North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans coaching staff - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Texans coaching staff

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texans coaching staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans coaching staff

Post by butt3r 29/12/11, 11:34 am

Isn't Feet looking to add a second team in every age group?

butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Feet02 29/12/11, 12:45 pm

Yes,Feet is looking to add teams in every age group, including the 02s. We also have spots on the existing Academy teams. For more info on the 02s, contact our new coach or manager (or PM me).

Feet02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calm Down 29/12/11, 01:01 pm

NoReallyNotDM wrote:
Balotelli Fan wrote:
Lefty wrote:
notdavidmay wrote:I think not. I am pretty sure they are more excited at the opportunities to coach in college over dealing with pretween and the dreadful pretween parents. Even if their college coaching run is a disaster, it isn't like they'd have problems finding a youth academy to start coaching again.

I'm pretty sure that most coaches would be more excited about college than academy and both of them have prior college coaching experience.

The question is why were they moved to pre-teen and academy at Texans vs the ECNL and National League teams they had coached previously? Was that a promotion at Texans that they then leveraged to get back in the college ranks?

Ryan was in noway trying to leverage anything. He was completely caught off guard by the whole SB thing. He was at nationals with his 93's this past summer. They had just won(by the way that was a team he did not put together). He was leaving hotel to catch plane and Hassan called "o by the way I'm bringing SB on board to take older ECNL teams" Ryan had no idea this was coming. Take it for what it's worth but it came from a what I would call very trustworthy source. So if Ryan is sticking around with younger teams( and I think he is) it's prob for the cash. Can't fault a man for that. Trust me though he knows what the score is.

Its ALLLL about the cash Funny how these parents think its becus that man luuvss those kids soooo much man Hes tryin to make that dolla bill

I wouldnt let my kid stay with a coach that has made it blatantly clear the ONLY reason he is coaching them is because he needs to make sur he is comfortable $$ wise thru his change

hopefully those ego filled parents see the light befor its to late for those kids

man DT sure made a big nasty on this one Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Don't kid yourself all full time coaches are there for the money. The same reason we all go to work
everyday, now dont get me wrong coaches build relationships with teams but at the end of the day they have bills just like everyone else.

Calm Down
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 01:05 pm

Last edited by DT77dad on 30/12/11, 06:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 29/12/11, 01:27 pm

Unfortunately there are far too many parents who don't realize that it's primarily about the money for quite a few of these coaches. Sure they enjoy the game of soccer and like coaching but heck most parents get worn out with their own kids after an hour, much less 14 kids for an hour. Got a full time job and you coach 3 or 4 other teams, yeah you REALLY love the kids, it's all about the kids Smile Nah, it's a lot about the money.

Most coaches are going to tell the parents whatever they want to hear in order to get them to stay around. The livelihood depends on keeping the $$$ in the program and building the best possible teams. So if you have a few kids that are leaving you are going to tell the rest anything under the sun in order to get them to stay and most parents at this level still have dreams of national championships and DI scholarships so they will buy anything the coaches are selling. Doesn't matter if their kid can't run and chew gum at the same time they still believe they are going to challenge Mia and Lilly as all time greats. It's been going on for years and will continue to happen.

The Texans are going to be fine, no matter who they get to coach their teams. They have a system in place for producing and I'm sure that's going to continue.

Now obviously Bennett is gone if he's going to Arizona but has it been confirmed that RH isn't going to be coaching anymore? I know his 02 team is pretty good and there were rumors about him taking over an 03 team next year. I can't see him making enough as an assistant that he can just walk away from coaching for the Texans or another club. Like someone else said there are plenty of college coaches in the area that coach at the club level.

Should make for an interesting Spring.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/12/11, 01:45 pm

DT77dad wrote:Wow. Hmmmmm.......is that the d'feeters trying to talk smack about the mighty DT. Last I saw of the feet people they swore up and down they would only have 1 team per age group. Well I guess that was just a ploy huh? Look if I was with the feet people I wouldn't be on here saying anything cause up until a couple of weeks ago I thought the feet people had fallen off the end of the world. I guess even the feet people are that desperate for more talented players these days and are stooping to the big club level to recruit......HMMMMM????

I'm thinking you should probably reply to the post you are referring to. Maybe I'm missing something, but I do not see anyone talking smack from the Feet camp. Someone asked if they were going to have 2 teams per age group, and another replied with an affirmative comment. Where is the smack?

Looks like some moron is trying to make problems where there are none.

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 02:03 pm

giggedy wrote:
DT77dad wrote:Wow. Hmmmmm.......is that the d'feeters trying to talk smack about the mighty DT. Last I saw of the feet people they swore up and down they would only have 1 team per age group. Well I guess that was just a ploy huh? Look if I was with the feet people I wouldn't be on here saying anything cause up until a couple of weeks ago I thought the feet people had fallen off the end of the world. I guess even the feet people are that desperate for more talented players these days and are stooping to the big club level to recruit......HMMMMM????

I'm thinking you should probably reply to the post you are referring to. Maybe I'm missing something, but I do not see anyone talking smack from the Feet camp. Someone asked if they were going to have 2 teams per age group, and another replied with an affirmative comment. Where is the smack?

Calm down gigedy it was an honest mistake I'm sorry I'm not as great as you. Oh and by the way does the feet nation still exist I thought they were done? What's up wit that!!!!!!!???
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calm Down 29/12/11, 02:35 pm

DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Calm down gigedy it was an honest mistake I'm sorry I'm not as great as you. Oh and by the way does the feet nation still exist I thought they were done? What's up wit that!!!!!!!???

Me "great" now that's funny. On a side note which 03 team is Ryan rumored to take over?

Calm Down
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 02:39 pm

DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Does Coach Freddy have a Bio, can't find one on the Texans site?

AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/12/11, 02:51 pm

DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Finally someone recognizes my greatness.....

Texans coaching staff - Page 2 9315-bigthumbnail

And you are telling me to calm down?! Was I the one attacking another person or group over nothing? Maybe you should try reading before posting, or not drinking during working hours.

Finally to answer your question, unless they folded tent over Christmas, then I'm assuming they are still around. Not sure where you are going with that. Strange attack you are trying to mount. Maybe you should read your posts before hitting Send. Maybe then the rest of us can somehow guess at what you are so foolishly trying to prove.

BTW, I'm not associated with Feet whatsoever. I just don't dig trolls try to cause problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 02:53 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Does Coach Freddy have a Bio, can't find one on the Texans site?

No they haven't posted one on the website yet it won't be til late Jan before they do that. From what I know he founded TBG a few years ago and built three solid teams in the 06, 05, & 04 age groups. I know he played select soccer here in the metroplex for genesis elite. He is from guateamala. I will tell you that from what I've seen he is a fantastic coach that is really good with the younger kids. All of the kids love playing for him and have really developed under him. He took my dd straight from rec and in 4 months she has come along unbelievably.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 03:00 pm

giggedy wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

And you are telling me to calm down?! Was I the one attacking another person or group over nothing? Maybe you should try reading before posting, or not drinking during working hours.

Finally to answer your question, unless they folded tent over Christmas, then I'm assuming they are still around. Not sure where you are going with that. Strange attack you are trying to mount. Maybe you should read your posts before hitting Send. Maybe then the rest of us can somehow guess at what you are so foolishly trying to prove.

BTW, I'm not associated with Feet whatsoever. I just don't dig trolls try to cause problems.

Hey is that a real photo of you??? Just saying..... Calm down sonny boy!!!
I really didn't mean to offend anyone all I was saying is the feet nation have been irrelevant for so long and now they are trying to capitolize on the fact that the texans are losing a great coach. That's all. The other post I just assumed was from another feet parent. So just relax and pull the undies out of your @ss and calm down. I wasn't trying to stir up any drama as if there needs to be anymore stired up.

Last edited by DT77dad on 29/12/11, 03:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by raider 29/12/11, 03:04 pm

No DT77dad, it wasn't an honest mistake, giggedy is right, you are a moron. Funny how you attack Feet, then say it was a mistake and turn around and comment on their Perceived demise again... Moron.

So no feet didn't attack the mighty DT or any other club. Yes, we like our club and our girls. Yes, we would like more talented girls who love soccer (duh) who want to come develop and play. If that is "big club recruiting," so be it. Yes, we are excited about our new coach, who has hit it off with the girls and will take our team through QT and for two years after, so we like that stability that some clubs can't provide right now.

So DT77dad, we're not dead yet but we'll keep you advised ...

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 03:12 pm

raider wrote:No DT77dad, it wasn't an honest mistake, giggedy is right, you are a moron. Funny how you attack Feet, then say it was a mistake and turn around and comment on their Perceived demise again... Moron.

So no feet didn't attack the mighty DT or any other club. Yes, we like our club and our girls. Yes, we would like more talented girls who love soccer (duh) who want to come develop and play. If that is "big club recruiting," so be it. Yes, we are excited about our new coach, who has hit it off with the girls and will take our team through QT and for two years after, so we like that stability that some clubs can't provide right now.

So DT77dad, we're not dead yet but we'll keep you advised ...

Wow!!!!! 2 feet people coming out of the wood huh? What's your point and why so defensive? It was not a mistake what I posted just assumed and you should also relax before you have a cow. Attack!!!!! Huh? Wait I don't think I was the one who called anyone a more on. Now was I???? Just was being a smart @ss. So I'll tell you the same. Calm down sonny boy!!!!!
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 03:15 pm

I don't know much, but hasn't feet been around for several decade? I would say that makes them fairly relevant. Don't they have a girl that just won a title with Stanford and is in the national youth pool.

A club that's been around that long and hasn't gone anywhere yet is fairly relevant.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 03:17 pm

I love this forum!!!!! It's so easy to get people bent out of shape.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 03:37 pm

AtThePitch wrote:I don't know much, but hasn't feet been around for several decade? I would say that makes them fairly relevant. Don't they have a girl that just won a title with Stanford and is in the national youth pool.

A club that's been around that long and hasn't gone anywhere yet is fairly relevant.

Well what I meant was. How many youth titles have they won in oh say the last 5-6 years? Not very many if any at all. How many academy teams do they have that are considered even good Nevermind great? That's my point on the relevence thing and that's why they get so defensive. They act like they are better and more stable then they are.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 03:49 pm

The number of youth titles really doesn't make them relevant or not. If that was the measuring stick how many clubs in this are have no business being called a club?

Have feet ever really had an academy team that was considered tops, and why does it even matter. Academy is about development.

Look at sting, would anyone call their academy teams stellar, nope. Come select time they are arguably tops across the board are they not.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 04:06 pm

AtThePitch wrote:The number of youth titles really doesn't make them relevant or not. If that was the measuring stick how many clubs in this are have no business being called a club?

Have feet ever really had an academy team that was considered tops, and why does it even matter. Academy is about development.

Look at sting, would anyone call their academy teams stellar, nope. Come select time they are arguably tops across the board are they not.

You do have a point there about sting but I would never compare feet to sting because sting has been around for the longest and they have won many state and regional titles in the last decade as for feet they just have not. How many titles has feet won whether it be state or regional in the last decade? It's very few as to where sting has won a bunch. Go do the research if you have time. It's says a
lot about how feet overates themselves especially in the last 5 or 6 years.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 04:14 pm

As I stated it is not simply about Titles. Or is that the only reason you are at Texans? Its about developing young women, people that love the game, and possibly, just possibly college. Now you do some research...his many have feet placed in the college ranks over the years?

I bet a Tad more then juve, tbg, Polaris...shall I go on?
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 29/12/11, 04:19 pm

DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

I really didn't mean to offend anyone all I was saying is the feet nation have been irrelevant for so long and now they are trying to capitolize on the fact that the texans are losing a great coach. That's all. The other post I just assumed was from another feet parent. So just relax and pull the undies out of your @ss and calm down. I wasn't trying to stir up any drama as if there needs to be anymore stired up.

Who are you referring to here? Looks like Texans demoted/dumped both RH and TB.

RH knew he was on the hot seat to produce championships, so I'm sure the call from HN was no suprise, only the name.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 04:31 pm

AtThePitch wrote:As I stated it is not simply about Titles. Or is that the only reason you are at Texans? Its about developing young women, people that love the game, and possibly, just possibly college. Now you do some research...his many have feet placed in the college ranks over the years?

You have a valid point but with championships comes recognition and isn't that also important. Last I checked the reason juve and tbg, Polaris hasn't sent any kids to the college ranks is because they haven't won anything yet. You are most definitely right about the development of the young lady's that is what its all about and you are right feet has sent a bunch of young lady's to college but that still don't change the fact that they haven't done anything recently. I have my dd playing for the texans for one reason the coach and if he decided that feet was a better option i would follow him there. See to me its all about the coach not the club. At the end of the day you are still measured by what you accomplish.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 29/12/11, 04:36 pm

Lefty wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Who are you referring to here? Looks like Texans demoted/dumped both RH and TB.

RH knew he was on the hot seat to produce championships, so I'm sure the call from HN was no suprise, only the name.

I'm confused or you are just really misinformed because both of these coaches took jobs with college programs which last I checked is a promotion not a demotion.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 04:42 pm

DT77dad wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:As I stated it is not simply about Titles. Or is that the only reason you are at Texans? Its about developing young women, people that love the game, and possibly, just possibly college. Now you do some research...his many have feet placed in the college ranks over the years?

You have a valid point but with championships comes recognition and isn't that also important. Last I checked the reason juve and tbg, Polaris hasn't sent any kids to the college ranks is because they haven't won anything yet. You are most definitely right about the development of the young lady's that is what its all about and you are right feet has sent a bunch of young lady's to college but that still don't change the fact that they haven't done anything recently. I have my dd playing for the texans for one reason the coach and if he decided that feet was a better option i would follow him there. See to me its all about the coach not the club. At the end of the day you are still measured by what you accomplish.

You don't seem to get it. What they have accomplished and keep accomplishing is placing young ladies that love the game into the college ranks, and they keep doing that regardless of national titles you keep referring to.

Did Texans win any national titles last year? If not does that now make them irrelevant? I think Stinging was the only one to win multiple titles two years running...so why didn't coach Freddy head there?
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/12/11, 04:58 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

You don't seem to get it. What they have accomplished and keep accomplishing is placing young ladies that love the game into the college ranks, and they keep doing that regardless of national titles you keep referring to.

Did Texans win any national titles last year? If not does that now make them irrelevant? I think Stinging was the only one to win multiple titles two years running...so why didn't coach Freddy head there?
Polaris 92 team almost eveyone of them went to college to play soccer. That was the a very good group...SMU, TCU, and Texas Tech. I think a few of them were on regional and national youth teams! That was the last class to go thru Polaris. I don't think They had a 93 team!

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 29/12/11, 05:04 pm

#2420 wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

Polaris 92 team almost eveyone of them went to college to play soccer. That was the a very good group...SMU, TCU, and Texas Tech. I think a few of them were on regional and national youth teams! That was the last class to go thru Polaris. I don't think They had a 93 team!

No offense to any clubs mentioned, only making a point. Every club has good teams and most all have placed kids in college at some point. My point is that relevance is nog simply measured by titles.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next