North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New 04 Human Rankings

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 2 Empty Re: New 04 Human Rankings

Post by go99 24/02/13, 10:50 pm

Sweet_feet99 wrote:Wow. All of a sudden there is a new top team. Cool. Still gotta give it to RASE until beaten more than once by the same team.

or at all

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattler99 24/02/13, 10:51 pm

Any team can have an off day.
rattler99
rattler99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/02/13, 10:52 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
go99 wrote:1. DT Scott - well they are scott
2. Tx spirit - they are on a tear
3. DTS - always liked DTS not gonna drop them now. Beside I hear they are developing players there
4. kennington - Big win over Dalglish this weekend
5. Dalglish - tough loss this weekend. But they will bounce back in time to smash RASE
6. sting - Can't keep track of the sting teams. But 1 apparently almost beat RASE
7. fever - UMMM
8. spirit north - has the fever glow but will have to take people word they are this low
9. fc dallas - this is whatever FCD the ex RASE player is on.
10. FC dallas - this is the other one.

RASE drops from the top ten based on 2 paltry performances in a row this weekend. I think they are slipping

Only problem is your #2 just got beat by #3 7-1 on Saturday.

Seriously, I believe my recent human rankings were dead on... might adjust a little due to this weekend when all the scores finish coming out.

yeah but I am giving number to the better run as of late. DTS follows up that win with a couple of name brand wins and maybe they will move up under scott
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 24/02/13, 10:53 pm

Hey at least it gives us something to post about. What if's and we deserve a top spot. Calm down a little. No wait. Don't calm down. Lets keep this rolling.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 24/02/13, 10:56 pm

go99 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
go99 wrote:1. DT Scott - well they are scott
2. Tx spirit - they are on a tear
3. DTS - always liked DTS not gonna drop them now. Beside I hear they are developing players there
4. kennington - Big win over Dalglish this weekend
5. Dalglish - tough loss this weekend. But they will bounce back in time to smash RASE
6. sting - Can't keep track of the sting teams. But 1 apparently almost beat RASE
7. fever - UMMM
8. spirit north - has the fever glow but will have to take people word they are this low
9. fc dallas - this is whatever FCD the ex RASE player is on.
10. FC dallas - this is the other one.

RASE drops from the top ten based on 2 paltry performances in a row this weekend. I think they are slipping

Only problem is your #2 just got beat by #3 7-1 on Saturday.

Seriously, I believe my recent human rankings were dead on... might adjust a little due to this weekend when all the scores finish coming out.

yeah but I am giving number to the better run as of late. DTS follows up that win with a couple of name brand wins and maybe they will move up under scott

Ummm. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think Go is trying to be sarcastic.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 10:58 pm

Guess you didn't hear about the last guy that didn't place an LP team atop their human rankings....me either, you're unprecedented, and maybe on to sumthin...(like tons of backlash and a possible tar n feather'n)

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyHatchet 24/02/13, 11:00 pm

Looks like next weeks RASE / TX Spirit is going to be the game of the week.

Last edited by MollyHatchet on 25/02/13, 08:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MollyHatchet
MollyHatchet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/02/13, 11:06 pm

Why the logic was sound. Rase barely managed to beat sting 2-0. And I feel spirit has a better recent resume than dts. But if they can't manage to blow out a team at the bottom of the top 10 or just out of it then I will definitely drop them from my top 5
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/02/13, 11:07 pm

oh and the score prediction has to at least be 3-0 spirit
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:11 pm

Just asking....what's on spirits resume?

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 24/02/13, 11:13 pm

go99 wrote:Why the logic was sound. Rase barely managed to beat sting 2-0. And I feel spirit has a better recent resume than dts. But if they can't manage to blow out a team at the bottom of the top 10 or just out of it then I will definitely drop them from my top 5

Why are getting so bitter?
You guys are the ones claiming to be the new SRSA. SRSA doesn't beat the #9 ranked teams by only two goals. They do it by double digits. Not knocking you guys. Those are just facts.

For anyone that hasn't seen SRSA 03 play, take your DD out there to watch them. It's an eye opener and you will realize real quickly that none of the 04 teams are anywhere close to that level. Even if you took the top 2 players off of each of the top ten 04 teams, you still wouldn't have what SRSA has. That team is special.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 24/02/13, 11:13 pm

I wonder why every thread somehow becomes about LP. I wonder.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:13 pm

TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:After this weekends results, it is very clear that new 04 rankings exist.

1-DT South (the new top dog)
2-DT Scott (as tough as they come)
3-Tx Spirit (off weekend but can beat anyone)
4-Solar
5-Dalglish (lost to Solar but still capable of beating RASE)
6-RASE (already ranked 4th and barely beat Sting Scarfone)
7-Fever (always strong)
8-TX Spirit North (very solid team)
9-Sting
10-FC Dallas (moving on up. Watch out)

It appears that the Dallas Texans have built two super teams with their proven coaches.

What evidence do you have with the FC Dallas pole position? Since their first game in their first tournament together, just off the top of the noggin', I'm guessing they've gone 2 wins, 1 draw and 6 or 7 losses? I'll admit I haven't watched closely, but, don't you have to win to be considered in the top group? And, since RASE has maybe lost 1 match in their last 30, 04s and 03s included, wouldn't they still be the team to beat?
Didnt LP Barnes just handle FCD Predator 4-0 this or last weekend? Barnes also tied Dalglish recently.. and I'm not sure they've lost in 20 matches or so, either. Just because they're human rankings doesn't mean they can't be supported by facts!

You must be the Barnes coach.
FC Dallas has added some tremendous talent. It will take a little longer to get used to each other but they will be very, very strong. FC Dallas has also added some very high quality coaches and they have girls coming out of the woodwork to join their club lately. They have the large number of players that LP has to choose their girls from.

Why must I be the Barnes coach? I'm not, if you were still wondering.
Also, more than half of the kids came from a Liverpool team. Should the title of this post be "Projected Human Rankings?" And, how long are you going to give them to start winning? Sure doesn't look like that's going to happen soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:15 pm

go99 wrote:
Sweet_feet99 wrote:Wow. All of a sudden there is a new top team. Cool. Still gotta give it to RASE until beaten more than once by the same team.

or at all

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 24/02/13, 11:16 pm

If you're not LP you're crap.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 24/02/13, 11:16 pm

Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:After this weekends results, it is very clear that new 04 rankings exist.

4-Solar
7-Fever (always strong)
9-Sting

It appears that the Dallas Texans have built two super teams with their proven coaches.

What evidence do you have with the FC Dallas pole position? Since their first game in their first tournament together, just off the top of the noggin', I'm guessing they've gone 2 wins, 1 draw and 6 or 7 losses? I'll admit I haven't watched closely, but, don't you have to win to be considered in the top group? And, since RASE has maybe lost 1 match in their last 30, 04s and 03s included, wouldn't they still be the team to beat?
Didnt LP Barnes just handle FCD Predator 4-0 this or last weekend? Barnes also tied Dalglish recently.. and I'm not sure they've lost in 20 matches or so, either. Just because they're human rankings doesn't mean they can't be supported by facts!

FC Dallas has added some tremendous talent. It will take a little longer to get used to each other but they will be very, very strong. FC Dallas has also added some very high quality coaches and they have girls coming out of the woodwork to join their club lately. They have the large number of players that LP has to choose their girls from.

Also, more than half of the kids came from a Liverpool team. Should the title of this post be "Projected Human Rankings?" And, how long are you going to give them to start winning? Sure doesn't look like that's going to happen soon.

Oh so now LP should get credit for any succes that FC Dallas has? Why are you attacking FC Dallas? Is someone bitter because a ton of LP girls made the decision to leave and go to FC Dallas?

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:22 pm

Is LP the Lakers of this season...dangerous, reputable, and just not having a great season? Is that an exaggeration?

Back to top Go down

Post by tecate04 24/02/13, 11:38 pm

Shelby427 wrote:Serious question, is the Tx Spirit team that DTS beat 7-1 the same team that beat Kennington 3-1 and is that the same Kennington team that beat Dalglish 4-3 today?

If so, it just goes to show you how fluid the top of the 04 world is.

Not the same Spirit team.

tecate04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:38 pm

Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:

4-Solar
7-Fever (always strong)
9-Sting

You may not be a Barnes coach but you are a LP coach, which based on your prior posts that is clear. I have been watching the boards for some time, but saw no need to post anything, but I think what surprises me the most (especially over the recent rankings posts) is not parents arguing back and fourth about rankings, but that coaches would get involved in these discussions. It is one thing for a coach to come on here and defend a personal statement about him\her, but for a coach to come on her and bash others about opinions on rankings either just seems to indicate a lack of experience or professionalism. I even see coaches out here on the forum arguing rankings of 06 and 07- just crazy? The funny thing is I know LW a bit and he would not want any of his LP coaches on these forums making these comments-so why? I do not know any other profession where the business fights with potential customers- seems strange. But I know I am a first time poster and what do I know....after all this all makes perfect sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:42 pm

TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:

4-Solar
7-Fever (always strong)
9-Sting

Oh so now LP should get credit for any succes that FC Dallas has? Why are you attacking FC Dallas? Is someone bitter because a ton of LP girls made the decision to leave and go to FC Dallas?

hang on, hang on. why are so many quick to assume? did at any point i say lp should get credit for the fcd team? i was wondering why you were hasty to give fcd credit for, yes, the majority of former liverpool players.

a very good group of players and coach.. nothing at all against fcd, just think its silly to call a team a top ten team based on theory. if they just lost to barnes who arent even on your list by a route of 4-0, they surely cannot be considered elite? seems reasonable, no?

Last edited by Istanbul2005 on 25/02/13, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:43 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by Istanbul2005 on 25/02/13, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retired.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:45 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by Istanbul2005 on 25/02/13, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 24/02/13, 11:47 pm

Truth wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:

4-Solar
7-Fever (always strong)
9-Sting

You may not be a Barnes coach but you are a LP coach, which based on your prior posts that is clear. I have been watching the boards for some time, but saw no need to post anything, but I think what surprises me the most (especially over the recent rankings posts) is not parents arguing back and fourth about rankings, but that coaches would get involved in these discussions. It is one thing for a coach to come on here and defend a personal statement about him\her, but for a coach to come on her and bash others about opinions on rankings either just seems to indicate a lack of experience or professionalism. I even see coaches out here on the forum arguing rankings of 06 and 07- just crazy? The funny thing is I know LW a bit and he would not want any of his LP coaches on these forums making these comments-so why? I do not know any other profession where the business fights with potential customers- seems strange. But I know I am a first time poster and what do I know....after all this all makes perfect sense.

I'll be honest. I have always wondered the same thing. LP seems to be the only club that allows coaches to go online and fight with people. Who is in charge over there? It seems to be a free-for-all.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:49 pm

Who's fighting?
I don't see how more coaches aren't on here with all the name-calling and character-cutting that goes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 24/02/13, 11:50 pm

Truth wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
Istanbul2005 wrote:

4-Solar
7-Fever (always strong)
9-Sting

^This +1

I just don't get it. It is never a good idea for a coach to get on here.

How long before LW does the smart thing and send out the gag order?

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:56 pm

I'll let you guys carry on, and I'll watch with the rest of 'em. Hopefully there won't be any more coach or organization bashing. heaven forbid a coach defends their club or director!

And guys, take it easy. If someone posts a topic, it's going to be scrutinized and debated. No need to attack everyone that opposes the original post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next