North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams Empty FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by Guest 02/02/13, 07:39 pm

Can anyone shed some light on these 2 teams that are playing in the U10 Silver division of Primetime this weekend?

Is one or both of these teams new FC Dallas teams under Kat Webb?
Is one or both of these teams a "rebranding" of an FC Dallas team from last fall (i.e. FC Dallas Red Dowell or FC Dallas Ciro or FC Dallas East Broyles, etc.)

Appreciate any insight on this. Thanks!

BW

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by vickj 02/02/13, 08:33 pm

Neither is coached by Kat but by Jesse Diaz and Ciro Martinez. The two teams are comprised of players from FCD Dowell, FCD Ciro and a bunch of Liverpool players that came over to the club at the end of the fall season. All the FCD players were divided up by skill level and placed on teams. These are the top two.

vickj
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://www.teachmethepiano.com

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by gobigorgohome10 03/02/13, 06:50 pm

There was also a good FC Dallas team that played in Freedom cup this weekend called FC Dallas East Dewitt, they played well and beat a good liverpool team and tied our solar Chelsea team.i had never heard of them, but they were very good.
Maybe FC Dallas is getting some 04 teams out there now that are competing,

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 03/02/13, 11:03 pm

Make you say hmmm??

FCD Dewitt loss 4-0 to LP Owens
FCD Dewitt loss 3-1 to LP Beardsley

Won 3-2 against LP Raisbeck and
Tied 1-1 against Solar Chelsea Armstrong.

I can't say impressive but if you feel they are good run with it..

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by homiethesoccerman 04/02/13, 01:03 am

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Make you say hmmm??

from the looks of it your just going off the scores. Did you perhaps see them play? Seems as though the poster who was commenting watched them play. Just Rude if you ask me.

homiethesoccerman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 09:41 am

homiethesoccerman wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Make you say hmmm??

from the looks of it your just going off the scores. Did you perhaps see them play? Seems as though the poster who was commenting watched them play. Just Rude if you ask me.

Let me add a little more insight to the situation. Its not really a coincidence that FC DeWitt didnt score much on Saturday and scored some goals on Sunday. Having the Lady Aztecs forward guest playing for you on Sunday makes a big difference. I also heard that Dewitt had as many as 6 guest players. Maybe he should have just scheduled practices all weekend and coached up his own kids???? Just saying.????
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 10:30 am

nocrying your funny. You have alot of hatred. Were you there? no you werent you were sitting at home probably, cause ur fcdallstingjuventus team didnt play. FCD had one possible guest player this weekend in the lad aztec forward, who for long wont be a guest playing from what parents were saying. and she didnt even score all the goals. my daughter played against themm this weekend, and i was impressed. I talked with some parents and they have a great thing going. they had 14 girls, and one is a guest player..... So not sure where you got this. Maybe check them out in their leagues and see if they have more than 6 players... So sorry for your luck with your bouncing teams, but i will not argue with you on the boards. Stick to your llittle team, FC Dallas DeWitt is training and does, so keep your hatred to yourself

They got better, and am thinking about taking my DD over there, already talked with coach and have been for a few months. His girls played well, tied us 1-1 and we have been together for 2 years. So that says something

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 10:55 am

The way I see it, Nocrying is jealous of silentparent and is trying to challenge him/her for the title of "Most Oxymoronic Username" on the forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:01 am

Amen BWgophers, he is probably one that never played a sport, is overweight and just prays his daughter is his ticket out..... Lol oh they are 9 years old and he talks this much noise to EVERYONE! Lol not just me. Wonder how bad he will be when games are really important, like for scholarships and really trophies... Oh wait his daughter probably won't be playing by then, cause no coach will have her cause of her daddy daddy.

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:01 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:nocrying your funny. You have alot of hatred. Were you there? no you werent you were sitting at home probably, cause ur fcdallstingjuventus team didnt play. FCD had one possible guest player this weekend in the lad aztec forward, who for long wont be a guest playing from what parents were saying. and she didnt even score all the goals. my daughter played against themm this weekend, and i was impressed. I talked with some parents and they have a great thing going. they had 14 girls, and one is a guest player..... So not sure where you got this. Maybe check them out in their leagues and see if they have more than 6 players... So sorry for your luck with your bouncing teams, but i will not argue with you on the boards. Stick to your llittle team, FC Dallas DeWitt is training and does, so keep your hatred to yourself

They got better, and am thinking about taking my DD over there, already talked with coach and have been for a few months. His girls played well, tied us 1-1 and we have been together for 2 years. So that says something

haha. Seems to me that you might have a crush on Dewitt. You sure do follow him around... You make his games at Futsal and "played against them " at this tourney????? humm. The truth is the truth. 6 guest players played for Dewitt this weekend. I can prove it. He also used a player from Solar. And I actually watched his team play Saturday night since my DD was guest playing for an 03 team in the same tourney.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:02 am

bwgophers wrote:The way I see it, Nocrying is jealous of silentparent and is trying to challenge him/her for the title of "Most Oxymoronic Username" on the forum...

Please mail me the trophy as I wont be present for the trophy presentation. cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:05 am

Yes bc my daughter plays for one of the solar teams that played him. And so now your saying he had a solar girl playing with him? So now he has texans, sting, solar and FC Dallas girls. Haha no way you are serious right now. You must really hate him, and you keep saying the truth is the truth. But if he has 17 guest players, then he will be really short when they start league play. You aren't making any sense really no crying, go buy your new uniform, since your daughter has bounced teams the last 4 months,.... Maybe you can keep on one team for more than a month, and find a spot for her to play

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:05 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Amen BWgophers, he is probably one that never played a sport, is overweight and just prays his daughter is his ticket out..... Lol oh they are 9 years old and he talks this much noise to EVERYONE! Lol not just me. Wonder how bad he will be when games are really important, like for scholarships and really trophies... Oh wait his daughter probably won't be playing by then, cause no coach will have her cause of her daddy daddy.

never played a sport. And there is no probably about it- Im as fat as they come. And she doesnt need a scholarship to make it out the hood. And as long as you paying the money, coaches will always be around. cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:17 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Yes bc my daughter plays for one of the solar teams that played him. And so now your saying he had a solar girl playing with him? So now he has texans, sting, solar and FC Dallas girls. Haha no way you are serious right now. You must really hate him, and you keep saying the truth is the truth. But if he has 17 guest players, then he will be really short when they start league play. You aren't making any sense really no crying, go buy your new uniform, since your daughter has bounced teams the last 4 months,.... Maybe you can keep on one team for more than a month, and find a spot for her to play

you forgot LA. Dont hate the coach. Exchanged unpleasantries with him but I said what I had to say to him and I believe he said what he had to say to me and we left it at that. Dont know what you talking about my DD's last 4 months? You will see us with Sting Boyles as they are our team for the Spring and we will guest play as much as possible as long as it does not interfere with our Sting committment.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 04/02/13, 11:28 am

"As long as you paying, the coaches will always be around"?? I find this very funny. How much did you pay in dues to play "guest" keeper on "your" team last fall? Maybe we have figured out the reason for all of the team jumping........Play until the second payment is due. And as far as last weekend, I guess because the Power Puff Girls and Dragonflies weren't available, they couldn't put together a "DIAL Invitational Tournament". No need to try to be another Master Bates. The original is funny, the sequel isn't.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:37 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:"As long as you paying, the coaches will always be around"?? I find this very funny. How much did you pay in dues to play "guest" keeper on "your" team last fall? Maybe we have figured out the reason for all of the team jumping........Play until the second payment is due. And as far as last weekend, I guess because the Power Puff Girls and Dragonflies weren't available, they couldn't put together a "DIAL Invitational Tournament". No need to try to be another Master Bates. The original is funny, the sequel isn't.

I thought you werent allowed on here anymore Po Boy???? Glad to see you on here. Go Big is boring...... I'll put it this way Po Boy.... My DD has played non-stop for the past 4 years whether I pay fees or not. That should tell you a little something about her. I got 3 calls for guest playing this past weekend. Why you hating Po Boy?????
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:37 am

Soccer Po Boy you got it right. Heard this guy doesn't even pay fees, he hasn't in over a year supposedly. And yes it is so so funny he complains about a coach who let his daughter play for free cause she left another team. Yea Coach Dewitt is so bad and horrible to let her play for free. But yea let him think what he wants, I hope they play your new team, and my daughter will play with them this spring and I look forward to the whipping, please please let us all know what u look like when we are there, so we can see who is so tough behind the computer but so soft in person. Sting boyles is your team you say? Well keep you receipts for your jerseys, cause first that team was w Meja, then juventus, then FC Dallas and now Sting. So good luck w that too. Cheers to great youth soccer and no listening to someone as low as nocrying

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:40 am

Don't fool yourself, you know your daughter isn't that good. Don't be telling people that. That FC Dallas keeper they have now was best one in tournament this past weekend, all our parents and our coach were talking about how good she is, so if your dd is a keeper, glad she isn't w FC Dallas anymore, probably best for you so she can play. Don't act like you played for free cause your daughter is Gods gift. If she was she wouldn't bounce team to team, just my opinion

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coachd10 04/02/13, 11:52 am

Last edited by Coachd10 on 04/02/13, 01:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coachd10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:53 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Soccer Po Boy you got it right. Heard this guy doesn't even pay fees, he hasn't in over a year supposedly. And yes it is so so funny he complains about a coach who let his daughter play for free cause she left another team. Yea Coach Dewitt is so bad and horrible to let her play for free. But yea let him think what he wants, I hope they play your new team, and my daughter will play with them this spring and I look forward to the whipping, please please let us all know what u look like when we are there, so we can see who is so tough behind the computer but so soft in person. Sting boyles is your team you say? Well keep you receipts for your jerseys, cause first that team was w Meja, then juventus, then FC Dallas and now Sting. So good luck w that too. Cheers to great youth soccer and no listening to someone as low as nocrying

Dewitt would not have let me play for free, trust me. As far as looking for me. Im the 6 foot 250+ pound mexican. Not too many of us that tall. Ive never hid who I am. I am always open to friendly debate. And if you happen to win the game, I will be the first to congratulate your DD.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coachd10 04/02/13, 11:56 am

Last edited by Coachd10 on 04/02/13, 01:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Coachd10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:58 am

Uh oh Looks like someone might have to deal with some people today, no crying. Statement has been made.

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 12:11 pm

Where did he say you had a bad financial situation. I'm reading it and see nothing. Heck u probably just didn't want to pay. And what does it have to do w his HS he is at? Lol you are out to ruin him aren't you? Good luck with ruining people's life........ Sad cause I know he does right and has a family, met his daughter the other day. And you are trying to ruin him..... Trash. And you can say what you want about me, but I'm honest and I'm saying the truth. You are a compulsive liar

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 04/02/13, 12:13 pm

I asked a question. How much. I am going to assume the answer was $0 based on your response. And for the record, I was referring to the Liverpool team you "played" for last fall. Hey, don't get me wrong.....I think you have a great scam going. I wish i could do it. It would be way cheaper. I would just keep my mouth shut about all of the other teams if I did.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 12:14 pm

Jamie- I have contacted Mackie Reese with FC Dallas and also Rich Gaffney with John Paul High School. I will wait for their calls.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next