North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New 04 Human Rankings

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 5 Empty Re: New 04 Human Rankings

Post by Soccer Po Boy 25/02/13, 11:51 am

Nocrying wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:Sorry folks, due to a late score just turned in from NoPaying, "Da Sting East Boyles" has taken the fourth spot from RASE.

Dam you Po Boy!!!!! I took the bait!!!!!

Hahahahaha. I had to get you in. It's no fun without you.

Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked again 25/02/13, 11:53 am

sota34 wrote:
go99 wrote:No shelbz I hear you and TCC are quite close friends actually.

Wait!!! No, could it be??? Shocked

I was going back over the post and I think TCC is actually the Texans south coach affraid . You can tell by how he starts all of his sentences and also the punctuation is clearly him. If you take the first post and rearrange all of the letters it starts out with "I am the Dallas Texans South head coach" Go check for yourself. Laughing

doesn't LW coach The Colony Cougars?

is that ID a coincidence or conspiracy?

LW has been in England with the Liverpool Academy. He is a little busy and has better things to do than post on this crap thread

Booked again
Booked again
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:27 pm

TCCougars wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:
TCCougars wrote:Now you have me thinking about this.
Point #1- Obviously LP allows it's parents, coaches, and managers to post and fight online. It's been going on for years and LP could put a stop to it if they really wanted to but they choose not to.

Point #2- Upper LP management/owners obviously know about it because they are always posting their press releases on this forum. (Even though we all know it's really just some LP management person at Blue Sky posting on the forum and acting like it's a real press release)
So they definitely see all of the LP fighting and choose to overlook it as well.

So why wouldn't LW be posting on here as well? Although I can't prove it, I am starting to believe that he is also posting on this forum. For example, take a look at the post below that I copy and pasted from another thread. This has to be LW writing an ad for himself. No one in their right mind would ever believe that some random guy from another small club would just love LW this much when he doesn't even know him. I'm sorry, but in the history of youth soccer, no one has ever just randomly referred to a competing coach as "having charisma", "being a good salesman", "having a corporate label" etc., etc.
Now before, anyone accuses me of hating LP or bashing LW, I am not. Just stating something that looks very obvious, at least from my perspective.

So now I present to you ladies and gentlemen, straight from England, a forum quote from Mr. Lee W.

Quote -"Well, I don't normally get sucked into these debates but figured I'd give my two cents anyways since it's really all I got. I think whatever Liverpool or LW does isn't anything anyone else wouldn't do. We're from a small club here in the M-Plex and we lost 4 of our better players to Dalglish and another LP team. At first it upset a few people but here's a reality check for all those that are hating on RASE and Dalglish. There isn't one coach, if they had the charisma that LW has, that wouldn't do the same if they not only had the product, but also had the salesmanship to sell such a program as Liverpool offers. I honestly have no love or hate for the team or the coach. In fact, based on conversations with many parents that know LW, I hear he's a very disciplined coach, couple that with charisma and you have the makings of something great for recruiting. It also doesn't hurt that he has a corporate (I call it that due to the size of the club) label that he helped become what it is today - i.e. Liverpool. I know some of the parents on both teams, good people, the lot of 'em. I just wonder what the fascination is with worrying about what these teams do on a daily basis? At the end of the day, these kids are 8 and 9 years old and are playing a sport they love. Beyond that, all this hoopla is created by the parents themselves - egos, jealousy, anger, what have you. So in short, what LW does or does not do with his teams is immaterial. If your coaches are getting the job done with YOUR DD, then the problem with teams and rankings and all that shouldn't be a problem. If your coaches AREN'T getting it done for your DD, then I would implore you to go talk to the one person that is pissing you off right now and get her a try-out and truly see if your daughter can compete if that's what's truly bothering you. Otherwise, I would worry less about where my team is on the rankings list and worry more about whether my DD is truly getting what she needs from the current program she is associated with. In my case, the team is middle of the road, but she gets all she needs and more from the coaches and the programs they offer - i.e. 11v11, 9v9, 3v3, touraments, etc. My DD would play soccer 7 days a week if let her, coaches feed off that energy, can you imagine having a team of 11 or 13 girls with that kind of drive playing on one team? That would be a dream. That is the dream LW gets to live on a daily basis because he has something to offer and parents are willing to take the chance and end up liking what they see. This is NTX soccer at it's best. I actually applaud LW and Liverpool on making that club what it is. Smaller clubs like ours take what we can from those larger clubs and apply what we can but unfortunately we'll never have the label to recruit the way Liverpool does. And that's not bad, it's just the way it is and some of us accept that." End of Quote

Nope, there you're wrong... check my posting history to see who I'm with - it's a small club, just have friends that are playing for or have played for one or both of the teams. Our little club even lost several players to Liverpool. Still, I can't condone coming on here and bashing a guy or an organization just because our smaller club has lost players to one organization or another. In another post, which you apparently DIDN'T read, I stated that when I asked my daughter if she wanted to play with Liverpool, I got a resounding "NO WAY", when I asked her why, she said she just wanted to play them and beat them. She could care less which Liverpool team it is as long as it's a Liverpool team. So Liverpool has set the bar for her. When a Liverpool team takes the field her inner Tasmanian Devil comes out.

Lee and I haven't gone and picked out curtains together nor am I a Liverpool parent, PR person or other. I'm just someone that can appreciate what coaches go through when they do good things with good players. They get criticized heavily. If they're doing well, they get criticized. If they're doing bad, they get criticized and when they're just doing their job....well, you get the idea. So do I applaud LW? Darn right I do, he's set a bar that everyone on here seems to be complaining about or trying to match. Law of averages says it will adjust accordingly and then someone else will be the fall guy. "As The Soccer Forum Turns".

Ok then, which club does your DD play for? If you aren't LW, then who are you?

I forgot to mention, I also like the coaching style of Joey Kennington and how he runs his part of that organization. But I'm in no way affiliated with that club or that coach. In few conversations I've had with the guy, he's always been straight forward and honest. Knows the coaches we're affiliated with and respects them. So he's another coach that impresses me as well. Churns out top teams with excellent talent. Saw many of the parents from one the Kennington teams we played a couple weeks ago - not one of them wandered our sideline nor were they boastful or obnoxious. So, once again, the parents also seemed very level headed or at least the majority of them. If they were complaining about the game, they were keeping it quiet. And that game ended in a tie and I didn't hear statements like "our girls just didn't play well today" or "we just couldn't buy a goal" or "they parked the bus on us and we couldn't get near the goal". When our coaches talk about good coaching and mention these other coaches in that same sentence it means something. Not that they are "pie-eyed" admirers but that they have a common mutual respect and that's how it should be no matter what club you're affiliated with. Good coaches will tell their parents not to get caught up in all the hoopla, arguments and BS as our coaches tell us. I just wanted to be sure to show that mutual respect out here on this forum and let others know that it actually exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 25/02/13, 12:32 pm

Entertainment value

8.5 out of 10
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:33 pm

Soccer Junkie wrote:Entertainment value

8.5 out of 10

Well....we're just going to have to improve that score to a 9 or better... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 25/02/13, 12:59 pm

It amazes me how many people on here probably watch ESPN, listen to sports radio, maybe glance at Sports Illustrated, etc. and like to hear break-downs of games and the details that may have shaped the final score.

Post a factual (not conjecture) comment on a youth soccer game such as "we hit the post 4 times" and it's labelled by some (to be honest, the same 'some') as an excuse. I think there needs to be clarification between a 'reason' and an 'excuse'.

Reason
------------
We had 6 of our regular starters missing and played 3 players down the whole game.

^ If you can't genuinely see why that would be a reason, a circumstance that would affect any team from #1 to #50, then I can see its an English comprehension issue as opposed to a simple 'haters' one.

Excuses
------------
The other team kept pulling our jerseys.

^ An excuse because its probably subjective that one team was fouling more than the other and that doesn't offer any insight as to how that enabled the other team to put 11 goals past you.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 25/02/13, 01:10 pm

Has anyone heard from Wingnut today???? Just making sure he didn't jump off of a cliff last night.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5