North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texas Tournament - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Dallas Texas Tournament

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dallas Texas Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texas Tournament

Post by say it ant so. 22/11/11, 02:31 pm

soccerA wrote:
Balotelli Fan wrote:Yes South played hard. Nobody is saying they did not. They are the 4th best team in 02 age group. It's not a disrespect thing. It's a seeing the games thing. They rely heavily on stud up top. Then scrappy center mid and super fast sweep. They look more unorganized than Higgy and for sure Grubb. They don't try and go wide, and by the way their wingers seem to stay out and not slide in to help defend. You just don't see much service from outside. It's similar to Webb but Webb has better athletes and is better coached. I mean where was Gabe during the KO rounds. Really! The super short halfs did without a doubt help them. Any inferior team will take any advantage possible in a match ( short halfs, or missed PK ) heck I would.

That Webb player we speak of is a great athlete and she finds a way to put the ball between the pipes. That is the hardest thing to do in soccer. There is a reason offensive studs in pro soccer make the most money. Defenders can kick the ball away, and offensive players have to kick the ball between a small rectangle. That's as simple as it gets. Great job Webb! You back and forth with Grubb and Higgy during league play, but you find a way to win the tourneys.
You are the best! You better not slack cause we are on your A$$! Lol

LMBO.....Happy thanksgiving...
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
South made it to the Finals but Dont forget Webb won it all.

say it ant so.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texas Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texas Tournament

Post by soccerA 22/11/11, 02:37 pm

fatsoccermomsunite wrote:
Balotelli Fan wrote:Yes South played hard. Nobody is saying they did not. They are the 4th best team in 02 age group. It's not a disrespect thing. It's a seeing the games thing. They rely heavily on stud up top. Then scrappy center mid and super fast sweep. They look more unorganized than Higgy and for sure Grubb. They don't try and go wide, and by the way their wingers seem to stay out and not slide in to help defend. You just don't see much service from outside. It's similar to Webb but Webb has better athletes and is better coached. I mean where was Gabe during the KO rounds. Really! The super short halfs did without a doubt help them. Any inferior team will take any advantage possible in a match ( short halfs, or missed PK ) heck I would.

That Webb player we speak of is a great athlete and she finds a way to put the ball between the pipes. That is the hardest thing to do in soccer. There is a reason offensive studs in pro soccer make the most money. Defenders can kick the ball away, and offensive players have to kick the ball between a small rectangle. That's as simple as it gets. Great job Webb! You back and forth with Grubb and Higgy during league play, but you find a way to win the tourneys.
You are the best! You better not slack cause we are on your A$$! Lol
I think one thing we can all agree on is that SOME (probably just a few) SRSA02 parents are as classless as they get . No denying the talent of the team but the parents need to grow up and get over themselves and quite acting like they have to prove something. Your team is recognized as a good top team -who as stated here clearly WINS many tournaments. I'm not making my assumption of these, parents from this post bc I realize it could be someone else. I am making my assumption by viewed behavior game after game. In fact this weekend a ref reported and many people watching the game, that they game was stopped and the coach was addressed because a SRSA parent threw an out of bounds ball over his head so the opposing team would have to chase it. SRSA was up 1-0 and time was running out. This behavior no doubt is not corrected , bc it continues to happen, we've all seen it. Wonder what Adrian would think of how his club is protrayed int he 02 division????. And yes the girl you constantly speak of is a good fast player one of the better 02's around- how does the rest of the team feel (or their parents-who I'm guessing there are some normal one) about the insinuation of this girl carrying the team. I just feel like a few of your parents feel they have something to prove like theyt arent being given credit-so they act a fool at games. No one has denied any credit to your girls-maybe if you live by forum rankings-but who cares about those. Grow up-get overyourselves and act as an adult at the game. Your kids and rest of the normal parents will thank you.

[color=red]I'm not a Webb parent, but from what I've seen on this post, It doesn't look like Webb's people post a lot on this forum. You might want to take that issue up with Webb's parents personally. I did not witness the incident you were talking about, so I can't comment. What I can say is that Webb's parents aren't known for being anything other than classy from what I have witnessed.
One more thing, One player can't win a soccer game. I just mentioned that she is an extreme talent. I also mentioned that the goalie they have is also talented. My 3 favorite teams are FCD, SRSA, and Higgs, so I don't discriminate.

soccerA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2