North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09'sToday at 06:03 pmacst
C'mon 11's Today at 05:52 pmacst
RSC 08ClarkToday at 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTXToday at 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:49 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:43 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:36 pmFSFFL
BVB 09B29/05/24, 06:21 pmBdavis
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players29/05/24, 06:18 amMarvelousmar
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players25/05/24, 05:38 pmfcpcoach
BVB 10G GA & FDL Tryouts24/05/24, 09:54 amshutout
Dallas Texans 2009G Opportunities (2 Leagues)23/05/24, 11:41 pmJumpman
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 23/05/24, 02:25 pmDallas Texans East
INDOOR PRACTICE TONIGHT 5/22 (RENEGADES PEREZ) GCL ELITE22/05/24, 03:53 pmNickicharriere
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

North Texas clubs moving into South Texas Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205220 messages in 32003 subjects

North Texas clubs moving into South Texas

Go down

North Texas clubs moving into South Texas Empty North Texas clubs moving into South Texas

Post by Offsidepacman 13/04/12, 10:53 pm

Liverpool is taking over a select program in Temple.

Some rumors of Sting affiliating with a Georgetown select program and creating a new program in San Antonio.

Of course, the Texans have been here but it seems like some clubs are making a move at the same time.

You guys hearing anything on motivation? Money? It's not like you need more players.

Offsidepacman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

North Texas clubs moving into South Texas Empty Re: North Texas clubs moving into South Texas

Post by Bicycle Guru-NOT 13/04/12, 11:27 pm

Sting San Antonio is no longer a rumor. They have announced it on their website
Bicycle Guru-NOT
Bicycle Guru-NOT
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

North Texas clubs moving into South Texas Empty Re: North Texas clubs moving into South Texas

Post by Guest 13/04/12, 11:28 pm

Texans go as far north as Ottawa, Canada these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/12, 11:34 pm

I always thought if you owned a business you want to expand and grow... i dunno call me crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/12, 12:01 am

giggedy wrote:Texans go as far north as Ottawa, Canada these days.

And as far south as the Rio Grande Valley. RGV Texans were a joke. Money grab at its finest.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectKing 14/04/12, 12:43 am

Do you think South Texas is becoming a threat? Is there a fear that Lonestars is going to take over all of south Texas ? There is more hold outs of clubs that can be used to ally with. Many clubs are in a financial bind in south Texas. With a big enough impact it could be take over. Shocked

SelectKing
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsidepacman 14/04/12, 01:28 am

2ddgotskillz wrote:I always thought if you owned a business you want to expand and grow... i dunno call me crazy.

Ooh, I love the catty response. A business expands and grows to profit. So, these are business decisions to bring in profit?

Offsidepacman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/12, 07:50 am

These clubs have a true belief in their player development philosophies. They feel that by spreading their programs to a wider population base, they can truly touch and help many more young women reach their true potential as both soccer players and individuals. They have an overwhelming desire to help develop the next generation of US women's players that will help the US maintain it's dominance on the world stage.

...Or it could be just a money grab... who knows???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/12, 07:56 am

PacmanJr00 wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:I always thought if you owned a business you want to expand and grow... i dunno call me crazy.

Ooh, I love the catty response. A business expands and grows to profit. So, these are business decisions to bring in profit?

Of course, what's your take on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 14/04/12, 08:24 am

PacmanJr00 wrote:Liverpool is taking over a select program in Temple.

Some rumors of Sting affiliating with a Georgetown select program and creating a new program in San Antonio.

Of course, the Texans have been here but it seems like some clubs are making a move at the same time.

You guys hearing anything on motivation? Money? It's not like you need more players.

Wow, Temple. There's a soccer hotbed!
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectKing 14/04/12, 08:56 am

FC Dallas has been in talks with a few clubs stretching into from Austin - San Antonio for a while. With the movement taking place would not be surprised for another round of cheaper incentives that would be taken down south. This would turn to take over a major club from what I was told.

SelectKing
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 14/04/12, 10:36 am

Uncle Numanga wrote:

O I have a feeling a soccer player or two and or a team or two may just surprise out of this area. Probably somewhere between Dallas and Austin they may know how to kick a ball a little bit... we'll see and good for Liverpool
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 14/04/12, 01:16 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

O I have a feeling a soccer player or two and or a team or two may just surprise out of this area. Probably somewhere between Dallas and Austin they may know how to kick a ball a little bit... we'll see and good for Liverpool

Well good luck with all that. I think the HS playoffs over the years have shown that is not the case.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo&TheBunnyMen 15/04/12, 08:47 am

giggedy wrote:Texans go as far north as Ottawa, Canada these days.
In 2007, the Dallas Texans began affiliating with other clubs around the country. Soon thereafter, they expanded into Canada, and in 2010 they added a division in Ghana.
Echo&TheBunnyMen
Echo&TheBunnyMen
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down