North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/Grapevine09/05/24, 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLE09/05/24, 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Post by Half-Caff 04/02/13, 12:02 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:I think it's a little more complicated than you described Runslikethewind
For the 03s...guest play is not about teams borrowing a star player to win a trophy.
The teams using guests already have more hardware than Ace.
It's all about rankings, LHGCL seedings, and trying to lure other star players.
It's teams like Fever saying despite our departures ....'we're still on top'.
It's teams like Sting Gut saying 'we're top 3 and havn't missed a beat with the coaching change'. Although we appreciate the insight with your son's guest experience...runslikethewind
What we are currently seeing with the 03 girls is use of 'hired guns' as a marketing tool to promote one's team....it's not about the trophies.
Spot on.

Half-Caff
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 12:05 pm

Looks like I need to remind everyone about the NTX academy soccer "Facts of Life"...

1) Guest players will always be used in academy leagues and tournaments
2) The parents of the team using the guest player(s) will always come on the forum and claim that the guests were used for the right reason(s) (injured/missing players, guest player is considering joining the team, guest is a friend of several players on the team and was just getting some extra touches, etc.), and that all of the team parents/players were happy to have the guest.
3) The parents from other teams will always come on the forum and claim that the guest player(s) were simply nothing more than "hired guns" brought in to help win a trophy, help win a big league game, help with rankings, recruiting, etc. Those parents also can't believe how the "regular" players/parents aren't absolutely outraged at the use of guest players and should be immediately jumping ship.
4) Next week... there will be guest players being used again...
5) Rinse and repeat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 12:06 pm

silentparent wrote:Runslikethewind, we are on polar opposites. i think this close and it is close to forming a team, sitting your core practicing, paying players to win a trophy is WRONG. I think it is very wrong when many guest players are used. wrong to the player who pays and practices, who you want to be a part of your team unless of course a trophy is up for grabs, sends the wrong message to your parents and players, sullies your team name and coach and leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. if she's not good enough to play for the trophy, why keep her around and collect her money?

I can your side of the argument, but just don't get that worked up about it. It is not like the regular players sit all weekenda and watch the guest players play. The guest players take a little time from everyone and the team does better as a result. If I had a problem with it as a parent, I would tell the coach. But, I see it as a regular parent vs. coach issue and not an issue for the opposing team to get so worked up about. Just play who is front of you and learn some soccer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 12:08 pm

bwgophers wrote:Looks like I need to remind everyone about the NTX academy soccer "Facts of Life"...

2) The parents of the team using the guest player(s) will always come on the forum and claim that the guests were used for the right reason(s) (injured/missing players, guest player is considering joining the team, guest is a friend of several players on the team and was just getting some extra touches, etc.), and that all of the team parents/players were happy to have the guest.
3) The parents from other teams will always come on the forum and claim that the guest player(s) were simply nothing more than "hired guns" brought in to help win a trophy, help win a big league game, help with rankings, recruiting, etc. Those parents also can't believe how the "regular" players/parents aren't absolutely outraged at the use of guest players and should be immediately jumping ship.
5) Rinse and repeat...

true, but i do wonder about the coach and how he explains that susie now will not start, mary will only play a half, cindy won't play hardly at all, and by the way, tournament fees are due to the manager at the end of practice....

Back to top Go down

Post by mackgee 04/02/13, 12:09 pm

jj4mel wrote:
mackgee wrote:I know it's hard for some people who post here, but how about this...

Congrats on DTS for winning the PT Winter Blast
Congrats to Fever for taking 2nd
Congrats to FCD Premier for placing 3rd

Also congrats to Sting G for winning the Legacy Cup, and the same to LP RASE for taking 2nd.

There was a lot of good, competitive, fun to watch games in Carrollton this weekend, thanks to everyone who competed, and good luck to everyone this weekend as the various leagues start up...

See it's not too hard. The most amazing part is how I can look some of you people in the eyes and get smiles, hellos, and handshakes from you when out on the pitch, but the same evening you log in here and try to bash various teams for whatever reason suits your agenda.

I disagree with the folks here that say "everything will be worked out this weekend or at QT". The truth is "everything" will be worked out when parents learn how to distance from their involvement in their kids sports. The ones that learn this are the ones whose children will go on the play and enjoy the sport when they near adulthood. The rest will burn their children out way before adulthood. There are four things we as parents should do for our child’s sports are:

1. Allow our girls to determine what's best for them as far as their team and coach
2. Commute them to practice and games
3. Cheer and encourage ALL girls who are on the field
4. Write checks

One of my favorite moments of the weekend is when watching the VERY intense and competitive match between Fever and FCD Premier. Fever scored early 1-0, FCD later tied it 1-1, they then took the lead 2-1, Fever tied it back 2-2, and then Fever took the lead back 3-2 within the last couple minutes of play. When Fever took the lead back I glanced over at the FCD parents and saw ONE parent applauding with a smile on his face. It was a former Fever parent who comes to watch his now FCD Premier daughter play a good match, and cheer on good play. I made an effort after the match to go shake his hand and congratulate him on his daughters play, and wish him good luck this season.

My smiles, hellos, and handshakes are real, I don’t have an agenda, and I won’t hide behind an avatar.

Scott MacGregor
Manager Fever 03 Black Phiri

Great post. Please feel free to look back in the posts and see who started the banter. Wait, I will copy it here for you.

JJ did u hear this or see this, cause from my understanding ur dd was playing at the same time. I didn't see many passing lanes being cut off, I saw a lot of fast agressive play and a lot of "send it passes" from DTS. Also saw 2-3 defenders guarding their guest player.

I commented on a good team and one of your parents (you know who she is) chose to come on here and call out the team and how they guarded your guest player. Maybe if your parent would have considered "refrain" this thread would not have grown about constant negativity.

Thanks JJ it doesn't take long to figure out who comes here for praise and who comes to bash and promote their agenda. Personally I come here for info like local tournaments, 3v3's, skills/camps etc. It's pretty obvious with my post count of 34 since 2011-11-26 that I'm not here to promote my ego. Even though some people try to pull me off sides I wont take the bait. Again good luck to everyone, and if I haven't met you on the pitch already I hope to see meet some of you Saturday's during TGPL or Sunday's during PTCL.
mackgee
mackgee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 12:10 pm

silentparent wrote:
bwgophers wrote:Looks like I need to remind everyone about the NTX academy soccer "Facts of Life"...

5) Rinse and repeat...

true, but i do wonder about the coach and how he explains that susie now will not start, mary will only play a half, cindy won't play hardly at all, and by the way, tournament fees are due to the manager at the end of practice....

All good points, but also between the coach and the regular player. I have a hard ever understanding how any parent would pay for their kid to be on any team if their kid did not play at least 50% of each game.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 04/02/13, 12:15 pm

RunsLikeWind wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:I think it's a little more complicated than you described Runslikethewind
For the 03s...guest play is not about teams borrowing a star player to win a trophy.
It's teams like Sting Gut saying 'we're top 3 and havn't missed a beat with the coaching change'. Although we appreciate the insight with your son's guest experience...runslikethewind
What we are currently seeing with the 03 girls is use of 'hired guns' as a marketing tool to promote one's team....it's not about the trophies.

You make some good points, but the harsh tone on here from some comes across as a little childish. If they are using these wins to say "we are still on top" then parents only need to check out some regular practices to see who is on the regular team. Also, at this stage, no one really has any idea what their team will look like for qualifynig. I can tell you I have seen teams add and lose as many as 5 to six players (on top teams) a month before signing so even this SPring means very little.

A month before signing, try signing day..... My 98 daughter who is much like her 03 sister or should I say the 03 sister is much like her, was on a top 98 team that imploded on signing day her first year of Select. She had gotten many offers to change teams, guest play, etc. and I always said no. I was loyal to the team and Coach and then a Coaching change at the last minute caused the team to fall a part. My 98 who was at that time a LHGCL D1 player ended up on a team playing PPL D2. She played up on a 97 team with a group of players she'd never played with before and quite frankly didn't even know. Her first year of Select was a miserable year to say the least but all the other top teams had filled their open roster spots. I vowed not to make the same mistakes with my 03. Loyalty is important and my allegiance is to my team and Coach however I will not make the same mistake with this daughter that I made with my 98. I have learned to not burn bridges and keep the door open because you never know who you may end up on the sidelines with.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 12:21 pm

2ddsinsoccer wrote:
RunsLikeWind wrote:

You make some good points, but the harsh tone on here from some comes across as a little childish. If they are using these wins to say "we are still on top" then parents only need to check out some regular practices to see who is on the regular team. Also, at this stage, no one really has any idea what their team will look like for qualifynig. I can tell you I have seen teams add and lose as many as 5 to six players (on top teams) a month before signing so even this SPring means very little.

A month before signing, try signing day..... My 98 daughter who is much like her 03 sister or should I say the 03 sister is much like her, was on a top 98 team that imploded on signing day her first year of Select. She had gotten many offers to change teams, guest play, etc. and I always said no. I was loyal to the team and Coach and then a Coaching change at the last minute caused the team to fall a part. My 98 who was at that time a LHGCL D1 player ended up on a team playing PPL D2. She played up on a 97 team with a group of players she'd never played with before and quite frankly didn't even know. Her first year of Select was a miserable year to say the least but all the other top teams had filled their open roster spots. I vowed not to make the same mistakes with my 03. Loyalty is important and my allegiance is to my team and Coach however I will not make the same mistake with this daughter that I made with my 98. I have learned to not burn bridges and keep the door open because you never know who you may end up on the sidelines with.

Exactly my point. All these parents that think their daughters team is set in stone and we "know who we are" have no idea who they will be playing with come select. Some coaches are always looking for that "next better player" so if your daughter is not a top 4 player on her team, you better have a backup plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 01:13 pm

I'm going to side with mackgee on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by YRUH8N 04/02/13, 01:19 pm

Just curious if the guest player for Fever was not who she was but only a mediocre player at best and Fever went 1-1-1. Would any of this even matter? What if Fever's entire bench was guest players and they won every game except the game against FCD Premier would any of this even matter? It seems to me the issue is not that Fever used a guest player, its the guest player they used. Why would any Coach use a guest player that would not make a difference? I think the whole point of using guest is a way to recruit other good players, fill open roster spots, or help a team that has been struggling in recent months, revive confidence issues. I really don't see what the big deal is/was here. I must be missing something. Is there some animosity amongst these two teams? According to Primetime website Fever beat Vitesse 3-0, Ayses 6-1, and Cosmos 4-1 yet I don't see any of those teams on the board complaining and if the guest player was as good as you are suggesting, then surely they recognized her too. There has to be something else driving this feud. Maybe those other teams all had guest players too and that's why it doesn't matter to them. I don't know. I do know teams use guest players all the time for different reasons and who those guest players are sometimes is anybody's "guess" unless they are an impact player and a game changer.

YRUH8N
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 04/02/13, 01:33 pm

YRUH8N wrote:Just curious if the guest player for Fever was not who she was but only a mediocre player at best and Fever went 1-1-1. Would any of this even matter? What if Fever's entire bench was guest players and they won every game except the game against FCD Premier would any of this even matter? It seems to me the issue is not that Fever used a guest player, its the guest player they used. Why would any Coach use a guest player that would not make a difference? I think the whole point of using guest is a way to recruit other good players, fill open roster spots, or help a team that has been struggling in recent months, revive confidence issues. I really don't see what the big deal is/was here. I must be missing something. Is there some animosity amongst these two teams? According to Primetime website Fever beat Vitesse 3-0, Ayses 6-1, and Cosmos 4-1 yet I don't see any of those teams on the board complaining and if the guest player was as good as you are suggesting, then surely they recognized her too. There has to be something else driving this feud. Maybe those other teams all had guest players too and that's why it doesn't matter to them. I don't know. I do know teams use guest players all the time for different reasons and who those guest players are sometimes is anybody's "guess" unless they are an impact player and a game changer.

Ok, so I guess everyone will be fine next week when srsa inserts their studs onto the chelsea team and blows out sting m 10-0...
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Airwynn 04/02/13, 01:37 pm

It's very difficult at this time of year...
We all want to win, kids and parents. We all want our kids to be happy. Competitive sports can bring out the worst in even the best of people.

I have been at this since my 92 started her first year of select and I've seen it all. Teams will definitely get guests to play to build their rankings and their team. Rankings do matter for QT and recruiting. There's just no getting around it.

Players will come and go and teams will blow up. Even winning teams after the first year of select will rotate many players or even fall apart. All anyone can really do is try to find the best fit with the most stable team and hope that with a little luck it will all work out. If not, get through the first year and try to find a new home. The girls honestly don't know what they are getting into until they do it. And as parents, we don't know what the coach will actually do until he does it. At the end of the first year of select, they can make a more educated decision about where and at what level they want to play.

The bottom line is that you have to listen to your child. Mine recently made a decision to make a change, away from all her friends, away from a coach she really liked, away from a close and easy practice area. But she is happier than she's been in a really long time. She has a role, and a sense of belonging. She has a Coach who makes her believe he believes in her...even on her crummy days. Thank you to all of you who gave hellos at the tournaments and continued to make my kid feel welcome!

I do wish all the girls and parents a great season going into select! I also am going to put in a little wish that all the teams will hold on until signing day...especially the one we are on!! Very Happy
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by YRUH8N 04/02/13, 01:53 pm

flygirl wrote:
YRUH8N wrote:Just curious if the guest player for Fever was not who she was but only a mediocre player at best and Fever went 1-1-1. Would any of this even matter? What if Fever's entire bench was guest players and they won every game except the game against FCD Premier would any of this even matter? It seems to me the issue is not that Fever used a guest player, its the guest player they used. Why would any Coach use a guest player that would not make a difference? I think the whole point of using guest is a way to recruit other good players, fill open roster spots, or help a team that has been struggling in recent months, revive confidence issues. I really don't see what the big deal is/was here. I must be missing something. Is there some animosity amongst these two teams? According to Primetime website Fever beat Vitesse 3-0, Ayses 6-1, and Cosmos 4-1 yet I don't see any of those teams on the board complaining and if the guest player was as good as you are suggesting, then surely they recognized her too. There has to be something else driving this feud. Maybe those other teams all had guest players too and that's why it doesn't matter to them. I don't know. I do know teams use guest players all the time for different reasons and who those guest players are sometimes is anybody's "guess" unless they are an impact player and a game changer.

Ok, so I guess everyone will be fine next week when srsa inserts their studs onto the chelsea team and blows out sting m 10-0...

Everyone else might be fine with it but I assure you Sting M. won't and maybe Silentparent who absolutely despises guest playing to help your team win.

From my understanding or forum reading Fever has lost several top players to other top teams. What better way to attract some players to replace those lost or build up confidence for those remaining on the team than to go out a have a nice tournament outcome. One player does not a team make. Fever had to play as a unit in order to finish 2nd in this tournament. Did their guest player play all positions, win every ball, score every single goal, deny every shot on goal from the opposition? Probably not.

YRUH8N
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flyonawall 04/02/13, 02:00 pm

Excuse all you haters for focusing on a couple of guest players. Have you NEVER had your daughter guest in a tournament? Well perhaps that's the problem. And I suppose your teams have never ever used a single guest player who was perhaps interested in your team. So glad your 16 are set in stone, but quit being so envious of teams having girls interested and wanting to guest play in a tournament. You have NO idea why teams are using guest players...quit assuming coaches are chasing trophies. I said it before and I will say it again....girls who are guesting are shopping around. And if I'm taking my daughter to guest in a tournament to see if the team is a good fit, I hope she gets some play time otherwise it's pointless. And shame on you all for taking away from all the hard work of the rest of the team by focusing on guest players. The teams that won this weekend ALL deserve congratulations...and EACH girl deserves it as well. My daughter would put you in your proper place if you dared tried to tell her the only deserving player of a trophy was the guest player. So congrats to ALL the girls who won this weekend. And excuse the parents who are embarassingly bitter and envious.

flyonawall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 04/02/13, 02:07 pm

flyonawall wrote:Excuse all you haters for focusing on a couple of guest players. Have you NEVER had your daughter guest in a tournament? Well perhaps that's the problem. And I suppose your teams have never ever used a single guest player who was perhaps interested in your team. So glad your 16 are set in stone, but quit being so envious of teams having girls interested and wanting to guest play in a tournament. You have NO idea why teams are using guest players...quit assuming coaches are chasing trophies. I said it before and I will say it again....girls who are guesting are shopping around. And if I'm taking my daughter to guest in a tournament to see if the team is a good fit, I hope she gets some play time otherwise it's pointless. And shame on you all for taking away from all the hard work of the rest of the team by focusing on guest players. The teams that won this weekend ALL deserve congratulations...and EACH girl deserves it as well. My daughter would put you in your proper place if you dared tried to tell her the only deserving player of a trophy was the guest player. So congrats to ALL the girls who won this weekend. And excuse the parents who are embarassingly bitter and envious.

Clueless. The girls that guested on these top teams are not going anywhere.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 02:08 pm

YRUH8N wrote:
flygirl wrote:

Everyone else might be fine with it but I assure you Sting M. won't and maybe Silentparent who absolutely despises guest playing to help your team win.

From my understanding or forum reading Fever has lost several top players to other top teams. What better way to attract some players to replace those lost or build up confidence for those remaining on the team than to go out a have a nice tournament outcome. One player does not a team make. Fever had to play as a unit in order to finish 2nd in this tournament. Did their guest player play all positions, win every ball, score every single goal, deny every shot on goal from the opposition? Probably not.

you misread me, i am fine w guest playing if you are scouting out teams, the coach is trying to woo you etc. i am against trophy hunting or using guest players as part of marketing a team. seems pretty simple

Back to top Go down

Post by flyonawall 04/02/13, 02:12 pm

The only clueless ones are the parents who try to "guess" what's going on in someone else's backyard. Give me a break.

flyonawall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 02:12 pm

5) Rinse and repeat...

Rinse and repeat...

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 04/02/13, 02:20 pm

Since all the tournament guesting fun is over for a while ...let the TGPL games begin. Just make sure that everyone on that field is on your US Club roster with an ID...just saying.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 02:20 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:
flyonawall wrote:Excuse all you haters for focusing on a couple of guest players. Have you NEVER had your daughter guest in a tournament? Well perhaps that's the problem. And I suppose your teams have never ever used a single guest player who was perhaps interested in your team. So glad your 16 are set in stone, but quit being so envious of teams having girls interested and wanting to guest play in a tournament. You have NO idea why teams are using guest players...quit assuming coaches are chasing trophies. I said it before and I will say it again....girls who are guesting are shopping around. And if I'm taking my daughter to guest in a tournament to see if the team is a good fit, I hope she gets some play time otherwise it's pointless. And shame on you all for taking away from all the hard work of the rest of the team by focusing on guest players. The teams that won this weekend ALL deserve congratulations...and EACH girl deserves it as well. My daughter would put you in your proper place if you dared tried to tell her the only deserving player of a trophy was the guest player. So congrats to ALL the girls who won this weekend. And excuse the parents who are embarassingly bitter and envious.

Clueless. The girls that guested on these top teams are not going anywhere.

I wouldn't be so sure. I have seen the very best player on a top 2 team bolt the week before signing. You never know what a kid and her parents are thinking, despite what they may tell you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 02:25 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:Since all the tournament guesting fun is over for a while ...let the TGPL games begin. Just make sure that everyone on that field is on your US Club roster with an ID...just saying.

Rinse and repeat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 04/02/13, 02:28 pm

I believe modifying a US Club roster is about (20) mouse clicks.(give or take)
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 02:28 pm

Zidane wrote:I believe modifying a US Club roster is about (20) mouse clicks.(give or take)

Rinse and repeat...

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 04/02/13, 02:43 pm

Seriously, their will be guest players all the way up to signing day. Just a part of being 6 months to qualifying.

If you are lucky enough to be able to win in a tournament without guest players more power to you. From the little I saw this weekend all these teams more time on the big field. Lots of kickball and missed scoring opportunities.

I think what SP is talking about these actual guest players not going anywhere. Not all guest players. I took it to mean the ones playing with fever aren't looking o switch not were the ones with Sting G. Just like the DTS girls weren't lookin to switch last week.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 03:04 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Seriously, their will be guest players all the way up to signing day. Just a part of being 6 months to qualifying.

If you are lucky enough to be able to win in a tournament without guest players more power to you. From the little I saw this weekend all these teams more time on the big field. Lots of kickball and missed scoring opportunities.

I think what SP is talking about these actual guest players not going anywhere. Not all guest players. I took it to mean the ones playing with fever aren't looking o switch not were the ones with Sting G. Just like the DTS girls weren't lookin to switch last week.

Rinse and repeat...

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 04/02/13, 03:05 pm

Thats right grand one. now I'm done talking about guests...All this rinse and repeating is making my eyes burn.
But 'Nocrying''. That would be awful

I'm starting to like you Fly_girl!
Lol

Zidane if you can get a US Club ID card in 20 mouse clicks... You got mad skillz

Last edited by SolarPower00 on 04/02/13, 03:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next