North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd - Page 2 Empty Re: 3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd

Post by 2good4u 01/05/11, 04:13 pm

My observations:

Liverpool: Showed they are the strongest and deepest team. Congrats to them on their success. However, the Dalglish journey to the championship was not easy. Both Galacticos teams gave them all they could handle. Each of the three games against Galacticos teams were won by one goal. One game ended in a tie but they were awarded a goal after a formal dispute was made with the organizers after the game.

Galacticos/DT north: Good showing with a few good wins. Two really tight, close games against Gunners. Some calls/bounces going the other way might have changed the course of the tournament.

Galacticos/Rowdies: There was no Rowdies superteam. Three Rowdies guest played with the Galacticos. Three other girls from three different teams also played with them to form this second team. They seemed out of sync, possibly because they hadn't played much together. None of their losses were blowouts.

Solar Kennington: They tried to play good soccer and move the ball. Usually at this age, this leads to losses against aggressive and fast teams. Despite their results, they are still a good team.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd - Page 2 Empty Re: 3v3 quickfoot tourney april 23rd

Post by Frisco Coach 01/05/11, 04:53 pm

Futboler wrote:any of the 05s looking at the May 14th Quickfoot in Richardson??

Kick It 3v3 will be in The Colony May 14-15 weekend.
Frisco Coach
Frisco Coach
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://www.ntx3v3soccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/05/11, 05:39 pm

From what I hear about the final Dalglish goal, the referee admitted he had made a mistake with not awarding a shot that was taken from own half and was deflected in by galacticos defender with last kick of the game, sounds fair enough to me!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked again 01/05/11, 07:14 pm

2good4u wrote:My observations:

Liverpool: Showed they are the strongest and deepest team. Congrats to them on their success. However, the Dalglish journey to the championship was not easy. Both Galacticos teams gave them all they could handle. Each of the three games against Galacticos teams were won by one goal. One game ended in a tie but they were awarded a goal after a formal dispute was made with the organizers after the game.

Galacticos/DT north: Good showing with a few good wins. Two really tight, close games against Gunners. Some calls/bounces going the other way might have changed the course of the tournament.

Galacticos/Rowdies: There was no Rowdies superteam. Three Rowdies guest played with the Galacticos. Three other girls from three different teams also played with them to form this second team. They seemed out of sync, possibly because they hadn't played much together. None of their losses were blowouts.

Solar Kennington: They tried to play good soccer and move the ball. Usually at this age, this leads to losses against aggressive and fast teams. Despite their results, they are still a good team.

Last edited by Booked again on 15/11/11, 09:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Booked again
Booked again
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futboler 01/05/11, 07:27 pm

Long time kreeper, first time poster?
Futboler
Futboler
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 01/05/11, 07:59 pm

Galacticos/DT north: Good showing with a few good wins. Two really tight, close games against Gunners. Some calls/bounces going the other way might have changed the course of the tournament.Galacticos/Rowdies: There was no Rowdies superteam. Three Rowdies guest played with the Galacticos. Three other girls from three different teams also played with them to form this second team. They seemed out of sync, possibly because they hadn't played much together. None of their losses were blowouts.

Careful with that. I have been called a cry baby for saying things like that. I do believe the gunners did have many more goal scoring oppurtunities than galacticos.
And Kennington moving the ball? They lost cause they tried passing?? Gunners can move the ball very well. They didnt look all that great to me this weekend but are very good with ball movement. I'll make sure to tell them to slow down and not be so aggressive though
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 01/05/11, 10:00 pm

Was the best showing from the gunners from a soccer perspective. Depended too much on their individual ability to outcompete the other girls in their age group. Would have preferred to see more ball movement and passing. There was no dispute on the call. The ref saw it and said he would confirm the rules with the head ref and post the score accordingly. The was alot of crying for the rosales camp. A little surprising considering they are not a team of shrinking violets themselves. They did manage to have a special ref called in who seemed to be making the foul calls one way. My personal favorite is DD holding the ball as the player pushes her from the back and pulls on her jersey. Nice tough play that the ref is letting go. As the girl losses her balance and falls from the back she is holding my DD's jersey so she pulls her down on top of her. DD get's up and away with the ball only to have the ref call a fould on my dd. I guess for being too small to stay standing while being pulled. The play with the fast free kick, the ref said you had to wait until the whistle to take the free kick but seemed to forget his rule when the other team took one. At the end of the day it didn't matter players play and refs call the game. Beat a team well enough and it will not matter what the ref calls. I still say best team of the tournament was solar kenn girls. Oh and a special shoutout to the keegan girls for lighting up the scoreboard. Can't wait until the girls are old enough to go 11 v 11. There is alot of talent in the 04 liverpool system not just Daglish and it will be nice to see when they all combine.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 01/05/11, 10:21 pm

go99 wrote:Was the best showing from the gunners from a soccer perspective. Depended too much on their individual ability to outcompete the other girls in their age group. Would have preferred to see more ball movement and passing. There was no dispute on the call. The ref saw it and said he would confirm the rules with the head ref and post the score accordingly. The was alot of crying for the rosales camp. A little surprising considering they are not a team of shrinking violets themselves. They did manage to have a special ref called in who seemed to be making the foul calls one way. My personal favorite is DD holding the ball as the player pushes her from the back and pulls on her jersey. Nice tough play that the ref is letting go. As the girl losses her balance and falls from the back she is holding my DD's jersey so she pulls her down on top of her. DD get's up and away with the ball only to have the ref call a fould on my dd. I guess for being too small to stay standing while being pulled. The play with the fast free kick, the ref said you had to wait until the whistle to take the free kick but seemed to forget his rule when the other team took one. At the end of the day it didn't matter players play and refs call the game. Beat a team well enough and it will not matter what the ref calls. I still say best team of the tournament was solar kenn girls. Oh and a special shoutout to the keegan girls for lighting up the scoreboard. Can't wait until the girls are old enough to go 11 v 11. There is alot of talent in the 04 liverpool system not just Daglish and it will be nice to see when they all combine.

My team LP England played the Galacticos/Rowdies team and their coach was very loud and I actually think he wad refing the game...our ref would look over at him before making a call just to make sure he wasn't getting it wrong. I even saw multiple times when the ref would call it one way and Galacticos coach would disagree and get the ref to reverse the call. I just set back and kept quiet and enjoyed our shutout win against them! Oh, and Gunners cheated in the finals against us, I'm not sure how, but they did! Anyhow my lowly goalie dd put 2 goals in against you guys and missed another point blank shot that bounced off the side bar! You guys are going down next time...especially if my team gets a better 3v3 coach cuz the one they have sucks!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 01/05/11, 10:54 pm

Moosh98 wrote:

Galacticos/DT north: Good showing with a few good wins. Two really tight, close games against Gunners. Some calls/bounces going the other way might have changed the course of the tournament.Galacticos/Rowdies: There was no Rowdies superteam. Three Rowdies guest played with the Galacticos. Three other girls from three different teams also played with them to form this second team. They seemed out of sync, possibly because they hadn't played much together. None of their losses were blowouts.

Careful with that. I have been called a cry baby for saying things like that. I do believe the gunners did have many more goal scoring oppurtunities than galacticos.
And Kennington moving the ball? They lost cause they tried passing?? Gunners can move the ball very well. They didnt look all that great to me this weekend but are very good with ball movement. I'll make sure to tell them to slow down and not be so aggressive though

Nobody told you to slow down and be less aggressive. First you say Gunners can move the ball well. Then you contradict yourself and say they actually didn't move the ball very well this weekend. I don't understand the point of your statements. Are you upset that somebody said something good about another team other than yours?

It's obvious where the vast majority of posters are from on this forum. Although I'm sure two or three are actually one person with multiple personalities. The gloating from some is quite sickening. There's a proper way to accept victory. You act like you've never won anything before. The whining about a conspiracy with Quickfoot officals and Rosales against LP teams is hilarious. I'm sure many readers on here feel the same. I'm the only one bored enough to get on here and say something.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 01/05/11, 11:05 pm

mcik17 wrote:
go99 wrote:Was the best showing from the gunners from a soccer perspective. Depended too much on their individual ability to outcompete the other girls in their age group. Would have preferred to see more ball movement and passing. There was no dispute on the call. The ref saw it and said he would confirm the rules with the head ref and post the score accordingly. The was alot of crying for the rosales camp. A little surprising considering they are not a team of shrinking violets themselves. They did manage to have a special ref called in who seemed to be making the foul calls one way. My personal favorite is DD holding the ball as the player pushes her from the back and pulls on her jersey. Nice tough play that the ref is letting go. As the girl losses her balance and falls from the back she is holding my DD's jersey so she pulls her down on top of her. DD get's up and away with the ball only to have the ref call a fould on my dd. I guess for being too small to stay standing while being pulled. The play with the fast free kick, the ref said you had to wait until the whistle to take the free kick but seemed to forget his rule when the other team took one. At the end of the day it didn't matter players play and refs call the game. Beat a team well enough and it will not matter what the ref calls. I still say best team of the tournament was solar kenn girls. Oh and a special shoutout to the keegan girls for lighting up the scoreboard. Can't wait until the girls are old enough to go 11 v 11. There is alot of talent in the 04 liverpool system not just Daglish and it will be nice to see when they all combine.

My team LP England played the Galacticos/Rowdies team and their coach was very loud and I actually think he wad refing the game...our ref would look over at him before making a call just to make sure he wasn't getting it wrong. I even saw multiple times when the ref would call it one way and Galacticos coach would disagree and get the ref to reverse the call. I just set back and kept quiet and enjoyed our shutout win against them! Oh, and Gunners cheated in the finals against us, I'm not sure how, but they did! Anyhow my lowly goalie dd put 2 goals in against you guys and missed another point blank shot that bounced off the side bar! You guys are going down next time...especially if my team gets a better 3v3 coach cuz the one they have sucks!

Lol! Well pick a place and we'll play. Very Happy
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 01/05/11, 11:08 pm

2good4u wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

Nobody told you to slow down and be less aggressive. First you say Gunners can move the ball well. Then you contradict yourself and say they actually didn't move the ball very well this weekend. I don't understand the point of your statements. Are you upset that somebody said something good about another team other than yours?

It's obvious where the vast majority of posters are from on this forum. Although I'm sure two or three are actually one person with multiple personalities. The gloating from some is quite sickening. There's a proper way to accept victory. You act like you've never won anything before. The whining about a conspiracy with Quickfoot officals and Rosales against LP teams is hilarious. I'm sure many readers on here feel the same. I'm the only one bored enough to get on here and say something.

What I said was they are very good with ball movement. I just didnt think they did their best this weekend.
The first whinning came from you I believe about the "goal being added". And the calls for Galacticos were pretty obvious. Ray Charles in his current state could see it
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 01/05/11, 11:13 pm

2good4u wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

I have never trashed any coach before and Im sure Rosales is a great soccer coach, but he really was over the top screaming at refs and in the case of my game the ref couldn't of been older than 13 yrs old! My rep on the forum is pretty good and at first I didn't even know it was Rosales...I thought it was another dad like me because the team was mostly Rowdies. I was taken back when I learned who he was! I think the ref in my game was actually scared....he wouldn't even blow his whistle when he was trying to make a call. I didn't see any of his other games, but in my game he was way over the top and even would come on my side of line and coach his kids. I guess you had to be their! Coach Kennington was a class act, he would talk me and laugh....tell my girls during play when they made an awesome play. This was my first time coach 3v3 and it was a learning experience for sure.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/05/11, 11:18 pm

May 1, 2011, Osama Bin Laden was killed but you all are gonna argue 3v3 results?
I'm sorry, but eff soccer and everything else at this moment, they killed the bastard who murdered thousands of Americans.

Be patriotic twats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 01/05/11, 11:19 pm

mcik17 wrote:
2good4u wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

I have never trashed any coach before and Im sure Rosales is a great soccer coach, but he really was over the top screaming at refs and in the case of my game the ref couldn't of been older than 13 yrs old! My rep on the forum is pretty good and at first I didn't even know it was Rosales...I thought it was another dad like me because the team was mostly Rowdies. I was taken back when I learned who he was! I think the ref in my game was actually scared....he wouldn't even blow his whistle when he was trying to make a call. I didn't see any of his other games, but in my game he was way over the top and even would come on my side of line and coach his kids. I guess you had to be their! Coach Kennington was a class act, he would talk me and laugh....tell my girls during play when they made an awesome play. This was my first time coach 3v3 and it was a learning experience for sure.

And BTW, BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 01/05/11, 11:20 pm

DoubleDD wrote:May 1, 2011, Osama Bin Laden was killed but you all are gonna argue 3v3 results?
I'm sorry, but eff soccer and everything else at this moment, they killed the bastard who murdered thousands of Americans.

Be patriotic twats!

Ahh, see there! I was posting that at the same time you were
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 01/05/11, 11:33 pm

At the finals I made sure to let the ref no to get a handle on those Liverpool parents they were out of control. But really it was the moral victory hte gunners were after anyway
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Futboler 02/05/11, 05:19 am

Obviously all things Dalglish or LV out weigh a significant event in American history....what a joke!

http://diaryofatravelteamcoach.blogspot.com/2011/05/results-may-vary.html

Dalglish morning..
Futboler
Futboler
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 02/05/11, 07:20 am

finally at least someone understands. Rowdies play for rosales and No DM this weekend and Osama is killed. Coincedence? Suspect .
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 03/05/11, 01:35 pm

Wow. Can't even win gracefully? There was a lot of good play last weekend and Solar moved the ball as a team better I would say. Are they a better team? Not saying that, but saying a team played well is possible.. even if they didn't bring home a trophy.
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 03/05/11, 02:36 pm

what are you talking about? I think solar played the best soccer of the age group hands down. Wasn't the best showing for the gunners group but they still managed to win. Passed in pockets but mostly decided to just individually overwhelm the other teams. Blunt, direct, not very pretty but effective. Definitely showed how playing against the bigger girls was good for them. They were unable to play that way last season because it wouldn't have worked.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 03/05/11, 02:47 pm

Wasn't directed at you. Directed at the only one who made a shout out to their own team for winning and defended their place when someone stated there was other good soccer being played on other fields.
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 03/05/11, 03:46 pm

frankly I saw solar Kenn and that was about it. Rosales was about as spotty in play as the gunners. I didn't get to watch the other liverpool teams play so couldn't say there.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 03/05/11, 05:03 pm

This is 3 vs 3 soccer... practically a scrimmage... a practice drill…it in NO WAY represents the results if these teams fielded a full match.

So why is everyone so worked up over it?

Also, for you LP folks, why did Keegan not sign up for Primetime this weekend... thought they were?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/11, 08:57 pm

Probably saw South were signed up and realized they didn't have enough hospitalization coverage for their kids!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/05/11, 04:33 pm

Master Bates wrote:Probably saw South were signed up and realized they didn't have enough hospitalization coverage for their kids!!!
amen to that. they keep Methodist on Colorado Ave full 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2