North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

02 SDL Week 2 Scores - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

02 SDL Week 2 Scores

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

02 SDL Week 2 Scores - Page 3 Empty Re: 02 SDL Week 2 Scores

Post by jj4mel 21/02/11, 11:40 am

11v11 Prime Time

'03 SRSA 4
'02 Southlake Saints 0

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerinsane 21/02/11, 12:25 pm

RoidRage wrote:
soccerinsane wrote:About "Fùtbol Consigliere TM": we should probably all have been on notice when someone puts a trademark symbol in their username.

About TFC: TFC has 4 teams (Sedeh, Larry and Wells playing in SDL and Angell playing in CAL), plus a newly formed team--TFC Elite--playing in EAL on Sundays. That team will have players from all the 02 teams.

I assume TFC Elite is all teams best players(All Star team) but which Individual team is best/top team?

Honestly haven't seen all of the individual teams play enough to know, but the Elite roster that played yesterday was about half Angell and half Wells with two or three Larry players I believe. Looked to be a great combination, but hard to tell against the opponent ASG Gold North. Will be a fun bunch to watch--especially when they get more time playing together.

As for top between the four--Angell or Wells, but not sure which at this point and they aren't playing in the same place this season to compare. Both played CAL in the fall but didn't play all the same teams, so hard to compare. Angell was 3-5-0 and Wells was 4-1-1.

soccerinsane
soccerinsane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by shootfire 21/02/11, 12:39 pm

Fùtbol Consigliere™ wrote:
shootfire wrote:
RoidRage wrote:
tondo wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
soccerA wrote:02 SDl score update:

SRSA Webb02 2
FCD Grubbs 1

What a great game! I watched this game and FCD has a good team, but not this supreme team with all the talent that some people on this forum have been talking about. Kat's team has great talented athlete's and a very solid team all around.

I agree Kat has a great team and is going to dominate in SDL II this season. I personally don't think FCD is all the hype that is talked about on this board.

Hence the reason we shouldn't rank. SRSA was much more organized than FCD and in my opinion SRSA did not play that well. Samba Feet, Stav, Stark all looked better organized than FCD in my opinion. I will not rank but I would say there are 8 number 1 teams (rowdie and fever don't make that list b/c they don't play SDL / SDLII) Now FCD appears to have one or two outstanding players that any team would welcome, but they are not these "holly cow" players that I kept hearing about, at least not on this day. Bottom line, relax, us 02's have over a year until select. There are outstanding players and coaches on every team in these league. One thing for certain we can all agree on is the refs needs to take control and get better trained. I saw good hustle from both sides, but I also saw numerous fouls on both sides. Nothing intential, but they still have to be called.

Does anyone know if FC Dallas used 01's in their last tourney when they beat Rowdies? I know all the 02 teams were playing in 01 div in that tourney , so technically they could of used 01's. FC Dallas didnt look like the same team today than they did then....way better passing in the tourney....I don't know...I guess it could of been a bad game! Rowdies definatley back to #1 with Webb not far behind! But then again Stavou beat Webb last week and Glotz beat Stavou(with Guests) 2-0 ...so I guess your right, its all open! I might have to go watch Glotz vs Webb in a couple of weeks! It should clear things up a little.
Perhaps FCD plays better on the big field 11v11 as oppsed to 9v 9 . They have a lot of depth -so if an opposing team does not have depth, it would be more apparent when they have to fill 10 field positions rather than 8. Just a theory. I do think SRSA is a good team , they recently have lost players here and there, but have replaced with quality girls, who probably come to practice on a regular basis, so work better with the team. Rankings next week should be interesting.

I thought SDL II was 11v11 on the big field????
Could be I don't know then ignore my theory. SRSA just beat them out and out-how's that???
shootfire
shootfire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fùtbol Consigliere™ 21/02/11, 09:00 pm

BallBuster wrote:Ok futbol consigliere, you have an older boy so you are an expert. OK. What pro team does he play for? What D1 college did he attend? Since you know everything, tell us who you and your son are so we can go watch and learn how the experts do it. Most people that come on here and complain about rankings are just mad because their team is at the bottom of the rankings.
If you don't like rankings, then don't look at them. It's real simple.

Go back where you came from. You come on here and insult everyone and provide absolutely nothing.

Don't even try to compare yourself to DoubleDD. He keeps us entertained. You don't.

Your balls have just been busted.
Ballbuster, grasshopper, I highly recommend that you click on the profile tab, then go to DoubleDD, noiamarealdoubled, and possibly even Torq. Click on them and look at there posts.
Then you might get the idea of ballbusting is.

Please keep in mind that I said I would state facts. I never said that I was an expert and that I know everything.

My son does attend college overseas and is a solid player. I played in Spain. I wasn't anywhere near good enough to make a national team or play in La Liga, but I have a good idea of how the soccer systems works. Thanks for the questions and sounding concerned about what my family is doing.

So, that's my soccer experience. And yours? Any kids playing at a high level? Did you?
Fùtbol Consigliere™
Fùtbol Consigliere™
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 21/02/11, 09:16 pm

Fùtbol Consigliere™ wrote:
BallBuster wrote:Ok futbol consigliere, you have an older boy so you are an expert. OK. What pro team does he play for? What D1 college did he attend? Since you know everything, tell us who you and your son are so we can go watch and learn how the experts do it. Most people that come on here and complain about rankings are just mad because their team is at the bottom of the rankings.
If you don't like rankings, then don't look at them. It's real simple.

Go back where you came from. You come on here and insult everyone and provide absolutely nothing.

Don't even try to compare yourself to DoubleDD. He keeps us entertained. You don't.

Your balls have just been busted.
Ballbuster, grasshopper, I highly recommend that you click on the profile tab, then go to DoubleDD, noiamarealdoubled, and possibly even Torq. Click on them and look at there posts.
Then you might get the idea of ballbusting is.

Please keep in mind that I said I would state facts. I never said that I was an expert and that I know everything.

My son does attend college overseas and is a solid player. I played in Spain. I wasn't anywhere near good enough to make a national team or play in La Liga, but I have a good idea of how the soccer systems works. Thanks for the questions and sounding concerned about what my family is doing.

So, that's my soccer experience. And yours? Any kids playing at a high level? Did you?

No, but I don't come on the boards and speak down to everyone and claim to be an expert like you do. I also don't come on here and make insults by telling everyone that they don't use soap (like you did in your post).

By the way, you are trying way too hard to be like those other posters you just mentioned and you are not even close to being in their league.
And if you continue to come on these boards and bully people and make insults, I will continue to Bust your Balls.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 21/02/11, 09:37 pm

Fùtbol Consigliere™ wrote:Does anyone know if FC Dallas used 01's in their last tourney when they beat Rowdies? I know all the 02 teams were playing in 01 div in that tourney , so technically they could of used 01's. FC Dallas didnt look like the same team today than they did then....way better passing in the tourney....I don't know...I guess it could of been a bad game! Rowdies definatley back to #1 with Webb not far behind! But then again Stavou beat Webb last week and Glotz beat Stavou(with Guests) 2-0 ...so I guess your right, its all open! I might have to go watch Glotz vs Webb in a couple of weeks! It should clear things up a little.

And Webb beat Stav in the last tournament. That's the point I'm trying to make. The 02's appear to have about 8 really strong teams. I've been impressed with all of them. Keep in mind that Glotz, Webb, etc... will all be missing players in a couple of weeks because of spring break and other numerous reasons. Most teams should be moving players around to enhance their understanding of the game. A naturally gifted forward playing defense or a defender playing offense, etc.. Winning and losing isn't suppose to the important thing at this age. Development is.[/quote]

I have been put on this forum to tell people exactly how it is. The facts will be stated. Like it or not. I'm like the DoubleDD without the wit. Similar in that you probably wont like what you read, and dissimilar because it probably wont make you laugh.

I have an older boy and have been through the B.S. Now I am asserting myself on the girls academy forum because most of you have absolutely no clue about soccer or development. Anyone trying to rank 02g academy soccer is a fool. Tondo is 100% right. The top 8 teams, or so, are pretty much equal. The differences between them is the coach and his/her agenda and "strategy" for development

In order to rank developing academy teams you would have to do so with a very shallow thought process. It would have to be a very quick snapshot of this second and you would have to consider all things being equal.

And with all things being equal...........fat people use more soap
[/quote]

News Flash for you chief. Most parents in academy soccer are just enjoying watching their little girls play soccer. Do we want them to develop? Sure, but most parents aren't even looking past the current season. They are just living in the moment.
So you can take your "I'm from Spain so I'm smarter than you" mentality and go back to where you came from.
Maybe you went all "Earl Woods on your kid" but most of us don't.
Why do I have the feeling you are the Spanish version of Chris Chris?
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/11, 10:02 pm

Hold up, hold up!

How is it you guys can throw around the phrase ballz a bustin and I unhurtfully let the word nip slip out and the whole forum gets up in arms and my thread gets deleted? Well....perhaps it was the word used to describe the liquid secreted by the Kidneys...or even the mention of a certain brewery in the same post. Oh well, why split hairs?

And I'm no role model, though I am damn sexy, and neither is torq or noimarealdoubled.

Torq is like a step brother with Tourettes, you still love him but try to avoid being seen with him in public. And noimarealdoubled is like the drunk Vietnam vet uncle who gets a little too close to you at Christmas time and is always on the lookout for Charlie.

Both are clearly dysfunctional. Wait...Does that mean I am too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 22/02/11, 04:24 pm

RoidRage wrote:
Bierluva wrote:LP McDermott - 4
Bandits - 1

Week 1:
LP McDermott - 3
FC Dallas Ptak - 1

Looks like you guys might be the class of the D-3 teams...keep getting better and play D-2 next season and you will crack my top 20....good work!

Thanks RoidRage... these girls played D-2 last season, but half of the team is new this season so we decided on D-3. It is allowing the girls to actually gel, work on possession, tactics, communication, etc. If we keep going the way we have been playing, we should step up next season!

-Bierluva
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerrykicks 22/02/11, 11:16 pm

[quote="tondo"][quote="mcik17"]Rowdies 02 beat TFC Guzman 01(top 4 team in 01 rankings). And beat them 3-0.[/quote]

Very nice win. Didn't TFC tie the consesus number 1 01' team?

[/quote]

And also TFC 01 Guzman also Lost 2-0 to Fusion FC 01 Duke team
Jerrykicks
Jerrykicks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shootfire 23/02/11, 09:22 am

Navy? or White. ?
shootfire
shootfire