North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL

Go down

DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL Empty DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 24/02/19, 08:29 pm

Word is that JD from DT punched a ref at todays JDL game between his 07's and a Solar team. Always knew he was a hot head but never thought he would assault a ref. what a shame he let the frustration out on a poor ref... Evil or Very Mad
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL Empty Re: DT Coach Punches Ref @ JDL

Post by CATX 24/02/19, 09:15 pm

Word is wrong. If you didn’t witness it first hand I would suggest not slandering someone on a public forum. And in fact, the ref touched him as he was rushing out to an injured player. Get your facts straight before you try to tear someone down.

CATX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/02/19, 09:40 pm

Saw it from a few fields over...ref looked to be about 16. Jd was heckling him a little and the kid shouted viva Las Vegas. Next thing you know jd pulls a fifth of vodka out of his sweats...busts it on the bench so it’s a jagged weapon and starts toward the kid...the kid turns and grabs the corner flag and starts running at jd holding it like a javelin singing leaving Las Vegas at the top of his lungs...then the clock hit happy hour and I left. Was curious how it ended. Anyone know?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/19, 11:13 pm

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw the whole thing and said that a couple of drops of blood dripped on the field and UTD Field Director shut down the fields for the rest of the day. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 25/02/19, 12:03 am

Injured player...07s...KWs White Walkers must doing their thing. WWs in 3rd place so they feeling confident, but only see 1 win left with 7 to go.

Any cards given? Assume not if other coach and ref got jnto it in some manner.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Poo Nani 25/02/19, 07:04 am

DON'T SENTENCE ME JUDGE I AIN'T DONE. NOTHIN TO NOBODY.

Poo Nani
Poo Nani
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo 25/02/19, 07:54 am

Thought it was a friendlies league

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 25/02/19, 09:11 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw the whole thing and said that a couple of drops of blood dripped on the field and UTD Field Director shut down the fields for the rest of the day. I guess it’s pretty serious.

While I can neither confirm nor deny the need to close the fields after yesterday's altercation, please know that we are committed to providing the highest quality product to our customers.

That being said, we hope you recognize that the fields were closed Saturday which left them in the best possible shape for Sunday JDL games.  I think we can all agree that the higher quality soccer product delivered by JDL deserves the best possible playing conditions.

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/02/19, 09:32 am

Yo wrote:Thought it was a friendlies league

You are mistaken.

This is the Development League. Wink

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ymffsm 25/02/19, 01:25 pm

UTD Field Director wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw the whole thing and said that a couple of drops of blood dripped on the field and UTD Field Director shut down the fields for the rest of the day. I guess it’s pretty serious.

While I can neither confirm nor deny the need to close the fields after yesterday's altercation, please know that we are committed to providing the highest quality product to our customers.

That being said, we hope you recognize that the fields were closed Saturday which left them in the best possible shape for Sunday JDL games.  I think we can all agree that the higher quality soccer product delivered by JDL deserves the best possible playing conditions.

Wow, LH really does have their head shoved up their ___,far.

ymffsm
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadx1 25/02/19, 02:36 pm

My daughter was playing on the field next to that game yesterday, our girls were warming up when all this took place. First let me say, if you know this team then you wouldn't be surprised this happened. I didn't see the injury happen but heard the commotion, when i turned around, i saw his Manager yelling and throwing a fit with the referee who was trying to ref a game. Jessie appeared to walk on the field to check on his injured player and the ref ran over there and put his hands on Jessie and kicked him out of the game.

This team manager has been a problem for several years now. I don't know how Jessie or the parents on that team allow the manager around the girls. He thinks he is above everyone else, he is the one that created that invite only top 10 teams 08 league a few years ago that pissed off all the clubs. This is also the same manager that caused Willie Molano team to lose players when the manager went after opponent families after a game in Colleyville, cussing and throwing finger gestures around in front of the kids.

The manager shouldn't be allowed any where near kids or youth sports.

soccerdadx1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjuice 25/02/19, 04:55 pm

Once again here he is soccerdadx1 still mad his daughters team didn't get asked to play in the invite only league or maybe just jealous his daughter has yet to play on one of the "better teams." Sorry about your luck....maybe next time get your facts straight before you talk your usually crap. Last I checked he was the 08 manager? Was this an 08 team playing? Clearly not you idiot- 06 JDL. Let me guess you were playing next to that team when Willie gave Liverpool coach the birdie too? Let me guess you saw it with your own eyes, right? Oh that's right it was the manager. your a joke dude and you better watch yourself.

soccerjuice
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 25/02/19, 04:59 pm

First post and you’re spitting venom!! Wooow!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 25/02/19, 11:34 pm

soccerjuice wrote:Once again here he is soccerdadx1 still mad his daughters team didn't get asked to play in the invite only league or maybe just jealous his daughter has yet to play on one of the "better teams." Sorry about your luck....maybe next time get your facts straight before you talk your usually crap. Last I checked he was the 08 manager? Was this an 08 team playing? Clearly not you idiot- 06 JDL. Let me guess you were playing next to that team when Willie gave Liverpool coach the birdie too? Let me guess you saw it with your own eyes, right? Oh that's right it was the manager. your a joke dude and you better watch yourself.

Shocked

Speaking of "better watch yourself" --

Keep this ^ bulsh up juicy and you'll have to change your handle ... again Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyUtah 26/02/19, 07:07 pm

This dude always starting crap????. JD would never do such a thing. If he did I am sure he was provoked!

JohnnyUtah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 27/02/19, 06:30 am

This ref is probably new he will learn soon enough. He will be high five those guys after he understands who paying his rent or he's a short timer. I bet calls will go his way soon enough.
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 27/02/19, 08:02 am

JohnnyUtah wrote:This dude always starting crap????. JD would never do such a thing.  If he did I am sure he was provoked!

He would never do this...
If he did....

I guess your definition of never and mine differ just a little bit.

Provoked or not, if this occurred, there is no excuse short of the ref sucker punching him. If he touched a minor / ref, there should be consequences. After all, this is not Vegas, what happens here does not stay here.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 27/02/19, 08:44 am

This is stupid.
The original poster started his thread with the statement “Word is....”
If that’s not the ingredients for RUMOR or 3rd HAND INFORMATION then I don’t know what is. Gossip. Salon talk. If if if if if...of course IF this took place, no speculation would be involved, no debating the facts, it would be pure conviction.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyUtah 27/02/19, 07:25 pm

He is a good coach. Pretty damn straight forward does not give you a sales pitch. Runs a great practice! People make crap up just so they can get attention.

JohnnyUtah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 28/02/19, 12:42 pm

Im the originator of this post. I feel like i owe JD an apology, an FCD parent who was his opponent (not Solar) that day corrected me and said JD was the one that pushed or shoved my the ref. the FCD parents also thought JD was doing the right thing. Yes my daughter got cut by JD but i don't know any coach out there with his dedication and ability to play an attractive style of soccer the way his teams do. I know he doesn't read this kind of stuff but if he does, I am so sorry. Never my intentions to and mouth him. Most that know him can tell you that he is easily one of the best coaches in DFW (da, ECNL or LH doesn't matter).

No more post from me pale
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down