North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 12:03 pm

cheers
CharlieSheen's Brain wrote:This THREAD is WINNING!!!

Your 8 year olds have better (as in more mature) conversations and texts than this thread! LOL

Please don't stop, a bong hit and this thread gave me the munchies!

cheers

Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by Guest 05/02/13, 12:15 pm

Your 8 year olds have better (as in more mature) conversations and texts than this thread! LOL

...and I've got the uncontrollable giggles watching these two rip each other to shreds over a couple of teams that won't even sniff Lake Highlands in 18 months (if either of them still exists by then)...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/02/13, 12:24 pm

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Probably why he is the coach and your the dad, just sit back and shut up man. You have done enough damage to an innocent coach who is working to build a team. Who gave your daughter FREE training. Why would we believe you paid? You haven't ever before..... Lol. And I bet if the other parents came on here, they will beg to differ on the practice schedules, they practiced more than that in November and December. Your making up stuff to ruin a coach, does that make you feel better? Did he call your company and tell them how bad a of person you are, and how you have an outstanding balance with FC Dallas....... And u think he didn't talk with FC Dallas before you did, he works for them, they probably just put u on mute and then told him not to ever let u come back.....as far as him putting your full name on here, you blasted him personally in COMPLETE LIES AND BS, NOTHING YOU SAID COULD BE TRUE. I feel sorry for people that have to be on ur team, deal with you, and the coach, whoever has you on their team, it won't last long. Cause u are a tumor to the team... Why don't you either get back to work or go get ur Obama money.... Leave the coach and his team alone, no one on here belies ur nonsense.

"OH NO HE DIDN'T" He brought Obeezy into this, now it's on.

Looks like somebody is still a little sore Shocked . Hey there is this think called democracy. I hear its big in this part of the world. You lost now get over it. Sad BY the way I hear there are FREE HUGS in the affordable healthcare act
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 12:24 pm

bwgophers wrote:

...and I've got the uncontrollable giggles watching these two rip each other to shreds over a couple of teams that won't even sniff Lake Highlands in 18 months (if either of them still exists by then)...

DAMMMM! who you work for BWG???? cheers I got a doctor appointment this afternoon. Go Big caused me to develope stones!!!! Gotta hand it to him. He loves him some DeWitt. If I was Dewitt, Id be more worried about GoBig then me. Im done with this thread unless Go Big talks about my momma...... cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/02/13, 12:35 pm

YO MAMMA's SKILLS ARE SO BAD. She had to go to Dewitt's team instead of FCD premier. cheers

Just jokes people. No intended offense to dewitt or anyone on his team. I don't even know who they are.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/02/13, 12:42 pm

Nocrying wrote: Im done with this thread unless Go Big talks about my momma...... cheers

Why do I have this sudden urge to post a YouTube link to the scene in "Road House" where Dalton is giving the lecture to the other Double Deuce bouncers on how to "Be Nice"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious 05/02/13, 12:43 pm

lol

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/02/13, 12:59 pm

I would like to take this opportunity the post this statement prepared for me by my legal team.

The previous statement was not representative of nor endorsed by liverpool fc america, coach lee, FC Dallas. Liverpool FC (YNWA), Manchester United, The Obama family, or the Office of the president of the United states.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been affected or offended by untimely and sensless remarks. Including Coaches, all mothers, and any 9 yr olds that have been hurt in the process. A very valuable lesson has been learned in this whole process and I hope we can all move forward and let the healing process begin.

I would hope that after this you will see it in your hearts to forgive and not ban me from all competative teams in north Texas at your next NTX coches and managers meeting.

God Bless American, Dallas 'til I die, YNWA
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/02/13, 01:08 pm

go99 - After this drafted legalese post LP will make sure that YWAWA Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by homiethesoccerman 05/02/13, 01:25 pm

Here's Homies Take, since everyone wants to chime in............

NoCrYiNg,
I gotta Hand it to you!!!! You got some guts Bro, I mean you come on here and bash this coach for using guest players. Then you say you have no problem with that. Mean while your DD is guest playing for like 99 Teams at one time. I'm just wondering????? What exactly is your problem with said coach??? Looks to me like your DD played for free for a few months, and you decided to move on because it wasn't for you. Why all the HATE???? This is very Deja-Vu to me. I can remember a Texans team and coach you did this exact same thing to. Your DD is playing GK, The coach decides that he needed to upgrade to a better GK (an 05 GK might I add), and you went South, Stopped coming to practice, games, etc...... That Texans Team If I remember Correctly Went on That season to go undefeated in SDL, And won 2-Tourny's After you left. Then you did the same thing to that coach and tried to bash him on this forum for using guest players, and called his integrity out. Dude!!!!!! Your a cancer and I know this from first hand Knowledge. Good luck to any coach that takes you on. I tried to warn Coach Dewitt about you and he decided to give you a chance anyway. This is how you repay him??? WOW!!!!!!!! I know Coach Dewitt and his background, and it's as good as it gets. The only thing he is guilty of here is giving some CRAZY parent like you a chance.

Like I said "HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT" FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

homiethesoccerman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 01:53 pm

homiethesoccerman wrote:Here's Homies Take, since everyone wants to chime in............

NoCrYiNg,
I gotta Hand it to you!!!! You got some guts Bro, I mean you come on here and bash this coach for using guest players. Then you say you have no problem with that. Mean while your DD is guest playing for like 99 Teams at one time. I'm just wondering????? What exactly is your problem with said coach??? Looks to me like your DD played for free for a few months, and you decided to move on because it wasn't for you. Why all the HATE???? This is very Deja-Vu to me. I can remember a Texans team and coach you did this exact same thing to. Your DD is playing GK, The coach decides that he needed to upgrade to a better GK (an 05 GK might I add), and you went South, Stopped coming to practice, games, etc...... That Texans Team If I remember Correctly Went on That season to go undefeated in SDL, And won 2-Tourny's After you left. Then you did the same thing to that coach and tried to bash him on this forum for using guest players, and called his integrity out. Dude!!!!!! Your a cancer and I know this from first hand Knowledge. Good luck to any coach that takes you on. I tried to warn Coach Dewitt about you and he decided to give you a chance anyway. This is how you repay him??? WOW!!!!!!!! I know Coach Dewitt and his background, and it's as good as it gets. The only thing he is guilty of here is giving some CRAZY parent like you a chance.

I know I said I was done but I gotta respond to this knucklehead....we will just have to take your comment about your daughter replacing mine since the 05 goalie you are talking about is your daughter!!!!!! your too funny to a point where you might be considered psycho. So do you hold the right g-nad and GOBig holds the left g-nad of your allmighty coach??? and as far as our daughters, I will let it be, I dont go that low. My daughter's play speaks for itself.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by homiethesoccerman 05/02/13, 02:06 pm

Nocrying wrote:
homiethesoccerman wrote:Here's Homies Take, since everyone wants to chime in............

NoCrYiNg,

I know I said I was done but I gotta respond to this knucklehead....we will just have to take your comment about your daughter replacing mine since the 05 goalie you are talking about is your daughter!!!!!! your too funny to a point where you might be considered psycho. So do you hold the right g-nad and GOBig holds the left g-nad of your allmighty coach??? and as far as our daughters, I will let it be, I dont go that low. My daughter's play speaks for itself.
THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Just so you know, The play does speak for it's self. I'm not talking about Rec Trophies either......LOL!!!! By the way 6 of those 13 girls Boyles has are 05's. I'm sure you will be on here trying to slander His name in about three months.

Like I said "HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT" FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

homiethesoccerman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 4 Empty Thread that keeps giving

Post by DDPlays4Snacks 05/02/13, 02:59 pm

This thread is Fraking Fantastic, just when it looks like it's petering out, it pulls you right back in.

The Gift that Keeps Giving!
DDPlays4Snacks
DDPlays4Snacks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 05/02/13, 04:08 pm

Wow. This thread is ENTERTAINING to say the least. Lots of mine is better than yours. The best part about it is the kids don't get to hear this crap.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 05/02/13, 04:49 pm

Wow, just think this is all about 9 year old girls playing soccer. The same girls that have One Direction posters and lose their minds over a cute puppy or stuffed animal. The same girls we try to protect from the crazies posting here.

That being said, please don't stop. It's like watching Honey Boo Boo, you know it's wrong but it just makes you laugh and feel 1000x better about yourself.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IKnowMyABCs 05/02/13, 08:54 pm

It's like watching Honey Boo Boo
Yup, and it's up to 5,910 views too as of this posting. And, I'd say 5,907 of those viewers are laughing their butts off.

IKnowMyABCs
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthlakeDad 05/02/13, 09:09 pm

It's really just 59 of us hitting 'refresh' 100 times, just to see what happens next.
SouthlakeDad
SouthlakeDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 05/02/13, 09:23 pm

I know I've checked in on it about 10 times today.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/02/13, 09:55 pm

hey how come Dewitt is building a team with 05 players when he can't take them select? Wink

I don't have a dog in this fight but I was on the field next to a guy who lives down the street from a lady who has a neice on the team and they actually saw him kick a kitten once. Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by IKnowMyABCs 06/02/13, 10:31 am

hey how come Dewitt is building a team with 05 players when he can't take them select?

Thanks go99!!!! Surely this will get someone all hot and going again otherwise I might have to work Sad Maybe they'll all jump on the rankings thread and continue it there.

IKnowMyABCs
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 06/02/13, 10:36 am

come on guys. it's no fun if you don't play along Very Happy
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 06/02/13, 10:38 am

My DD had her first goal in academy soccer against FCD. Does that mean she's a superstar? Proceed.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 06/02/13, 10:41 am

uh oh! looks like golpher is dropping FBR's. 03 and 05 are out. 04's must be next since it's the most important and talented age group in more than a decade. Before it comes out I just want to say somebodies team is ranked too high. another is too low because they beat anpother team one time a long time ago. Oh and another used guest players so they should be disqualified
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4