North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Thoughts? - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Thoughts?

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thoughts? - Page 8 Empty Re: Thoughts?

Post by KicknBalls 23/12/19, 03:07 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:Noticed!! And also while being observant, those attacking players weren’t nearly as aggressive as the NTX forwards would be. They looked kinda lazy. Not slighting “Fabi” but those skills would be “more” appreciated if seen under some intense pressure.

Tell me how accurate this scenario is...

Luis’s wife post surgery: Hun, could you get me some water please to take my pain meds?

Luis: Babe!! Could it wait, I’m putting the finishing touches on Fabi’s highlight video!! Those NTX guys are gonna be shaking in their cowboy boots!! How does this song sound?

Wife: *buzzes for male nurse*

Man go tend to your wife. scour this form past and present...no one posts vids of their kid on here nor do they expose their kids name. There are some people not wrapped so tight on the web and a simple disagreement can turn into something worse. That’s why discretion is also practiced on public forums.

In the end, Fabi looks good. Mix in a little humility from pops and she should have a bright future in SoCal...until NTX shows up.

might be fast and aggressive, so you win a few games that mean nothing. Psycho parent will ruin it for her....Good luck killing her fun

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 23/12/19, 03:15 pm

KicknBalls wrote:
WinTheChipzRdown wrote:Noticed!! And also while being observant, those attacking players weren’t nearly as aggressive as the NTX forwards would be. They looked kinda lazy. Not slighting “Fabi” but those skills would be “more” appreciated if seen under some intense pressure.

Tell me how accurate this scenario is...

Luis’s wife post surgery: Hun, could you get me some water please to take my pain meds?

Luis: Babe!! Could it wait, I’m putting the finishing touches on Fabi’s highlight video!! Those NTX guys are gonna be shaking in their cowboy boots!! How does this song sound?

Wife: *buzzes for male nurse*

Man go tend to your wife. scour this form past and present...no one posts vids of their kid on here nor do they expose their kids name. There are some people not wrapped so tight on the web and a simple disagreement can turn into something worse. That’s why discretion is also practiced on public forums.

In the end, Fabi looks good. Mix in a little humility from pops and she should have a bright future in SoCal...until NTX shows up.

might be fast and aggressive, so you win a few games that mean nothing. Psycho parent will ruin it for her....Good luck killing her fun

He comes across as more of the extra proud parent. Feels like he is on to something and posts such things as this because he is stimulated by his recent move to a bigger club and is ready for her to get the notoriety he feels she deserves or is in line to receive. It will or won’t happen. How he deals with the outcome will determine a lot. I think she’s good. Can’t wait to play against her.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 23/12/19, 10:46 pm

sprint wrote:The only thing that matters at this age is how tall are you?  How tall is your wife?  Being good at Ulittle means very little.  Hope she gets big and strong.

Did you say height? Not very important in soccer and neither is top speed. Lower body strength, balance, change of speed, reaction time, how technical the player is. Those things will get you way further than plain size , speed, and height. The big strong over sized soccer player is not a problem for her. She goes up against the Goliaths and does just fine plus she'll run right by them because they can't move laterally well. She has the potential to be a quality midfielder that can run the show one day.

Wife is 5'6" I'm 5'10" If she is 5'6 she'll be just fine. Wife is a super athlete. Her Dad was a famous professional cyclist who holds many of the endurance records for cycling from the late 60's and 70's until today in his country of Colombia. She's got his stamina. She is faster than the average girl playing soccer, I wouldn't say she's the fastest but quicker to react and change her speed than most. Will win the 50/50 balls. Above average technical skills for her age. High IQ, Great vision and great touch to deliver accurate passes. Defensively she is a natural. Would like for her to be a little bit more aggressive and selfish on offense when dribbling & attacking to solely score but we are working on that. They call her Fabi the Flash.

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 26/12/19, 12:32 am

By the way boys are just better at soccer than girls. I bet this 8 year old boy is better than the best 9 year old girl out there. Girls that are really good are rare. https://youtu.be/SvTkvs7CnOY

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 26/12/19, 02:13 pm

luis andres wrote:By the way boys are just better at soccer than girls. I bet this 8 year old boy is better than the best 9 year old girl out there. Girls that are really good are rare.  https://youtu.be/SvTkvs7CnOY

You sound like an 8yr old boy.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 27/12/19, 12:04 am

😮

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 30/12/19, 01:55 pm

luis andres wrote:By the way boys are just better at soccer than girls. I bet this 8 year old boy is better than the best 9 year old girl out there. Girls that are really good are rare.  https://youtu.be/SvTkvs7CnOY

Seen better at this age...probably could be better but crazy parent taking the fun out of it

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 13/01/20, 12:54 am

For the ones that doubted my goat couldn't score on top defenses. Here She is grinding out this goal against the #2 ranked team in the nation with her off balance shot in today's Finals.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/01/20, 07:32 am

Looks like she’s still with her same club

Sucks y’all lost 4-1...should have left her on defense maybe?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/01/20, 07:38 am

Looks like they beat y’all twice...tsk tsk

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 13/01/20, 04:22 pm

Still with same club until after state cup. Like the old saying goes the better team will always win vs the best player on the field. No doubt they are the better team but the scores are not reflective of the game. Game was 2-1 for the majority of the game until our defense collapsed and game became out of reach. Missing a key player too, She was sick. Previous tournament finals game when full squad was present was a tie in regulation and lost in penalties. They are the #2 ranked team in the nation for some reason. Our current team is proud to compete.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/01/20, 04:29 pm

Y’all kill me with the rankings angle.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 13/01/20, 05:49 pm

luis andres wrote:Still with same club until after state cup. Like the old saying goes the better team will always win vs the best player on the field. No doubt they are the better team but the scores are not reflective of the game. Game was 2-1 for the majority of the game  until our defense collapsed and game became out of reach. Missing a key player too, She was sick. Previous tournament finals  game when full squad was present was a tie in regulation and lost in penalties. They are the #2 ranked team in the nation for some reason. Our current team is proud to compete.

quote "LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES THE BETTER TEAM WILL ALWAYS WIN VS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD"

first of all, this is not an old saying.
it has too many words and does not flow off of the tongue smoothly.
Try this: AN OLD SAYING GOES,THE BETTER TEAM WINS ALWAYS, VERSUS THE BEST KID.
now it is a haiku, and in about 5 score it can qualify as an "old saying"
Goofy azz dude!

quote "GAME WAS 2-1 FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE GAME  UNTIL OUR DEFENSE COLLAPSED AND GAME BECAME OUT OF REACH"

2ndly , who had 2 points at this juncture, I'd bet not yall?!?!
Also you have absolutely zero team etiquette. a habitual bus thrower you are!
Goofy azz dude!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 14/01/20, 05:44 am

For this current team sure no team etiquette. Written them off for a while. I believed in them before but soon realized why coach always put my goat on defense at the cb position. So they won’t get blown out. Pull her off the team. They fall off the top 10 us rankings chart. Done... next chapter

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 14/01/20, 05:51 am

As far as the rankings they pretty spot on. For sure this Eagles team is better than Solar Colvin or Texans Samba. Your teams are accurately ranked. No way you guys beat the top 3 in cas. Based on past results and seen your top 2 teams play.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 14/01/20, 05:56 am

Y’all keep hating while I keep dropping cards. Waiting on you guys to drop cards. I can still hear pins hitting the floor. That’s how quiet it is

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 14/01/20, 09:24 am

Well, soon those pins will create a nice harmony for you and you can come here anytime and enjoy it.
You posting a video of your daughter scoring one goal isn’t anything that’ll shake things up. It’s probably instagram worthy for a few likes but nobody is gonna google Fabi Fabuloso the Flash Fontaine. Damn shame though how you are bashing your current team.

You and this damn national rankings though...
I get it, your daughters team defeated the same team that eliminated her team from SCopa so you want to carry that “honor” as far as it could go.
Let’s be clear though, how can you not take those rankings with a grain of salt being that most these teams don’t play each other regularly?
Forget about the past and that 7v7 format your baby excelled in. NTX and CS will have their day and then....your a$$ will know everything IS bigger in Texas.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 15/01/20, 06:41 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:Well, soon those pins will create a nice harmony for you and you can come here anytime and enjoy it.
You posting a video of your daughter scoring one goal isn’t anything that’ll shake things up. It’s probably instagram worthy for a few likes but nobody is gonna google Fabi Fabuloso the Flash Fontaine. Damn shame though how you are bashing your current team.

I get it, your daughters team defeated the same team that eliminated her team from SCopa so you want to carry that “honor” as far as it could go.
Let’s be clear though, how can you not take those rankings with a grain of salt being that most these teams don’t play each other regularly?
Forget about the past and that 7v7 format your baby excelled in. NTX and CS will have their day and then....your a$$ will know everything IS bigger in Texas.

😂 1 video. Come on now. I’ve been dropping them since I’ve been posting on here. You guys have nothing to show. I’ve shown defense, offense, speed, reaction time, IQ. Shown it all and all I’ve seen here is a couple of nice moves and goals. No need for super copa or N Texas tournaments. Y’all know where the real deal is. And that’s Cal South. See you all there and be ready to get crushed when coming down.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 15/01/20, 06:55 am

luis andres wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:Well, soon those pins will create a nice harmony for you and you can come here anytime and enjoy it.

😂 1 video. Come on now. I’ve been dropping them since I’ve been posting on here. You guys have nothing to show. I’ve shown defense, offense, speed, reaction time, IQ. Shown it all and all I’ve seen here is a couple of nice moves and goals. No need for super copa or N Texas tournaments. Y’all know where the real deal is. And that’s Cal South. See you all there and be ready to get crushed when coming down.

What you are showing are some serious insecurities and need for validation. Grow up man and go enjoy one of the many other outdoor activities you have in Cali, or just smoke a blunt and chill, its legal there. tongue
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 15/01/20, 12:18 pm

Alright man. I’ll smoke one to that 😂... farewell then, fellow people from down south. We’ll just have to ride and do our dance elsewhere. Next state....Peace.

Props though. You guys got some good teams here. That’s why I came here first looking for the right hand of cards...

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 16/01/20, 11:49 am

Sometimes I think Luis is a 10 year old kid who is trolling us with his sisters soccer vids. There's no frigging way a grown sensible man would post these basic azz videos whilst simultaneously claiming GOAT status for his child. the submitted evidence does not support said claim. Everyone on here can post 10 hours worth of footage of their kid doing whatever the heck that was supposed to be. Its amazing how this short azz propaganda clip stops so abruptly, why is that Luis?!?! Huh?! Huh?! I wonder did she dribble through the entire team? did she throw the perfect assist? Or did she lose possession? we all know the answer lol.  

LUIS,
IF YOU KEEP CAMPAIGNING YOUR GONNA F AROUND AND GET ELECTED!!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 16/01/20, 12:14 pm

she hustles to tackle the ball, she fights to keep it, she does some kind of super spin move whilst simultaneously gaining sole possession followed immediately by footwork that drops the next kid to their knees and then calmly picks a corner and finishes off the keeper. Every kid on the other team was hustling and in the right place AND IT DID NOT MATTER!
Luis, show me 1 video of yours doing anything close to this and I will concede. the people can decide.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/01/20, 08:09 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:

she hustles to tackle the ball, she fights to keep it, she does some kind of super spin move whilst simultaneously gaining sole possession followed immediately by footwork that drops the next kid to their knees and then calmly picks a corner and finishes off the keeper. Every kid on the other team was hustling and in the right place AND IT DID NOT MATTER!
Luis, show me 1 video of yours doing anything close to this and I will concede. the people can decide.

Man I guess you don’t know much about soccer if this little offensive drive on boys who don’t even belong on her league try to loosely defend her. I’ve shown it all from defense to offense, technical ability, speed, reaction time, relentless fighter. Assists, IQ, vs boys and top girls, you name it. So don’t try to think this little 9 second Clío you posted is impressing anyone. Like I said l, we moving on, and gonna take our dance elsewhere. Mia is impressive and would love to see her 1v1 vs my goat 🐐. Until we cross paths. Headed to Florida to see what type of cards they got out there. But I’ll leave you guys with the link to my goat’s soccer channel incase you forgot how she got the whole package... https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZXdZ9fI5SXPgQ71SgEJanA

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 17/01/20, 10:44 pm

Luis, you, just like most imbeciles, have zero ability to listen, process information and dialogue.
I will post the same video again, the way to shut me up is not to reply with a slew of pathetic 3rd grade pseudo adjectives drunkly slung together but with your own 10 second video rebuttal that is aesthetically pleasing and therefore worthy of debate. when I want to read your life story I will buy the book. Post a superior video or leave Txsoccer with head held low. Goofy azz dude!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 19/01/20, 12:54 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:Luis, you, just like most imbeciles, have zero ability to listen, process information and dialogue.
I will post the same video again, the way to shut me up is not to reply with a slew of pathetic 3rd grade pseudo adjectives drunkly slung together but with your own 10 second video rebuttal that is aesthetically pleasing and therefore worthy of debate. when I want to read your life story I will buy the book. Post a superior video or leave Txsoccer with head held low. Goofy azz dude!

Like I mentioned before and my signature says. There is a big difference between a great scorer and a great soccer player. Nothing you have posted can top my videos.
Your 10 second clips don’t say much and to top it all off it’s all indoor too against some questionable defense. Where’s the highlight Clíp vs Solar Colvin. That’s what I want to see. Then you got my attention. Til then ciao. Nothing out here in Texas for us.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 19/01/20, 08:29 pm

luis andres wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:Luis, you, just like most imbeciles, have zero ability to listen, process information and dialogue.

Like I mentioned before and my signature says. There is a big difference between a great scorer and a great soccer player. Nothing you have posted can top my videos.
Your 10 second clips don’t say much and to top it all off it’s all indoor too against some questionable defense. Where’s the highlight Clíp vs Solar Colvin. That’s what I want to see. Then you got my attention. Til then ciao. Nothing out here in Texas for us.

Damn Beautiful Mind he just performed a “drop mic” on ya 😂😂

Piece together the footage I sent you. Or better yet...let him walk away.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next