North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

No Rankings yet....just my observations! - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Post by SdadX2 19/05/11, 05:26 pm

1v1 phenom wrote:
RoidRage wrote:I will post a new rankings after all the May tourneys are finished....however, here are some of my observations so far:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Yes but I dont see Rowdies or FCDP getting beat by Waco Lady Blast or taking a tie with Samba like Webb has. I guess you could say you don't see FCD beating Webb either...since it hasn't happened. At least I don't recall in the Spring it happening, including the last time with the newest FCD additionsThe 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3. I would drop Fever and add Dynamo in here.

The breakup of Stavou will be significant...they were a very good and skilled team and their former players will help other teams get better and could change the rankings.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good! Good team should be in the top 6
Rangel has been banging it with the big girls in 01 tourneys and has played in the most tourneys besides Webb02. Will this toughen them up and make them more physical?

Where is TFC Elite? My 2 cents, If you take the better players off the TFC teams the rest of the TFC teams may dissolve due to being less competitive.Probably wont see to much of this team.

Teams that are rising:
Waco Blast(maybe maybe not...how many DT South guests made a differance) Just one. Will improve by playing the better teams.Time will tell.
Polaris( finished undefeated in Spring..just won Legends tourney beating FCD Renfro, DT South 03, Sting West Okeefe.)
Sting West Okeefe(not ranked in final TOP20, but beat FCD Renfro and DT South 03 and both those teams are top 20 teams)
ANDROMEDA Patt(held there own against Dynamo in PT Champioship

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Post by SdadX2 19/05/11, 05:38 pm

1v1 phenom wrote:
tmcc wrote:
1v1,

Just curious as to why you would drop Fever? They tied Glotz twice and beat them once in their last three match ups. And, Fever also beat DT South just a month or two ago.

Dynamo has also tied Glotz the past couple of times they played but has hasent beaten them. Dynamo has beaten Kat I know that it was awhile back but its the same Dynamo girls plus Stav girls now. And Webb has 6 new girls from whenever that loss took place. At least try and stay with games that have taken place in 2011 for a comparison. I get it, you don't like Webb. I usually like what you post, but you seem to be going out of your way to point out Webb losses or ties without giving or comparing the other side of the story...i.e. your comment of your not seeing FCD lose to Blast or tie Feet, but you conveniently leave out the most recent 2 games between FCD and Webb. I think the top 3 teams as stated could beat one another on any given day, perhaps you don'tDT South also loss to Solar-East at the end of last year. DT South is up and down.

Dynamo beat Fever the last time yall played I think it was a Plano Tourny. Should be a good game when your teams play each other again.

Moving Dynamo up is just what I think your teams are very close. As always we have to play the games thats what makes it so much fun.

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SdadX2 19/05/11, 05:56 pm

Forget my last posts... Long day at the office..

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/11, 07:04 pm

SdadX2 wrote:Forget my last posts... Long day at the office..

Glad you retracted that or I'd have to fly out of the sky like a mexican spider monkey and pounce on you!! LOL!!!

Just making comparisons-that's all I got cause it sure is boring around here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar U17 20/05/11, 01:06 am

Kat hasn't played Grubb since the new, new additions. Lol.....just sayin'

I do everything through instinct, I play like a child ... I think about myself on a small field, or in the street, I see myself with the ball in the same way as I am now. I have not changed at all. You must remember soccer is a game to have fun and you play for that. I don't plan or anticipate my play." -Messi
Solar U17
Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer mania 24/05/11, 11:19 am

soccerA wrote:
RoidRage wrote:I will post a new rankings after all the May tourneys are finished....however, here are some of my observations so far:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb!

The 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3.

The breakup of Stavou will be significant...they were a very good and skilled team and their former players will help other teams get better and could change the rankings.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good!

Rangel has been banging it with the big girls in 01 tourneys and has played in the most tourneys besides Webb02. Will this toughen them up and make them more physical?

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:
Waco Blast(maybe maybe not...how many DT South guests made a differance)
Polaris( finished undefeated in Spring..just won Legends tourney beating FCD Renfro, DT South 03, Sting West Okeefe.)
Sting West Okeefe(not ranked in final TOP20, but beat FCD Renfro and DT South 03 and both those teams are top 20 teams)
ANDROMEDA Patt(held there own against Dynamo in PT Champioship

You're right. This is very tight at he top....
I also agree!! Those top 3 are plenty tuff!!
soccer mania
soccer mania
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2