North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15

Post by Guest 15/09/13, 10:06 pm

Curious what the missing posts are? But regardless maybe I am missing something.....Are the Kicks 07/08 team playing in an 07 league?

If so really?- who cares they are not playing down. I say just play your schedule and develop your own girls- I doubt very much the girls care or are questioning the birth year of the other team. Maybe this is more meaningful as you approach select, but that is forever away.

If there is some major concern several more teams in various age groups need to also astrick their names. That said I agree cards or other legitimate roster evidience should be on hand to make sure girls are not playing down, but it does not sound like that is much of a concern here.

Back to top Go down

07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 Match Scores - 9/14 and 9/15

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 08:52 am

No one is saying they should play down.  If they're good enough they absolutely should play up and Kicks have some great players. But, what you often see is people claiming a team is incredible, falsely advertising their prowess as an X-aged team, but are really a Y-aged team.  Lurker isn't doing that, but many others are and always will.  Not starting a movement, just stating the "it is what it is" of ntxs.  I think this is really what the point is on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 08:58 am

Isn't that like someone stacking a team just for the sake of playing a certain team, and then claiming everything they can when in reality it was two separate teams merged to try and beat one. how many times has that game been brought up.... I don't even have an 07 and I know the score of that one. Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 09:00 am

Borussia wrote:Isn't that like someone stacking a team just for the sake of playing a certain team, and then claiming everything they can when in reality it was two separate teams merged to try and beat one.  how many times has that game been brought up.... I don't even have an 07 and I know the score of that one.  Haha
cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 09:02 am

O.K., now I am self-admittedly one of the biggest whack-job's out here (after all, I'm the idiot who's been ranking 8-9-10 yr old girls soccer teams for 3+ years now...)

...but are we really in pi$$ing contest over the appropriate age moniker of a team of 5 & 6 yr olds that played in a 6 yr old league game that ended 1-1, that appears to have been very competitive and thus a great development opportunity for all players involved???  With two club coaches involved in the discussion???

Seriously???

Even I don't bother worrying about this age group.  That should tell you how ludicrous this thread is...

Last edited by bwgophers on 16/09/13, 09:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 09:04 am

Notice it was one club coach that started the trash BW... He tends to like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by funtowatchsocr 16/09/13, 10:31 am

First:  I am new to this forum and have a DD that has been playing academy soccer for a short while now.  I am not looking to further the unpleasant debate that is occurring surrounding the Dallas Kicks / Liverpool Keegan game yesterday.  However, I feel that I would like to provide some observations, feedback and a possible win / win resolution for not only the two teams on this thread but the upcoming opponents of the Dallas Kicks 08 Girls team.

Second:   I am not interested nor am I requesting any questions or further debate as a result of my post.  All I am doing is trying to provide a different view to the situation and remove the personal attacks and feelings, plus the overwhelming negative emotions that have been aired.

Observations:

@lurkeruntilnow:  
1.  You state that your Dallas Kicks 08 Girls team has seven 08 girls and you are supplementing three 07 girls from your 07 team, for a total of 11 girls.   Plus, the three 07 girls that you had supplementing for this game played before and were “completely exhausted”.  Based on the fact that this is  7 v 7 league and you have eight 08 girls coupled with conversations I have had with other Liverpool Keegan parents over the past few weeks, they have nine total, one more than your team.  So, in reality, in an effort to focus on safety for the girls from the heat, I can see you adding one of your 07 girls to make the squads even and provide two subs.  Based on the schedule for yesterday, your 07 Girls had a game at 1:00 pm and your 08 Girls played at 3:00 pm that would allow your 07 girls one hour to rest.  We all know kids are quite resilient and recover quite quickly.  Plus, this situation you put your girls in is no different than a tournament schedule.  So, I would request that you stay true to the facts and reality. Especially when your team has won or came in second on multiple tournaments over the past year or so.

2.  To reference comments from The Real Decoy and the7wolf pertaining to how you list your team, which is a 08 Girls team.   Taking into consideration that you have three 07 Girls on your team and playing up in a 07 division, I would ask that you stay true to yourself and the rest of the teams you play and call yourself the Dallas Kicks 07 Girls.  Now, if you were to play nothing but your 08 girls, then you are accurate in saying you are a 08 team.  However, you have been quite clear that you do not do that.  So, in reality, you can categorize what you are doing as the infamous Bait and Switch and False Advertisement.  

3.  Taking into consideration your statement “I just had a feeling at the end of the game that some were angry that the liverpool team could only manage a tie against Kicks”.    Can we be honest here and admit that is exactly why you categorize your team as a 08 so that it is always a win / win for you.  Example:  If you win, you can go around and brag that your 08 team beat a 07 team, but then if you lose, you can say, well we are a 08 team playing a 07 team and that we did quite good under the circumstances.  

4.  As it pertains to your statement “Oh and btw.. The manager was having a baby shower today, so that's why the cards weren't readily available. Look out for Kicks14. Lol”.  Based on the fact that you have been coaching academy soccer and your teams have been playing in the Primetime League for a while now, you know that it is a league and US Soccer Club rule and requirement that you provide the US Soccer Club cards for each of your eligible players prior to the game.  Also, baby showers do not just happen.  They are scheduled and planned well in advance as this is an important event in the pregnancy timeline and women take it very serious.  So, I would say that your coach failed as a leader of the team to ensure he had the cards for the game.  And based on what I have heard from the academy soccer families across the DFW Metroplex surrounding the Kicks teams of all ages and genders having ineligible players (not age appropriate, not even registered with the US Soccer Club, etc…), I would say that your coach would be overly sensitive to this and ensure that he has the required cards and documentation to support your players, which will eliminate any speculation, concern and overall frustration surrounding lack of sportsmanship.

General / Additional Feedback:

1.  To reference the post from bigtex where he states “I say just play your schedule and develop your own girls”, I would say I agree 110%, however, I do have one point of view on that.  In order for coaches to develop their girls, the playing field must be equal from a rules and regulations perspective.  

2.  Unfortunately one topic did not surface throughout this thread and that is the number of sub-par referees officiating the games.  They are the number one person responsible for the safety of our girls during a game and ensuring that the fundamental rules and concepts of soccer are being applied during a game.  Also, they are responsible for ensuring that every game has the appropriate number of referees present.  It is very important at this age as off-sides is now part of the rules.  So, I expect the coaches to challenge Primetime League commissioner(s) to ensure that they provide the appropriate officiating presence.  This , in theory, will help manage some of the bad calls and /or ensure calls are being made.

3.  The other person who is just as accountable to ensure the aforementioned and it can be questioned by many that they are the number one person accountable for the development of our girls is the coach.  I can tell you that based on my experiences thus far, I see more coaches encouraging bad behavior and lack of discipline.  When you think about it, between the ages of 4 and 10 and maybe even older are the most formative years for our children and if they are not being taught the right way to play, the rules and overall sportsmanship, then they are failing our girls.  

4.  To reference the post from gwgophers where he states “Even I don't bother worrying about this age group.  That should tell you how ludicrous this thread is...”  I am extremely concerned by this statement as I read what you are saying is that they do not matter because they are 6 years old.  If you take a step back and recognize that they are playing Academy soccer, which is considered as a competitive level, and the parents are paying a noticeable amount of money to clubs and soccer leagues to develop our girls and enable them to apply what they have been taught, I would say you cannot forget this age group.  Your statement truly shows how ignorant and disrespectful you are towards the girls.  I can only presume you have a boy or girl playing or has played academy or select soccer.  In order for them to play at that level they had to have been developed by someone and most likely started at the age our girls.  Or your child is just a phenom and if so, congratulations to you.

I can provide a few more items but I will respect the readers and stop here.  So, on to my recommendation to ensure your core 08 girls are given the respect they deserve and to ensure that you have the appropriate opportunity to market your 08 Girls accomplishments, I would suggest the following:

For the remainder of the Primetime League season, ONLY play your 08 Girls, which you have eight of and ONLY use your 07 girls when truly necessary (heat or injury driven).  Now, I know that the other teams cannot make you apply this strategy, but if you are truly focused on showing the DFW Metroplex teams that your 08 Girls team is that good, I would say you would accept this and comply.

Finally, based on the above and outrageous posts from Borussia, gwgophers, lurkeruntilnow, etc…. I would say you may want to Google the following principles that our culture was founded on and ensure you understand the differences between Integrity and Morals (Ethics):

a.  Integrity
b.  Morals
c.  Sportsmanship

Last edited by funtowatchsocr on 16/09/13, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
funtowatchsocr
funtowatchsocr
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicks16 16/09/13, 10:50 am

Hello everyone this is the manager/wife of coach for DALLAS KICKS08 as already stated we are playing up since no U6 league was formed and notified right before the season started. We only had 7 08 players because we thought we were going to play U6, but there wasn’t enough teams to form U6 league so we decided to play up U7 instead of waiting a whole other season to start academy and use 3 players from our sister club Kicks 07 team. These 3 girls are playing in their right age group so not sure what the big fuss is about. Kicks07 actually used 2 of our 08s last season when they played u6 in the fall and then played u7 in the spring. No one told us last season to change their name to Kicks08? When primetime makes an age group for our Kicks08 we will play in that division. To everyone that wants us to change our name, sorry we are not cause our girls are Kicks08 we already have a Kicks07! No one is trying to sell an 08 team playing in 07 division. We simply have 3 07 girls playing with us temporarily so not changing name just to please a few people that want to complain. As for player cards we have them and everything was submitted to primetime. So please trust us when we say that our girls are right of age and no one on Kicks08 or Kicks07 is 8 or 9 years old as floated around on deleted messages. I was having my family baby shower yesterday and thanks for the well wishes but for sure from here on out we will have player cards at every game even if I am not present, we have nothing to hide. Didn’t think this would be a big issue at a U7 game, but boy was I wrong. I guess I am still new to the academy world! We will play this team again and will personally hand Coach game cards prior to game for review. Yesterday’s game sounded like it was a good one 1-1. Well played by both teams and good luck to everyone in the league. For Kicks08 we are focused on working hard and getting better with every game. We understand that the results at this age level mean nothing! My husband preaches to the girls that he never cares about the score only the effort our lil kicks put out on the field. Hope that answers a lot of questions. At the end of the day, we just want to see good soccer!

Kicks16
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:18 pm

funtowatchsocr wrote:First:  I am new to this forum and have a DD that has been playing academy soccer for a short while now.  I am not looking to further the unpleasant debate that is occurring surrounding the Dallas Kicks / Liverpool Keegan game yesterday.  However, I feel that I would like to provide some observations, feedback and a possible win / win resolution for not only the two teams on this thread but the upcoming opponents of the Dallas Kicks 08 Girls team.

Second:   I am not interested nor am I requesting any questions or further debate as a result of my post.  All I am doing is trying to provide a different view to the situation and remove the personal attacks and feelings, plus the overwhelming negative emotions that have been aired.

Observations:

@lurkeruntilnow:  
1.  You state that your Dallas Kicks 08 Girls team has seven 08 girls and you are supplementing three 07 girls from your 07 team, for a total of 11 girls.   Plus, the three 07 girls that you had supplementing for this game played before and were “completely exhausted”.  Based on the fact that this is  7 v 7 league and you have eight 08 girls coupled with conversations I have had with other Liverpool Keegan parents over the past few weeks, they have nine total, one more than your team.  So, in reality, in an effort to focus on safety for the girls from the heat, I can see you adding one of your 07 girls to make the squads even and provide two subs.  Based on the schedule for yesterday, your 07 Girls had a game at 1:00 pm and your 08 Girls played at 3:00 pm that would allow your 07 girls one hour to rest.  We all know kids are quite resilient and recover quite quickly.  Plus, this situation you put your girls in is no different than a tournament schedule.  So, I would request that you stay true to the facts and reality. Especially when your team has won or came in second on multiple tournaments over the past year or so.

2.  To reference comments from The Real Decoy and the7wolf pertaining to how you list your team, which is a 08 Girls team.   Taking into consideration that you have three 07 Girls on your team and playing up in a 07 division, I would ask that you stay true to yourself and the rest of the teams you play and call yourself the Dallas Kicks 07 Girls.  Now, if you were to play nothing but your 08 girls, then you are accurate in saying you are a 08 team.  However, you have been quite clear that you do not do that.  So, in reality, you can categorize what you are doing as the infamous Bait and Switch and False Advertisement.  

3.  Taking into consideration your statement “I just had a feeling at the end of the game that some were angry that the liverpool team could only manage a tie against Kicks”.    Can we be honest here and admit that is exactly why you categorize your team as a 08 so that it is always a win / win for you.  Example:  If you win, you can go around and brag that your 08 team beat a 07 team, but then if you lose, you can say, well we are a 08 team playing a 07 team and that we did quite good under the circumstances.  

4.  As it pertains to your statement “Oh and btw.. The manager was having a baby shower today, so that's why the cards weren't readily available. Look out for Kicks14. Lol”.  Based on the fact that you have been coaching academy soccer and your teams have been playing in the Primetime League for a while now, you know that it is a league and US Soccer Club rule and requirement that you provide the US Soccer Club cards for each of your eligible players prior to the game.  Also, baby showers do not just happen.  They are scheduled and planned well in advance as this is an important event in the pregnancy timeline and women take it very serious.  So, I would say that your coach failed as a leader of the team to ensure he had the cards for the game.  And based on what I have heard from the academy soccer families across the DFW Metroplex surrounding the Kicks teams of all ages and genders having ineligible players (not age appropriate, not even registered with the US Soccer Club, etc…), I would say that your coach would be overly sensitive to this and ensure that he has the required cards and documentation to support your players, which will eliminate any speculation, concern and overall frustration surrounding lack of sportsmanship.

General / Additional Feedback:

1.  To reference the post from bigtex where he states “I say just play your schedule and develop your own girls”, I would say I agree 110%, however, I do have one point of view on that.  In order for coaches to develop their girls, the playing field must be equal from a rules and regulations perspective.  

2.  Unfortunately one topic did not surface throughout this thread and that is the number of sub-par referees officiating the games.  They are the number one person responsible for the safety of our girls during a game and ensuring that the fundamental rules and concepts of soccer are being applied during a game.  Also, they are responsible for ensuring that every game has the appropriate number of referees present.  It is very important at this age as off-sides is now part of the rules.  So, I expect the coaches to challenge Primetime League commissioner(s) to ensure that they provide the appropriate officiating presence.  This , in theory, will help manage some of the bad calls and /or ensure calls are being made.

3.  The other person who is just as accountable to ensure the aforementioned and it can be questioned by many that they are the number one person accountable for the development of our girls is the coach.  I can tell you that based on my experiences thus far, I see more coaches encouraging bad behavior and lack of discipline.  When you think about it, between the ages of 4 and 10 and maybe even older are the most formative years for our children and if they are not being taught the right way to play, the rules and overall sportsmanship, then they are failing our girls.  

4.  To reference the post from gwgophers where he states “Even I don't bother worrying about this age group.  That should tell you how ludicrous this thread is...”  I am extremely concerned by this statement as I read what you are saying is that they do not matter because they are 6 years old.  If you take a step back and recognize that they are playing Academy soccer, which is considered as a competitive level, and the parents are paying a noticeable amount of money to clubs and soccer leagues to develop our girls and enable them to apply what they have been taught, I would say you cannot forget this age group.  Your statement truly shows how ignorant and disrespectful you are towards the girls.  I can only presume you have a boy or girl playing or has played academy or select soccer.  In order for them to play at that level they had to have been developed by someone and most likely started at the age our girls.  Or your child is just a phenom and if so, congratulations to you.

I can provide a few more items but I will respect the readers and stop here.  So, on to my recommendation to ensure your core 08 girls are given the respect they deserve and to ensure that you have the appropriate opportunity to market your 08 Girls accomplishments, I would suggest the following:

For the remainder of the Primetime League season, ONLY play your 08 Girls, which you have eight of and ONLY use your 07 girls when truly necessary (heat or injury driven).  Now, I know that the other teams cannot make you apply this strategy, but if you are truly focused on showing the DFW Metroplex teams that your 08 Girls team is that good, I would say you would accept this and comply.

Finally, based on the above and outrageous posts from Borussia, gwgophers, lurkeruntilnow, etc…. I would say you may want to Google the following principles that our culture was founded on and ensure you understand the differences between Integrity and Morals (Ethics):

a.  Integrity
b.  Morals
c.  Sportsmanship
In response to funtowatchsocr... Um..., you know what, on second thought, nevermind...

Did he/she really write "and to ensure that you have the appropriate opportunity to market your 08 Girls accomplishments..."???

I guess we don't want Nike or Adidas getting sold a bill of goods on Kicks '08, er, I mean, Kicks '07, er I mean Kicks '07/'08, er I mean Kicks 30% '07...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:26 pm

I love NTX soccer it is pure entertainment:cheers:  I am telling you if they ever started a reality show for NTX soccer it would rival “toddlers in tiaras”...I know it would rank high on my DVR recording priority list.

Back to top Go down

Post by 007shaken 16/09/13, 12:31 pm

Wow, ask for some simple scores and you get War and Peace....
007shaken
007shaken
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 16/09/13, 12:38 pm

bigtex wrote:I love NTX soccer it is pure entertainment:cheers:   I am telling you if they ever started a reality show for NTX soccer it would rival “toddlers in tiaras”...I know it would rank high on my DVR recording priority list.  
Bigtex: also sad u know about toddlers in tiaras..if that is a show..you a honey boo boo fan too? That second on the dvr?

You should have watch parties!!

Very Happy 
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:43 pm

boilerjoe_96 wrote:
bigtex wrote:I love NTX soccer it is pure entertainment:cheers:   I am telling you if they ever started a reality show for NTX soccer it would rival “toddlers in tiaras”...I know it would rank high on my DVR recording priority list.  
Bigtex: also sad u know about toddlers in tiaras..if that is a show..you a honey boo boo fan too?  That second on the dvr?

You should have watch parties!!

Very Happy 
I had a watch honey boo boo marathon party Joe- don't you remember you were there Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:49 pm

if anyone is watching anything other than Breaking Bad, The League, and futbol you are serious need of a DVR reprogramming!!

oh and Housewives of New Jersey.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:50 pm

Oh and by the way- as you know I have three daughters......so for me to pretend I do not know about those shows is a lost cause. I admittedly lost control of my household years ago (if I ever had it- can't remember ;>)- so I guess you can take my man card the next time we play you. Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:53 pm

Thats why I have as many TVs in my house as I do.. no matter what I can just hop to another room and resume my programming.. not to be bothered with whatever the heck may or may not be going on in the rest of the house.. haha

Anyone up for some FIFA 14 once out?? Come on now... any takers??

Back to top Go down

Post by bigeric2 16/09/13, 12:57 pm

All this thread needs is the guy with the rockin Miley Cyrus avatar to bless it now... Oh, and some other game scores
(Why do I have a feeling the 07 division is going to be quite entertaining here now??)

Eric Spivey
Solar Abbott 07
Team Manager
2/1/2015 Recruiting needs:  Goalie
bigeric2
bigeric2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://solarabbott.com/teams/solar-chelsea-abbott-07/

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 16/09/13, 12:57 pm

I was?  Man...must have had too much of your special homemade honey beer beer.

My dvr has disney shows, I manage to get Duck Dynasty though.  My dd's(4 of them) and wife control it, I'm too busy posting on soccer forums and figuring out how to get my dd on the real kicks 07 team.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 12:58 pm

That Avatar is like a train wreck.. you have to look closer and closer every time you see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 007shaken 16/09/13, 01:02 pm

Borussia
FC Xtreme in SDL listed as 07. Sting Central Martin not designated in DIAL. Both playing 06 - do you know if they are 07 or 06 teams?
007shaken
007shaken
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 01:03 pm

FC Xtreme in SDL is an 06 squad.  All were roster checked last weekend. haha

On Sting Central I am trying to verify for FBR purposes... they better not have any of those Sting Central Diaz players playing down over there.. pirat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 01:10 pm

I'm including this thread in my Sociology Ph.D. thesis titles "The 3-Year Cycle of NTX Academy Soccer Parent Insanity"...

First the '01's, then the '04's, now the '07's...

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 16/09/13, 01:15 pm

Borussia wrote:Thats why I have as many TVs in my house as I do.. no matter what I can just hop to another room and resume my programming.. not to be bothered with whatever the heck may or may not be going on in the rest of the house.. haha

Anyone up for some FIFA 14 once out?? Come on now... any takers??
Get Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and we'll talk.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 01:17 pm

I have never played anything other than FIFA since EA rolled it out... Give me some Pros on PES and I may pick it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/09/13, 01:17 pm

By the way as it relates to scores…I will not be posting scores for Dallas Rush Dynamo 07 win or lose. Others are welcome to. I just don’t believe in doing that at this age and I think (in general) it has little value. To me at this age it is ALL about development and if score become the focus for parents/coaches then all is lost (IMHO).

Also, if the primary goal is development, does scores really indicate which team was most successful in meeting that objective? You would have to watch the game to know that (i.e. which coach moved the girls around to various positions, which coach worked on developmental concepts, which coach just played it through their best players to win).

The time will come when winning will be much more important, but it is not now. There is a pendulum between development and results and I believe it is important to keep that pendulum leaning toward development as long as possible.

Again this just MHO….when the time comes to start FBR- I guess I will PM the results. But how much meaning could FBR have right now and more importantly how much meaning should it have right now? Just my 2 cents and to explain why I am not posting our results.

Back to top Go down

Post by 007shaken 16/09/13, 01:19 pm

Borussia wrote:FC Xtreme in SDL is an 06 squad.  All were roster checked last weekend. haha

On Sting Central I am trying to verify for FBR purposes... they better not have any of those Sting Central Diaz players playing down over there.. pirat 
I thought the league might have mislabeled FCX. Curious what you find out on Sting C. I know Jack was trying to pull together an '07 squad.
007shaken
007shaken
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next