North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Is this the new "normal" - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Is this the new "normal"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is this the new "normal" - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this the new "normal"

Post by bassinyaface 30/10/15, 07:47 am

Also, since it is raining today and my DD can not use her parachute for training purposes (tough to use indoors to work on her speed and power) and ideas on indoor speed and power exercises for soccer?

#Kicks

bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/15, 08:28 am

soocerdreamzhp wrote:Also, since it is raining today and my DD can not use her parachute for training purposes (tough to use indoors to work on her speed and power) and ideas on indoor speed and power exercises for soccer?  

#Kicks

Maybe this is the problem with this soccer world. Parents diving deeper and demanding all this extra training. SMH
The world has gone crazy.

#Unaffiliated

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 30/10/15, 09:08 am

Since going back and reading all your 787 posts & reviewing your 1573 points SHONUFF, my competitive juices got flowing and I knew MY - errr I mean my daughter couldn't compete. So I bought a parachute and a weighted sled. I mean this is the new normal right????? You are obviously blazing that trail with how much your are on this site.

bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/15, 09:21 am

soocerdreamzhp wrote:Since going back and reading all your 787 posts & reviewing your 1573 points SHONUFF, my competitive juices got flowing and I knew MY - errr I mean my daughter couldn't compete. So I bought a parachute and a weighted sled.  I mean this is the new normal right?????  You are obviously blazing that trail with how much your are on this site.

That's a good idea. You probably think your DD can compete,  but she can't.  Robert Trillo

Who are you?  You're probably won't tell me.  Can I at least get your DDs position so I can know where my DD should play when I have her guest against your squad.  I'll be extra-annoying on the sideline for you.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 30/10/15, 11:58 am

Now that was just mean attacking my little girl and her soccer skills. You are a mean man Robert Trillo.

She's on the bench most of the time. Doesn't sound like your daughter rides the bench much.

bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/15, 12:30 pm

soocerdreamzhp wrote:Now that was just mean attacking my little girl and her soccer skills. You are a mean man Robert Trillo.

She's on the bench most of the time.  Doesn't sound like your daughter rides the bench much.

Now that we've cleared that up. I'm dropping it unless you want to keep it going.

For the spectators, I don't know this person or his DD.

To answer your question, power=speed +strength. Maybe you can't directly focus on power or speed, but I bet you can work on strength. If you're in hp, the stairs under CityPlace station are your free rainy day solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 30/10/15, 12:38 pm

I haven't been completely honest, Rob. For the spectators, I know who Rob's DD is and my DD dominated his DD and the rest of Rob's team the last time we played. Look up the scores, my DD scored 3 goals. Let me know when you figure it out.

bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/15, 01:14 pm

soocerdreamzhp wrote:I haven't been completely honest, Rob.  For the spectators, I know who Rob's DD is and my DD dominated his DD and the rest of Rob's team the last time we played.  Look up the scores, my DD scored 3 goals.  Let me know when you figure it out.

lol! You're a persistent! I'm sorry, but I will not keep this going until you reveal yourself. It's not fair that you are anonymous, and I am posting out in the open.

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 31/10/15, 03:47 pm

Sho'nuff wrote:
soocerdreamzhp wrote:I haven't been completely honest, Rob.  For the spectators, I know who Rob's DD is and my DD dominated his DD and the rest of Rob's team the last time we played.  Look up the scores, my DD scored 3 goals.  Let me know when you figure it out.

lol! You're a persistent!  I'm sorry, but I will not keep this going until you reveal yourself.  It's not fair that you are anonymous, and I am posting out in the open.

Thus the reason for this blog so everyone can say the crazy things they want to right without the fear of being known? Additionally, I never asked for your name. Thx for sharing though. New Norm here I come!!!

Last edited by soocerdreamzhp on 31/10/15, 03:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bassinyaface
bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 31/10/15, 03:52 pm

and yes I did!

bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by leaguelegend 02/11/15, 07:27 pm

Not sure I can handle two Sho'Nuffs. One is annoying enough. Please make this stop.
leaguelegend
leaguelegend
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00GKdad 03/11/15, 11:18 am

leaguelegend wrote:Not sure I can handle two Sho'Nuffs. One is annoying enough. Please make this stop.

Not yet, please. I want to see which one's glow fizzles out first.

00GKdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bassinyaface 08/11/15, 02:54 pm

Now it is just to quiet. Come back SHO or should I say Cynic
bassinyaface
bassinyaface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down