North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest 06/06/17, 04:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest 06/06/17, 04:22 pm

Very Happy touché

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/17, 05:05 pm

uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went.    It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals.  To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.    

You can take the high road on here but I know what you've told other parents. The only local team to beat and/or tie SB on multiple occasions doesn't lose 2/3's of its roster for a myriad of reasons. But it's not my story to tell.

Good luck and safe travels to all the NTX teams this week!

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 06/06/17, 05:12 pm

uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went.    It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals.  To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.    

You imploded our team and now you get to enjoy watching your DD on the bench after you were promised time my another parent. That should go over really welll.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 06/06/17, 05:19 pm

Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!

I think/Hope all 3 NTX teams should advance:

1) DTS has their forward back. Should be very strong.

2) Solar Black has several strong guest players. If they can finish and get all of the guest players to play together they will be very tough to beat.

3) Sting Black should be strong as well.

Again, Good luck!!!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/06/17, 05:54 pm

666 your incorrect and I appreciate your kind words about my 11 year old DD. Your obviously not in a good place with your situation.

Love your ghost and twitter finger play. Please introduce yourself here or reply to my DM. As they say it goes in the DM.

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 06/06/17, 06:23 pm

Should I just share your amazing words that u sent me on PM? Your a real blessing and will fit in great at your new club. Hope you don't blow up another club when your unhappy with DDs time on field.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 07/06/17, 07:32 am

TxFutbal wrote:It means most teams would never blow up if the parents could behave.  Girls just want to play soccer and have fun with their friends.. It's the parents that get their panties in a wad when the team doesn't win, or the DD doesn't play where the parent wants them to play, or when the DD gets a much needed water break and comes off the field, or when a parent thinks another DD is playing better than her DD and gonna take her DD spot.  Parents need to quit living thru their DD and just let them play.  We only have our DDs for a short amount of time before they are gone.. Relax and enjoy the ride.  When parents finally realize only .1% of all girls who play soccer can actually be on National TV playing for a gold medal and their DD is not in that .1% then more teams will stay together from academy thru U18 and the kids will actually have a chance to build relationships for life.   What is happening in NTX Soccer from a parent perspective is disgusting.

Preach!!
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 07/06/17, 07:38 am

timmyh wrote:That Solar Red team was really good.  Shame that it sounds like it's broken up. Is this going to continue with veiled insults, or is anyone going to explain what actually happened?  

It's inevitable. Sting Black will blow up one day and so will DTS or fill in the blank. If they don't, they will be some combination or ghost of what they once were. Different DDs will be pushed up. Some DA. Some ECNL. Some burn out. It's called the way it is.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 07/06/17, 08:22 am

Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:

Jogo.. well said.

You can take the high road on here but I know what you've told other parents.  The only local team to beat and/or tie SB on multiple occasions doesn't lose 2/3's of its roster for a myriad of reasons.  But it's not my story to tell.

Good luck and safe travels to all the NTX teams this week!  

Then do what everyone else does.
Create a fake ID and spill the beans !!!
Twisted Evil
Coach
Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HSM 07/06/17, 10:58 am

uknowme wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.  

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains.  

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago.  Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

Appreciate all of the credit tho.  

That's funny. I think Solar White is intact. Do you mean the Red player are not with them anymore?

I wonder how many teams out there are better then Solar Red and Solar Black that their players want to move to... Will Sting Black have a roster of 18 to keep all the top players together?

HSM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 07/06/17, 11:33 am

TMD wrote:
uknowme wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.  

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains.  

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago.  Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

That's funny. I think Solar White is intact. Do you mean the Red player are not with them anymore?

I wonder how many teams out there are better then Solar Red and Solar Black that their players want to move to... Will Sting Black have a roster of 18 to keep all the top players together?

Roster, schmoster! Come on down! Everyone gets a spot!
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 07/06/17, 12:07 pm

Not everyone

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/06/17, 01:10 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!!

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/06/17, 01:49 pm

Why don't you stop sounding like a bunch of whiny babies and worry about your own player and daughter.   WAH U broke my team.   WAH now what?  WAH. WAH WAH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/06/17, 02:10 pm

This is how you raise the level of discussion?  I'll take notes.. please continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justbecause2016 07/06/17, 02:27 pm

TMD wrote:
uknowme wrote:

Solar white is also blowing up from the word of parents there.

Justbecause2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 07/06/17, 02:41 pm

You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though. Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box. You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/06/17, 02:48 pm

The anonymous is back.   COWARD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 07/06/17, 02:49 pm

uknowme wrote:Why don't you stop sounding like a bunch of whiny bbabies and worry about your own player and daughter.   WAH U broke my team.   WAH now what?  WAH. WAH WAH.    

#FCF
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 07/06/17, 02:54 pm

Bad Santa wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!!

No

At the very least, we seem to be inching closer to somebody actually explaining what happened and why there appear to be some lingering hurt feelings.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 07/06/17, 03:04 pm

playerpass666 wrote:You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though.  Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box.  You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.

What is your deal about bench players?!
Every team has starters and bench players.
Solar Solca 00' has girls that have been on the bench with that team since it started....those girls could have started for any of the other teams. But they were happy, so they stayed And they ALL got scholarships.

As far as SB bench players, it's up to AG. But I will say they can ball. AG started them in the 2nd half of the Dallas Cup finals and they balled for all but 10 mins of the half.

Relax! This thread is bad.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 07/06/17, 03:10 pm

I get it you are gonna protect your own even if they are an "Issue Parent". However, when he did what he did to our team and divided it such a way I just think it is comical that he goes to a team where his DD will most likely see bench time more than starter time. Karma is a Beotch (uknowme's words).

playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 07/06/17, 03:34 pm

playerpass666 wrote:I get it you are gonna protect your own even if they are an "Issue Parent".  However, when he did what he did to our team and divided it such a way I just think it is comical that he goes to a team where his DD will most likely see bench time more than starter time.  Karma is a Beotch (uknowme's words).  

Please elaborate. Stop beating the damn bushes. Spread the knowledge people!
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ddgonz22 07/06/17, 03:54 pm

Popcorn anyone.. What a Face
ddgonz22
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 07/06/17, 04:49 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though.  Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box.  You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.

What is your deal about bench players?!
Every team has starters and bench players.
Solar Solca 00' has girls that have been on the bench with that team since it started....those girls could have started for any of the other teams.  But they were happy, so they stayed And they ALL got scholarships.

As far as SB bench players, it's up to AG.  But I will say they can ball.  AG started them in the 2nd half of the Dallas Cup finals and they balled for all but 10 mins of the half.

Relax!  This thread is bad.

You would think you guys would stop commenting since it is soooooo bad....
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next