North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New 04 Human Rankings

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 4 Empty Re: New 04 Human Rankings

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:45 am

Master Bates wrote:Has any of you been at a RASE game? Their parents are probably the quietest in the age group.

Unless you are talking about some prior posts….the most recent discussion is regarding LP coach’s posts- not parents. But good to know they are the quietest in the age group- I will take note. You must be very busy driving all over DFW to 04 games each weekend to be able to make that assessment.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 09:46 am

TCCougars wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Has any of you been at a RASE game? Their parents are probably the quietest in the age group.

I don't think this about the RASE parents in general. This is about the same few RASE people who seem to come on here and fight and start trouble all the time. As a matter of fact, I bet many of the normal RASE parents wish those trouble makers within their club would just keep their mouth shut.

Still waiting on those easy to find quotes. Oh and you can go ahead and throw in those FEW RASE parents starting fights and causing trouble. I am sure they are easy to find
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 09:51 am

Truth wrote:

Unless you are talking about some prior posts….the most recent discussion is regarding LP coach’s posts- not parents. But good to know they are the quietest in the age group- I will take note. You must be very busy driving all over DFW to 04 games each weekend to be able to make that assessment.

Don't know about quietess but we are a low key group. We are aware how much you guys hate us so there is no reason for us to go to a game and give you a VALID reason too. Any outburst would be boardwide by monday. Besides we are usually too busy on the sideline talking about how much better than SRSA we are affraid . I mean really think about it. They don't even have headbands
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 09:51 am

go99 wrote:person is not from rase and doesn't say rase is like SRSA. Actually says if they merge Dalglish and RASE COULD they be the next RASE.

So clearly talks about a combination of the teams which hasn't happened. Clearly say Could not is. See that is a quote looked at thru your own ANIT-RASE colored glasses to say whatever it is you already wanted to believe. But go on, they are not hard to find so I am sure you can find in no time. Oh and next time leave the posters ID attatched to the quote.

Oh and I would suspect if LW post under an alias look for something that is kind of silly. That would probably be him.

How can you say they aren't with RASE? Who would write this if they were not with RASE? It was from 4DaLuvof theGame. It was post #34 in the 04 Human Rankings Thread. That person has 70 posts trying to promote RASE yet you claim they are not with RASE? What color is the sky in your world?
After reading your posts, it becomes very clear. If someone uses facts to question or dispute one of the crazy RASE posts, then you immediately start throwing out all kinds of attacks against that poster.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:52 am

Truth wrote:

DYSP and Blue Sky? Hardly all over DFW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:53 am

go99 wrote:
Truth wrote:

Don't know about quietess but we are a low key group. We are aware how much you guys hate us so there is no reason for us to go to a game and give you a VALID reason too. Any outburst would be boardwide by monday. Besides we are usually too busy on the sideline talking about how much better than SRSA we are affraid . I mean really think about it. They don't even have headbands

WHOA!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!! YOU HAVE THE MAGIC HEADBANDS? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO IN THE BEGINNING? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 25/02/13, 09:58 am

SoccaDad wrote:
go99 wrote:
Truth wrote:

WHOA!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!! YOU HAVE THE MAGIC HEADBANDS? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO IN THE BEGINNING? Suspect

Of course they do, and not just regular headbands, they have the "I'm so awesome" headbands. Per Go99. That post alone could be one reason you guys are not on the most liked list.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 10:00 am

Lol...all this comes from opinions and sarcasm...when it all boils down to some...note I said some...of these other parents really just WANT to state an opinion and for the Rase parents to convincingly say "hey, you know what, you are right..." Will that ever happen? No....and it shouldnt either. If we lost a lot, I would want LP to throw me an empathy bone but we don't so I'm just waiting on the match up...oh...don't come on the boards looking for compliments for your team and when u don't get one defer to what another team, coach, or parent should do....u don't have to hate a club to love yours.

Last edited by KixR4kidz on 25/02/13, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 10:01 am

go99 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:

I don't think this about the RASE parents in general. This is about the same few RASE people who seem to come on here and fight and start trouble all the time. As a matter of fact, I bet many of the normal RASE parents wish those trouble makers within their club would just keep their mouth shut.

Still waiting on those easy to find quotes. Oh and you can go ahead and throw in those FEW RASE parents starting fights and causing trouble. I am sure they are easy to find

Let it be known that someone posts human rankings that don't include RASE as #1, and you just can't handle it. It bothers you so much that you have already posted 15 times on this thread alone (in less than 12 hours). Why the huge chip on your shoulder? Why the need to fight with everyone?

Have you ever thought about what a huge disservice you are doing to your team, your club and your coach? I bet most of your parents are normal and it's actually just you and a few others making everyone else look bad.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 10:04 am

TCCougars wrote:
go99 wrote:person is not from rase and doesn't say rase is like SRSA. Actually says if they merge Dalglish and RASE COULD they be the next RASE.

So clearly talks about a combination of the teams which hasn't happened. Clearly say Could not is. See that is a quote looked at thru your own ANIT-RASE colored glasses to say whatever it is you already wanted to believe. But go on, they are not hard to find so I am sure you can find in no time. Oh and next time leave the posters ID attatched to the quote.

Oh and I would suspect if LW post under an alias look for something that is kind of silly. That would probably be him.

How can you say they aren't with RASE? Who would write this if they were not with RASE? It was from 4DaLuvof theGame. It was post #34 in the 04 Human Rankings Thread. That person has 70 posts trying to promote RASE yet you claim they are not with RASE? What color is the sky in your world?
After reading your posts, it becomes very clear. If someone uses facts to question or dispute one of the crazy RASE posts, then you immediately start throwing out all kinds of attacks against that poster.

yes I know who posted that its from not to long ago. I don't believe that person is from RASE double check with 4daluv though. It is not one of the RASE parents that I know who is on the board. I am one of the few RASE parents who actually post and the others who do rarely post. But even if he were, you still misread his post. Don't know if its reading, comprehension or interpretation that is off but it was definitely off. So I am still waiting on that quote. I mean you have fairly wide parameter to chose from. RASE bashing other teams and coaches. SRSA claims, Santa clause isn't real. I'll take most anything really
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 25/02/13, 10:07 am

This thread is old... let it die please.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mtorres 25/02/13, 10:10 am

Shelby427 wrote:This thread is old... let it die please.

Please!
mtorres
mtorres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 10:10 am

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 10:13 am

TCCougars wrote:
go99 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:

Let it be known that someone posts human rankings that don't include RASE as #1, and you just can't handle it. It bothers you so much that you have already posted 15 times on this thread alone (in less than 12 hours). Why the huge chip on your shoulder? Why the need to fight with everyone?

Have you ever thought about what a huge disservice you are doing to your team, your club and your coach? I bet most of your parents are normal and it's actually just you and a few others making everyone else look bad.

What chip? I was fine with 6th place. I put them at 10th. They only played a few 04 teams and barely beat one. you posted a ranking and I posted one that didn't look too different from yours and then you went on a LP rant that I don't even know where it came from. At no point did I say RASE should be number one. At no point did I complain about your ranking. So I can't even figure out what you are talking about. But I am sorry you were busy deflecting. Please continue.

Oh still eagerly awaiting those quotes
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 10:15 am

Noooo not before I get my quotes. I am sure they will be here shortly.

I hope TCC is from your team Shelbz that would be too good.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 25/02/13, 10:20 am

Wow, I think I might need to leave the 03's and hang out more over here with some of the crazies. I guess the reason it's so nuts over here is because of RASE. I mean if only they would dominate this age group like SRSA 03 then no one would complain about them, the fact they merely win their games by a few goals and not by 7 or 8 pisses off a lot of non RASE parents.

I went back through this thread once my eyes stopped bleeding from reading the other human ranking post and its all pretty darn funny. I looked for the evidence of RASE claiming to be like SRSA (doesn't exist, however I did see some ask if RASE and Daglish combined could they be like SRSA, my personal opinion is probably not because I don't think there are three girls in the 04 group right now as talented as the top 3 on SRSA. Plenty of good talent but those three are all difference makers and they all happen to be on the same team).

In one respect RASE is like SRSA, they sure don have their haters.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Back Of My Sack 25/02/13, 10:22 am

Who cares where they are ranked? Until another 04 team beats them everyone on here and on the soccer field knows they are the top team in the 04 group.

Back Of My Sack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 10:29 am

cougarhunter wrote:Who cares where they are ranked? Until another 04 team beats them everyone on here and on the soccer field knows they are the top team in the 04 group.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 25/02/13, 10:31 am

go99 wrote:

Noooo not before I get my quotes. I am sure they will be here shortly.

I hope TCC is from your team Shelbz that would be too good.

MY Team?????? My Team????

My DD plays for the Ponies. We just read this forum and pretend she is on one of the other top teams.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 10:38 am

No shelbz I hear you and TCC are quite close friends actually.

Wait!!! No, could it be??? Shocked

I was going back over the post and I think TCC is actually the Texans south coach affraid . You can tell by how he starts all of his sentences and also the punctuation is clearly him. If you take the first post and rearrange all of the letters it starts out with "I am the Dallas Texans South head coach" Go check for yourself. Laughing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by sota34 25/02/13, 10:53 am

go99 wrote:No shelbz I hear you and TCC are quite close friends actually.

Wait!!! No, could it be??? Shocked

I was going back over the post and I think TCC is actually the Texans south coach affraid . You can tell by how he starts all of his sentences and also the punctuation is clearly him. If you take the first post and rearrange all of the letters it starts out with "I am the Dallas Texans South head coach" Go check for yourself. Laughing

doesn't LW coach The Colony Cougars?

is that ID a coincidence or conspiracy?

sota34
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 11:05 am

Truth wrote:

I think we should probably start a human ranking thread for the quietest parents on the sideline. I am guessing we would have several posts disagreeing with the rankings and it would probably be more interesting than continuing to beat this dead horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 25/02/13, 11:22 am

Sorry folks, due to a late score just turned in from NoPaying, "Da Sting East Boyles" has taken the fourth spot from RASE.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 25/02/13, 11:25 am

how about a new ranking for only team "pure" rosters. Only teams that have the same roster since 4 year olds. cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 25/02/13, 11:27 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:Sorry folks, due to a late score just turned in from NoPaying, "Da Sting East Boyles" has taken the fourth spot from RASE.

Dam you Po Boy!!!!! I took the bait!!!!!
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 25/02/13, 11:51 am

Nocrying wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:Sorry folks, due to a late score just turned in from NoPaying, "Da Sting East Boyles" has taken the fourth spot from RASE.

Dam you Po Boy!!!!! I took the bait!!!!!

Hahahahaha. I had to get you in. It's no fun without you.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next