North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Quiet Forum - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Quiet Forum

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Quiet Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Big Ern 04/12/17, 07:13 pm

Ahhh yes ... While we didn't hear about why you think the USSF only cares about money and disregard 'development' (always fun to hear soccer dad use this word), this is much mo betta jack.  Although I'm a lil' fuzzy on the term "hooey" ... ?

To start I'll say again what I've said a buncha times over the past year already ... All GDA did is take the place of ECNL here.  

That being said, there have definitely been coaching additions ... FCD for example added many quality A and B licensed coaches to staff for DA (and ECNL soon to be DA) this year -- AG, AG, BT, MO, FB, and DM to name a few.  

Regarding 4 sessions per week ... There absolutely will be some that it isn't for and those 1-2 kids per roster won't be there next year, but for the 90% that did make those rosters this year, they understand the level of commitment, are passionate about their craft and are typically very driven kids ... it's simply prep for college level athletics.  That being said, it probably isn't for your average LH kid.  And while it probably won't mean anything to you, coming from someone that has made a living coaching soccer, training 4x a week isn't normally "done".

Regarding curriculum (and this one made me giggle since it came from someone like yourself) ... of course good coaches have a curriculum.  Each DA coach (boys + girls) are given material from USSDA to use to run training sessions.

Sure -- film study has been done, but here every parent is given full match video with software to analyze play and edit.  Purty cool stuff.

You forgot to mention (or deliberately didn't include) the USSDA representation at most matches I spoke about ... also purty cool stuff.

And now for your fave ... physical and mental health tracking -- loving the "lol" - this is where it's tough to decipher whether it's coming from you or your kid ... Those of you outside of GDA seem to have a tough time wrapping your head around this one, but for those of us that get to see our kids utilize it ... it's purty cool stuff.

In summary ... As I've mentioned, the only way DA is better right now is that the talent that was ECNL last year is now DA so is superior to ECNL.  And of course it's the same talent pool, but a few new coaches, and a new culture of coaching instilled = DA is a better program over time.  All of the posters in the know on this forum (the smart ones Smile) agree.

Ya see, some of us that comment on this forum have experienced the PPL, LHGCL, ECNL, and DA levels and so have a legitimate leg to stand on when it comes to opinions on the gamut, but it is however always entertaining to hear from those that haven't shout from the other side of the fence about how their viewpoint is the right one ... lotsa fun --

So that's what I say ... but what do I know Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 04/12/17, 08:36 pm

Is purty a word? (I mean, a word educated people use.)

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 04/12/17, 08:44 pm

YES!  That reminds me ... been meaning to ask you SoS -- I hope it's ok with you that I've been calling you sauce ...

Do you charge your clients by the hour or do you work primarily on retainer?  I obviously haven't a clue what it's like to do what you do, but you'd think you wouldn't be able to spend as much time as you do on this stuff ... been keepin' me up at night wonderin' --

Oh, and btw ...

pur·ty
ˈpərdē/
adjective & adverbUSinformal
nonstandard spelling of pretty, used to represent dialect speech.
"the lights were purty"

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 04/12/17, 08:47 pm

It's a ghost town on the forum.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 04/12/17, 08:49 pm

BigErn wrote:YES!  That reminds me ... been meaning to ask you SoS -- I hope it's ok with you that I've been calling you sauce ...

Do you charge your clients by the hour or do you work primarily on retainer?  I obviously haven't a clue what it's like to do what you do, but you'd think you wouldn't be able to spend as much time as you do on this stuff ... been keepin' me up at night wonderin' --

Oh, and btw ...

pur·ty
ˈpərdē/
"the lights were purty"

Trends of 'purty':
Used Rarely. purty is in the lower 50% of commonly used words

Used mainly by hicks, and BigE

As in "Golly there, Sir, your sheep shore does look purty."

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 04/12/17, 09:27 pm

Medicine Man wrote:It's a ghost town on the forum.

Maybe it's time for one of your infamous one percenters then BigBoy ... hmmm?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 04/12/17, 09:42 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
BigErn wrote:YES!  That reminds me ... been meaning to ask you SoS -- I hope it's ok with you that I've been calling you sauce ...

Oh, and btw ...

pur·ty
ˈpərdē/
"the lights were purty"

Trends of 'purty':
Used Rarely. purty is in the lower 50% of commonly used words

As in "Golly there, Sir, your sheep shore does look purty."

HO ... LEE ... LORD.

Has it really come to this Sauce?  Discussing a word I use?  OUCH.  

And if you knew me, you'd know the hilarity that comes with referring to me as a hick ... good laughs though.

How bout we get back to the soccer now Very Happy

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 04/12/17, 10:26 pm

There is a difference between

Used mainly by hicks, like BigE

and

Though they both come with accents.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by purplefrog 05/12/17, 12:14 pm

Man, this thread really grew some legs. You're welcome everyone.
purplefrog
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 05/12/17, 02:55 pm

First, no need to apologize for anything JST, 25% or not.

BigE brings useful information and seeing the argument from SOS and others perspective is useful too. Definitely going to watch the Real Sports HBO piece, would have missed that episode if not for this back and forth.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 05/12/17, 04:51 pm

BigErn wrote:Ahhh yes ... While we didn't hear about why you think the USSF only cares about money and disregard 'development' (always fun to hear soccer dad use this word), this is much mo betta jack.  Although I'm a lil' fuzzy on the term "hooey" ... ?

To start I'll say again what I've said a buncha times over the past year already ... All GDA did is take the place of ECNL here.  

That being said, there have definitely been coaching additions ... FCD for example added many quality A and B licensed coaches to staff for DA (and ECNL soon to be DA) this year -- AG, AG, BT, MO, FB, and DM to name a few.  

Regarding 4 sessions per week ... There absolutely will be some that it isn't for and those 1-2 kids per roster won't be there next year, but for the 90% that did make those rosters this year, they understand the level of commitment, are passionate about their craft and are typically very driven kids ... it's simply prep for college level athletics.  That being said, it probably isn't for your average LH kid.  And while it probably won't mean anything to you, coming from someone that has made a living coaching soccer, training 4x a week isn't normally "done".

Regarding curriculum (and this one made me giggle since it came from someone like yourself) ... of course good coaches have a curriculum.  Each DA coach (boys + girls) are given material from USSDA to use to run training sessions.

Sure -- film study has been done, but here every parent is given full match video with software to analyze play and edit.  Purty cool stuff.

You forgot to mention (or deliberately didn't include) the USSDA representation at most matches I spoke about ... also purty cool stuff.

And now for your fave ... physical and mental health tracking -- loving the "lol" - this is where it's tough to decipher whether it's coming from you or your kid ... Those of you outside of GDA seem to have a tough time wrapping your head around this one, but for those of us that get to see our kids utilize it ... it's purty cool stuff.

In summary ... As I've mentioned, the only way DA is better right now is that the talent that was ECNL last year is now DA so is superior to ECNL.  And of course it's the same talent pool, but a few new coaches, and a new culture of coaching instilled = DA is a better program over time.  All of the posters in the know on this forum (the smart ones Smile) agree.

Ya see, some of us that comment on this forum have experienced the PPL, LHGCL, ECNL, and DA levels and so have a legitimate leg to stand on when it comes to opinions on the gamut, but it is however always entertaining to hear from those that haven't shout from the other side of the fence about how their viewpoint is the right one ... lotsa fun --

So that's what I say ... but what do I know Wink

HOOOOOO LEEEE GEEEEZ!

Just send me the propaganda page, so I don't need to read your silliness. Who am I to question a bloated, political, underperforming bureaucracy or a self appointed minion spokesperson for it.

-"always fun to hear a soccer dad use this word"

This is the best coming from someone that appears in some way to be profiting off of an overcharging under producing organization. It sounds like you're not a soccer dad, but a driving Dribble and all knowing....here's a little secret.... organization, direction and biz acumen is not a strong point of youth soccer in the US. So if you would like to imply that you are involved with it than great...have at it.

-..." Those of you outside of GDA seem to have a tough time wrapping your head around this one"

Another fantastic quote that I'm sure will win the hearts and minds of many. Believe it or not Big e I could care less about DA, I know kids in it and not in it. The level is an achievement the kids should be proud of, but most kids aren't as caught up in it as you seem to be. You're like the Lavar Ball of youth soccer.

-"now for your fave ... physical and mental health tracking -- loving the "lol" - this is where it's tough to decipher whether it's coming from you or your kid ... Those of you outside of GDA seem to have a tough time wrapping your head around this one, but for those of us that get to see our kids utilize it ... it's purty cool stuff."

After looking into this procedure, apparently they only do a check on your DD, because they think her daddy...BigLavar might be coo coo.

-"Ya see, some of us that comment on this forum have experienced the PPL, LHGCL, ECNL, and DA levels and so have a legitimate leg to stand on when it comes to opinions on the gamut, but it is however always entertaining to hear from those that haven't shout from the other side of the fence about how their viewpoint is the right one ... lotsa fun --"

Love this....The problem is I think you are standing on the fence shouting to anyone that will pay attention to your "soccer Knowledge". You should try twitter....It works better for Lavar Ball wanna be's.

Alrighty then-fantastic. BigLavar.

soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 05/12/17, 06:31 pm

I think you meant you 'couldn't' care less there jackie -

But no worries ... I read ya - you don't like the GDA and are under the impression that telling me is going to hurt my feelings. And that because it's coming from me, you've misconstrued the information I provide as "silliness". And I've written so much silliness that you think I'm writing to sell something ... Gotcha.

The reality, young jackie, is that all I've done is provide a few answers to a few questions and share experiences (all of which in this case happen to be absolutely accurate). Only one of my three kids plays with FCD GDA, and I couldn't care less what you, or anyone out there that doesnt know me, think of my "soccer knowledge" ... If that was the case, I'd throw my resume out there or tell you all where or from whom I get much of the info I post here.

Now I know that I can come across as a 'know it all' and that's tough for people like yourself to handle so I can't blame ya for getting all worked up, but at some point it'd be cool if you could get past all that, be a big boy, and consider that what I'm writing has some truth to it -

Obviously I don't write these posts to "win the hearts and minds of many", but I can assure you, as could many that post on this forum, I am not working for nor promoting nor profiting from a specific club or program. If you were to read through my posts (and I know I'm not worthy of that in your eyes), you'd find that most of what I do is defend against the delusion of malcontents ... You know - those that are addicted to complaining and placing blame - and as you know all too well, that's the guy that has the most difficult time with guys like myself.

BTW ... There are more of us than you think and I don't have a Twitter account - never been able to figure that stuff out ; )

See ya out there!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 05/12/17, 08:17 pm

BigErn wrote:
 I would however say that some of the big 3 have brought in new and more experienced coaches to the GDA mix, and that the additions USSDA has made (4 training sessions per week w/half field requirement, mandated curriculum, game film study, representatives scouting matches, physical trainers, daily physical/mental health tracking) to what ECNL provides (the same as any LHGCL team), will begin to show in the coming years.

Can any other DA parent attest to the DAILY mental health tracking being provided to their daughter?

After speaking to parents from all 3 DA clubs in Dallas, I think the general consensus was "that is a load of crap" (or at the least, is being substantially over-exaggerated).

Maybe BigE could elaborate on this daily mental health assessment provided by FC Dallas (I believe he referenced the licensed psychiatrist on-staff in an earlier post).

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 05/12/17, 09:18 pm

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. BigE baking his Santa cookies from his special.order mix.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 05/12/17, 09:37 pm

Sure SoS --

Each participant in the GDA program at FCD uses an app called HRV4T.  They are required to update it each morning and after four uses they establish a personal 'baseline'.  The technology takes resting pulse rate then each kid completes a questionnaire ... I think it's 10 or so questions.  The responses to the questions are made utilizing a scale and include physical conditional aspects such as quality of sleep, intensity of yesterday's training session (if applicable), muscle soreness/injury, and overall physical condition.  Mental aspects include feeling of motivation to work today, measure of mental energy, current routine lifestyle activity level, and current level of stress from school/family/sport.  These results are converted into an overall score and is sent to the Head Trainer, then on to the head coaches.  They use the average results of their team's condition to plan weekly on the ball sessions as well as for the ReGen sessions.  

Tracking software/programs like this are also used at clubs in CO/CA, and I've been told that the Solar GDA utilizes a similar tracking through MJP.  The Texans, as I've mentioned, I know very little about other than the stories I hear on here about them half a#@ing it.  

And you were the one that brought up the staff "licensed psychiatrist" big guy --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/12/17, 08:19 am

BigErn wrote:Sure SoS --

Each participant in the GDA program at FCD uses an app called HRV4T.  They are required to update it each morning and after four uses they establish a personal 'baseline'.  The technology takes resting pulse rate then each kid completes a questionnaire ... I think it's 10 or so questions.  The responses to the questions are made utilizing a scale and include physical conditional aspects such as quality of sleep, intensity of yesterday's training session (if applicable), muscle soreness/injury, and overall physical condition.  Mental aspects include feeling of motivation to work today, measure of mental energy, current routine lifestyle activity level, and current level of stress from school/family/sport.  These results are converted into an overall score and is sent to the Head Trainer, then on to the head coaches.  They use the average results of their team's condition to plan weekly on the ball sessions as well as for the ReGen sessions.  

Tracking software/programs like this are also used at clubs in CO/CA, and I've been told that the Solar GDA utilizes a similar tracking through MJP.  The Texans, as I've mentioned, I know very little about other than the stories I hear on here about them half a#@ing it.  

And you were the one that brought up the staff "licensed psychiatrist" big guy --

http://www.txsoccer.net/t37205p25-safe-to-say-imo-the-old-format-is-missed

BigErn wrote:Yes -- SoS ... fantastic stuff!  

And since you are tickled by the daily individual player physical and mental monitoring ... Yes -- FCD has a "shrink" on staff Wink

So, Sir, what is a "'shrink' on staff" if not a psychiatrist (which does require a license)?

I understand that your little noggin can't keep up with all your stories (remember when you denied making your "elitist" statement - but, in fact, it was out there and you said it).

Purdy simple stuff - might be advisable to do a quick search to verify prior to your denials.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/12/17, 08:47 am

SickofStupidity wrote:

And since you are tickled by the daily individual player physical and mental monitoring ... Yes -- FCD has a "shrink" on staff Wink

So, Sir, what is a "'shrink' on staff" if not a psychiatrist (which does require a license)?

I understand that your little noggin can't keep up with all your stories (remember when you denied making your "elitist" statement - but, in fact, it was out there and you said it).

Purdy simple stuff - might be advisable to do a quick search to verify prior to your denials.

Right-O ... cracking investigative reporting saucy -- well done Sir!

Is this really the best you can do?  Ya neglected to paste the bit before where you ridiculously suggested that FCD have a shrink on staff, before I obviously very sarcastically added the winking face ( Wink ) to the 'Sure, FCD has a shrink' notion.

I guess it's kinda flattering but do ya really have it out for me so much that you roll outta bed, log on here to see if I've posted anything, then find time to do sh#t all whilst being a professional whatever?  And all of this effort based on the teeny glimmer of hope you have that you might get to zing me ... poor lil' fella.  

Once again, all I did was honestly answer your question.  Got any other brain busters for me sauce?  Care to intelligently respond to any of the content I or anyone else has written in this thread ... maybe provide something of substance here rather than dismally attempt to paint me as a storyteller?  

"Next thing you know you'll be wearing a bra on your head".

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 06/12/17, 09:19 am

I can see the importance of mental health tracking, specifically if recovering from injuries. I see DD's coming back from broken bones that are slow to engage and hesitate on the field. Sports Psychology would really be a benefit in those situations.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/12/17, 09:20 am

BigErn wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

Right-O ... cracking investigative reporting saucy -- well done Sir!

Is this really the best you can do?  Ya neglected to paste the bit before where you ridiculously suggested that FCD have a shrink on staff, before I obviously very sarcastically added the winking face ( Wink ) to the 'Sure, FCD has a shrink' notion.

I guess it's kinda flattering but do ya really have it out for me so much that you roll outta bed, log on here to see if I've posted anything, then find time to do sh#t all whilst being a professional whatever?  And all of this effort based on the teeny glimmer of hope you have that you might get to zing me ... poor lil' fella.  

Once again, all I did was honestly answer your question.  Got any other brain busters for me sauce?  Care to intelligently respond to any of the content I or anyone else has written in this thread ... maybe provide something of substance here rather than dismally attempt to paint me as a storyteller?  

"Next thing you know you'll be wearing a bra on your head".

Suggested FCD have a shrink on staff?  LOL

Simply posed a question

SickofStupidity wrote:
"daily" individual player physical & mental monitoring - what??  now that is funny (what is daily mental monitoring?  does FCD have a shrink on staff?)

Of course, still waiting on a DA parent to give us their take on "Daily mental monitoring"

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 06/12/17, 09:32 am

BigErn wrote:"Next thing you know you'll be wearing a bra on your head".
What's wrong with this? Could use one to keep my ears warm this morning.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by purplefrog 06/12/17, 10:00 am

Personally, I give the win to Big Ern on this thread. His points seem more relevant and not as childish.

Big Ern - 1
SOS - 0
purplefrog
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 06/12/17, 10:14 am

purplefrog wrote:Personally, I give the win to Big Ern on this thread.  His points seem more relevant and not as childish.

Big Ern - 1
SOS - 0

For those paying attention be has been crushing it for the past month or so. Toned it down a bit, sticking to facts, slipping in the sarcasm.
The haters appear to be grasping at straws at this point.
Ern (and the DA) appear to be winning the war quite handily.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/17, 11:01 am

timmyh wrote:
purplefrog wrote:Personally, I give the win to Big Ern on this thread.  His points seem more relevant and not as childish.

Big Ern - 1
SOS - 0

For those paying attention be has been crushing it for the past month or so. Toned it down a bit, sticking to facts, slipping in the sarcasm.

LMMFAO....

Right. He knows a lot...sometimes it seems drenched in DA sauce but for the most part I would ask BigE about DA if I was seeking serious knowledge or insight on a related topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 06/12/17, 11:07 am

I do know they have players regularly filling out eating habits on apps for evaluation. My DD spoke about a mental evaluation she has filled out, but I didn’t get the full evaluation from her. A lot of the classroom lectures and discussions have focused on the mental aspect of the game controlling emotions and handling the stress. Players are given in game grades evaluated by the coaches from film. Each Sunday they are able to meet with a physio that works with them to maintain a healthy player. I’m sure theirs more I just don’t see my DD because o her busy schedule to get more information.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/12/17, 12:55 pm

BigE got his Santa cookies ready for old Saint Nick. He's hoping not to be on the naughty list.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 07/12/17, 02:30 pm

timmyh wrote:

Big Ern - 1
SOS - 0

Ohhh Please. I would bet most including myself would just be interested in hearing about how the Dallas teams are doing and the competition level. I don't have a problem with DA as the new top league just the silly propaganda, that it will change the face of youth soccer and that it will be free and blah....blah.....and oh yeah, I don't like Bige either....oops
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next