North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TFC teams moving to Andromeda - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

TFC teams moving to Andromeda

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TFC teams moving to Andromeda - Page 4 Empty Re: TFC teams moving to Andromeda

Post by Bigfoot 01/07/12, 09:16 pm

dtsoccerdad99 wrote:Both 99's or just TFC Blue?

Just the team Grado coached.

Bigfoot
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/12, 09:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Xara wrote:On the plus side, you won't be paying double the reasonable cost for those knock-off uniforms with "TFC" on the butts. Right? Wink

By the way, does anyone else find the "Flood Control" that makes you wait 3 minutes before editing a post MORE than a little annoying?

Fixed. It was done to prevent spam, but I marked it down to 20 seconds. Remember, admin is here to help!

Bravo. cheers Now if you could just go a step further and shut down that Xara pain-in-the-"TFC branding area".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/12, 09:19 pm

lovesoccer wrote:Not going to jump into the fire but I do want to say now seeing the new uniforms I can say they are just as high of quality material as Nike, Adidas, etc... Honestly like them better then the Adidas gear from previous teams dd has played on. I think they are just as comparable as the Nike gear that Texans wear. While it maybe a new brand to us parents doesn't mean it's inferior either. Must say I am not disappointed in what my dd is getting for the cost. Actually she is getting more in the $350 then she would be with if she was still with the Texans for in my opinion equal equipment. Now granted I haven't seen how it will hold up from repeated wear & washes so that is still to be seen.

Also I am not at any club for the name on my kids jersey or sticker decal. I am there for the coach & team. We have been part of club moves when our coach needed a change for what ever reason. As a parent I was there to support his decision that he felt was best for his career goal & to help advance our team. If that is what made these coaches move then I wish them the best of luck. I would hope they wouldn't stab TFC in the back and leak information to another club for malicious reasons. If they are doing that then that would seriously question their integrity to me and make me question them as my dd's coach. If they can't lead by example then I wouldn't want them being a role model to my child.

And a Toyota is just as nice as a Lexus, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 01/07/12, 09:27 pm

Bigfoot wrote:
lovesoccer wrote:Not going to jump into the fire but I do want to say now seeing the new uniforms I can say they are just as high of quality material as Nike, Adidas, etc... Honestly like them better then the Adidas gear from previous teams dd has played on. I think they are just as comparable as the Nike gear that Texans wear. While it maybe a new brand to us parents doesn't mean it's inferior either. Must say I am not disappointed in what my dd is getting for the cost. Actually she is getting more in the $350 then she would be with if she was still with the Texans for in my opinion equal equipment. Now granted I haven't seen how it will hold up from repeated wear & washes so that is still to be seen.

Also I am not at any club for the name on my kids jersey or sticker decal. I am there for the coach & team. We have been part of club moves when our coach needed a change for what ever reason. As a parent I was there to support his decision that he felt was best for his career goal & to help advance our team. If that is what made these coaches move then I wish them the best of luck. I would hope they wouldn't stab TFC in the back and leak information to another club for malicious reasons. If they are doing that then that would seriously question their integrity to me and make me question them as my dd's coach. If they can't lead by example then I wouldn't want them being a role model to my child.

You are correct stabbing in the back or talking bad about the club or coach would be a poor role model for a coach or DOC.

BUT THE UNIFORMS!!!!

I never said it wouldn't last for a long time, or Nike/Adidas unifroms will make the player better. Its about the cost. Nike/Adidas cost's more $$$, you can get the Narnia unifrms for about 1/3 to half the price and the players should get to share in the savings.

"Share in the Savings" thats what the club should do not 100% but the club and players should both win!

Do you know for a fact that this kit cost less then Nike?

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchful2 01/07/12, 09:34 pm

i'm pricing the items now and i am NOT seeing that tfc parents are getting robbed at all for what they are getting. So no idea where that idea came from unless AW or CG started that rumor.

pitchful2
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by dtsoccerdad99 01/07/12, 09:35 pm

As far as uniforms and practice kits go I just dropped $554 with the Texans.
dtsoccerdad99
dtsoccerdad99
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot 01/07/12, 09:40 pm

lovesoccer wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:

You are correct stabbing in the back or talking bad about the club or coach would be a poor role model for a coach or DOC.

BUT THE UNIFORMS!!!!

I never said it wouldn't last for a long time, or Nike/Adidas unifroms will make the player better. Its about the cost. Nike/Adidas cost's more $$$, you can get the Narnia unifrms for about 1/3 to half the price and the players should get to share in the savings.

"Share in the Savings" thats what the club should do not 100% but the club and players should both win!

Do you know for a fact that this kit cost less then Nike?

Umm Yes!

Im not gonna keep saying it if I wasnt sure.

I'm a buyer for a major retailer and I have bought athletic brands for the past 20 years, National brands, Private brands and off name brands.

I have our Private brands that I have made for my company that are similiar and some better than the National brand but they cost alot less and we sell them for less.
Bigfoot
Bigfoot
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerinsane 01/07/12, 09:41 pm

pitchful2 wrote:i'm pricing the items now and i am NOT seeing that tfc parents are getting robbed at all for what they are getting. So no idea where that idea came from unless AW or CG started that rumor.

Rolling Eyes Yes--I'm sure that's what they've been focused on--starting an irrelevant rumor about uniform quality.
soccerinsane
soccerinsane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 01/07/12, 09:51 pm

dtsoccerdad99 wrote:As far as uniforms and practice kits go I just dropped $554 with the Texans.

why so much? you must have bought extras
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/12, 09:53 pm

I am now hearing that Nick Rundel (01 girls red and 05 girls) has left TFC for Andromeda. Can anyone confirm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Honcho47 01/07/12, 09:54 pm

dtsoccerdad99 wrote:As far as uniforms and practice kits go I just dropped $554 with the Texans.

Did you buy two of everything?

Honcho47
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot 01/07/12, 09:56 pm

pitchful2 wrote:i'm pricing the items now and i am NOT seeing that tfc parents are getting robbed at all for what they are getting. So no idea where that idea came from unless AW or CG started that rumor.

Check the thread that came out regarding TFC new uniforms. a poster told us the new kit price and I posted the Nike kit price we had last season, they were within $10 of each other and each included a l/s 3rd uniform.

And it didnt come from AW or CG it came from me. The Narnia unifrms should cost less.

You can choose to belive you got a hell of a deal on your kit.

And I would like see if your interested in purchasing a Ski Condo in Ft Worth, im pricing it now and it seems good.
Bigfoot
Bigfoot
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dtsoccerdad99 01/07/12, 10:00 pm

No I just bought 2 extra practice uniforms and every thing mandatory.
dtsoccerdad99
dtsoccerdad99
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honcho47 01/07/12, 10:18 pm

Bigfoot wrote:

Check the thread that came out regarding TFC new uniforms. a poster told us the new kit price and I posted the Nike kit price we had last season, they were within $10 of each other and each included a l/s 3rd uniform.

And it didnt come from AW or CG it came from me. The Narnia unifrms should cost less.

You can choose to belive you got a hell of a deal on your kit.

And I would like see if your interested in purchasing a Ski Condo in Ft Worth, im pricing it now and it seems good.

I agree. Inaria is an inferior brand. My kids had Inaria for their old rec uniforms. I would rate it along the same lines as Score

Honcho47
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by girlovestacos 01/07/12, 10:44 pm

What is the problem with the uniforms being from Inaria? I couldn't care less if the uniforms were a printed t-shirt and shorts as long as my kid was getting trained well. Far too much stock has been placed in expensive uniforms and appearance rather than training. If a club gets a discounted rate they should in some way pass that discount on to the parents/players. But everyone is perfectly fine with getting milked, if you won't do anything about the issue you haven't the right to complain. Such it up and pay up or leave the situation. If you don't change something you forfiet the right to complain and the people you complain about know it. Can't say I am fond of the "Tramp Stamp", don't like being tricked into looking at a kid's rump, not cool! Good luck to the kids involved.
girlovestacos
girlovestacos
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by metro 02/07/12, 08:35 am

Ed has been driving his club into the ground for a long time. Personally I hope he loses his club, couldn't happen to a better person. Best of luck to the parents and coaches that have left. To those that are still at Ed FC, enjoy the mandatory fund raisers, golf tournament, (4v4 and Blue cup)tournaments that help to pay for his mortgage.
metro
metro
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/07/12, 08:48 am

If the parents from the TFC teams that moved liked their coaches and felt like the kid was getting the best training, then why would purchasing Andromeda Uniforms as opposed to TFC uniforms be such a big deal. The girls will play with their friends (BTW..one of the biggest reasons parents give to teams they are leaving is the kid wants to play with their friends), they will have the coach they intended on signing with in the first place, and they will be in an organization that looks to be leaving the memory of the old ASC in the rear view mirror, and moving in the right direction. The people that have major problems with this move are more concerned with the Club name than the results on the field. Let the kids play, learn, and grow without having to hear all of the complaining about which bumper sticker is on the rear of the family car. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/07/12, 09:03 am

girlovestacos wrote:What is the problem with the uniforms being from Inaria? I couldn't care less if the uniforms were a printed t-shirt and shorts as long as my kid was getting trained well. Far too much stock has been placed in expensive uniforms and appearance rather than training. If a club gets a discounted rate they should in some way pass that discount on to the parents/players. But everyone is perfectly fine with getting milked, if you won't do anything about the issue you haven't the right to complain. Such it up and pay up or leave the situation. If you don't change something you forfiet the right to complain and the people you complain about know it. Can't say I am fond of the "Tramp Stamp", don't like being tricked into looking at a kid's rump, not cool! Good luck to the kids involved.

Guess you don't mind paying Lexus prices for a Yugo. Most of us do. That the problem Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by mags 02/07/12, 10:14 am

If entire teams go with their coach, will TFC start completely new teams?

mags
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash23 02/07/12, 10:16 am

Do you feel more confident wearing a Halston suit into a "make it or break it" meeting or would you rather wear a knockoff brand? Like it or not, logos and who endorses what brand contribute to team perception and player confidence. Paying more for quality can crimp the lifestyle, but "it is what it is." My mantra as the checks for uniforms and fees were handed over yesterday. What a Face Should be a great season.
Flash23
Flash23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffM 02/07/12, 10:18 am

mags wrote:If entire teams go with their coach, will TFC start completely new teams?

They will keep the team listed on the website, and try to get the bye, but it usually doesn't work out from what I have seen.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffM 02/07/12, 10:39 am

switch it wrote:I am now hearing that Nick Rundel (01 girls red and 05 girls) has left TFC for Andromeda. Can anyone confirm?

Right now, Andro website is advertising 95,97,99,00,02 Girls, and 00B.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 02/07/12, 10:51 am

Blah-Blah-Blah wrote:If the parents from the TFC teams that moved liked their coaches and felt like the kid was getting the best training, then why would purchasing Andromeda Uniforms as opposed to TFC uniforms be such a big deal. The girls will play with their friends (BTW..one of the biggest reasons parents give to teams they are leaving is the kid wants to play with their friends), they will have the coach they intended on signing with in the first place, and they will be in an organization that looks to be leaving the memory of the old ASC in the rear view mirror, and moving in the right direction. The people that have major problems with this move are more concerned with the Club name than the results on the field. Let the kids play, learn, and grow without having to hear all of the complaining about which bumper sticker is on the rear of the family car. Very Happy

Is there really any difference in name between TFC and Andromeda? Both are very average clubs in regard to girl's teams.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by prouddadof3 02/07/12, 11:13 am

A before T.
prouddadof3
prouddadof3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bootsy 02/07/12, 10:49 pm

prouddadof3 wrote:A before T.

Except after "C"
bootsy
bootsy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamethrower 03/07/12, 01:31 am

besides the stupid bickering, can somebody just please get a final count on teams that left, AND , get a list of teams that went to Andromeda that kept their 75% and the bye and those that did not..

Flamethrower
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next