North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans coaching staff - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Texans coaching staff

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texans coaching staff - Page 4 Empty Re: Texans coaching staff

Post by Seven 30/12/11, 12:00 pm

My work here is done now I have a small problem in the middle east to take care of. Laughing

Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 12:34 pm

DT77dad wrote:No need to change anything my dear gigedy its to late I outed myself. remember? Hey if you wanna know who I am just go to my profile look at my post and if like you can even call me if you like. I don't hide behind funny family guy photos and a name like giggedy. I think its clear who I support.

At thepitch I respect your opinion and you do your homework. And yes the 07/06 & 05's did play last year. The 07/06 team played psa and the 05's played up in the 04 SDL d3.
Does this team practice at Ross Stewart?

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 12:57 pm

#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:No need to change anything my dear gigedy its to late I outed myself. remember? Hey if you wanna know who I am just go to my profile look at my post and if like you can even call me if you like. I don't hide behind funny family guy photos and a name like giggedy. I think its clear who I support.

At thepitch I respect your opinion and you do your homework. And yes the 07/06 & 05's did play last year. The 07/06 team played psa and the 05's played up in the 04 SDL d3.

No they are in the north division and will practice at UTD.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 01:31 pm

DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Cool that is a great place to practice!

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 02:08 pm

#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:

IF YOU HAVE AN 04 OR 05 DD YOU SHOULD BRING HER OUT AND LET HER MEET COACH FREDDY. HE IS A REALLY GOOD COACH.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 03:21 pm

DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:

IF YOU HAVE AN 04 OR 05 DD YOU SHOULD BRING HER OUT AND LET HER MEET COACH FREDDY. HE IS A REALLY GOOD COACH.
Can you tell me what makes him so great? I am very interested in the coaches abilities to make solid players at this age level. He sounds magical. How long have you been involved with youth soccer here in North Texas?

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 30/12/11, 03:56 pm

2420 are you one of those jackass that thinks players can develop better with no coach?

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 03:59 pm

melamamas wrote:2420 are you one of those jackass that thinks players can develop better with no coach?
No I am not. Are you one of those dipshits that believes that the coach is everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 30/12/11, 04:03 pm

#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:2420 are you one of those jackass that thinks players can develop better with no coach?
No I am not. Are you one of those dipshits that believes that the coach is everything?

No, but I think a great coach can take an ok team and turn them into an elite team.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 04:07 pm

melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

No, but I think a great coach can take an ok team and turn them into an elite team.
Well tell me who that is? I know a few teams that are looking for that kind of coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 30/12/11, 04:22 pm

#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Well tell me who that is? I know a few teams that are looking for that kind of coach.

Those my friend are hard to find...but check out coach freddy he is doing great with his teams. Fyi he already has 3 teams I don't think he will take more teams.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 04:32 pm

#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Can you tell me what makes him so great? I am very interested in the coaches abilities to make solid players at this age level. He sounds magical. How long have you been involved with youth soccer here in North Texas?

I played youth soccer in Dallas, Tx for a little over 15 years for such coaches as Hassan, Bobby Mofat, Mark Melecon, and Chris Sobieski and many others. I have been involved in youth soccer here in NTX for over 20 years and I'd like to think that I know a GREAT youth coach when I see one. In my opinion what seperates Coach Freddy Is his ability to create a connection with each young child almost immediatly and until you see it you might not believe it. I would strongly encourage you to come attend a training session and see for your self and make your own mind up.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 04:36 pm

melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Those my friend are hard to find...but check out coach freddy he is doing great with his teams. Fyi he already has 3 teams I don't think he will take more teams.
Does he ever do team evaluations? Maybe he can come out to our next team practice and give our coach a few pointers! I am almost certain that my dd's coach would not mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 04:42 pm

#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Does he ever do team evaluations? Maybe he can come out to our next team practice and give our coach a few pointers! I am almost certain that my dd's coach would not mind at all.

Maybe? you never know? It never hurts to ask. What Club is she with? Wait I'll bet It's D'feeters. lol!
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 30/12/11, 04:51 pm

What is his coaching resume beyond the 04s?

Did he cut any of the TBG girls when the transfer was made?

Coach Freddy if you are out there somewhere, anywhere...what was the reason for going from one to the other if you already had a strong core and building, its not like Meja/TBG was an independent being picked apart.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 05:01 pm

[quote="AtThePitch"]What is his coaching resume beyond the 04s?

Coach Freddy if you are out there somewhere, anywhere...what was the reason for going from one to the other if you already had a strong core and building, its not like Meja/TBG was an independent being picked apart.
[/quote

I won't talk for the coach I'll let him answer that question.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 30/12/11, 05:04 pm

DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Maybe? you never know? It never hurts to ask. What Club is she with? Wait I'll bet It's D'feeters. lol!
Wow WOW that was a low blow!! Let me ask a question while on the subject. Why leave TBG. Was that team not great. Or did you jump on the Red Devil band wagon cause your X team couldn't compete with them. Oh let me guess no college recruiting would go out to TBG practice cause its a small club. Lol you have put yourself in a bad spot now.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 05:17 pm

DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

No she is not with the Dfeeters. Dfeeters are a fine club also. They have a solid coaching core that has a proven record. They do a great job over there. Considering the size of the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 30/12/11, 05:18 pm

AtThePitch wrote:What is his coaching resume beyond the 04s?

I have coached a mens team open division NTPSA we won divisions 8,6,&,3
summer leage champions

Assistant coach for genesis elite 02g now called solar east for 1 and a half years begore starting my own soccer club Texas black gold

Played select soccer for 6 years for genesis 83' and was team captin all 6 years

Positions: center mid & sweeper

Thats my quick bio

And I didn't cut any girls other clubs offered them cheaper deals that I wont go into,so yeah I was starting to get picked apart anything else just ask.
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 30/12/11, 05:22 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:

summer leage champions

Assistant coach for genesis elite 02g now called solar east for 1 and a half years begore starting my own soccer club Texas black gold

Played select soccer for 6 years for genesis 83' and was team captin all 6 years

Thats my quick bio

And I didn't cut any girls other clubs offered them cheaper deals that I wont go into,so yeah I was starting to get picked apart anything else just ask.
no body is questioning your coaching ability. But when you have a parent calling out clubs and other matters. People are going to take offence. I would tell your parents to watch what they post on here. It will make a good situation bad fast. Just FYI.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 05:25 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:

summer leage champions

Thats my quick bio

Cool finally something that is reasonable. I thought you were a God of soccer for a minute and had a magic wand. To make every player that was average. An elite player. You are what I thought you were. A normal person that has played soccer and enjoys coaching at the youth level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 05:33 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:

summer leage champions

Thats my quick bio

What coaching license do you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 30/12/11, 05:36 pm

Cheaper deals? Unless they offered free play I doubt you were being picked apart by the big clubs and it was coming in cheaper, unless you were charging more then the big clubs.

So being at DT will keep the others from picking you apart?just me, but a good coach is worth what he charges, free or not, my DD wouldn't leave.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 05:40 pm

Guess Who wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

Wow WOW that was a low blow!! Let me ask a question while on the subject. Why leave TBG. Was that team not great. Or did you jump on the Red Devil band wagon cause your X team couldn't compete with them. Oh let me guess no college recruiting would go out to TBG practice cause its a small club. Lol you have put yourself in a bad spot now.

No low blow was just a joke note the lol! at the end.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/11, 05:46 pm

DT77dad wrote:
Guess Who wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

I think you will not be lol very much as time goes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 30/12/11, 05:51 pm

#2420 wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
Guess Who wrote:
DT77dad wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:
melamamas wrote:
#2420 wrote:

I think you will not be lol very much as time goes on.

Yea I can see that seems like no one can take a joke on here. Suspect
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next