North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Human Rankings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

04 Human Rankings

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

04 Human Rankings Empty 04 Human Rankings

Post by Shelby427 21/02/13, 09:43 am

Due to FBR going through new season calibrations, here is a list of my top 10 based on recent activity and who has played who:

1. LP RASE - Simply undefeated against other 04s
2. LP Dalglish - Beat DT South 1-0 in spring play, recently tied DT Scott
3. DT South - Only two losses to 04 teams in past several months came to #1 and #2
4. TX Spirit - Beat Kennington 3-1 losing to RASE, Dalglish, and DT South in recent time
5. DT Scott - Recently tied Dalglish but hasn't played any of the other top 5 to warrant a break there
6. Fever Red - Only losses are to other top 5 04 teams
7. Solar Kennington - Similar to Scott in not playing enough top 5 teams. Recent loss to Tx Spirit 3-1
8. Sting Scarfone - Overall positive record... no wins/draws top 5 teams
9. TX Spirit North
10. GSSC Thunder, LP Barnes, Sting Piper ect...

Blast away!

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Human Rankings Empty Re: 04 Human Rankings

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 21/02/13, 09:53 am

I Would've Preferred an 8.5, Instead of a 9, for Texas Spirit North...But Can't Disagree w/the Rest...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 09:55 am

ah i just noticed that. Do we have the budding seed of a texas spirit super team with the teams combining?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 21/02/13, 09:57 am

Spirit also lost to LP Owen in January.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 21/02/13, 10:13 am

go99 wrote:ah i just noticed that. Do we have the budding seed of a texas spirit super team with the teams combining?
I Doubt it...

All Jokes Aside & In All SERIOUSNESS, I Respect the Camaraderie that RASE & Dalglish Have, to Forego a Head to Head Matchup in Favor of a Team Party...It's COOL that You Guys are Good Enough to NOT Allow the Schedule to Dictate Terms & Place your Team Parents in a Compromising Position...

Texas Spirit & Texas Spirit North Players have Little to NO Interaction w/One Another...They Practice in the Plano Area/We Practice in the Lewisville/Flower Mound Area...

The ONLY Times Our Girls See Each Other is During "Friendlies" or Actual GAMES...It's More COMPETITIVE than "Sisterly", btwn the 2 Programs, Despite Sharing a Name...

Basketball

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 21/02/13, 10:21 am

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
go99 wrote:ah i just noticed that. Do we have the budding seed of a texas spirit super team with the teams combining?
I Doubt it...

All Jokes Aside & In All SERIOUSNESS, I Respect the Camaraderie that RASE & Dalglish Have, to Forego a Head to Head Matchup in Favor of a Team Party...It's COOL that You Guys are Good Enough to NOT Allow the Schedule to Dictate Terms & Place your Team Parents in a Compromising Position...

Texas Spirit & Texas Spirit North Players have Little to NO Interaction w/One Another...They Practice in the Plano Area/We Practice in the Lewisville/Flower Mound Area...

The ONLY Times Our Girls See Each Other is During "Friendlies" or Actual GAMES...It's More COMPETITIVE than "Sisterly", btwn the 2 Programs, Despite Sharing a Name...

Basketball

The question is, RASE and Dalglish are scheduled for play soon... Will they have another party and forfeit in season play?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 10:22 am

with spirit on the rise, a few additions could be what it takes to push them over the top. Rase and Dalglish have lots of events and parties together and have all the way back to the Texan days. Would have been nice to see a spirit super team. Still waiting to see the texans super team, and no idea when the Liverpool one will take place.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 21/02/13, 10:24 am

go99 wrote:with spirit on the rise, a few additions could be what it takes to push them over the top. Rase and Dalglish have lots of events and parties together and have all the way back to the Texan days. Would have been nice to see a spirit super team. Still waiting to see the texans super team, and no idea when the Liverpool one will take place.

Isn't RASE the "super team"? Otherwise still be Dalgish and Beardsley...

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 10:25 am

Shelby427 wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
I Doubt it...

Basketball

The question is, RASE and Dalglish are scheduled for play soon... Will they have another party and forfeit in season play?

I assume they will play but I am all for another party. Would be a really tough game though. They know the gameplan, practices are the same, and they have some RASE girls both former and future on the team. Dalglish parents are scarier though Laughing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 21/02/13, 10:27 am

Shelby427 wrote:Due to FBR going through new season calibrations, here is a list of my top 10 based on recent activity and who has played who:

1. LP RASE - Simply undefeated against other 04s
2. LP Dalglish - Beat DT South 1-0 in spring play, recently tied DT Scott
3. DT South - Only two losses to 04 teams in past several months came to #1 and #2
4. TX Spirit - Beat Kennington 3-1 losing to RASE, Dalglish, and DT South in recent time
5. DT Scott - Recently tied Dalglish but hasn't played any of the other top 5 to warrant a break there
6. Fever Red - Only losses are to other top 5 04 teams
7. Solar Kennington - Similar to Scott in not playing enough top 5 teams. Recent loss to Tx Spirit 3-1
8. Sting Scarfone - Overall positive record... no wins/draws top 5 teams
9. TX Spirit North
10. GSSC Thunder, LP Barnes, Sting Piper ect...

Blast away!

Hey Shelby, nice top ten. I will say you cant really argue with it..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 10:27 am

Shelby427 wrote:
go99 wrote:with spirit on the rise, a few additions could be what it takes to push them over the top. Rase and Dalglish have lots of events and parties together and have all the way back to the Texan days. Would have been nice to see a spirit super team. Still waiting to see the texans super team, and no idea when the Liverpool one will take place.

Isn't RASE the "super team"? Otherwise still be Dalgish and Beardsley...

No there hasn't been any solidifying of the talent pool. There are definitely girls on Dalglish who are stronger players than some of the girls on RASE. and RASE is only carrying 12 so obviously not enough players for select
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolyback 21/02/13, 10:44 am

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
I Doubt it...

Basketball

There were some pissed off Dalglish parents when LW pulled that crap. Those poor Dalglish kids worked hard all season to earn the right to play in the championship game. But LW would never take a chance on letting Dalglish beat RASE. It's Pure politics.
I think he knows that Dalglish has a real shot at beating at Rase but RASE is his special group with the special shirts and special perks. He can't allow them to fall out of first place in the rankings.
Of course Go99 wants to downplay it because his daughter plays on RASE.

Woolyback
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 21/02/13, 10:49 am

I figured there was a lot of players that play for both teams, especially if RASE only have 12 players. Don't they play 11 a side on both Saturday and Sunday? Do they only have one sub?
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 11:11 am

Woolyback wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
I Doubt it...

Basketball

There were some pissed off Dalglish parents when LW pulled that crap. Those poor Dalglish kids worked hard all season to earn the right to play in the championship game. But LW would never take a chance on letting Dalglish beat RASE. It's Pure politics.
I think he knows that Dalglish has a real shot at beating at Rase but RASE is his special group with the special shirts and special perks. He can't allow them to fall out of first place in the rankings.

Ah welcome to the boards wolly great first post. No doubt Dalglish stands a great chance at beating RASE. Not sure why LW would politic against himself but okay I will go with that. But your post does prove my point. The teams haven't even played and you are already seething with anger. Imagine if they had a few hard fought matched under their belt. I downplay it because my DD has been with LW since the texans and has grown up in soccer with many of the Dalglish girls who also go as far back as texans. One of her best friends in and out of soccer is on the dalglish team. I have also seen parental ego's tear a player pools apart feelings get hurt and ego's get bruised. The more you can avoid that and the closer you can keep them together the better. Rase has not been consolidated into a top group and I feel it should have already started but I'm not the coach. I do think in the end the girls on RASE should be there because they are better than their peers not because of politics. If it makes you feel better, Dalglish is actually ranked #1 not RASE

See I said Dalglish parents were scary affraid
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 11:12 am

soccerdad1969 wrote:I figured there was a lot of players that play for both teams, especially if RASE only have 12 players. Don't they play 11 a side on both Saturday and Sunday? Do they only have one sub?

We get a keeper from dalglish so thats 2 subs. Would love to see some dalglish players coming in
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 11:22 am

go99 wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:I figured there was a lot of players that play for both teams, especially if RASE only have 12 players. Don't they play 11 a side on both Saturday and Sunday? Do they only have one sub?

We get a keeper from dalglish so thats 2 subs. Would love to see some dalglish players coming in

I look forward to Dalglish vs RASE in SDL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 11:25 am

Woolyback wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
I Doubt it...

Basketball

Angry Dalglish parent!?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 11:29 am

Master Bates wrote:
go99 wrote:

I look forward to Dalglish vs RASE in SDL!

After that angry post I am actually a little affraid to show up. Expect to hear someone yell "take her out" from the sidelines lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 21/02/13, 11:55 am

Woolyback wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
I Doubt it...

Basketball

How would you know there were some pissed off LP Dalglish parents? Are you one or are you speculating trying to stir the pot?
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by slrsoccer 21/02/13, 11:55 am

"Angry Dalglish parent!?"

Certainly not, angry Dalglish parents don't exist. They are the most docile group around!

slrsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 12:00 pm

no thats when they were beardsley
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 12:13 pm

Well go99 I heard y'all were being courted by FCD. Now you're #8 maybe they'll focus on Dalglish.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/02/13, 12:16 pm

now theres the story. There will be a nasty bust up over the dalglish game and #1 ranking. RASE leaves to join FCD. I don't think there would be alot of smiling happy parents to welcome us to the FCD family
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 21/02/13, 01:33 pm

And what would that accomplish? Feed some parents egos? Make the club feel better about itself? Have DD on stacked team so they never lose, unless playing up? What would be the fun in that?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 01:54 pm

KnKsDad wrote:

And what would that accomplish? Feed some parents egos? Make the club feel better about itself? Have DD on stacked team so they never lose, unless playing up? What would be the fun in that?

Hate to break it to you but it's inevitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next