North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans Molano 07- HEB  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Texans Molano 07- HEB

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Texans Molano 07- HEB  - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans Molano 07- HEB

Post by soccermum13 29/03/17, 08:57 am

threesoccergirls wrote:Hi. I am the manager on Willie's 07 team and I have never been thrown out. I think you are confusing our team with another. My daughter has played for Willie for three years.  She loves her coach and her team and this team has risen to the number 9 team despite some losses.  We are talking about 9-10 year olds here. Please take your negativity elsewhere.

So are you just guest playing with dts for jdl purposes then? You know since you r so happy and all. And with all do respect you sir are the king of negativity and sideline nastiness. Have witnessed first hand- as my daughter has been the recipient of some of your vocal unfavorable comments. So please do not try and take some moral high ground on here.

soccermum13
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleatsup10 29/03/17, 09:57 am

Me. Manager.... you can take no high ground. Even some of your parents have said they were embarrassed by your actions. However, let me double check....your the tall large loud guy right? Go kick rocks! Your one of the reasons girl's soccer at this age is embarrassing.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashDavis 29/03/17, 10:02 am

Cleatsup10 wrote:Me. Manager.... you can take no high ground.  Even some of your parents have said they were embarrassed by your actions.  However, let me double check....your the tall large loud guy right?  Go kick rocks!  Your one of the reasons girl's soccer at this age is embarrassing.

Hello pot...meet kettle! That Kicks sideline is about as embarrassing as it gets!
CrashDavis
CrashDavis
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsoccer13 29/03/17, 10:20 am

What is funny is Cleatsup and Soccermum both are bashing the wrong team. The team manager is a great lady and a good mom, she has been the team manager for this team for I believe 3 years now.. If she is the problem with todays soccer world, im curious as to what you think the soccer world should be? daisys and tulips for all the players?

Little advice...have your facts straight and know what you are talking about before you start in on good people.. It discredits everything you have to say when you look like an idiot and bash innocent people..

Last edited by gotsoccer13 on 29/03/17, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

gotsoccer13
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsoccer13 29/03/17, 10:31 am

soccermum13 wrote:
threesoccergirls wrote:Hi. I am the manager on Willie's 07 team and I have never been thrown out. I think you are confusing our team with another. My daughter has played for Willie for three years.  She loves her coach and her team and this team has risen to the number 9 team despite some losses.  We are talking about 9-10 year olds here. Please take your negativity elsewhere.

So are you just guest playing with dts for jdl purposes then? You know since you r so happy and all.  And with all do respect you sir are the king of negativity and sideline nastiness.  Have witnessed first hand- as my daughter has been the recipient of some of your vocal unfavorable comments. So please do not try and take some moral high ground on here.

Again, wrong person, they don't guest play for DTS anymore they are on the DTS team for about 2 months now...HAHAH looking foolish

gotsoccer13
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermum13 29/03/17, 10:42 am

I know who the manager is.  so he's the manager of wm  but plays for dts?? Ok. Guess we'll see this weekend- as can't play on both on the same day.right???

soccermum13
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CATX 29/03/17, 11:56 am

soccermum13 wrote:I know who the manager is.  so he's the manager of wm  but plays for dts?? Ok.  Guess we'll see this weekend- as can't play on both on the same day.right???

He and his daughter moved to DTS before the Spring Season started. Dealing with old fake news mum. Freshen up your attacks and get the story straight at least.

CATX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsoccer13 29/03/17, 12:19 pm

CATX wrote:
soccermum13 wrote:I know who the manager is.  so he's the manager of wm  but plays for dts?? Ok.  Guess we'll see this weekend- as can't play on both on the same day.right???

He and his daughter moved to DTS before the Spring Season started. Dealing with old fake news mum. Freshen up your attacks and get the story straight at least.

but but Soccermum has pictures from up to 2 weeks ago that clearly proves said player still plays for WM... she takes pictures of her daughter every game...smh too funny.

gotsoccer13
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleatsup10 29/03/17, 02:10 pm

CrashDavis wrote:
Cleatsup10 wrote:Me. Manager.... you can take no high ground.  Even some of your parents have said they were embarrassed by your actions.  However, let me double check....your the tall large loud guy right?  Go kick rocks!  Your one of the reasons girl's soccer at this age is embarrassing.

Hello pot...meet kettle!  That Kicks sideline is about as embarrassing as it gets!

Just saying the one parent group on the sideline that was crazy left. Second of all did you ever think that we are not in that sideline...... my DD's might be different ages. However the fact still remains about WM and his jack of a team manager...

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by keepermom15 29/03/17, 02:13 pm

Coach Molano is a great passionate coach that truly cares about the development of his players. We have a kind group of girls that have grown under the coaching of Molano. Come check us out.

keepermom15
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/03/17, 03:52 pm

Does not seem that everyone agrees with your opinion. Maybe you just have not been in the right place at the right time.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by brett79 29/03/17, 04:03 pm

So for all of you who do not have good reading comprehension skills:
1)  the 07 Molano team has had the same mom as manager for 3 years.
2)  the gentleman(i use the term loosely) that you think is the manager took his daughter to DTS because he heard they were getting a JDL spot.  
3)  Coach Molano is an excellent coach who truly wants to develop his team.  This 07 team has improved so much since the the switch to age pure.

brett79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unknowingmom 29/03/17, 04:58 pm

Actually the manager that is tall they talking about was the 08 manager that is now with sting. I believe they have the teams mixed up. And the man on the sideline was never a manager of the 07s, as said the mom has always been manager. If u dont like wm or his teams stay away but let them recruit like everyone else. If u want to box over 9/10 yr olds see them on the pitch stop hiding behind this forum. I dare u to tell them to their face whoever u talking about.
unknowingmom
unknowingmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleatsup10 29/03/17, 05:58 pm

Ok so maybe not the manager but apparently you have or had guys there that are a mess and the fact that the coach has someone other than the manager on his sideline is horrible. Manager on sideline should sit and be quiet....anyone else on sideline is bad and says a lot about the coach.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/03/17, 07:11 pm

Good coach, bad coach, it takes a life time to build a good reputation and seconds to tear it down. Actions, although may be in the past are all that people have to judge a coach by. It seems he has a past that will take time to mend. This might be the piece he needs to work on.

"There was not a high level of complaining from either set of parents during the game. A couple of incorrect corner kick calls, one which benefited Texans and one benefited Liverpool. Ultimately, the Texans team lost and Molano refused to shake hands with the Liverpool coach or the Liverpool players at the end of the game. While parents were packing up, Molano walked in front of the Liverpool parents towards the parking lot and one of the parents did ask why he refused to shake hands with the coach and the players. Molano responded that he can choose who he wants to talk to or not talk to, then told the parent F*** you, walked away, and flipped the bird to the parents as he left.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadx1 20/04/17, 09:10 am

mesoccer wrote:Great group of girls and parents!  The team is gelling at the right time.  Coach Willie has been great with the girls taking them to the next level.  Look forward to seeing some new faces at practice.

Coach Willie seems to have lost ANOTHER team!!!

Wonder why a team gelling at the right time by a coach that is great with the girls and taking them to the next level is practicing with another club? How could parents do that to a coach that has done so much for their kids? I'm sure its was spearheaded by that crazy team manager of the team. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

soccerdadx1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CATX 20/04/17, 09:18 am

You are so pathetic. It has nothing to do with anyone being crazy. While WM made it difficult to recruit with some issues, it is the vindictive drama filled posters like you that hijack recruiting posts to spew your nonsense. Isn't your daughter an 08? So much interest in WM and the 07s....surely you have better things to do??!! (or not)

As you will see next year when select rolls around for your DD, the fees and commitment play a role in girls deciding to stay on a team. If you can't recruit and get to the magic # you need alternatives. Moving an entire team is better than having them dispersed to multiple clubs.

CATX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 20/04/17, 10:00 am

So where they all go?
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Texans Molano 07- HEB  - Page 2 Empty Molano

Post by keepermom15 20/04/17, 01:11 pm

Amazed by the lack of integrity on this site. The repeated bashing against this amazing coach is disgraceful. I suggest going to practice and making your own opinion or ask one of his players their opinion. Find something else to do. If you don't care for a coach go somewhere else but to continually sabotage a coach which then hurts the team as well is not fair.

keepermom15
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadx1 20/04/17, 02:10 pm

keepermom15 wrote:Amazed by the lack of integrity on this site.  The repeated bashing against this amazing coach is disgraceful.  I suggest going to practice and making your own opinion or ask one of his players their opinion.  Find something else to do.  If you don't  care for a coach go somewhere else  but to continually sabotage a coach which then hurts the team as well is not fair.

Ill come to a practice. When is it? I am assuming since he is so amazing, that the team is loyal to him and hasn't been going to other clubs practice's looking for a new coach? Shocked

soccerdadx1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 20/04/17, 03:21 pm

Well said, and you are correct.  The Mgr. that was in this mixup is now at Sting West I believe with JD.  What's funny is that he went to JD not realizing that JD is the total opposite of WM.  IMHO, JD is a better coach but he is a no nonsense fella with a very short temper that will not hesitate to let him and his Kroni's walk. If the 08 Mgr. has a daughter on his team and thinks that JD will keep him around just because he has some players, he is WRONG.  I know first hand, my older one played for JD and he put her through the college process when DT gave up on her. Last year he cut my middle one.  No hard feelings but he did what he thought was best for the team.  I was pissed but after the year started and watching his 05's play I knew he made the right decision not only for his team but also for my daughter.  

If this guy is smart he will just enjoy what JD has to offer and not be what people say he is.  

Allow these kids parents to recruit however they want, if people have a problem with a coach get his number from the team website and call him, don't be a panzie about it.  Check out teams, find a coach that fits your daughters abilities and enjoy the ride, It's a long one!  

Good luck DT Molano or Sting ? (JK) kids and parents!

unknowingmom wrote:Actually the manager that is tall they talking about was the 08 manager that is now with sting. I believe they have the teams mixed up.  And the man on the sideline was never a manager of the 07s, as said the mom has always been manager. If u dont like wm or his teams stay away but let them recruit like everyone else. If u want to box over 9/10 yr olds see them on the pitch stop hiding behind this forum. I dare u to tell them to their face whoever u talking about.
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolfanatic 20/04/17, 10:16 pm

I'm pretty sure the manager referenced in this thread is now with DTS. His DD played with WM until a couple months ago. We played them in a tourney in January and I remember him arguing with his DD while she was on the field.

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Well said, and you are correct.  The Mgr. that was in this mixup is now at Sting West I believe with JD.  What's funny is that he went to JD not realizing that JD is the total opposite of WM.  IMHO, JD is a better coach but he is a no nonsense fella with a very short temper that will not hesitate to let him and his Kroni's walk. If the 08 Mgr. has a daughter on his team and thinks that JD will keep him around just because he has some players, he is WRONG.  I know first hand, my older one played for JD and he put her through the college process when DT gave up on her. Last year he cut my middle one.  No hard feelings but he did what he thought was best for the team.  I was pissed but after the year started and watching his 05's play I knew he made the right decision not only for his team but also for my daughter.  

If this guy is smart he will just enjoy what JD has to offer and not be what people say he is.  

Allow these kids parents to recruit however they want, if people have a problem with a coach get his number from the team website and call him, don't be a panzie about it.  Check out teams, find a coach that fits your daughters abilities and enjoy the ride, It's a long one!  

Good luck DT Molano or Sting ? (JK) kids and parents!

unknowingmom wrote:Actually the manager that is tall they talking about was the 08 manager that is now with sting. I believe they have the teams mixed up.  And the man on the sideline was never a manager of the 07s, as said the mom has always been manager. If u dont like wm or his teams stay away but let them recruit like everyone else. If u want to box over 9/10 yr olds see them on the pitch stop hiding behind this forum. I dare u to tell them to their face whoever u talking about.

futbolfanatic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2