North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/Grapevine09/05/24, 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLE09/05/24, 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Post by SolarPower00 04/02/13, 03:05 pm

Thats right grand one. now I'm done talking about guests...All this rinse and repeating is making my eyes burn.
But 'Nocrying''. That would be awful

I'm starting to like you Fly_girl!
Lol

Zidane if you can get a US Club ID card in 20 mouse clicks... You got mad skillz

Last edited by SolarPower00 on 04/02/13, 03:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Winter Blast - Accepted Teams

Post by flygirl 04/02/13, 03:08 pm

flyonawall wrote:Excuse all you haters for focusing on a couple of guest players. Have you NEVER had your daughter guest in a tournament? Well perhaps that's the problem. And I suppose your teams have never ever used a single guest player who was perhaps interested in your team. So glad your 16 are set in stone, but quit being so envious of teams having girls interested and wanting to guest play in a tournament. You have NO idea why teams are using guest players...quit assuming coaches are chasing trophies. I said it before and I will say it again....girls who are guesting are shopping around. And if I'm taking my daughter to guest in a tournament to see if the team is a good fit, I hope she gets some play time otherwise it's pointless. And shame on you all for taking away from all the hard work of the rest of the team by focusing on guest players. The teams that won this weekend ALL deserve congratulations...and EACH girl deserves it as well. My daughter would put you in your proper place if you dared tried to tell her the only deserving player of a trophy was the guest player. So congrats to ALL the girls who won this weekend. And excuse the parents who are embarassingly bitter and envious.

You obviously did not take the time to read the 3 pages of posts before this. If you would have, you would not look like a ranting psycho right now. Back to your hole please...

I know... Rinse, Repeat...
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF 04/02/13, 03:21 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:From the little I saw this weekend all these teams more time on the big field. Lots of kickball and missed scoring opportunities.

Agreed, the majority of the teams at the PT tourney all played kickball, but this will come back and bite the teams in the ass once they have to start playing soccer as it should be. Since the fields were so close I took time to watch a little of all the teams this weekend. I did note two teams who played a much more possession based game - FCD Premier and Fever, we weren't playing at the time and ended up watching this whole match, and it did turn out to the best of the weekend. Both teams constantly looked for the open player in all directions, instead of booting it towards the defense like my younger girls U8 rec team. Lets hope that Saturday this Spring will bring more possession based soccer, and less hail marys.
JewelsBMF
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flyonawall 04/02/13, 03:27 pm

You know what they say Flygirl....it takes one to know one. There would be no reason to rant had I not read all 3 ridiculous pages of posts now would there? I speak from experience, unlike you.

flyonawall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 04/02/13, 03:45 pm

flyonawall wrote:You know what they say Flygirl....it takes one to know one. There would be no reason to rant had I not read all 3 ridiculous pages of posts now would there? I speak from experience, unlike you.

Love all that experience you speak in your 4 posts. Seems you have been around the block before. What was your screen name last season? I bet we can all "guess"... Psychos are the easiest ones to connect the dots with... You know, the way things are worded, what they rant about - there are common threads. I will post the link of the 10 common threads to look for in a troll if you like?

Last edited by flygirl on 04/02/13, 03:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by flyonawall 04/02/13, 03:53 pm

I figured you, Flygirl, of all posters would point out my number of posts. I may be a "new" poster, but definitely not a new viewer. The number of posts has nothing to do with experience. I mean, people might actually think you have some with all your 192 posts.

flyonawall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 04/02/13, 03:59 pm

flyonawall wrote:I figured you, Flygirl, of all posters would point out my number of posts. I may be a "new" poster, but definitely not a new viewer. The number of posts has nothing to do with experience. I mean, people might actually think you have some with all your 192 posts.

You are right, I have no experience with soccer whatsoever - you figured me out! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

And if you are a new poster, I really look like J-Lo
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF 04/02/13, 04:37 pm

flygirl wrote:
flyonawall wrote:I figured you, Flygirl, of all posters would point out my number of posts. I may be a "new" poster, but definitely not a new viewer. The number of posts has nothing to do with experience. I mean, people might actually think you have some with all your 192 posts.

You are right, I have no experience with soccer whatsoever - you figured me out! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sometime I wonder if it's actually the parents or the nine year olds posting here.
JewelsBMF
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 04/02/13, 06:33 pm

flygirl wrote:

Get a room!!! I love you
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 12monkeys 05/02/13, 08:45 am

I love sour grapes...

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4