North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

When Does 02 Sting make its move???? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

When Does 02 Sting make its move????

Go down

When Does 02 Sting make its move???? Empty When Does 02 Sting make its move????

Post by RoidRage 25/02/11, 11:09 am

There are no D-1 or even D-2 Sting Academy teams in 02 SDL!! The only team is Sting-Shepard and they play in D-3 SDL. When does Sting start putting a D-1 caliber team together for this age group. I assume they will eventually put one together since they are one of the ENCL clubs with a guaranteed spot in ENCL!! When does the recruiting start?? Maybe they have a good team in CAL or Arlington that Im missing?

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

When Does 02 Sting make its move???? Empty Re: When Does 02 Sting make its move????

Post by ralfdallas 25/02/11, 11:18 am

RoidRage wrote:There are no D-1 or even D-2 Sting Academy teams in 02 SDL!! The only team is Sting-Shepard and they play in D-3 SDL. When does Sting start putting a D-1 caliber team together for this age group. I assume they will eventually put one together since they are one of the ENCL clubs with a guaranteed spot in ENCL!! When does the recruiting start?? Maybe they have a good team in CAL or Arlington that Im missing?

I don't think they have any under the radar 02 teams out of Dallas. Still spinning from the Katastrophe, I think. I would expect that they'll put a big gun on the age group near the end of Spring to build one, but what do I know? They may just as easily be looking to import a strong team a la Sting '00 F, formerly lovingly known as the Stinghorns.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

When Does 02 Sting make its move???? Empty Re: When Does 02 Sting make its move????

Post by Guest 25/02/11, 11:26 am

ralfdallas wrote:
RoidRage wrote:There are no D-1 or even D-2 Sting Academy teams in 02 SDL!! The only team is Sting-Shepard and they play in D-3 SDL. When does Sting start putting a D-1 caliber team together for this age group. I assume they will eventually put one together since they are one of the ENCL clubs with a guaranteed spot in ENCL!! When does the recruiting start?? Maybe they have a good team in CAL or Arlington that Im missing?

I don't think they have any under the radar 02 teams out of Dallas. Still spinning from the Katastrophe, I think. I would expect that they'll put a big gun on the age group near the end of Spring to build one, but what do I know? They may just as easily be looking to import a strong team a la Sting '00 F, formerly lovingly known as the Stinghorns.

So if we suddenly see DM driving a sky blue Hummer around and wearing a pink t-shirt during warmups, should we be concerned?

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 25/02/11, 11:33 am

ralfdallas wrote:

Unlike the 01's...the 02's dont have any strong Independants ala Kicks, Princess Warriors to poach. Only Big Clubs at the top except Fever....my guess is they will have to hire a coach with a top team at a big club and hope his/her team moves with them.

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 25/02/11, 11:36 am

bwgophers wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:

So if we suddenly see DM driving a sky blue Hummer around and wearing a pink t-shirt during warmups, should we be concerned?

Only if your dd is a Sting '02.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/11, 11:40 am

maybe they should convince DM to take his team to Sting instead of Texans
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 25/02/11, 11:47 am

go99 wrote:maybe they should convince DM to take his team to Sting instead of Texans

If the $$$$ is right!!!!! Maybe they might even let him coach them in Select!!! I mean he does have the credentials doesn't he????

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/11, 07:16 pm

Sting West has a good little 02 that has formed, Sting West 01 C. Adams scrimmaged with them for about 20 minutes on Wednesday night and they look pretty scrappy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 25/02/11, 10:23 pm

Stinger wrote:Sting West has a good little 02 that has formed, Sting West 01 C. Adams scrimmaged with them for about 20 minutes on Wednesday night and they look pretty scrappy.

That'll do in a pinch, I guess, but you know Sting has to want a top Sting team out of Dallas, too.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Splat 26/02/11, 10:15 am

ralfdallas wrote:
Stinger wrote:Sting West has a good little 02 that has formed, Sting West 01 C. Adams scrimmaged with them for about 20 minutes on Wednesday night and they look pretty scrappy.

That'll do in a pinch, I guess, but you know Sting has to want a top Sting team out of Dallas, too.

I wouldn't get too excited over Stinger's ongoing ministry of disinformation. They've been getting their butts handed to them by rec teams in their last two indoor seasons, are having to use 03s and couldn't scrape together enough combined to play SDL. If Stinf have a masterplan for the 02s, this isn't it!

Splat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer5555 26/02/11, 10:53 am

RoidRage wrote: Unlike the 01's...the 02's dont have any strong Independants ala Kicks, Princess Warriors to poach. Only Big Clubs at the top except Fever....my guess is they will have to hire a coach with a top team at a big club and hope his/her team moves with them.
Why are they limited to poaching independents (assume you mean a coach and his/her team)? They will pay a coach to move over from somewhere before select if they don't have a good team of their own.

soccer5555
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Splat 26/02/11, 12:41 pm

soccer5555 wrote:
RoidRage wrote: Unlike the 01's...the 02's dont have any strong Independants ala Kicks, Princess Warriors to poach. Only Big Clubs at the top except Fever....my guess is they will have to hire a coach with a top team at a big club and hope his/her team moves with them.
Why are they limited to poaching independents (assume you mean a coach and his/her team)? They will pay a coach to move over from somewhere before select if they don't have a good team of their own.

I'm not sure the list of experienced coaches who would want to come in and have their team stolen behind their back is too long. More chance with a newbie coach who is dumb enough to sold some prime real estate on the moon.

Splat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/11, 06:28 pm

Ok, not sure about ministry of disinformation, I personally do not know the coach or even one player on the 02 team. All I can state is my daughter plays on Chloe's 01 team, we scrimmaged the 02 team on Wednesday and they were impressive. They had 11 girls on the squad, as I stated in my original post they are a newly formed team, I do not know if this is 2 weeks or 1 month. If you have more knowledge on this than I do, I could be mistaken. What I am positive of is this, Sting West 01 team is a good soccer team, we scrimmaged them for 20 minutes or so, and they looked fairly impressive to me. I am just a parent not a coach, also this is just my opinion. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer5555 26/02/11, 08:22 pm

Splat wrote:
soccer5555 wrote:

I'm not sure the list of experienced coaches who would want to come in and have their team stolen behind their back is too long. More chance with a newbie coach who is dumb enough to sold some prime real estate on the moon.

Maybe someone can start a list of coaches who have switched clubs in the last couple years. I think the list would be pretty long and contain some experienced coaches.

soccer5555
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 26/02/11, 11:26 pm

Stinger wrote:Ok, not sure about ministry of disinformation, I personally do not know the coach or even one player on the 02 team. All I can state is my daughter plays on Chloe's 01 team, we scrimmaged the 02 team on Wednesday and they were impressive. They had 11 girls on the squad, as I stated in my original post they are a newly formed team, I do not know if this is 2 weeks or 1 month. If you have more knowledge on this than I do, I could be mistaken. What I am positive of is this, Sting West 01 team is a good soccer team, we scrimmaged them for 20 minutes or so, and they looked fairly impressive to me. I am just a parent not a coach, also this is just my opinion. Thanks

Here we go Stinger, this might help.

[img]When Does 02 Sting make its move???? Untitl11[/img]
the7wolf
the7wolf
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Splat 26/02/11, 11:33 pm

Ha! Stinger either you're not very intelligent or you're busted. Either way, I'm entertained.

Splat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeper 27/02/11, 06:48 am

Splat wrote:Ha! Stinger either you're not very intelligent or you're busted. Either way, I'm entertained.

Unless the coach is Okeefe, in which case, not so much.
Sweeper
Sweeper
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/11, 07:19 am

i am going to stir the pot a little Tatu does not seem to be interested in resigning with sting or the other way around. it would hurt to lose one of your top level gils club coaches.

Back to top Go down

Post by onthemove 27/02/11, 07:51 am

Sweeper wrote:
Splat wrote:Ha! Stinger either you're not very intelligent or you're busted. Either way, I'm entertained.

Unless the coach is Okeefe, in which case, not so much.

C. Adams no longer coaches an 02 team. Okeefe is new to Sting, and took over the 02's. So Stinger is not really "busted".

onthemove
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/11, 08:28 am



Last edited by Stinger on 27/02/11, 08:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/11, 08:31 am

C. Adams is not the coach of the 02 team, so I definitely am not busted. Splat if you are entertained by this thread, I would suggest getting a additional hobby or two, they would probably be more fulfilling. But what do I know, besides being the ministry of disinformation, I evidently am also mentally challenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down