North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Off topic... Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Off topic...

Go down

Off topic... Empty Off topic...

Post by justsayin02 14/02/12, 08:41 am

This post has gotten a little off topic so if you are interested in checking out a team for your daughter please see our post "Dallas Texans Red".

Last edited by justsayin02 on 21/02/12, 09:41 am; edited 2 times in total
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Off topic... Empty Re: Off topic...

Post by justsayin02 15/02/12, 11:02 pm

Bump
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 16/02/12, 10:46 am

justsayin02 wrote:02 Dallas Texans Red team is looking for a couple more players to round out their roster. Come by and meet Coach Vigil and team. We are looking forward to the LHGCL qualifying tournament this summer.
We practice at Farmers Branch Park, Tues and Thurs from 5-6:30pm at Josey Ln and Dennis in Farmers Branch. Any questions or if you would like to have your DD join the team in a practice, just PM, email or call me.

Thank you,
Sheri Marshall
469-231-3572

Can you tell me how long Coach Vigil has been coaching youth soccer and give me more details to his background with youth soccer? Something having to do with his coaching mentor would be great? Just curious.
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 19/02/12, 07:24 pm

I guess not!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 19/02/12, 09:18 pm

off topic

Last edited by justsayin02 on 21/02/12, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 19/02/12, 09:40 pm

posts all got off topic

Last edited by justsayin02 on 21/02/12, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/02/12, 10:31 pm

Uh oh... looks like somebody woke up the honey badger... affraid

Go get 'em JS! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 19/02/12, 10:50 pm

You are too funny, Gophers!
I hate fighting with people on this forum, it is so crazy, after all what are we fighting about. My kid is better than your kid, my team is better than yours??? Who cares! Let's play some soccer and appreciate a good play from a little girl when she makes it, appreciate a good team when we watch one play well, appreciate a good coach when we see one.
But when someone does something plain out wrong or tries to sabotage something I am trying to do for some little girls that want to continue playing soccer with the team and the coach they are with, then you are right! Watch out for this(Wisconsin)Badger! Evil or Very Mad
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/02/12, 07:48 am

Protecting those cubs!

Off topic... Momma%252Bbear

Back to top Go down

Post by larrythecableguy 20/02/12, 07:53 am

justsayin02 wrote:Absolutely, I can give you information on him and you dont even need to answer: what is your problem! I have not been on the forum all day, if you see my name on the forum, it is because my phone and iPad keeps me signed in....that's the way I like it. So dont assume someone is ignoring you because you dont get an answer in the time that you want it. I have a life outside of this forum! You should try it too, maybe you wouldnt be so rude! Please, keep any Rude remarks off of my recruiting posts, this is a 9 and 10 yr old girls team just trying to get some additional players/friends to join them, no need for adults to get insulting. Would you write rude things on a birthday invitation your daughter recieved, and then send it back? NO? Then dont write it on my invitation! Just dont RSVP!!!

I don't care who ya are, thats funny. Bettrn think twice before asking for one of those res-u-me dillys. Dems fightin words!
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 20/02/12, 08:26 am

off topic

Last edited by justsayin02 on 21/02/12, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by USA203 20/02/12, 10:36 am

Let's play some soccer and appreciate a good play from a little girl when she makes it, appreciate a good team when we watch one play well, appreciate a good coach when we see one.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

USA203
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob 20/02/12, 11:07 am

The Texans' could help their own cause by actually updating bios on the website. Hell they have some of the most qualified coaches, yet you wouldn't know it by their own website. Why can't they promote the coach by making sure the coaches bio section is not empty?

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/02/12, 12:52 pm

justsayin02 wrote:Absolutely, I can give you information on him and you dont even need to answer: what is your problem! I have not been on the forum all day, if you see my name on the forum, it is because my phone and iPad keeps me signed in....that's the way I like it. So dont assume someone is ignoring you because you dont get an answer in the time that you want it. I have a life outside of this forum! You should try it too, maybe you wouldnt be so rude! Please, keep any Rude remarks off of my recruiting posts, this is a 9 and 10 yr old girls team just trying to get some additional players/friends to join them, no need for adults to get insulting. Would you write rude things on a birthday invitation your daughter recieved, and then send it back? NO? Then dont write it on my invitation! Just dont RSVP!!!
whoa!

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 20/02/12, 09:41 pm

You can't ask about a coach without getting an ear full.

When it comes to my dd and my money a few days is acceptable time for an answer.

What is rude about asking more about this coach? I saw the post and went to Dallas Texans website to get info on the coach. Nothing. So I came back to this forum thread and asked for more info.
So I waited a few days for answer. Which was a fair amount of time for this forum. I'm sure he is a great coach. I was just looking for some more info on his coaching ability. Pretty simple and honest question! With so many choices of coaches I just wanted to know the info.

Name calling. LOL. You are too up-tight and have a chip on your shoulder for some reason. If you are representing the team as a manager. No wonder they are looking for more players!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 21/02/12, 04:44 am

Are all the practices held in candlelight?
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by larrythecableguy 21/02/12, 06:25 am

BackDraft wrote:

When it comes to my dd and my money a few days is acceptable time for an answer.

What is rude about asking more about this coach? I saw the post and went to Dallas Texans website to get info on the coach. Nothing. So I came back to this forum thread and asked for more info.
So I waited a few days for answer. Which was a fair amount of time for this forum. I'm sure he is a great coach. I was just looking for some more info on his coaching ability. Pretty simple and honest question! With so many choices of coaches I just wanted to know the info.

Name calling. LOL. You are too up-tight and have a chip on your shoulder for some reason. If you are representing the team as a manager. No wonder they are looking for more players!

There aint nuthin wrong about asking 'bout a coaches res-u-may. Hell, when my sister decided dat she wanted to try and become a hooker, all the pimps wanted to see her res-u-may first and her pictures too. Too bad we couldn't find us a wide-angle lens or she mighta had a good ole career at the All Knight Truckstop. Say, you got any pictures of the coach we could look at? My sister says she can tell a good coach by his pictures specially if you gots some without his shirt on.
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 21/02/12, 09:40 am

Guys, I had NO problem posting the coaches resume, as soon as I got back to the forum I posted it, I did not post once between those days as I was not available to do so. So when BACKDRAFT made the assumption that I was avoiding him, and he did it for all to see on my posting for new players that is what brought on my additional comments. The resume is there, however, not so sure for how long, as I do not want my coaches info to be associated with my error in even addressing Backdraft in the first place.

FYI...background on our team, I have been with it since it started and we started a year ago with 4 players, I do not think that wanting a couple players for the spring is too much. I will be happy to answer additional questions about the team on a PM or give me a call. 469-231-3572 (Sheri)

Backdraft if not name calling is having a "chip on my shoulder" then I am glad my DD and most DD's have that chip too. However, if name calling makes your day, feel free....call away and then have a great day!

This is the last time I will post back on this topic and I do appologize to the many that feel this was taken too far! Again, I made the mistake of addressing Backdrafts rude comment. Know this though, nothing I said was untrue or even out of malice, it was only to set the story straight about what Backdraft has stated in the past about academy teams, and what I feel was his real reason for this posting in the first place. It was wrong for me to assume as it was wrong for him!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 21/02/12, 10:01 am

Look it's okay for people to ask about a coach. Everyone has a right to an opinion. I was hoping to hear from others about the team. Not just your one sided opinion. Whatever! You will soon find out how non attentive your club is to the third team of your age group. Trust me. You should be looking for more than just a few players. Frankly you may want to attend the top Texans team practice and talk with parents that are looking for more playing time. Don't think for a minute they are not watching your team for any player that shows promise. Good luck!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/12, 10:12 am

BackDraft wrote:Look it's okay for people to ask about a coach. Everyone has a right to an opinion. I was hoping to hear from others about the team. Not just your one sided opinion. Whatever! You will soon find out how non attentive your club is to the third team of your age group. Trust me. You should be looking for more than just a few players. Frankly you may want to attend the top Texans team practice and talk with parents that are looking for more playing time. Don't think for a minute they are not watching your team for any player that shows promise. Good luck!

I don't think she has a problem with you asking for info about the coach. It was your quip "I guess not", that she had a problem with. It made it seem as though she was not responding to your request when actually, she just hadn't had a chance to respond yet.

Misunderstanding...water under the bridge.

Back to top Go down

Off topic... Empty Dallas Texans Red

Post by BackDraft 21/02/12, 10:39 am

uglydoll wrote:
BackDraft wrote:Look it's okay for people to ask about a coach. Everyone has a right to an opinion. I was hoping to hear from others about the team. Not just your one sided opinion. Whatever! You will soon find out how non attentive your club is to the third team of your age group. Trust me. You should be looking for more than just a few players. Frankly you may want to attend the top Texans team practice and talk with parents that are looking for more playing time. Don't think for a minute they are not watching your team for any player that shows promise. Good luck!

I don't think she has a problem with you asking for info about the coach. It was your quip "I guess not", that she had a problem with. It made it seem as though she was not responding to your request when actually, she just hadn't had a chance to respond yet.

Misunderstanding...water under the bridge.
Agreed. Thank you for being reasonable.
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by angrydog 21/02/12, 01:43 pm

larrythecableguy wrote:
BackDraft wrote:

There aint nuthin wrong about asking 'bout a coaches res-u-may. Hell, when my sister decided dat she wanted to try and become a hooker, all the pimps wanted to see her res-u-may first and her pictures too. Too bad we couldn't find us a wide-angle lens or she mighta had a good ole career at the All Knight Truckstop. Say, you got any pictures of the coach we could look at? My sister says she can tell a good coach by his pictures specially if you gots some without his shirt on.

I have a couple of questions for you.

#1 Do you drive a van (without windows)?

#2 Are you on any list?
angrydog
angrydog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/02/12, 07:38 am

Laughing
BackDraft wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down