North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LHGCL CCP Rule Printed Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

LHGCL CCP Rule Printed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LHGCL CCP Rule Printed Empty LHGCL CCP Rule Printed

Post by Packrabbit 01/11/14, 10:23 am

Hey Gang, earlier we posted the Boys CPP Rule earlier, and although the official goals of the 2 version's goals are similar, the rules supporting those shared goals are radically different.  Below is the actual Girl Rule and its wording (Excluding the word, "Collision", which has been substituted for "Club".)
Current Rule Uses and Commentary in Red.

LHGCL Collision Pass Rule:

G. Collusion Pass Player:  The LHGCL board of directors believes that the rule was incorporated in order to
fulfill two basic needs:
Idea  Foster the development of players by allowing them to participate within their own club at a higher level of competition without the commitment of a roster
transfer. ie,
Idea To assist teams that may be short sided due to injury, illness, or other (less sufficient players) commitments.
Idea Other Approved Collusion Pass Player Uses:
*  To prevent weaker sister teams from being relegated
*  For stronger team to send proxies to weaker teams for matches vs divisional contenders'  to influence divisional championships.

1. A “Collusion Pass Player” is defined as a Player that meets all of the following conditions:... the boys rule has a few more requirements than this..

a. The Collusion Pass Player shall be a North Texas State Soccer Association
(“NTSSA”) Registered Competitive Player; CHECK:  Player is breathing, the correct age verified.
b. The Collusion Pass Player shall be a member of a NTSSA Competitive Club.  CHECK:  They are a member of the club, right?
"C":  There ain't one... Boys CPP Rule: Player may only play in higher division within their age group, or older level team.

2. A Collusion Pass Player may play League games for other teams within their Club (referred to as “Receiving Teams” herein) under all of the following restrictions

a. A Collusion Pass Player may not “play down” for a team in a younger age group (e.g., an under-15 Club Pass Player may not play on an under-14
Receiving Team); Check.  14 yr olds can't go play for in the U-12 division... yet.
b. A Collusion Pass Player may appear on one and only one Game Day Roster on a given day;

3. A Receiving Team may include Collusion Pass Players on their Game Day Rosters for League games under all of the following restrictions

a. A Receiving Team may include a maximum of 3 Club Pass Players on a single Game Day Roster and must comply with their Game Day Roster limit; Should the addition of Collusion Pass Player(s) cause the Receiving Team to exceed their Game Day Roster maximum, the Receiving Team must remove the appropriate number of their rostered Players to comply with the Receiving Team’s Game Day Roster limit. I am sooo confused, so what if a higher level sister team sends us 3 CPP players ... what do we do these other girls that showed to their teams's game?  Shocked ... wait, ok, they give us example below...

For example, suppose an under-14 Receiving Team with a Game Day Roster limit of 18 Players has 17 Players on its roster. If a request is approved for 3 Club Player Pass Players to play for that Receiving Team on a given day, then the Receiving Team must remove at least 2 of its rostered Players from their Game Day Roster to accommodate the 3 Club Pass players and to comply with their Game Day Roster limit of 18 Players. Rostered Players that are removed from the Game Day Roster for this reason may sit on the bench, but may not be dressed in their game uniform. O-KAY- I get it, I'm so embarrassed! They can come, but just not in their soccer uniforms... well, that's good, we don't have to ban them from their game. whew.

b. In the final three League games of the Soccer Year, A Receiving Team may include 1 Club Pass Player on their Game Day Roster. Should the addition of Collusion Pass Player(s) cause the Receiving Team to exceed their Game Day Roster maximum, the Receiving Team must remove the appropriate number of their rostered Players to comply with the Receiving Team’s Game Day Roster limit. Boys:  CPP disallowed after classic league 75% completed.

c. A Receiving Team may include Collusion Pass Players on their Game Day Roster if the Receiving Team submits the Collusion Pass Player request on or before the posted deadline. All instructions and deadlines for Collusion Pass Player Requests can be found at www.girlsclassicleague.com. The Receiving Team must follow all rules with regard to uniforms (i.e. no duplicate numbers. Refer to LHGCL rules section IV paragraph J). This will be watched very closely. Abuse of the rule will not be tolerated.

The Collusion Pass Player is not required to have a North Texas State Soccer Association Release from their Rostered Team. It is up to the Club to mediate any issues amongst their teams/parents/coaches relating to Collusion Player Pass.  
The LH customer hot line (80n-tx-fraud) is currently experiencing technical difficulties at this time.

The LHGCL Board of Directors reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any Collusion Pass Player.
Any Collusion Player, without a heartbeat, that knowingly participates in a sister's team match, will be severely disciplined.

Any coach/team utilizing a Collusion Pass Player outside of these rules will be considered to have played and Ineligible Player and will be subject to sanctions/discipline under the rules governing use of an Ineligible Player.

Translated:  Any Coach/Club able to violate this rule is too stupid to be allowed on a sideline or in a club office, isn't safe without supervision.

Last edited by Packrabbit on 01/11/14, 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling/editing error created by auto-check)

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

LHGCL CCP Rule Printed Empty Re: LHGCL CCP Rule Printed

Post by Guest 01/11/14, 11:37 am

It's a terrible rule.  The worst part of the rule is 2b. Why are the girls limited to one game a day?  My daughter has played 3 games in one day, plenty of times at tournaments.

I think LH's is intentionly trying to stifle the development of the players. I think 6 games per day is a much more appropriate number. Well, 6 games if they have practice and a skill session on that day. Otherwise 8 games per day is probably better, more development. Actually, if she's really good, she can probably play 10 games per day. I think it would be worth it from the humanitarian aspect alone, just think about all that player development. Actually, I don't think there should be any limit on the number of games they can play. If their body temperature is warm enough to melt snow in August, that should be good enough. Having a pulse a waaaaaay overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 01/11/14, 12:03 pm

Quite unfair to the big clubs that their players should face having to play 3-4 games a day...every weekend. I appreciate the benevolence of LH keeping those girls from having to play so much (until tournaments). Oh, I see what the small clubs are trying to do here...collude and basically force the big clubs to play their top players in every game with every team in their hierarchy. I can't support this. Lol.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnerd 02/11/14, 07:43 pm

Everyone is talking like it's only the big clubs that can abuse this rule, but today I saw it can happen with any club. A club I don't consider large but has two '00 teams, one in D2 and one in D3 sent one of its better d2 players to go play with the D3 team as they played the 1st place D3 team. It wasn't a case of injuries and needing players as they had 5-6 subs without her. She must have just needed some additional "development".  She didn't start but played ~75% of the game and scored a goal in their win. I didn't really like this rule before as applied in the girls and now I really don't like it. It has been my opinion that you should only be able to play up like the boys rule is set. The parents on that team must be real proud that they brought in someone not normally on team for the win. I would much rather play the team as it is set and then let the chips fall where they may.

sportsnerd
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/11/14, 08:01 am

I wasn't paying attention the first time I read this. That's a big deal. Change the players, change the result, change the division standings.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 03/11/14, 08:10 am

OLJW wrote:I wasn't paying attention the first time I read this.  That's a big deal. Change the players, change the result, change the division standings.

They play again Tuesday, but the d2 team plays at the same time... To be fair (what does that mean), I heard it wasn't ALL CPP, but it didn't hurt to have some help.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 03/11/14, 08:45 am

sportsnerd wrote:Everyone is talking like it's only the big clubs that can abuse this rule, but today I saw it can happen with any club. A club I don't consider large but has two '00 teams, one in D2 and one in D3 sent one of its better d2 players to go play with the D3 team as they played the 1st place D3 team. It wasn't a case of injuries and needing players as they had 5-6 subs without her. She must have just needed some additional "development".  She didn't start but played ~75% of the game and scored a goal in their win. I didn't really like this rule before as applied in the girls and now I really don't like it. It has been my opinion that you should only be able to play up like the boys rule is set. The parents on that team must be real proud that they brought in someone not normally on team for the win. I would much rather play the team as it is set and then let the chips fall where they may.

Most parents on the team probably won't care unless their DD was the one who specifically lost playing time.  They are likely more interested in the benefit to their DD of potentially not having to requalify.

Last edited by Lefty on 03/11/14, 09:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnerd 03/11/14, 09:00 am

D3, the CPP was not the only player on the field but she did make a difference. Obviously scoring a goal and then the attention to her made the other players better. One of their regular players was probably their best player on the field that day, but would it have played out the same if the support of this other player had not been there? take her off and maybe they don't hold up the ball as much, maybe the others aren't quite as free in other parts of the field. I just think you should play the games with what got you there in the first place. The final score was 4-3 so maybe its a tie if CPP is not there or maybe the results flip, but we will never know and that just doesn't seem fair to the girls that are working their butts off to get to the position that they are currently in.

sportsnerd
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by textigerfan 03/11/14, 10:48 am

I doubt anyone is going to play on Tuesday this week.
textigerfan
textigerfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob 03/11/14, 11:28 am

Tuesday predictions sure to go wrong:
Rain 1 LHGCL Games 0

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 03/11/14, 11:42 am

sportsnerd wrote:D3, the CPP was not the only player on the field but she did make a difference. Obviously scoring a goal and then the attention to her made the other players better. One of their regular players was probably their best player on the field that day, but would it have played out the same if the support of this other player had not been there? take her off and maybe they don't hold up the ball as much, maybe the others aren't quite as free in other parts of the field. I just think you should play the games with what got you there in the first place. The final score was 4-3 so maybe its a tie if CPP is not there or maybe the results flip, but we will never know and that just doesn't seem fair to the girls that are working their butts off to get to the position that they are currently in.

I don't disagree with you at all. Really dislike the rule as it is used. I know it sounds like a double standard coming from me, but it is so misused that I can't defend it. I think some teams use it correctly, but those examples are fewer than the abuse...and the potential for abuse IMO. BTW-this one and another I have read are NOT big clubs lording over small. There is use/abuse everywhere. Just wish the morality police had jurisdiction over all people equally...and that MY morals were the judge-lol...of course that sounds like a lot of work.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob 03/11/14, 02:20 pm

Dad, did you also disagree with way Sting Garrett used the rule against Andro?

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnerd 03/11/14, 02:54 pm

The rule as written below is pretty clear that this should be used to play up, but then the 2nd part is where they get real ambiguous... who is to judge what the definition of short sided is???

Obviously in the case I illustrate above, the first part of the rule is being ignored. The second part is what would be up for debate... is only having 5 subs short sided? what is the threshold for this short sided caveat? without this gray area, the rule might be ok in that they could only play up to a higher level of competition...

Reading the boys interpretation of the rule, I think they did this much better then LHGCL... in the boys you have to play up in your age group or lateral and up in older groups... a D1 U14 boy could only CPP to a D1 U15... they could not play in their own division for any other team like in the Sting/Andro example. Much clearer rule and much more in the spirit of developing better players.

Club Pass Players
The LHGCL board of directors believes that the rule was incorporated in order to fulfill two basic needs:
Foster the development of players by allowing them to participate within their own club at a higher level of competition without the commitment of a roster transfer.
 To assist teams that may be short sided due to injury, illness, or other commitments.

sportsnerd
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 03/11/14, 04:39 pm

Noob wrote:Dad, did you also disagree with way Sting Garrett used the rule against Andro?    

Yes, assuming the facts are right...numbers of subs...the fact that it came down inter-division...yes, I don't like that. Impossible for me to certify intent, but it looks like a Sting win-win per the anecdotal evidence. I don't see a problem approaching a short stretch of games with a short bench (2-3) subs. If it is 1 sub, that makes me nervous...but that was not what was described.

Part of the reason I like our team is that we just move people around and play because all the girls offer something or they wouldn't be writing the check. Our girls had to earn theirs over the course of several years, so fighting up the ladder with the team you bleed and cry with is in our DNA. We didn't get a short cut.

Ppl2-ppl1-d3-d2-d2-?? Hopefully d1 next year.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 04/11/14, 04:23 pm

sportsnerd wrote:D3, the CPP was not the only player on the field but she did make a difference. Obviously scoring a goal and then the attention to her made the other players better. One of their regular players was probably their best player on the field that day, but would it have played out the same if the support of this other player had not been there? take her off and maybe they don't hold up the ball as much, maybe the others aren't quite as free in other parts of the field. I just think you should play the games with what got you there in the first place. The final score was 4-3 so maybe its a tie if CPP is not there or maybe the results flip, but we will never know and that just doesn't seem fair to the girls that are working their butts off to get to the position that they are currently in.

Couldn't agree with you more. Though we are a direct beneficiary of your negative result, I personally do not take any pleasure in it. We'll likely face a similar scenario come spring.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 04/11/14, 07:49 pm

D3, OLJW, sports, KnK, lefty, etc:
Which team/club are you talking about? Is it a state secret? Who is sending upper level players to lower level, healthy teams?

Can't whine & complain,
if you're not going to give a name. Cool

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnerd 04/11/14, 08:45 pm

I don't want to break the code of silence, the omerta, but it should be pretty obvious as it was stated they played the 1st place D3 (still top of table) on Sunday and won 4-3.

I can't name names, no one should name names. Don't ask me to name names.

sportsnerd
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 06/11/14, 07:43 am

Hmm, won 4-3 against top D3 team? Nope, doesn't ring a bell! scratch
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 06/11/14, 12:41 pm

InaB wrote:Hmm, won 4-3 against top D3 team? Nope, doesn't ring a bell! scratch

Good to see you back Ina...I figured you were laying low until AFTER Homecoming so Packrabbit would stop stalking you.

Hope you are well.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 06/11/14, 09:45 pm

dadof3 wrote:
InaB wrote:Hmm, won 4-3 against top D3 team? Nope, doesn't ring a bell! scratch

Good to see you back Ina...I figured you were laying low until AFTER Homecoming so Packrabbit would stop stalking you.

Hope you are well.
Geez... By happenstance, I bump into a pretty lady 4, 5, at most 6 times in a week and you're labelled for life...

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 06/11/14, 10:07 pm

Yes, I have to say that Pack might have gone overboard just a tad when he had that bi-plane drop off my homecoming mum from 29,000 feet. Unfortunately it wasn't a corsage it was really my mum. I couldn't believe that at her age she was able to grab that tree branch to break her fall. They think she may get out of the hospital before Christmas. Wink
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 07/11/14, 05:19 pm

sportsnerd wrote:I don't want to break the code of silence, the omerta, but it should be pretty obvious as it was stated they played the 1st place D3 (still top of table) on Sunday and won 4-3.

I can't name names, no one should name names. Don't ask me to name names.

That's a lot of names, without giving one. Lol.

Kidding aside, why give a free pass? Unless the facts are unclear CPP was improperly used, and as long as we don't call out individuals & intentions, why is it taboo to call out instances when the rule was used outside its stated goals?  It should be possible to highlight the team/clubs abusing the rule without calling out individuals.

Since its fairly obvious the rule is being widely used for competitive advantage, it is probable the Mustangs, themselves, have been abused by the rule and are retaliating, so they can stay competitive. Being a free-for-all, and until the rule is modified, why leave bullets in your own gun and NOT try to avoid relegation?  Since there aren't yet any consequences for misusing the rule, I can understand a team/club defending it LH bye... It would really stink to be relegated this year, just in time to see the rule amended next year.  However, for those teams trying to win a division championship, those coaches, DOC, etc, should be highly vigilant to disallow the appearance that CPP was used to buy a division title.  

That said, my heart goes goes out to the FW White and Andro groups trying to win their divisions. Hopefully, CPP doesn't influence the outcome of those races.

I have no doubt the rule will be amended for next year, but I am still hoping the LHGCL is able to ease the impact of CPP at the winter break. Until then, IMHO, illuminating instances of abuse is the best recourse... If you're not sure, don't accuse... If they have 18-20 dressed on game day, speak up!

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Spence 07/11/14, 06:22 pm

I have taken time to read over everyone's comments, allegations of wrong doing, etc... however, there are always two sides to a every story....

First, everyone is correct that we did use a 1 CP player; however, it was not used to gain a competitive edge over FWFC.  We were missing 3 players who all happen to be forwards. We had a need in a specific position so we used the CP.  I didn't "deactivate" the players unable to play because I was not at my max roster size.  
We have a total of 17 players on our roster; however, one of those is brand new to our team, which is why we wore our practice t-shirts in the game.  

Second, FWFC is too good of a team to say 1 player determined the outcome. I find it hard to believe people on this forum with such a vast knowledge of soccer would believe that 1 player would make that much of a difference to change the outcome of a game.

I have 3 teams (02, 00 & 98) in LH and I face CP players almost every week on every team.  I see several parents posted on this thread that they are against the CP; however, their own Coaches use it.  I even had a coach tell me after a game "you have to do what you can to win".... This was a coach who used (2) CP players from the LHGCL D1 team to play against us in D3, so in my experience I have seen small - medium - large clubs use it and not always for the right reasons. I believe the rule needs to be edited/amended/revised there is a opportunity for the rule to be abused.

The purpose of this post is not to plead my case but it is to give you information you didn't have before.
I will leave you (the fine people of this forum) to be the judge & jury in the matter of if I used the CP rule "unfairly".

Please feel free to ask me for more information or questions.

Coach James Spence
Mustangs FC 00 Navy
jcspence4@gmail.com
940-867-1467
Spence
Spence
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 07/11/14, 07:54 pm

Hi James, I admire your honesty. I have seen any number of teams facing the adversity of missing or injured players this season. My DD has been one of five out for a prolonged period of time. While I do understand the view that cpp is bad (especially as, the rule is written), I also know the other side. Our team played several games without using cpp players but with only 10-11 players.

I myself find the rule to be badly written. Why don't we start an online petition and submit the results to LH? If there was ever a worthy pole to set up, this would be it. I can create the pole to get it rolling.

InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by rockindaddy 08/11/14, 10:45 am

Mustangs FC - Spence wrote:I have taken time to read over everyone's comments, allegations of wrong doing, etc... however, there are always two sides to a every story....

First, everyone is correct that we did use a 1 CP player; however, it was not used to gain a competitive edge over FWFC.  We were missing 3 players who all happen to be forwards. We had a need in a specific position so we used the CP.  I didn't "deactivate" the players unable to play because I was not at my max roster size.  
We have a total of 17 players on our roster; however, one of those is brand new to our team, which is why we wore our practice t-shirts in the game.  

Second, FWFC is too good of a team to say 1 player determined the outcome. I find it hard to believe people on this forum with such a vast knowledge of soccer would believe that 1 player would make that much of a difference to change the outcome of a game.

I have 3 teams (02, 00 & 98) in LH and I face CP players almost every week on every team.  I see several parents posted on this thread that they are against the CP; however, their own Coaches use it.  I even had a coach tell me after a game "you have to do what you can to win".... This was a coach who used (2) CP players from the LHGCL D1 team to play against us in D3, so in my experience I have seen small - medium - large clubs use it and not always for the right reasons. I believe the rule needs to be edited/amended/revised there is a opportunity for the rule to be abused.

The purpose of this post is not to plead my case but it is to give you information you didn't have before.
I will leave you (the fine people of this forum) to be the judge & jury in the matter of if I used the CP rule "unfairly".

Please feel free to ask me for more information or questions.

Coach James Spence
Mustangs FC 00 Navy
jcspence4@gmail.com
940-867-1467

You just stated you where needing forwards so how can you claim you didn't use it for a competitive advantage. If you have 11 players able to play then it is always used as a competitive advantage. I don't blame you for doing it and it is within the rules so i don't claim like some others do that it is cheating, but please don't claim it is not for a competitive advantage.
rockindaddy
rockindaddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next