouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbop 24/05/13, 09:02 pm

HP is a top program, no doubt. And it's clear that ESD gets a lot out of their small female enrollment. HP tournament and other good 4A teams are a start. Then work up to the Nolan tournament and playing 7 or 8 non-SPC games against 5A teams like Marcus, Plano West and McKinney Boyd......every year and not get shelled. That's what Ursuline does and it's the biggest reason teams like Hockaday and ESD would struggle vs UA. I poke a little but I actually think SPC and TAPPS are pretty similar top to bottom. I do believe that the top teams from TAPPS (UA, Nolan, Lynch) generally play at a higher level than the best SPC teams (Hockaday, Greenhill, ESD). Personally I think it would be great if SPC and TAPPS merged some day. A lot of good soccer. I'll guarantee you one thing.....there isn't one team in SPC that plays as dirty as Lynch. Very Happy
soccerbop
soccerbop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tornado11 24/05/13, 09:50 pm

soccerbop wrote:HP is a top program, no doubt. And it's clear that ESD gets a lot out of their small female enrollment. HP tournament and other good 4A teams are a start. Then work up to the Nolan tournament and playing 7 or 8 non-SPC games against 5A teams like Marcus, Plano West and McKinney Boyd......every year and not get shelled. That's what Ursuline does and it's the biggest reason teams like Hockaday and ESD would struggle vs UA. I poke a little but I actually think SPC and TAPPS are pretty similar top to bottom. I do believe that the top teams from TAPPS (UA, Nolan, Lynch) generally play at a higher level than the best SPC teams (Hockaday, Greenhill, ESD). Personally I think it would be great if SPC and TAPPS merged some day. A lot of good soccer. I'll guarantee you one thing.....there isn't one team in SPC that plays as dirty as Lynch. Very Happy

Some decent ideas...but...SPC schools spend pretty much ALL of January (when the public schools start up) playing 'counter' games (the equivalent of district games) so their 'free dates' don't amount to many at all. SPC winter championships are held in the middle of February after which the players are released to their respective schools 'spring sports'...SPC teams generally play 6 'non-counter' games prior to the Christmas break...a time when the public schools haven't started playing games yet. So schools like ESD will generally play TAPPS schools during the pre Christmas period...although two seasons ago ESD did beat Frisco Centennial, in Frisco, 3-1.

For example, last season ESD (missing 4 starters in Ca for a 'showcase tournament' and starting 4 freshmen) beat Parish Episcopal 1-0 (who later won TAPPS 2 convincingly) then beat Prince of Peace 3-1 and then beat John Paul ll 3-0..a team Ursuline struggled to beat 1-0 in the TAPPs 1/4 final...

ESD has, for a small school, some seriously good club players..(as many as 14 of next year's varsity are currently playing ECNL/LH D1) They will be a real problem for anyone.

tornado11
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbop 25/05/13, 12:28 am

3-0 win vs JP2 is pretty good. Parish Episcopal and Prince of Peace victories not quite as impressive. Also, I wouldn't necessarily describe UA's efforts vs JP2 ever as a struggle....at least in the last few years I've been watching. JP2 basically throws 9 players into the defensive box and hopes for a 0-0 tie whenever they play Ursuline. It's actually a pretty decent strategy given the mismatch in personnel. In the 3 games between the two teams this last season, I think the Ursuline GK touched the ball 4 or 5 times total. I will say that this thread is making me more interested in ESD. Sounds like they're better than I was originally thinking. Who knows, maybe we'll get that UA-ESD matchup next season.
soccerbop
soccerbop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 25/05/13, 02:59 pm

tornado11 wrote:

Good player no doubt, though not as good (IMO) as the girl at ESD who also is a sr and has a scholarship to play for Anson Dorrance at North Carolina.

Not even close! HP girl is so much stronger and better.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next