North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend?

Go down

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Empty Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend?

Post by mamasoccer 04/09/12, 07:18 pm

After an fun weekend of soccer this past weekend.. Curious as to whether anyone has a particular player or play that stood out in their minds from the weekend that you might have played against or happen to catch? I know I saw some amazing and fun moments for many teams.. we personally watched a lot of soccer because we had a couple of kids in the tournament. Anyone else see something special they would like to shout out? And don't nominate your own team or dd please..

After so many negative comments from a few of the age categories whether it be poor referees, hot weather, shouting coaches, too aggressive play or poor sideline parents..

It would be nice to hear some of the good stuff that came out of the weekend.

mamasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Empty Re: Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend?

Post by hombre 05/09/12, 09:54 am

Sorry it is this way on these forums. No one that has been around will post positives about a kid because people think it is parents doing self promo. Everyone is totally cynical cuz many or most people here do have a hidden agenda.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Empty Re: Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend?

Post by tmcc 05/09/12, 10:05 am

The OK teams are much stronger than in years past. I was impressed with their improvement. I also liked the center mid for Renfro. I dont remember her from past meetings but she really controlled the middle.....good ball skill and good attacker.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4-4-2-Diamond 05/09/12, 10:12 am

This is a cool thread. Should post in the general section to get more responses.

I was impressed with the forward from American Eagle 00...think she was #2. She blasted a driven shot while under pressure from at least 35 yards out. No spin, screamer, ball hit the the top post. That kid knows how to strike the ball.

4-4-2-Diamond
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mamasoccer 05/09/12, 10:34 am

I mostly love those moments when you are playing a team or just watching from the side and you say "whoa, that was awesome"... even if it isn't your team..

We went to watch the 02 final game..The Dynamo goalie played really tough in the final match. She was fun to watch because she was doing every thing she could to keep it out of the goal. She was scrambling and her defense rocked it to help her out when she needed it. No small feat to keep FCDP away from the goal. Number 16 on FCD... loved watching her dribbling around 5 girls and taking it to the goal. Cutback, cutback, cutback... and she is off to the races. They also have a defender that can run down just about anyone.

I would put it out on the forum 442 but apparently self promotion would defeat the thread... so I give. We are not on Dynamo or FCDP.. just a bored family on Labor Day who had nothing better to do than go watch more soccer. This is not a paid promotion Smile

mamasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT4L 05/09/12, 12:50 pm

mamasoccer wrote:I mostly love those moments when you are playing a team or just watching from the side and you say "whoa, that was awesome"... even if it isn't your team..

We went to watch the 02 final game..The Dynamo goalie played really tough in the final match. She was fun to watch because she was doing every thing she could to keep it out of the goal. She was scrambling and her defense rocked it to help her out when she needed it. No small feat to keep FCDP away from the goal. Number 16 on FCD... loved watching her dribbling around 5 girls and taking it to the goal. Cutback, cutback, cutback... and she is off to the races. They also have a defender that can run down just about anyone.

I would put it out on the forum 442 but apparently self promotion would defeat the thread... so I give. We are not on Dynamo or FCDP.. just a bored family on Labor Day who had nothing better to do than go watch more soccer. This is not a paid promotion Smile
I think you ment to type number 10, not 16. She is out of this world.
DT4L
DT4L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mamasoccer 05/09/12, 01:45 pm

I didn't have my dd here to correct me so yes 10 Smile although 16 is good too.

mamasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futboldad101 05/09/12, 01:48 pm

tmcc wrote:The OK teams are much stronger than in years past. I was impressed with their improvement. I also liked the center mid for Renfro. I dont remember her from past meetings but she really controlled the middle.....good ball skill and good attacker.
Agreed #2 is truly amazing!!

futboldad101
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 05/09/12, 01:51 pm

Amazing soccer MOMent from this weekend:

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Soccer10
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 05/09/12, 01:56 pm

oldboot wrote:Amazing soccer MOMent from this weekend:

Amazing Soccer Moments this Weekend? Soccer10

Seriously!!! How could he wear that jersey in Texas!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mamasoccer 05/09/12, 02:01 pm

I guess that really should fall under who has the "hottest moms" topic which I haven't seen lately on here.

#2... on Renfro. I will have to keep my eye out for her. Not sure who she is. Next time we play them....

Although, I did see the Renfro goalie dive for one in the OKC game.. Walked up at the end of the game. She laid out and just got her hand on it at the post. I think the whistle blew a few seconds after that.

mamasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flippinA 05/09/12, 03:37 pm

Can we start a hottest mom section? We can take pics and post on a weekly basis. This would be for entertainment only.
flippinA
flippinA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mamasoccer 05/09/12, 03:38 pm

Ummm... not sure you people can keep it clean. I can only imagine where that topic will go..

mamasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tallsoccerdad 05/09/12, 04:03 pm

polishes up my zoom lens......
tallsoccerdad
tallsoccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/09/12, 07:53 am

Seeing these girls supporting each other, cheering for each other and working together as a team win or lose. That makes for an amazing moment. Select sports take a lot of commitment, time and money. However, i'd rather my dd doing this than texting her friends to get on fb and gossip about some othef kid in their class. Some folks say we aren't letting them be kids...I wonder that myself at times but what values are they learning in front of the tv watching bratty teens with smart mouths defy weak authority figures? In today's society parents really can't let them play outside from dusk to dawn anymore and we can't entertain them 24/7. What else is there to really teach them to problem solve, work together to accomplish a goal, and learn from their mistakes?

Ok, off my soap box.

Back to top Go down

Post by gooner 09/09/12, 08:15 pm

soccerobsessed wrote:Seeing these girls supporting each other, cheering for each other and working together as a team win or lose. That makes for an amazing moment. Select sports take a lot of commitment, time and money. However, i'd rather my dd doing this than texting her friends to get on fb and gossip about some othef kid in their class. Some folks say we aren't letting them be kids...I wonder that myself at times but what values are they learning in front of the tv watching bratty teens with smart mouths defy weak authority figures? In today's society parents really can't let them play outside from dusk to dawn anymore and we can't entertain them 24/7. What else is there to really teach them to problem solve, work together to accomplish a goal, and learn from their mistakes?

Ok, off my soap box.

Well said, much better than the thong picture that is a case of middle school humor from an adult on a 02 forum, Classy
gooner
gooner
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme 09/09/12, 10:03 pm

gooner wrote:
soccerobsessed wrote:Seeing these girls supporting each other, cheering for each other and working together as a team win or lose. That makes for an amazing moment. Select sports take a lot of commitment, time and money. However, i'd rather my dd doing this than texting her friends to get on fb and gossip about some othef kid in their class. Some folks say we aren't letting them be kids...I wonder that myself at times but what values are they learning in front of the tv watching bratty teens with smart mouths defy weak authority figures? In today's society parents really can't let them play outside from dusk to dawn anymore and we can't entertain them 24/7. What else is there to really teach them to problem solve, work together to accomplish a goal, and learn from their mistakes?

Ok, off my soap box.

Well said, much better than the thong picture that is a case of middle school humor from an adult on a 02 forum, Classy

I agree. Please move the thong pic to the 01 forum. Thanks in advance...

Itsme
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/09/12, 10:43 pm

LMAO this is an adult forum, I wouldn't let my 02 on the forums. But I guess thats up to you
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down