North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Who's trying for DIII? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Who's trying for DIII?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who's trying for DIII? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's trying for DIII?

Post by rzrFC 14/07/14, 02:01 pm

1.  NTX soccer is big business.  As soon as you accept this and treat it as such, your life will be easier.

2.  We are blessed to have multiple leagues, clubs and coaches in which to choose.  Vote with your time and dollars.

3.  We are also blessed in NTX to have an open club system.  If you can't find a club/coach/league you like...create your own.  This is not the norm in other states.

rzrFC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/07/14, 02:11 pm

rzrFC wrote:1.  NTX soccer is big business.  As soon as you accept this and treat it as such, your life will be easier.

2.  We are blessed to have multiple leagues, clubs and coaches in which to choose.  Vote with your time and dollars.

3.  We are also blessed in NTX to have an open club system.  If you can't find a club/coach/league you like...create your own.  This is not the norm in other states.

Spot on! Took me a few years to realize this, but could not agree more with all three points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutmegged 14/07/14, 04:13 pm

So, FCD...What happens to their FCD Gold spot in DI? Did all players move to Solar and Solar gets spot? If not, Red moves up with Premier? No more South Blue, so Blue moves to DII. Then FCD North (from PPL) gets DIII?
Nutmegged
Nutmegged
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rzrFC 14/07/14, 06:52 pm

The facts as I know them; which are always subject to change. According to LHGCL Solar registration on the deadline:

The D1 spot is LP Keegan's to turn down

FCD Gold (Hopkins) took more than 75% of players and keeps the team's bye

FCD Red (Thompson) maintains D2 spot

FCD Blue (Fondren) to get D3 spot due to club bye unrelated to FCD Gold's move

Extra D3 spot opened up for qualifying

rzrFC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/07/14, 07:43 pm

rzrFC wrote:The facts as I know them; which are always subject to change.  According to LHGCL Solar registration on the deadline:

The D1 spot is LP Keegan's to turn down

FCD Gold (Hopkins) took more than 75% of players and keeps the team's bye

FCD Red (Thompson) maintains D2 spot

FCD Blue (Fondren) to get D3 spot due to club bye unrelated to FCD Gold's move

Extra D3 spot opened up for qualifying

Is there an extra D3 spot open for qualifying or did LHGCL give the opening to Sting Skaife?

Back to top Go down

Post by rzrFC 14/07/14, 07:57 pm

I haven't heard any of the Skaife folks say they've received "the call". The reasoning I've heard about the additional qualifying spot, was due to the LHGCL registration deadline. The deadline prohibited Solar from registering another team to use their bye. I'm assuming the deadline is also prohibiting Skaife from getting their deserved spot. Heavy emphasis on "assuming".

Skaife folks?...anyone?

rzrFC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03soccermomtx 14/07/14, 08:18 pm

Does anyone have complete guess of what D1, DII, and DIII looks like after all the movement?

03soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/07/14, 08:52 pm

03soccermomtx wrote:Does anyone have complete guess of what D1, DII, and DIII looks like after all the movement?

check back after king tut and puma and you will a clearer picture but not a complete look...

Back to top Go down

Post by 03soccermomtx 14/07/14, 09:10 pm

OK, then how about where things stand as of today without the open spots? There is what 4 or 5 open DIII places but what teams make up D1, DII and DIII right now? Not looking for speculation to who qualifies in for the open spots. It is hard enough just trying to keep up with who is currently in and what division.

03soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/07/14, 10:20 pm

03soccermomtx wrote:OK, then how about where things stand as of today without the open spots?  There is what 4 or 5 open DIII places but what teams make up D1, DII and DIII right now?  Not looking for speculation to who qualifies in for the open spots.  It is hard enough just trying to keep up with who is currently in and what division.  

Do you mean the following?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298464&Gender=Girls&Age=11

The above link takes you to last year's (U11) D1 standings.  The top 10 teams stay in D1 for U12.  Teams 11-18 are in D2 for U12.  Teams 19 and 20 move to D3.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298465&Gender=Girls&Age=11

The second link takes you to last years D3 (U11) standings.  There was no D2 for U11 - just one super group of 20 for D1.  The top 2 teams from D3 move up to D2.  The next 4 teams stay in D3.  Teams 7-10 have to requalify to get back into the league.

That's how it should work, but one team is rumored to be going up to play in the '02 league and another team supposedly does not exist anymore - hence the fun speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by reccostx 15/07/14, 08:54 am

In regards to my earlier post, my questioning the motive of the NT Soccer Youth Commissioner crossed the line, a line that I did not intend to cross. My apologies to that person. The person I spoke with seamed to be very nice.

reccostx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 15/07/14, 09:33 am

'NT commissioner' could mean several things,
Were you referring to a NTSSA official or an age group commissioner in a particular  league? IMO NTSSA has taken a backseat to Player Pass and has given all authority to the  leagues to modify player pass to their liking.

At any rate, nice gesture on your part to retract.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/07/14, 10:22 am

reccostx wrote:silentparent,

If you don't have anything relevant to say, you shouldn't say anything al all. It makes you look bad.

Lol, I would say the same about your long rambling post too. People like you see conspiracies, coverup etc in everything. You remind me of those parents who yell to the refs, how much is fcd, lp, solar, texans, etc paying you! Yawn...

Back to top Go down

Post by justme76 15/07/14, 10:28 am

[quote="SolarPower00"]'NT commissioner' could mean several things,
Were you referring to a NTSSA official or an age group commissioner in a particular  league? IMO NTSSA has taken a backseat to Player Pass and has given all authority to the  leagues to modify player pass to their liking.

SolarPower00 is this going to be a good thing for the players in the long haul?
what was the main purpose of the player pass rule? I remember when everybody was talking about this in the past, but never heard to much about it afterwards.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 15/07/14, 10:55 am

PlanoBound wrote:
03soccermomtx wrote:OK, then how about where things stand as of today without the open spots?  There is what 4 or 5 open DIII places but what teams make up D1, DII and DIII right now?  Not looking for speculation to who qualifies in for the open spots.  It is hard enough just trying to keep up with who is currently in and what division.  

Do you mean the following?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298464&Gender=Girls&Age=11

The above link takes you to last year's (U11) D1 standings.  The top 10 teams stay in D1 for U12.  Teams 11-18 are in D2 for U12.  Teams 19 and 20 move to D3.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298465&Gender=Girls&Age=11

The second link takes you to last years D3 (U11) standings.  There was no D2 for U11 - just one super group of 20 for D1.  The top 2 teams from D3 move up to D2.  The next 4 teams stay in D3.  Teams 7-10 have to requalify to get back into the league.

That's how it should work, but one team is rumored to be going up to play in the '02 league and another team supposedly does not exist anymore - hence the fun speculation.

Using the links as a guide, (theoretically) they should break down like this. I'm sure I'm missing a name change/team dissolution, but here goes...

D1
- FCD Gold
- LP Elite
- DT South
- FCD Premier
- Sting (Gutierrez)
- Sting (Hilton)
- DT Dallas
- Cosmos Black
- Fever Black
- LP Keegan

D2
- LP Rush
- FWFC Black
- Andromeda FC
- D'Feeters
- FCD Red
- LP Barnes
- Sting West
- Sting (Goodman) (move up from D3)
- Triumph (move up from D3)
- .....?

D3
- FCD South Blue (move down from D1)
- Warriors (move down from D1)
- Mutiny
- Odyssey
- Solar Royal
- Dallas Rush Nero
- 6-10 TBD

I'm sure I'm way off with something

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 15/07/14, 10:57 am

justme76 wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:'NT commissioner' could mean several things,

what was the main purpose of the player pass rule?      I remember when everybody was talking about this in the past, but never heard to much about it afterwards.

The rule is designed to assist teams where an injury or injuries have put a strain on the roster -or- foster player development for an individual  needing more playing time or a different level of competition.

Now, the question is ....is that how it's being used?
I'll open that up to public opinion
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justme76 15/07/14, 11:22 am

SolarPower00 wrote:
justme76 wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:'NT commissioner' could mean several things,

what was the main purpose of the player pass rule?      I remember when everybody was talking about this in the past, but never heard to much about it afterwards.

The rule is designed to assist teams where an injury or injuries have put a strain on the roster -or- foster player development for an individual  needing more playing time or a different level of competition.

Now, the question is ....is that how it's being used?
I'll open that up to public opinion

How will it be used, is the million dollar question. I understand the asisisting teams with injuries and so forth. I would figure the increase in roster size would help with that. Playing time is good for everybody. Different level of competition would mean a D1 /ECNL player could play down to D2 or D3? Playing up would make more sense. IMO

thanks for the input. The rule is already in place, so it is what it is.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/07/14, 12:56 pm

rzrFC wrote:I haven't heard any of the Skaife folks say they've received "the call".  The reasoning I've heard about the additional qualifying spot, was due to the LHGCL registration deadline.  The deadline prohibited Solar from registering another team to use their bye.  I'm assuming the deadline is also prohibiting Skaife from getting their deserved spot.  Heavy emphasis on "assuming".

Skaife folks?...anyone?

Sting Scaife has a bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by rzrFC 16/07/14, 04:25 pm

speedkills wrote:
rzrFC wrote:I haven't heard any of the Skaife folks say they've received "the call".  The reasoning I've heard about the additional qualifying spot, was due to the LHGCL registration deadline.  The deadline prohibited Solar from registering another team to use their bye.  I'm assuming the deadline is also prohibiting Skaife from getting their deserved spot.  Heavy emphasis on "assuming".

Skaife folks?...anyone?

Sting Scaife has a bye.

Well deserved. Good luck this weekend.

rzrFC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 16/07/14, 05:58 pm

speedkills wrote:

Skaife folks?...anyone?

Sting Scaife has a bye.
So if this is confirmed by a Sting Scaife parent, does that mean that Mutiny moves to D2? Well deserved for them seeing that they did it on their own without CPP. So does anyone know which of the two LP teams will move into D1? Keegan? Rush? Do any of those parents want to chime in?
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_soccer 16/07/14, 10:40 pm

Trying to sort out all the information here in this thread. Few questions, please see if you got any info on these.

I read one of the below FCD teams is now part of LP club. Is that true? If yes, do they participate in qualifying tournament to get into LH or they have already got bye?

#  Placed 2nd in LH: FC DALLAS YOUTH 03G GOLD - What happened to this team? Will they be in D1.

#  Placed 19th in LH: FC DALLAS YOUTH 03G SOUTH BLUE  - same question plus will they be in D2.
andy_soccer
andy_soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotShot36 16/07/14, 11:52 pm

FC DALLAS YOUTH 03G GOLD is now SOLAR CHELSEA 03G and they kept their D1 bye. I'm not sure what happened to FC DALLAS YOUTH 03G SOUTH BLUE. Earlier threads had the coach and enough of the team moving to LP and either keeping their D3 bye or getting a D2 bye from another LP team that was folding. The team never folded and the LP website is showing the coach now only having an 05 team. I'm curious as to if the team went back to FC Dallas or if they went their seperate ways and joined other teams.
HotShot36
HotShot36
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_soccer 16/07/14, 11:59 pm

Thanks HotShot36.
andy_soccer
andy_soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar 17/07/14, 06:31 am

They went their separate ways..... Majority with a LP '02 team, one with and FCD '02 team, the two blazing fast girls are now with Sting USA, and the others I haven't seen play yet... '03 teams had some major turnover.
Caesar
Caesar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justme76 17/07/14, 10:57 am

lots of turnover in the 03's, but still only 4 spots open to get in Lake Highlands. That hasn't changed to my knowledge.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 02/08/14, 08:48 pm

Triumph FC wrote:FCD South doesn't exists anymore as coach defected to LP. Unless he kept 75% (I don't believe he did) so FC Dallas Blue (not south) will get the bye.
My 4 picks are
Sparta
Sting Sanchez
Mustangs
Sting Skaife

Not bad my top 2 picks are in. Sting Skaife are in (do I get that one anyway?) Mustangs just have to not lose and my 5th team choice are in (see later post) was Lightning. Not bad if I say so myself!  lol!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next