North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger 04/02/13, 01:55 pm

Careful with the burger humor.

TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams

Post by Crest1998 04/02/13, 03:16 pm

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm
Crest1998
Crest1998
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/02/13, 04:05 pm

nocrying - I hope you took the time during lunch to shoot some hoops with your DD...she may need to look for a different sport after this bridge-burning exercise... Laughing
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 04:14 pm

10sDad wrote:nocrying - I hope you took the time during lunch to shoot some hoops with your DD...she may need to look for a different sport after this bridge-burning exercise... Laughing

so what did you hear???? the soccer mafia "X" us out!!!!!! Oh, will someone please take my money...... cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 04:15 pm

10sDad wrote:nocrying - I hope you took the time during lunch to shoot some hoops with your DD...she may need to look for a different sport after this bridge-burning exercise... Laughing

Your post brings up a good side note. So this poster had his name posted and it seems many know who his player is. Do coaches of other teams actually read this forum? When he goes to another team with his DD will they know he is "nocrying" from the forum and will it matter to any coach?

Just curious how this actually effects the kids in the real world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 04:16 pm

RunsLikeWind wrote:

Your post brings up a good side note. So this poster had his name posted and it seems many know who his player is. Do coaches of other teams actually read this forum? When he goes to another team with his DD will they know he is "nocrying" from the forum and will it matter to any coach?

By the way, I sincerely hope that all of our kids are treated fairly and kind, inspite of any goofy things we do as parents or say on a soccer forum. But does it really work like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 04:21 pm

RunsLikeWind wrote:
RunsLikeWind wrote:

By the way, I sincerely hope that all of our kids are treated fairly and kind, inspite of any goofy things we do as parents or say on a soccer forum. But does it really work like that?

I would hope you attend their practice and make sure they are given the attention. If not, you are a worse parent then the bumb-butt parent on this forum talking smack. cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 04:25 pm

And FYI- just got off the phone with FC Dallas higher-ups. I appreciate the call and lengthy discussion. I appreciate what was explained to me.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/02/13, 04:35 pm

RunsLikeWind wrote:

Having been involved with select soccer (club) for over 10 years, I can say without a doubt "YES!" (unfortunately). She may be the sweetest talented kid on the planet, but as much as a coach/manager needs to have good chemistry in the players on his team, s/he needs to manage the chemistry of the parents as well. A single parent's cancerous attitude can ruin a team. If I were a coach reading this thread, I probably would not be interested in picking up the player, even if she is quite good.

Regardless of who may be right or wrong - its the drama thats the problem. I would assume that this parent (and I said assume from the content of the thread), is not only a problem in the clubhouse but on the sideline as well, which would create another problem for me as a coach. I don't know these people, but going off of reputation/thread reading only, I would be reluctant to welcome the family to my team.

All that being said, nocrying and his family may be great folks once you get to know them outside of this board - but...he just put a big hurdle in his daughter's path by going on a tyrade against a former coach. By burning bridges this dramatically, it makes prospective coaches leary of picking up this player....even if she is a sweetheart....

just sayin'
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 04:53 pm

10sDad wrote:
RunsLikeWind wrote:

Having been involved with select soccer (club) for over 10 years, I can say without a doubt "YES!" (unfortunately). She may be the sweetest talented kid on the planet, but as much as a coach/manager needs to have good chemistry in the players on his team, s/he needs to manage the chemistry of the parents as well. A single parent's cancerous attitude can ruin a team. If I were a coach reading this thread, I probably would not be interested in picking up the player, even if she is quite good.

Regardless of who may be right or wrong - its the drama thats the problem. I would assume that this parent (and I said assume from the content of the thread), is not only a problem in the clubhouse but on the sideline as well, which would create another problem for me as a coach. I don't know these people, but going off of reputation/thread reading only, I would be reluctant to welcome the family to my team.

All that being said, nocrying and his family may be great folks once you get to know them outside of this board - but...he just put a big hurdle in his daughter's path by going on a tyrade against a former coach. By burning bridges this dramatically, it makes prospective coaches leary of picking up this player....even if she is a sweetheart....

just sayin'

not being sarcastic at all but you are 100% correct. I agree with all that you have said. I think that a coach who bases his/her decision on whether to allow my DD to play for them solely on this thread is wrong. I understand the damage you might think I have done to my DD. The one thing that I want to make clear is that my DD is playing competive soccer right now because of the challenge. We are not looking for promises of D1 scholarships. We want to be provided competition. I dont want to bring up this thread because I believe that FC Dallas is handling appropriately. Ive never hid behind my screen name. Ive said inthe past, how I can be found. I am open for dialogue. One of my original posts on here was that I wanted her playing softball. But shes a dam good goalie. I say it because I see her at goal and the manner in which plays her position and the dedication she gives the position.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 04/02/13, 05:06 pm

10sDad wrote:
RunsLikeWind wrote:

just sayin'

The same can be said of the coach and these parents as well. I know absolutely nothing about this team or coach, but for the coach to respond on this board in this manner, sends up all kinds of red flags. I suspect that's why he/she went back and deleted their comments. So what someone accused you of having guest players, big deal. Get some thicker skin or stay off of these boards.
This thread has got to be one of the worst ever(ok maybe not worst ever but it is pretty bad) and it doesn't shed a positive light on any one involved.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 04/02/13, 05:14 pm

For the most part any negative back-and-forth eventually makes all involved look bad. Funny how that works. Sad thing is, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t at least a little entertaining…

Then agian, this forum has been dead for three months so maybe that has more to do with it.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 04/02/13, 05:16 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
For the most part any negative back-and-forth eventually makes all involved look bad. Funny how that works. Sad thing is, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t at least a little entertaining…

Then agian, this forum has been dead for three months so maybe that has more to do with it.

cheers cheers AGREED
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolfreak 04/02/13, 05:17 pm

It's that gophers guy, his posts always cause a stir! I blame him. lol!

futbolfreak
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 04/02/13, 05:36 pm

It was half past dead. And I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape over guest playing. It's academy, my DD loves playing with former teammates and we usually jump at the chance when they ask. It's to play with her friends, not to win a tournament or to boost a coach's ranking. Besides having so many guest players doesn't always work out.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 05:57 pm

futbolfreak wrote:It's that gophers guy, his posts always cause a stir! I blame him. lol!

If you think this was bad, just wait 'till I post the next FBR rankings for the '04's that have FC Dallas '04 East DeWitt ranked ahead of LFCA '04 RASE & LFCA '04 Dalglish... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 04/02/13, 06:20 pm

Was somewhat curious when that was gonna get posted.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 04/02/13, 07:10 pm

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Soccer Po Boy you got it right. Heard this guy doesn't even pay fees, he hasn't in over a year supposedly. And yes it is so so funny he complains about a coach who let his daughter play for free cause she left another team. Yea Coach Dewitt is so bad and horrible to let her play for free. But yea let him think what he wants, I hope they play your new team, and my daughter will play with them this spring and I look forward to the whipping, please please let us all know what u look like when we are there, so we can see who is so tough behind the computer but so soft in person. Sting boyles is your team you say? Well keep you receipts for your jerseys, cause first that team was w Meja, then juventus, then FC Dallas and now Sting. So good luck w that too. Cheers to great youth soccer and no listening to someone as low as nocrying

Sting Boyles.......ok so lets forget about the past and the slash. It's not a first for a coach to change clubs, his girls followed. Something must be right. Oh and be careful what you wish for, that team should do play where they can compete. It's not cool to make fun of the girls that are just starting to develops. Would you rather him put them in a league that they can't compete in just for the sake of saying we played in that league. What you see from the team may surprise you. Besides, let the game speak for itself. A change of scenery can do wonders for a team formerly known as slash.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/13, 09:59 pm

Looks like the thread got a little out of control. Not sure why guest play was talked about - many teams wouldn't exist due to lack of players and/or would lose almost every match if they didn't borrow. Not all, but quite a few. It's a relatively small community, we all know who does.
What happens when it's time for select and the 20 kids between the two teams have 5 cut players? Don't be shocked if it happens to you! Find your daughter a permanent home on a team that has a need for her.

FCD Predator and FCD Premier are 80% former LP Keegan and LP Paisley players. Some of the players from Keegan were placed on the 2nd team, and vice versa. Totally new teams playing up a year and at 11v11.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 04/02/13, 10:37 pm

I can't even figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. I can say if you are a coach trolling the board checking on players and parents so you can fill your team then you probably arent a very good coach or team. As far as a manage goes who really gives a s#!t. There are too many managers trying to use the position to control the team and then there goes the politics. This is competative soccer its not supposed to be about who you like, get along with, who's A$% you kissed. If you can play you will find a spot. Of course if you can't you may want to start puckering those lips. No crying is fine. At least he has the stones to come on and put it like he sees it. No new profile with a first post etc.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 05/02/13, 08:56 am

go99 wrote:I can't even figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. I can say if you are a coach trolling the board checking on players and parents so you can fill your team then you probably arent a very good coach or team. As far as a manage goes who really gives a s#!t. There are too many managers trying to use the position to control the team and then there goes the politics. This is competative soccer its not supposed to be about who you like, get along with, who's A$% you kissed. If you can play you will find a spot. Of course if you can't you may want to start puckering those lips. No crying is fine. At least he has the stones to come on and put it like he sees it. No new profile with a first post etc.

cheers

Well said.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 11:14 am

I dislike DeWitt as an individual. but obviously many more people love him. We joined FCDallas in late October. We helped him finish the season in SSDL. We did not pay for the SSDL since we were helping him out. At that time, he had 6-7 players that he could call his own players. He also used 2-4 players that were thinking about joining his team which there is nothing wrong with that. Through the time that we were there from late October through December, the roster never grew. We practiced 2 times from November through December. I paid partial coaching fees in November by check made payable to Jamie Dewitt. I made check payment for whole fee for Futsal in December, and by the way, the team manager refunded my partial payment when we left the team. DeWitt pleaded with me not to leave and stay with him. He told me that he had been working with his core group for almost a year. That he had been coaching them and not even charging them money.I explained to him that I wanted my daughter to play 9v9 or 11v11 and that I was looking for a full rostered team. Playing on a team that uses more then 3 guest players at any given time does not help the team in the long run. That when he mentioned to me that he and his assistant coach had attended a coaching seminar that said that it was more important for 9 year old girls to play 5v5 or 6v6 leagues. I told him that I did not want that. Thats when the trouble started. He threatened me about unpaid fees and not letting me leave to play with another FC Dallas team. He claimed that I owed him for the SSDL league, coaching fees. He told me that coaches talk among each other and that other coaches would not give my daughter a shot to play. He bad mouthed coach Tom Boyles. I was told to contact FCDAllas and talk to them about DeWitt. I choose to let it go.
The first time that I talked to FCDallas, was yesterday when DeWitt got on here and claimaed that we did not pay him a cent and gave my full name on here. In my conversation with FC Dallas, they informed me that they had talked to Dewit about cancelled practices and other issues. So that tells me that other parents had contacted the club in the past.
We left simply left DeWitt who had 7 players at the time to join Boyles who had 13 players. I am not putting my hands in the fire for coach Boyles but for the short time that we have been with him, all his players attend his practices, he has been recommended by coaches from other clubs.
I will not talk about Dewitt's present goalie. If you want to post how many goals she gave up this past weekend, thats your right!!!!! But my daughter played for RASE 04 in the summer and fall 2012. You can check her stats. She played for Sting 03-Gray in a tounrey 2 weekends ago. She gave up 3 goals in 3 games. She played with Liverpool 03 Shakly this past weekend. She gave up 3 goals (one was a PK that hit the top post and went in). Her stats speak for themselves. all this can be verified.
We are committed to coach Tom Boyles but always guest play when it does not effect with Sting 04-Boyles.

Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 05/02/13, 11:32 am

Probably why he is the coach and your the dad, just sit back and shut up man. You have done enough damage to an innocent coach who is working to build a team. Who gave your daughter FREE training. Why would we believe you paid? You haven't ever before..... Lol. And I bet if the other parents came on here, they will beg to differ on the practice schedules, they practiced more than that in November and December. Your making up stuff to ruin a coach, does that make you feel better? Did he call your company and tell them how bad a of person you are, and how you have an outstanding balance with FC Dallas....... And u think he didn't talk with FC Dallas before you did, he works for them, they probably just put u on mute and then told him not to ever let u come back.....as far as him putting your full name on here, you blasted him personally in COMPLETE LIES AND BS, NOTHING YOU SAID COULD BE TRUE. I feel sorry for people that have to be on ur team, deal with you, and the coach, whoever has you on their team, it won't last long. Cause u are a tumor to the team... Why don't you either get back to work or go get ur Obama money.... Leave the coach and his team alone, no one on here belies ur nonsense.

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 11:55 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Probably why he is the coach and your the dad, just sit back and shut up man. You have done enough damage to an innocent coach who is working to build a team. Who gave your daughter FREE training. Why would we believe you paid? You haven't ever before..... Lol. And I bet if the other parents came on here, they will beg to differ on the practice schedules, they practiced more than that in November and December. Your making up stuff to ruin a coach, does that make you feel better? Did he call your company and tell them how bad a of person you are, and how you have an outstanding balance with FC Dallas....... And u think he didn't talk with FC Dallas before you did, he works for them, they probably just put u on mute and then told him not to ever let u come back.....as far as him putting your full name on here, you blasted him personally in COMPLETE LIES AND BS, NOTHING YOU SAID COULD BE TRUE. I feel sorry for people that have to be on ur team, deal with you, and the coach, whoever has you on their team, it won't last long. Cause u are a tumor to the team... Why don't you either get back to work or go get ur Obama money.... Leave the coach and his team alone, no one on here belies ur nonsense.

your something else. Id like to see the personel attack I made towards DeWitt before he cam on here and posted my name. My previous comment was about guest players. And I called FC Dallas and JP High School. You claim to a Solar parent but all your comments are FC DAllas related. I know who you are. you are the dirt I step on everyday. And I dont do politics on this forum. Your man crush is making you look like a fool. cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas '04 Premier and '04 Predator Teams - Page 3 Empty This Thread....

Post by CharlieSheen's Brain 05/02/13, 12:01 pm

This THREAD is WINNING!!!

Your 8 year olds have better (as in more mature) conversations and texts than this thread! LOL

Please don't stop, a bong hit and this thread gave me the munchies!
CharlieSheen's Brain
CharlieSheen's Brain
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 12:03 pm

cheers
CharlieSheen's Brain wrote:This THREAD is WINNING!!!

Your 8 year olds have better (as in more mature) conversations and texts than this thread! LOL

Please don't stop, a bong hit and this thread gave me the munchies!

cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next