North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 06:24 pm

Sure but that was in the 3rd game of a busy days soccer from what I understand. 1-2 years younger, tiredness is gonna hit them before the older kids they are playing, that's my view.they turned up against DTS and gave a great performance from what I understand. There aren't many teams that can do that in the 03 age group, South are a tough team.

Back to top Go down

Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Rankings after Pre-season Tournaments

Post by SolarPower00 07/02/12, 06:37 pm

They're missing what I'd consider their best player. Maybe they'll bring her back. , I agree they can hang with most 03 teams...and they can beat anyone outside the Top 8
They're just not clicking on all cylinders right now...but don't get me wrong
LP 04 is special...and I'll stop and watch them play any chance I can.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 06:41 pm

Really? Which player is that? I know they added but didn't realize they lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 07/02/12, 06:50 pm

wasn't a loss but she was there for the first game and missing in the other 2 games. Had other commitments
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 07/02/12, 07:31 pm

Master.....check PM
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 10:18 pm

Master Bates wrote:Sure but that was in the 3rd game of a busy days soccer from what I understand. 1-2 years younger, tiredness is gonna hit them before the older kids they are playing, that's my view.they turned up against DTS and gave a great performance from what I understand. There aren't many teams that can do that in the 03 age group, South are a tough team.

I came and watched the game shortly after my DD game, 04' played very well against the 03' team but in all fairness that 9 v 9 game was played on a 7 v 7 field and it sure helped the 04' with not allowing 03' team to use there speed on overlaping or through balls, i think had that game been played at RailRoad it would have been alot different outcome. I only counted 3 or 4 shot's the whole game for LP and most of the game DTS had the ball down on there end.

I think had you have DTS or SRSA do the same thing against FCGrubb or Rowdies on the same size field DTS or SRSA would be able to do the same thing and hold there own but, put FCGrubb or Rowdies on a larger field and the outcome would be alot different.

It's alot easier to close down the lanes on those small of fields at Lake Park vs the same field at RailRoad wich is considerably larger 9v9 field.

Im not sure what best player they were missing cause i heard LW call Riley numerous times, i assume she was the Foward for them? the same girl that came from Solar, she is a good player but she didn't have much luck against the 03' DTS team from what i saw.

Im not knocking on the LP 04' team but i watched the same game and it didn't see them "Hanging" with the DTS 03' and they did have a Great Performance but lets not let the 2-0 score seem they where in the game the whole time.

But if DTS or SRSA was to play Fc Grubb or Rowdies 11 v 11 i honestly think they could hold there own, i know they wouldn't win but i think they could do what LP 04 could do against DTS or SRSA.

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 07/02/12, 11:06 pm

I guess that "hanging" quote is aimed at me...if you read my post you'll see I think they could hang with most 03 teams
They can beat anyone not in the top 8
DT South is not most teams and they are ranked #2
btw Solar additional was not the player I was referring to either
This is an 03 page let's move on from LP04 talk please
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked again 07/02/12, 11:12 pm

go99 wrote:wasn't a loss but she was there for the first game and missing in the other 2 games. Had other commitments

This isn't the player SolarPower was referring to either
Booked again
Booked again
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/02/12, 08:29 am

This is an 03 page let's move on from LP04 talk please

OK- how about this:

From recent tournaments I have seen the names of '03 teams such as:
Liverpool St. John
Mustangs
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Rush
Liverpool Callaghan
TFC
Texas Spirit
Sparta
GSSC Thunder Black
Lady Aztecs
Sting East

Some people have ranked the top 15. At this point are all of these teams just top 25 or top 30 teams? Too early to rank the '03s past 15? A year ago there was a solid top 5. Then it seemed to expand to a solid top 10 (the top 5 still had separation). Now we have a top 15 (still with wide gaps between teams). Just wondering (and please don't worry- I know rankings are just for fun).

Back to top Go down

Post by kickit03 08/02/12, 10:50 am

alexmorgansdad wrote:
DDx3 wrote:1 SRSA
2 DT South
3 Sting Scarfone
4 Sting Mendoza
5 Fever Black
6 Juve Black
7 FC Dallas
8 Sting Davis
9 Liverpool Dalglish
10 Polaris Black
11 Solar Red
12 Cosmos
13 AFC Black
14 Odessey
15 Sting Goodman

Is this the same Liverpool team that lost to the Texans FTW in the Xara Winter Cup?

If I am not mistaken Yes,this is the same LP team that lost to the Texans FW

kickit03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 08/02/12, 11:05 am

That LP 03 Dalglish team is really good and deserving of a top10 spot. They are improving each week.
Tap the brakes.....
I don't know all those mid range teams you mentioned, but
If AFC Black is really #13 and I think they are...
You have to mention teams like Mustangs and LP St.John in the same breath.
Both Mustangs and St.John have tied AFC recently
Mustangs got a big win over LP 04 which also gives them instant cred.
They were also impressive this winter in futsal.
LP Whelan got a big win Sunday as well...and they tied the Mustangs. So there's another one deserving of a top20....I'm sure some of these other LP teams are good...but with 10 or more 03 teams ....it's too darn confusing.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/02/12, 01:28 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:If AFC Black is really #13 and I think they are...

I am not sure it is valid to go back to November with the speed at which things seem to change, but

You can put D'Feeters Black near AFC Black and LP St. John. They beat AFC Black 2-0 and LP St. John 3-2 in one of the fall tournaments.

Back to top Go down

Post by thiescj 08/02/12, 01:40 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:That LP 03 Dalglish team is really good and deserving of a top10 spot. They are improving each week.
Tap the brakes.....
LP Whelan got a big win Sunday as well...and they tied the Mustangs. So there's another one deserving of a top20....I'm sure some of these other LP teams are good...but with 10 or more 03 teams ....it's too darn confusing.

Way too early to rank any of these teams in my opinion. There simply is not enough information out there to make realistic rankings at this point. After the Spring season you might have enough info on teams outside of the top 5 to do a "true" ranking. It is also going to harder to rank this group because of the multiple Academy leagues. With the '01 group everyone was basically in the same league so you could watch the teams play and compare.
thiescj
thiescj
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/02/12, 02:21 pm

Way too early to rank any of these teams in my opinion. There simply is not enough information out there to make realistic rankings at this point. After the Spring season you might have enough info on teams outside of the top 5 to do a "true" ranking. It is also going to harder to rank this group because of the multiple Academy leagues. With the '01 group everyone was basically in the same league so you could watch the teams play and compare.

I know that I could take the time and find the answer to this somewhere on this forum, but:

How far back does LHGCL go when ranking teams for the qualifying tournament? Do they just look at spring/summer tournaments or spring/summer tournaments and spring season (or all of the U10 year)?

Back to top Go down

Post by thiescj 08/02/12, 02:28 pm

Tap_the_Brakes wrote:

I know that I could take the time and find the answer to this somewhere on this forum, but:

How far back does LHGCL go when ranking teams for the qualifying tournament? Do they just look at spring/summer tournaments or spring/summer tournaments and spring season (or all of the U10 year)?

It seemed like most of the weight was from the Spring season and Spring/Summer tournaments leading into the qualifying tournament. So basically this group is at least a year away from any of the games "meaning" anything in regards to Lake Highlands seeding for the tournament. A lot of the '03 teams currently playing will not even be around when the QT comes around or will choose not to try and qualify. More than likely there will be 40-45 teams fighting for the top 30 spots in Lake Highlands.
thiescj
thiescj
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scottwccc 15/02/12, 04:00 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:That LP 03 Dalglish team is really good and deserving of a top10 spot. They are improving each week.
Tap the brakes.....

LP Whelan is a strong contender for the top 15. They played really well against LP 04 Dalglish-won 3-0, and had the better of Mustangs for most of the game, but gave up a late goal. Lost 6-0 to DTS but had a 40 mph headwind for the first half (seriously) and it was pretty much over at the half. They play Sting Mendoza Sunday, so we'll see how they measure up.

scottwccc
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2