North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Thoughts? - Page 7 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Thoughts?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thoughts? - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts?

Post by timmyh 19/12/19, 01:28 pm

luis andres wrote:Come on guys. Don’t have to take everything to the heart. I’m just messing with you all. But I’m glad to see the forum wake up. I’m joking. I’ll take stab at you guys at times just to get back at y’all for the Kali Killer comment. Only fair. I know Solar Colvin is legit. It’s all fun and games. Don’t take my humor to the heart.

Just because you're being made fun of for posting unimpressive videos with over-the-top braggadocio is no reason to back off and say you're just joking.  Nobody here gave you the same courtesy when we disagreed with you and came to the consensus that your player probably isn't in the conversation for being the "greatest-of-all-time."  
I firmly believe that you are stronger than needing to scurry back to Cali with the "I was just messing around" defense.  Your statements about how Missimo and Byars and the Solar '03s couldn't make it in SoCal proves that you have it in you to keep up the fight. Don't go, Luis.  Respond with strength (probably with more videos and details about your obviously vast experience and expertise regarding soccer unicorns).

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pico 19/12/19, 07:17 pm

Feliz Navidad jotos

Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 20/12/19, 06:55 am

timmyh wrote:
luis andres wrote:Come on guys. Don’t have to take everything to the heart. I’m just messing with you all. But I’m glad to see the forum wake up. I’m joking. I’ll take stab at you guys at times just to get back at y’all for the Kali Killer comment. Only fair. I know Solar Colvin is legit. It’s all fun and games. Don’t take my humor to the heart.

Just because you're being made fun of for posting unimpressive videos with over-the-top braggadocio is no reason to back off and say you're just joking.  Nobody here gave you the same courtesy when we disagreed with you and came to the consensus that your player probably isn't in the conversation for being the "greatest-of-all-time."  
I firmly believe that you are stronger than needing to scurry back to Cali with the "I was just messing around" defense.  Your statements about how Missimo and Byars and the Solar '03s couldn't make it in SoCal proves that you have it in you to keep up the fight. Don't go, Luis.  Respond with strength (probably with more videos and details about your obviously vast experience and expertise regarding soccer unicorns).

Well I gotta say I’m not very impressed with anything out of North Texas at the moment except for the Texans Samba little player who’s Dad had the courage to throw down his cards. You guys had to dig through the vault and pull out some cards stored away for the last 7 years cause no one here had anything to throw down for 2019. And in fact all I saw was 1 player that was a stud but not a unicorn. It’s almost 5 am here. I’m up wife’s in surgery but I decided to throw out my last post to you guys. Obviously I mention the #1 team in the USA is no longer a team. So what does that mean? That the #2 team becomes #1. And guess who’s daughter just joined that team? I got a new nickname for that team The “All State Kila” good luck to you all. See you at next Surf. If you have the guts to come down that is. We left our current team for reasons I can’t mention. But let’s just say it’s like when KD left the Thunder for the GS Warriors. I’ll leave it at that.

“There is a huge difference between a great soccer player and a stud that’s just a great goal scorer”

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/National/10/Girls/

Thoughts? - Page 7 Ed710b10

Last edited by luis andres on 21/12/19, 01:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybee8200 20/12/19, 09:34 am

Dude, quit living through your daughter’s soccer life. YOU probably left the team because you were debating with another dad on the team stating who the best player on the team is. Go attend to your wife and stop this petty crap.

Jaybee8200
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 20/12/19, 09:50 am

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 20/12/19, 10:34 am

He came
He saw
He trolled
Luis Andres, Olé lost a good one but probably gained some much needed silence and peace with you gone.
Poor wife probably suffered from a hernia given the weight she carries trying to remind you that she matters also.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 20/12/19, 10:36 am

BTW...Mountain View was a much better team skill wise and coaching wise than San Diego was at Surf Cup.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 20/12/19, 12:20 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:He came
He saw
He trolled
Luis Andres, Olé lost a good one but probably gained some much needed silence and peace with you gone.
Poor wife probably suffered from a hernia given the weight she carries trying to remind you that she matters also.

😂

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalTX14 20/12/19, 02:40 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:He came
He saw
He trolled

I think you got it wrong Chipz ..... it was Luis who had the hernia from carrying that enormous Chipz On His Shoulder Laughing

In all seriousness though .... you have to admire Luis' passion, persistence, and expert-level Trolling .... but these kids are just 10 years old .... let them have fun and enjoy the game without the burden of being the "Next Messiah" of Youth Soccer Development here in our Pay-4-Play model

ArsenalTX14
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 20/12/19, 07:05 pm

The Zombies are Alive....Can't say I didn't wake up the dead.

Thoughts? - Page 7 Backgr10

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 21/12/19, 03:39 am

Throwing down a flush... what you guys got 🐥

Fabi the Fabolous breaking down defenses with her dance moves while playing some Quarter Back in the process and pitching her curve balls. working to make her the next magic Johnson of girls soccer. 12/15/19 Flight 1 tournament of Champions
California South. Notice how smoothly she jukes her opponents jerking her body using her stutter step with her dance moves.

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 21/12/19, 06:20 am

Noticed!! And also while being observant, those attacking players weren’t nearly as aggressive as the NTX forwards would be. They looked kinda lazy. Not slighting “Fabi” but those skills would be “more” appreciated if seen under some intense pressure.

Tell me how accurate this scenario is...

Luis’s wife post surgery: Hun, could you get me some water please to take my pain meds?

Luis: Babe!! Could it wait, I’m putting the finishing touches on Fabi’s highlight video!! Those NTX guys are gonna be shaking in their cowboy boots!! How does this song sound?

Wife: *buzzes for male nurse*

Man go tend to your wife. scour this form past and present...no one posts vids of their kid on here nor do they expose their kids name. There are some people not wrapped so tight on the web and a simple disagreement can turn into something worse. That’s why discretion is also practiced on public forums.

In the end, Fabi looks good. Mix in a little humility from pops and she should have a bright future in SoCal...until NTX shows up.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 21/12/19, 09:28 am

Yep.. The best I have ever seen hands down. Better than Alexis or Trinity by far at this age. I would go all in if I were you Cali dude. No need to save for College there is a full ride D1 scholarship waiting and Olympic Gold 2.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 21/12/19, 01:09 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:Noticed!! And also while being observant, those attacking players weren’t nearly as aggressive as the NTX forwards would be. They looked kinda lazy. Not slighting “Fabi” but those skills would be “more” appreciated if seen under some intense pressure.

Luis’s wife post surgery: Hun, could you get me some water please to take my pain meds?

Luis: Babe!! Could it wait, I’m putting the finishing touches on Fabi’s highlight video!! Those NTX guys are gonna be shaking in their cowboy boots!! How does this song sound?

Man go tend to your wife. scour this form past and present...no one posts vids of their kid on here nor do they expose their kids name. There are some people not wrapped so tight on the web and a simple disagreement can turn into something worse. That’s why discretion is also practiced on public forums.

In the end, Fabi looks good. Mix in a little humility from pops and she should have a bright future in SoCal...until NTX shows up.

Come on now. You guys keep taking jabs at me and I keep dropping cards. This footage was last tournament. She can do the same on tougher defenses. You guys saw when playing cb role. Reason I’m leaving current team is so she can be let loose full time center mid. Current team throws her at cb when others can’t do the job. She’s plays defense and offense and can score.

Here’s a goal on #2 team Eagles

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-V-yWFkJA/?igshid=bec4a7xquk2i

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 21/12/19, 05:03 pm

Her IG page isn’t bad.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sprint 23/12/19, 11:09 am

The only thing that matters at this age is how tall are you?  How tall is your wife?  Being good at Ulittle means very little.  Hope she gets big and strong.

sprint
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 23/12/19, 12:41 pm

😂

Tell Messi 5’7”, Christian Pulisic 5’8”, and Rose Lavelle 5’4“ that!

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 23/12/19, 12:58 pm

Losblancos7 wrote:😂

For the women it’s 5’7” which is somewhat tall for a woman but Crystal Dunn is 5’1”.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 23/12/19, 01:31 pm

Did you really just compare some Ulittles to Messi, arguably the best the world has ever seen at the game, Pulisic, arguably the best the US has seen at the game, and Rose Lavelle, jury is still out on that one...

wow...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 23/12/19, 02:07 pm

AtThePitch wrote:

Did you really just compare some Ulittles to Messi, arguably the best the world has ever seen at the game, Pulisic, arguably the best the US has seen at the game, and Rose Lavelle, jury is still out on that one...

wow...

Take it as you may, I was just pointing out height isn’t the end all in soccer.

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 23/12/19, 02:16 pm

AtThePitch wrote:

wow...

You just proved my point. The two who you claim to be one of the best the world has ever seen and the USA has ever seen happen to be, well......short.

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 23/12/19, 02:19 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:

For the women it’s 5’7” which is somewhat tall for a woman but Crystal Dunn is 5’1”.

Chystal Dunn is very good! She reminds me of Marcelo in the sense that she gives a lot of help in the attacking area even though she’s a left back.

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 23/12/19, 02:28 pm

Losblancos7 wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

wow...

You just proved my point. The two who you claim to be one of the best the world has ever seen and the USA has ever seen happen to be, well......short.

So you take that and run with all the short ones are the best ones. Haha

Grasping a bit are you...

CR7
Zlatan
Cruyff
Puyol
Pique
Pogba
Ramos

Shall I go on...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Losblancos7 23/12/19, 02:33 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
Losblancos7 wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

wow...

So you take that and run with all the short ones are the best ones. Haha

Grasping a bit are you...

CR7
Zlatan
Cruyff
Puyol
Pique
Pogba
Ramos

Shall I go on...

I don’t think you are following me. I never said short players are the best ones. I just said being tall isn’t the end all! CR7 happens to be my favorite player by the way. All of those you mentioned are great players.

Losblancos7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sprint 23/12/19, 02:34 pm

[quote="Losblancos7"][quote="AtThePitch"][quote="Losblancos7"]😂

Tell Messi 5’7”, Christian Pulisic 5’8”, and Rose Lavelle 5’4“ that![/quote]

wow...[/quote]

Take it as you may, I was just pointing out height isn’t the end all in soccer.[/quote]

Not fair to compare the men's game with the women's game. Two completely different games and not even really the same sport. Different attributes successful for players in each one.

Sam Mewis, Carly Lloyd, Linsday Huran et all say hi. If you are not a large and strong girl, you better be very very fast and agile. I did not see top level speed in the video clips posted.

A skilled, even dare I say Unicorn, with respect to skill on the ball will get pushed aside in the girls game unless she is really big and strong or super fast when she is 16 or 17. Therefore, the most important thing to look at when evaluating a 10 year old for future stardom is how big are her parents and were they high level athletes.

sprint
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 23/12/19, 03:07 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:Noticed!! And also while being observant, those attacking players weren’t nearly as aggressive as the NTX forwards would be. They looked kinda lazy. Not slighting “Fabi” but those skills would be “more” appreciated if seen under some intense pressure.

might be fast and aggressive, so you win a few games that mean nothing. Psycho parent will ruin it for her....Good luck killing her fun

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next