North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

D1 commentary or predictions Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

D1 commentary or predictions

Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty D1 commentary or predictions

Post by Lifeonthepitch 10/03/14, 02:12 pm

Very quiet in D1.
Any thoughts? State cup coming right up...
Who wins? Who doesn't?

Player movement? Teams folding or blending?

Lifeonthepitch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by voiceofreason 10/03/14, 02:32 pm

Feet and Solar Pulp in trouble, no real chance of not being relegated unless something bizarre happens. My big surprise is Rezaie, that team is really brining their A game week after week, SRSA strong, Grubbs strong but are they starting to show some kinks in the armor?? Andro is good but no top tier, Sting Higg is at the top of the heap IMO and they win state cup.

voiceofreason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeonthepitch 10/03/14, 06:53 pm

I agree with all except the sting Higg thing. They're mean and nasty and physical and mouthy. That won't pay off. It just won't. On the other hand, every time we've ever played Solar Red and Premier, while we usually take a beating, you walk away having enjoyed the experience of pretty soccer with a respectful group of teammates as well as the sidelines. Higg team is not on level with FCD--skill wise or coaxing wise. Sure maybe in short run, but not in long haul. It starts at the top, people. Scary.

Lifeonthepitch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whoshotjr 10/03/14, 10:01 pm

You seem to have quite the issues with Higgy's team sting or texans whichever. Out of your 11 posted most of them are slamming them. I'm also from an opposing team - we've played them a number of times physical, strong yes - foul mouthed - no- I'm sure they wud come back - but to my knowledge they are nice kids just fierce competitors like other top players. You need to chill and quit attacking 12 year old kids. Assuming you are from Sting- more specifically probably someone from Glotz team who was not asked to try out for Higgy's team or someone who just has a bad taste in your mouth towards them. Grow up

whoshotjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 10/03/14, 10:20 pm

Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us. But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Worked up

Post by El Rey 12/03/14, 07:13 am

happygilmore wrote:Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still  no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us.  But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch  find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .
You guys sure get worked up over 12 years old girls soccer. Any of the top five teams have a shot to win it. The bottom half, NO. Its not a two or three team race.
El Rey
El Rey
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueDetective 12/03/14, 10:57 am

Voice of Reason: Sting Rezaie is bringing their A game week after week? They tied Solar Pulp first game of the Spring, 1-1. That's their A game?
TrueDetective
TrueDetective
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by El Rey 12/03/14, 11:43 am

Very Happy 
TrueDetective wrote:Voice of Reason: Sting Rezaie is bringing their A game week after week? They tied Solar Pulp first game of the Spring, 1-1. That's their A game?
El Rey
El Rey
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty .

Post by happygilmore 12/03/14, 03:07 pm

El Rey wrote:
happygilmore wrote:Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still  no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us.  But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch  find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .
 You guys sure get worked up over 12 years old girls soccer.  Any of the top five teams
have a shot to win it. The bottom half, NO.   Its not a two or three team race.

Not upset about 12 year old soccer , upset that an adult is name calling and bashing 12 year old girls . That's all.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 15/03/14, 11:25 am

You should've seen Rezaie vs Solar Red game.
Solar parents looked very worried and their comments were of respect. Red was lucky to come out with a tie.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerman75 15/03/14, 03:02 pm

Rezaie is a solid team, every team has a bad day but they are consistently playing at a higher level than even 6 months ago.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down