North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

SRSA 06 - Pulp - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

SRSA 06 - Pulp

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SRSA 06 - Pulp - Page 4 Empty Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 24/05/18, 10:25 am

soapboxmom2.0 wrote:Sell yo solar kit and get yo as* to D3

Still playing REC and STAYING @ REC. affraid  affraid  affraid

You can't make these S@#! up.

Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 24/05/18, 10:37 am

Seems like they are taking all players at Solar DA now...some that can't even get on the field. Come one, come all.

Be careful Soapbox you may be excommunicated next or maybe I should say again Wink
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 24/05/18, 10:39 am

This is what I'm talking about. I can feel the "cancer" flowing through my internet veins. Keep it coming my friends.

The floor is lava, and SRSA parents are doing the fire dance. Surprised
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 24/05/18, 11:04 am

soccertard wrote:This is what I'm talking about.  I can feel the "cancer" flowing through my internet veins.  Keep it coming my friends.

The floor is lava, and SRSA parents are doing the fire dance. Surprised

just like soccertard says ... "KEEP IT COMING MY FRIENDS"

We need more leakers  ... this S#@! is entertaining!!! Twisted Evil What a Face cheers lol!
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by HSM 25/05/18, 03:06 pm

It reminds me that when Springate brought his black team to Solar and the blue team was given to him. At the end of the year, all the black team girls got the offer to stay with Solar JDL but the blue team didn't have a clue. History has repeated itself...

HSM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 25/05/18, 03:21 pm

Is that divide and conquer?
Bait and switch?
Invite and infiltrate?
Either way....it helps them more than it hurts them.
It also shows the role players parents where the loyalty is....it’s not that they don’t enjoy the ice cream parties but those youth national team opportunities are much more tantalizing and Solar has the body of work to stand behind that.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

SRSA 06 - Pulp - Page 4 Empty SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by 2old2care 27/05/18, 05:49 pm

I realize this forum is a place for anyone and everyone to speak their minds, gossip about all things juicy and bash coaches, clubs, etc. However, I feel it necessary to take a moment and post in SUPPORT of Chris P.

We are one of those 06 parents, and we aren't all disgruntled. It is true that we had an up & down season with Solar this past year, but that's nothing new. The 06 age group has been victim of change every year for the last several. Last year, the team imploded because of handful of entitled parents who couldn't get enough for their DD. Some left, some left and quickly returned and many stayed. The combination of what was left of Solar Red & Solar Black turned out to be a great team. Unfortunately, like every year.... there were a handful of parents who have to continually find things to complain about. I've never loved everything about any coach my DD has played for, but that doesn't mean they aren't good or great coaches.

Yes, it was announced that Pulp & Colvin were going to "co-coach." It was never communicated that Pulp would coach a specific number of games or any games at all for that matter. But, he was there for every single practice (until he left)- Colvin was not. Some could say that Colvin was in the wrong for never showing up to practices. But instead Pulp is getting the heat for not being at games? Doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, Pulp has a training ladder that he feels is a great training tool. Some may not agree, and that's fine. We'll never all agree. I've heard many coaches talk about the importance of 1v1 and small sided game training. It seems like a no brainer to me. Did it seem redundant to some parents to work on this every week- yes. I'm not a soccer coach, so I'm not going to criticize. Pulp did spend a significant amount of time on the organization of his training ladder so that all girls played each other, and he ranked them. I'm sure some are bitter that their DD didn't get a high ranking, but it is what it is. They either won or lost their 1v1's, etc. It's a hard pill to swallow when a coach shows you evidence that your daughter is not as skilled as you thought. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere that the results were never shared. This is slightly untrue, because we played a tournament where our two teams were rostered based on the ladder results. So... again.... some were bitter about where their child was rostered. I would agree that some players probably should have scored higher on the ladder, but maybe that's an issue with their work ethic at practice. If they weren't trying, you can't get upset about how they scored.

Yes, Pulp abruptly left. It would have been nice for him to communicate that, but it's just as much Colvin's fault for not sending out formal communication. If anyone wants to discuss coaches who lack communication skills- that's an entirely different thread. From what I understand, this directive came from Solca. Pulp had to add a training to his 04's schedule due to MJP going away (or something to that effect- don't quote me on the exact detail). It's a bigger issue overall with Solar and their communication- but that's nothing new either. There was also mention of Pulp leaving after the last payment was received. To my knowledge, Pulp never received a dime from our team. It was Colvin's team, and Pulp was helping him. I believe they may have had some sort of trade off.. Colvin helped him out with another team. If there is factual data that Pulp got paid from our team- I would love to see it. And.. if he didn't.. would that change anyone's opinion and harsh criticisms? Would he then look like a good guy for spending all of that time with our players when he wasn't even getting paid for it.. and because Colvin couldn't get there because he's over scheduled?

There seems to be a lot of talk about Pulp bad-mouthing the players/team. I would love to hear from someone who actually heard those words come out of his mouth. As far as I know- it's hearsay. I do know that his team was playing on another field when we played DTS & he was cheering from his bench when he saw us score.

If anyone knows Pulp, he's a very dry, sarcastic guy. He's a straight shooter and is usually very blunt. You may not like what he tells you, but he's usually pretty honest. Sometimes coaches cannot tell you everything, because they are employees of a company. They are expected to keep some things confidential- just like any employee of any other company. I don't think it's a special occurrence within Solar to be told something & 2 days later it changes. Welcome to corporate america.

Bottom line on Pulp... you don't have to love everyone. You can even strongly dislike someone. But I think it's totally unfair to go publicly on a forum and bash a coach, BY NAME, who makes his living teaching young girls how to play a great game of soccer. If he's never hurt your child or publicly shamed you personally... why feel the need to go onto a forum like this and mention his name with nothing positive to say? How about take your gripe straight to the source of your anger and have it out. Maybe it feels better to hide behind a computer and tell the world about your problems. Lord knows everyone on this forum eats it up! For those of you who like to do a little research and weigh the good & the bad.... there are plenty of us that feel Pulp is a great coach and has positively impacted the way our DD's play soccer. He's super supportive and loves to coach. He loves coaching his camps. If you want to try him out in small doses- sign your DD up for one of his camps. (and no, i'm not getting paid or a kick-back for pushing his camps)

On another note....
What happened with the new DA coach coming over and all of that drama is also very typical. Solar couldn't talk about it because they were recruiting a coach who was under contract. Of course they were going to be super careful. Unfortunately when DTS announced it, word spread like wildfire to our parents. Many of us had already heard it through the grapevine anyway, so it wasn't new news. Maybe Sal did tell his team they could all have spots, and that is totally unfair. However as another poster mentioned- they were a great team. Why wouldn't he want to bring as many of them over as possible. In the end, plenty of our girls took DA spots if they wanted them. The bigger issue is Solar moving practices to Irving. No one mentioned that little nugget. That sent many running in the other direction. Thankfully they also have a great ECNL option in Grado.
As sad as it is to see that great team split up, it was inevitable being that this is the year for the big decision- ECNL or DA. I think in the end everyone ended up where they wanted to be, so time to move on.

2old2care
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 27/05/18, 10:03 pm

You sound like a solar settler. Remember, as parents you do not have to put up with this kind of behavior...you can have control. If not, you will continue to enable coaches and clubs to act in this matter. Unfortunately, when parents like you who are just happy your daughter made a team and continue to pay to hang with so called friends this crap will proceed in such fashion.

Enjoy grado and encl.

playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 27/05/18, 10:20 pm

Additionally, nice work throwing Colvin under the bus. Kind of makes your whole post about not dogging another coach on a public forum complete hypocrisy. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! -PP666
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 27/05/18, 11:41 pm

2old2care wrote:I realize this forum is a place for anyone and everyone to speak their minds, gossip about all things juicy and bash coaches, clubs, etc. However, I feel it necessary to take a moment and post in SUPPORT of Chris P.

We are one of those 06 parents, and we aren't all disgruntled. It is true that we had an up & down season with Solar this past year, but that's nothing new. The 06 age group has been victim of change every year for the last several. Last year, the team imploded because of handful of entitled parents who couldn't get enough for their DD. Some left, some left and quickly returned and many stayed. The combination of what was left of Solar Red & Solar Black turned out to be a great team. Unfortunately, like every year.... there were a handful of parents who have to continually find things to complain about. I've never loved everything about any coach my DD has played for, but that doesn't mean they aren't good or great coaches.

Yes, it was announced that Pulp & Colvin were going to "co-coach." It was never communicated that Pulp would coach a specific number of games or any games at all for that matter. But, he was there for every single practice (until he left)- Colvin was not. Some could say that Colvin was in the wrong for never showing up to practices. But instead Pulp is getting the heat for not being at games? Doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, Pulp has a training ladder that he feels is a great training tool. Some may not agree, and that's fine. We'll never all agree. I've heard many coaches talk about the importance of 1v1 and small sided game training. It seems like a no brainer to me. Did it seem redundant to some parents to work on this every week- yes. I'm not a soccer coach, so I'm not going to criticize. Pulp did spend a significant amount of time on the organization of his training ladder so that all girls played each other, and he ranked them. I'm sure some are bitter that their DD didn't get a high ranking, but it is what it is. They either won or lost their 1v1's, etc. It's a hard pill to swallow when a coach shows you evidence that your daughter is not as skilled as you thought. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere that the results were never shared. This is slightly untrue, because we played a tournament where our two teams were rostered based on the ladder results. So... again.... some were bitter about where their child was rostered. I would agree that some players probably should have scored higher on the ladder, but maybe that's an issue with their work ethic at practice. If they weren't trying, you can't get upset about how they scored.

Yes, Pulp abruptly left. It would have been nice for him to communicate that, but it's just as much Colvin's fault for not sending out formal communication. If anyone wants to discuss coaches who lack communication skills- that's an entirely different thread. From what I understand, this directive came from Solca. Pulp had to add a training to his 04's schedule due to MJP going away (or something to that effect- don't quote me on the exact detail). It's a bigger issue overall with Solar and their communication- but that's nothing new either. There was also mention of Pulp leaving after the last payment was received. To my knowledge, Pulp never received a dime from our team. It was Colvin's team, and Pulp was helping him. I believe they may have had some sort of trade off.. Colvin helped him out with another team. If there is factual data that Pulp got paid from our team- I would love to see it. And.. if he didn't.. would that change anyone's opinion and harsh criticisms? Would he then look like a good guy for spending all of that time with our players when he wasn't even getting paid for it.. and because Colvin couldn't get there because he's over scheduled?

There seems to be a lot of talk about Pulp bad-mouthing the players/team. I would love to hear from someone who actually heard those words come out of his mouth. As far as I know- it's hearsay. I do know that his team was playing on another field when we played DTS & he was cheering from his bench when he saw us score.

If anyone knows Pulp, he's a very dry, sarcastic guy. He's a straight shooter and is usually very blunt. You may not like what he tells you, but he's usually pretty honest. Sometimes coaches cannot tell you everything, because they are employees of a company. They are expected to keep some things confidential- just like any employee of any other company. I don't think it's a special occurrence within Solar to be told something & 2 days later it changes. Welcome to corporate america.

Bottom line on Pulp... you don't have to love everyone. You can even strongly dislike someone. But I think it's totally unfair to go publicly on a forum and bash a coach, BY NAME, who makes his living teaching young girls how to play a great game of soccer. If he's never hurt your child or publicly shamed you personally... why feel the need to go onto a forum like this and mention his name with nothing positive to say? How about take your gripe straight to the source of your anger and have it out. Maybe it feels better to hide behind a computer and tell the world about your problems. Lord knows everyone on this forum eats it up! For those of you who like to do a little research and weigh the good & the bad.... there are plenty of us that feel Pulp is a great coach and has positively impacted the way our DD's play soccer. He's super supportive and loves to coach. He loves coaching his camps. If you want to try him out in small doses- sign your DD up for one of his camps. (and no, i'm not getting paid or a kick-back for pushing his camps)

On another note....
What happened with the new DA coach coming over and all of that drama is also very typical. Solar couldn't talk about it because they were recruiting a coach who was under contract. Of course they were going to be super careful. Unfortunately when DTS announced it, word spread like wildfire to our parents. Many of us had already heard it through the grapevine anyway, so it wasn't new news. Maybe Sal did tell his team they could all have spots, and that is totally unfair. However as another poster mentioned- they were a great team. Why wouldn't he want to bring as many of them over as possible. In the end, plenty of our girls took DA spots if they wanted them. The bigger issue is Solar moving practices to Irving. No one mentioned that little nugget. That sent many running in the other direction. Thankfully they also have a great ECNL option in Grado.
As sad as it is to see that great team split up, it was inevitable being that this is the year for the big decision- ECNL or DA. I think in the end everyone ended up where they wanted to be, so time to move on.
So in Select you pay large $$$, to be treated this way? Aren't you supposed to be the customer? I think that is effing messed up affraid
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2old2care 28/05/18, 12:30 am

@playerpass666 I have complete control. I exercise control by letting the coaches know when I'm not happy with something vs ranting on parent groupme apps and forums. Also, you know what happens when you assume... just because I mentioned that people ended up where they wanted to be doesn't mean my daughter settled. We certainly don't pay dues to hang out with friends. I merely stated there was a good option for Solar's ECNL team. And I wasn't throwing Colvin under the bus. I'm just pointing out that all coaches have faults. I would support Colvin if someone bashed him on the forum. He was a great coach for my DD. It's no secret the guy is overscheduled. He has a full time job, is a HS Soccer coach, a solar soccer coach and has a family. I'm just stating the obvious.

@checkpoint Charlie please enlighten us on the ways that one should be treated when spending $$$$ on select soccer. We can all make our bullet point list. Soccer coaches are there for the kids- not the parents. I don't feel I'm being treated poorty.... I just don't get worked up about all the silly things. If my DD is happy, becoming a better soccer player and continues to succeed (that includes winning DIGC), then I feel like our money is well spent. The entertaining part of all of this select soccer business is watching the parents react to everything when the kids are fine!

2old2care
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 28/05/18, 07:37 am

1st By posting on this public forum/blog you show that you are old enough to care and second that you do get worked up by silly things. Whining to coaches during the year, which you did the last 2 years, is exactly what coaches don’t want and didn’t change your or your daughters position at all with him....it simply makes you one of the whiny parents. With as bad as solar 06s have been treated the last 2 years, I believe this is the first post on forum to call anyone out and it was after the season was completed. Furthermore, I’m sure pulp doesn’t even read these posts, he is way above it and too busy setting out cones.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsilent-Majority 28/05/18, 09:24 am

2old2care, as a few others, you’ve lost sight of the forest for the trees.  While your post is very insightful, your hypocrisy is apparent, and you ignored the larger issue and unnecessarily casted blame for Chris’ behavior to another coach.  Matt C is culpable as well, but if you thought Chris was helping out of the kindness of his heart and last years design was not his, you are extremely naive.  

You are correct the Chris never committed to attend a specific number of games, the notion you avoid is how nonsensical it is to label a team (including your DD) within weeks of signing, before you observed any games and then broadcast that ideology to the general public.  To suggest or assume those comments were merely hearsay is ignorant considering his arrogance and audience on multiple occurrences.  Ask Matt S, Charles B & Matt C next time you see them whether or not those statements were made.  

With regard to the ladder, again.. you miss the point by a wide margin.  Limiting the entire Fall practice to 2 drills is indolent for a licensed ‘B’ coach with his expertise, training and soccer background. A teenager could easily set up the cones & ask the players for the results.  Any coach will agree those drills are legitimate, but also would not suffice as the entire curriculum.  Further, those results were not shared before Thanksgiving, we were informed via GroupMe which team our DD would play on based on their current ranking.  The mere suggestion that the intent of this post was resentment of where our DD ranked in two drills compared to yours is absurd.  

You, Bodhisattva & Yank share the same misguided philosophy and apathy; turn a blind eye until it impacts your DD.  Rather than participate in a solution that would benefit all, you deprecate and look down upon other players.  One particular parent is well known for this, but acts as though it has no negative impact on others.  Portions of your response speak in the same manner.  

I will say it one more time, this post arose from disappointment, not where my DD ranked on a ladder, what offers she received nor what team she will play for.  While perhaps uncharacteristic to some, Chris’ treatment of these girls last year was deplorable and any attempt to defend it is laughable. Accepting that behavior as standard is only contributing to the problem with NTX soccer. I’m sure the future parents and players will appreciate your contribution.

Unsilent-Majority
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/05/18, 10:50 am

Any chance that the rest of us could see some of the conversations of the "parents groupme app"? That would provide some more insight to the "cancer". Maybe take a screenshot, and then upload it on here.

This is good stuff. Each of you will feel better by using this forum as a therapy session. Get it off your shoulders. Let us be your support group.

The floor is lava.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 28/05/18, 11:23 am

Unsilent-Majority wrote:2old2care, as a few others, you’ve lost sight of the forest for the trees.  While your post is very insightful, your hypocrisy is apparent, and you ignored the larger issue and unnecessarily casted blame for Chris’ behavior to another coach.  Matt C is culpable as well, but if you thought Chris was helping out of the kindness of his heart and last years design was not his, you are extremely naive.  

You are correct the Chris never committed to attend a specific number of games, the notion you avoid is how nonsensical it is to label a team (including your DD) within weeks of signing, before you observed any games and then broadcast that ideology to the general public.  To suggest or assume those comments were merely hearsay is ignorant considering his arrogance and audience on multiple occurrences.  Ask Matt S, Charles B & Matt C next time you see them whether or not those statements were made.  

With regard to the ladder, again.. you miss the point by a wide margin.  Limiting the entire Fall practice to 2 drills is indolent for a licensed ‘B’ coach with his expertise, training and soccer background. A teenager could easily set up the cones & ask the players for the results.  Any coach will agree those drills are legitimate, but also would not suffice as the entire curriculum.  Further, those results were not shared before Thanksgiving, we were informed via GroupMe which team our DD would play on based on their current ranking.  The mere suggestion that the intent of this post was resentment of where our DD ranked in two drills compared to yours is absurd.  

You, Bodhisattva & Yank share the same misguided philosophy and apathy; turn a blind eye until it impacts your DD.  Rather than participate in a solution that would benefit all, you deprecate and look down upon other players.  One particular parent is well known for this, but acts as though it has no negative impact on others.  Portions of your response speak in the same manner.  

I will say it one more time, this post arose from disappointment, not where my DD ranked on a ladder, what offers she received nor what team she will play for.  While perhaps uncharacteristic to some, Chris’ treatment of these girls last year was deplorable and any attempt to defend it is laughable.  Accepting that behavior as standard is only contributing to the problem with NTX soccer.  I’m sure the future parents and players will appreciate your contribution.  

@Unsilent-Majority hits a home run again ... point by point rebuttal ... listed also possible corroborating witnesses ... these are the inside stories that need to come out so shenanigans like these are not repeated ....can we convene a ntx grand jury?, have the corroborating witnessess subpoenaed? put corroborating witnesses on witness protection program ... subpoena also the email and groupme text exchanges to be preserved as evidence for the grand jury ....

Does the defense have another testimony or witness, your Honor?

Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 28/05/18, 11:54 am

also what is this controversial ladder?  Evil or Very Mad ... it looks like it is one of the root of cause of this controversy ... Twisted Evil
is it old-school wooden ladder, plastic, aluminum or hybrid ladder ...can someone upload a pic ...
where the girls ask to do 1v1 with the ladder as defender ...  lol!
as a public service, please enlighten us who are not in the know affraid
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2old2care 28/05/18, 12:17 pm

Okay, we all know that some use this forum to show off their fancy writing skills. Call me what you want... my OPINION is that Chris P is a good coach & a good guy, with faults like everyone else. I end it there as I am 2 old 2 continue arguing on this forum. You guys can take it from here & continue the tongue lashings with each other. I've said my peace. Good day.

2old2care
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by yank 28/05/18, 12:32 pm

Unsilent majority- please I’m in need of guidance here; what solution(s) have you come forward with to cure such “deplorable” behavior? At the end of the day, you are simply a dissatisfied customer who shared their feedback in their experience. You stated that solar failed that group which was your opinion. However as 2old stated he/she is not disgruntled so everyone doesn’t think the way you think. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on solutions to this most heinous of situations.

yank
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 28/05/18, 12:39 pm

subpoena the rest of the parents What a Face Twisted Evil lol!
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 28/05/18, 01:26 pm

This is what happens when you come on the forum to support someone but take parting shots at other coaches (colvin), kids, and parents.

You have made your bed, now sleep in it alone as usual.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsilent-Majority 28/05/18, 06:51 pm

Yank,  I don’t know what ‘THE’ solution is to fix this problem, but I am confident doing nothing is not one of them.  My advice to anyone is do your homework on the club and coach well in advance of signing day and hold them accountable, the same way you would anyone else in your daily life. Individually it will not have any measurable impact, but as a group it would send a huge message to the clubs that continue to tolerate poor behavior and coaching.  Until then, share your experiences both good & bad to help those that follow.

In regards to 2old2care, he/she is certainly entitled to their opinion even if it’s in the minority.  Why it is in such contrast to mine?  My best guess is they watched very few practices or their coaching standards differ philosophically from most.  Regardless, if they feel their DD received good training & development last year from Chris, great. As a whole, the vast majority of the team did not.

One post about a club or coach, good or bad, isn’t proof of anything except we are all entitled to our own opinion.  But do this board a favor & stop wasting time by dismissively categorizing it as sour grapes.  Just because the DD ranked highest on the ladder isn’t complaining, doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem.

Unsilent-Majority
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/05/18, 07:41 pm

Um, ok. I'm still going with sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 28/05/18, 07:55 pm

Nah. A bunch of this crew will be on their 3rd team in 3 years. It's definitely the coach.
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 07/06/18, 01:04 pm

It's a shame that this thread went silent...like the majority...

Everyone get situated out at either Ross Stewart or the SS facility in Arlington?

Remember, if you need a shoulder. We are all here for you.

The floor is lava.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 07/06/18, 06:40 pm

soccertard wrote:It's a shame that this thread went silent...like the majority...

Everyone get situated out at either Ross Stewart or the SS facility in Arlington?

Remember, if you need a shoulder.  We are all here for you.

The floor is lava.

Your handle couldn't be any more spot on here ^ Sir --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4