North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New 04 Human Rankings

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New 04 Human Rankings - Page 3 Empty Re: New 04 Human Rankings

Post by Guest 24/02/13, 11:56 pm

I'll let you guys carry on, and I'll watch with the rest of 'em. Hopefully there won't be any more coach or organization bashing. heaven forbid a coach defends their club or director!

And guys, take it easy. If someone posts a topic, it's going to be scrutinized and debated. No need to attack everyone that opposes the original post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:08 am

Istanbul2005 wrote:I missed the "Parents Only" memo. Half of the users on here are coaches or managers. someone has to keep the misinformed and opinionated in check, no?

Managers are parents first of all. Second I even said in my statement that I understand if a coach posts to defend a personal statement made about him. I am sure you are right that many coaches are users on this forum and if I were a coach I would be too. But I would not be posting about relativly meaningless rankings and if I was I would not make it clear as mud what coach I am. Maybe I have not been around the forum long, but I do not seem to find any well respected coaches feeling the need to come on the forum and debate the rankings of their team and they seem to do just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:11 am

I agree with you. I support LP and help wherever I can - even if it means signing on to defend a friend of mine who 2good4u wanted to claim know (because they did an online search), and belittle them with horrible inaccuracies.
Saw some interesting posts and thought I'd give my two cents.. sense this is after all, a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 25/02/13, 12:26 am

Yes you are very innocent.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:41 am

Istanbul2005 wrote:I agree with you. I support LP and help wherever I can - even if it means signing on to defend a friend of mine who 2good4u wanted to claim know (because they did an online search), and belittle them with horrible inaccuracies.
Saw some interesting posts and thought I'd give my two cents.. sense this is after all, a forum.

Understood- I do not know you from Adam and I am sure you are a great guy with good intentions. But I do know LW a bit and I think he would probably say just stay away from the boards or you will be arguing all day with people like me or 2good4u. Unless I missed it I did not see any post about LW on a truly personal level. At the end of the day it will all be decided out on the pitch and the rankings have limited value. I understand some parents will make dd moves based on them, but fighting about who is 6 vs. 1 is not going to amount to beans- very few if any are going to change teams based on that alone and if they do let them go they will be more headache than they are worth in the long run. I think most people would believe that LW is a talented coach, but reasonable people can argue just how good. I think many will quickly judge a coach on one game, one season, one tounament and one age group, but I prefer to look at the results over time.

Maybe what I would do if I were a coach is maybe just create another login and post freely, but not make all my posts so pointed as to give away my teams and oh yes I would want to make sure I threw in "my DD" once and a while (another easy clue)

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 12:41 am

Now you have me thinking about this.
Point #1- Obviously LP allows it's parents, coaches, and managers to post and fight online. It's been going on for years and LP could put a stop to it if they really wanted to but they choose not to.

Point #2- Upper LP management/owners obviously know about it because they are always posting their press releases on this forum. (Even though we all know it's really just some LP management person at Blue Sky posting on the forum and acting like it's a real press release)
So they definitely see all of the LP fighting and choose to overlook it as well.

So why wouldn't LW be posting on here as well? Although I can't prove it, I am starting to believe that he is also posting on this forum. For example, take a look at the post below that I copy and pasted from another thread. This has to be LW writing an ad for himself. No one in their right mind would ever believe that some random guy from another small club would just love LW this much when he doesn't even know him. I'm sorry, but in the history of youth soccer, no one has ever just randomly referred to a competing coach as "having charisma", "being a good salesman", "having a corporate label" etc., etc.
Now before, anyone accuses me of hating LP or bashing LW, I am not. Just stating something that looks very obvious, at least from my perspective.

So now I present to you ladies and gentlemen, straight from England, a forum quote from Mr. Lee W.

Quote -"Well, I don't normally get sucked into these debates but figured I'd give my two cents anyways since it's really all I got. I think whatever Liverpool or LW does isn't anything anyone else wouldn't do. We're from a small club here in the M-Plex and we lost 4 of our better players to Dalglish and another LP team. At first it upset a few people but here's a reality check for all those that are hating on RASE and Dalglish. There isn't one coach, if they had the charisma that LW has, that wouldn't do the same if they not only had the product, but also had the salesmanship to sell such a program as Liverpool offers. I honestly have no love or hate for the team or the coach. In fact, based on conversations with many parents that know LW, I hear he's a very disciplined coach, couple that with charisma and you have the makings of something great for recruiting. It also doesn't hurt that he has a corporate (I call it that due to the size of the club) label that he helped become what it is today - i.e. Liverpool. I know some of the parents on both teams, good people, the lot of 'em. I just wonder what the fascination is with worrying about what these teams do on a daily basis? At the end of the day, these kids are 8 and 9 years old and are playing a sport they love. Beyond that, all this hoopla is created by the parents themselves - egos, jealousy, anger, what have you. So in short, what LW does or does not do with his teams is immaterial. If your coaches are getting the job done with YOUR DD, then the problem with teams and rankings and all that shouldn't be a problem. If your coaches AREN'T getting it done for your DD, then I would implore you to go talk to the one person that is pissing you off right now and get her a try-out and truly see if your daughter can compete if that's what's truly bothering you. Otherwise, I would worry less about where my team is on the rankings list and worry more about whether my DD is truly getting what she needs from the current program she is associated with. In my case, the team is middle of the road, but she gets all she needs and more from the coaches and the programs they offer - i.e. 11v11, 9v9, 3v3, touraments, etc. My DD would play soccer 7 days a week if let her, coaches feed off that energy, can you imagine having a team of 11 or 13 girls with that kind of drive playing on one team? That would be a dream. That is the dream LW gets to live on a daily basis because he has something to offer and parents are willing to take the chance and end up liking what they see. This is NTX soccer at it's best. I actually applaud LW and Liverpool on making that club what it is. Smaller clubs like ours take what we can from those larger clubs and apply what we can but unfortunately we'll never have the label to recruit the way Liverpool does. And that's not bad, it's just the way it is and some of us accept that." End of Quote

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 12:55 am

I do not think that is LW.....I would be surprised if he spends much time (if any) even looking at the boards- I think he has a lot on his plate and at the end of the day what would a post like that really do for him (short shelf life). Again I think the top coaches don't worry about that stuff....if they are good it will show itself and parents will speak up for them so they have no need.

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 12:58 am

Truth wrote:I do not think that is LW.....I would be surprised if he spends much time (if any) even looking at the boards- I think he has a lot on his plate and at the end of the day what would a post like that really do for him (short shelf life). Again I think the top coaches don't worry about that stuff....if they are good it will show itself and parents will speak up for them so they have no need.

You might be right. But if it's not him, it's someone else writing an ad for him. A random person is not going to write an ad like that for someone they don't even know.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 01:01 am

Also I would be VERY surprised if LP management really knew that LP coaches were posting o here......just because they release a press release now and then does not mean they actually stop and read it. Don't get me wrong this forum has its benefits, but I think we probably give it more credibility than it deserves.

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 01:05 am

Truth wrote:Also I would be VERY surprised if LP management really knew that LP coaches were posting o here......just because they release a press release now and then does not mean they actually stop and read it. Don't get me wrong this forum has its benefits, but I think we probably give it more credibility than it deserves.

Actually, I have noticed that the guy that puts out the press releases gets into debates with people also. Who does the Press Releases? Is that the owner or upper management? That would explain alot.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 07:32 am

TCCougars wrote:
go99 wrote:Why the logic was sound. Rase barely managed to beat sting 2-0. And I feel spirit has a better recent resume than dts. But if they can't manage to blow out a team at the bottom of the top 10 or just out of it then I will definitely drop them from my top 5

Why are getting so bitter?
You guys are the ones claiming to be the new SRSA. SRSA doesn't beat the #9 ranked teams by only two goals. They do it by double digits. Not knocking you guys. Those are just facts.

For anyone that hasn't seen SRSA 03 play, take your DD out there to watch them. It's an eye opener and you will realize real quickly that none of the 04 teams are anywhere close to that level. Even if you took the top 2 players off of each of the top ten 04 teams, you still wouldn't have what SRSA has. That team is special.

Why do I have to be bitter and when did RASE claim to be the next SRSA? Rsse barley beat sting and you put them at 6 why can't I put them at 11? and if they are ranked that low then the higher team must beat them by a large margin. See above for the explination. It seems like a fair ranking to me so I am not sure why yo are so bitter and the whole SRSA rant coming out of nowhere seems uncalled for. Clearly a bottom of the top 10 can't be SRSA so if anybody is being SRSA it has to be DTS
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 07:35 am

2good4u wrote:I wonder why every thread somehow becomes about LP. I wonder.

I am wondering the same thing. I post a nice ranking that doesn't have LP in the top and take heat from it and you guys go on a anti liverpool rant anyway. There is no reason for this to be a LP based thread. It's like there was already a pre packaged rant ready just waiting to send
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 07:56 am

go99 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:
go99 wrote:Why the logic was sound. Rase barely managed to beat sting 2-0. And I feel spirit has a better recent resume than dts. But if they can't manage to blow out a team at the bottom of the top 10 or just out of it then I will definitely drop them from my top 5

You guys are the ones claiming to be the new SRSA. SRSA doesn't beat the #9 ranked teams by only two goals. They do it by double digits. Not knocking you guys. Those are just facts.

For anyone that hasn't seen SRSA 03 play, take your DD out there to watch them. It's an eye opener and you will realize real quickly that none of the 04 teams are anywhere close to that level. Even if you took the top 2 players off of each of the top ten 04 teams, you still wouldn't have what SRSA has. That team is special.

Why do I have to be bitter and when did RASE claim to be the next SRSA? Rsse barley beat sting and you put them at 6 why can't I put them at 11? and if they are ranked that low then the higher team must beat them by a large margin. See above for the explination. It seems like a fair ranking to me so I am not sure why yo are so bitter and the whole SRSA rant coming out of nowhere seems uncalled for. Clearly a bottom of the top 10 can't be SRSA so if anybody is being SRSA it has to be DTS

Please show me where any parent has claimed RASE to be the next SRSA?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 07:59 am

if liverpool issued a gag order eventually you guys wouldn't have anything to talk about. You post a new human rankings which seems fine to me infact mine wasn't much different than your and then the whole thing falls into a anti LP session and I can't even figure out why. RASE was #6 and I don't think 1 person even complained about them being that low. So why was LP even coming up in the discussion?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 08:02 am

Master Bates wrote:
go99 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:

I am still waiting on the quotes of RASE bashing other teams and coaches so good luck getting that SRSA quote. (my DD isn't on the message board so they can't get it from her)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 08:22 am

When Rase praises Rase=arrogance.
When Rase defends Rase=offensive to inferior teams.
That's how some interpret it and the fact that LP parents seem to band together on the board actively I would guess it is intimidating to others whose team don't dominate much....but you don't seem to hear much from the parents who DD's team is a serious contender...they just wait...for the rematch....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 08:31 am

TCCougars wrote:Now you have me thinking about this.
Point #1- Obviously LP allows it's parents, coaches, and managers to post and fight online. It's been going on for years and LP could put a stop to it if they really wanted to but they choose not to.

Point #2- Upper LP management/owners obviously know about it because they are always posting their press releases on this forum. (Even though we all know it's really just some LP management person at Blue Sky posting on the forum and acting like it's a real press release)
So they definitely see all of the LP fighting and choose to overlook it as well.

So why wouldn't LW be posting on here as well? Although I can't prove it, I am starting to believe that he is also posting on this forum. For example, take a look at the post below that I copy and pasted from another thread. This has to be LW writing an ad for himself. No one in their right mind would ever believe that some random guy from another small club would just love LW this much when he doesn't even know him. I'm sorry, but in the history of youth soccer, no one has ever just randomly referred to a competing coach as "having charisma", "being a good salesman", "having a corporate label" etc., etc.
Now before, anyone accuses me of hating LP or bashing LW, I am not. Just stating something that looks very obvious, at least from my perspective.

So now I present to you ladies and gentlemen, straight from England, a forum quote from Mr. Lee W.

Quote -"Well, I don't normally get sucked into these debates but figured I'd give my two cents anyways since it's really all I got. I think whatever Liverpool or LW does isn't anything anyone else wouldn't do. We're from a small club here in the M-Plex and we lost 4 of our better players to Dalglish and another LP team. At first it upset a few people but here's a reality check for all those that are hating on RASE and Dalglish. There isn't one coach, if they had the charisma that LW has, that wouldn't do the same if they not only had the product, but also had the salesmanship to sell such a program as Liverpool offers. I honestly have no love or hate for the team or the coach. In fact, based on conversations with many parents that know LW, I hear he's a very disciplined coach, couple that with charisma and you have the makings of something great for recruiting. It also doesn't hurt that he has a corporate (I call it that due to the size of the club) label that he helped become what it is today - i.e. Liverpool. I know some of the parents on both teams, good people, the lot of 'em. I just wonder what the fascination is with worrying about what these teams do on a daily basis? At the end of the day, these kids are 8 and 9 years old and are playing a sport they love. Beyond that, all this hoopla is created by the parents themselves - egos, jealousy, anger, what have you. So in short, what LW does or does not do with his teams is immaterial. If your coaches are getting the job done with YOUR DD, then the problem with teams and rankings and all that shouldn't be a problem. If your coaches AREN'T getting it done for your DD, then I would implore you to go talk to the one person that is pissing you off right now and get her a try-out and truly see if your daughter can compete if that's what's truly bothering you. Otherwise, I would worry less about where my team is on the rankings list and worry more about whether my DD is truly getting what she needs from the current program she is associated with. In my case, the team is middle of the road, but she gets all she needs and more from the coaches and the programs they offer - i.e. 11v11, 9v9, 3v3, touraments, etc. My DD would play soccer 7 days a week if let her, coaches feed off that energy, can you imagine having a team of 11 or 13 girls with that kind of drive playing on one team? That would be a dream. That is the dream LW gets to live on a daily basis because he has something to offer and parents are willing to take the chance and end up liking what they see. This is NTX soccer at it's best. I actually applaud LW and Liverpool on making that club what it is. Smaller clubs like ours take what we can from those larger clubs and apply what we can but unfortunately we'll never have the label to recruit the way Liverpool does. And that's not bad, it's just the way it is and some of us accept that." End of Quote

Nope, there you're wrong... check my posting history to see who I'm with - it's a small club, just have friends that are playing for or have played for one or both of the teams. Our little club even lost several players to Liverpool. Still, I can't condone coming on here and bashing a guy or an organization just because our smaller club has lost players to one organization or another. In another post, which you apparently DIDN'T read, I stated that when I asked my daughter if she wanted to play with Liverpool, I got a resounding "NO WAY", when I asked her why, she said she just wanted to play them and beat them. She could care less which Liverpool team it is as long as it's a Liverpool team. So Liverpool has set the bar for her. When a Liverpool team takes the field her inner Tasmanian Devil comes out.

Lee and I haven't gone and picked out curtains together nor am I a Liverpool parent, PR person or other. I'm just someone that can appreciate what coaches go through when they do good things with good players. They get criticized heavily. If they're doing well, they get criticized. If they're doing bad, they get criticized and when they're just doing their job....well, you get the idea. So do I applaud LW? Darn right I do, he's set a bar that everyone on here seems to be complaining about or trying to match. Law of averages says it will adjust accordingly and then someone else will be the fall guy. "As The Soccer Forum Turns".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 08:48 am

go99 wrote:if liverpool issued a gag order eventually you guys wouldn't have anything to talk about. You post a new human rankings which seems fine to me infact mine wasn't much different than your and then the whole thing falls into a anti LP session and I can't even figure out why. RASE was #6 and I don't think 1 person even complained about them being that low. So why was LP even coming up in the discussion?

I think someone mentioned a gag order for LP coaches getting in arguments about rankings (human and otherwise). I guess a coach can come on here and say whatever it is she/he likes, but I think it is a poor reflection on him/her and their teams. But if that is LP bashing I guess I am guiltily- it does seem weird though that I would be considered a LP basher given I have had two kids on LP teams for several years. Maybe for those sensitive LP types we should just say I think it would be a good idea for ALL coaches not to get into rankings arguments (at least not when it is so obvious they are coaches). But then again I have not seen a lot of other coaches from other clubs doing that (well at least in a way that is obvious), but hey I could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 09:29 am

Master Bates wrote:
go99 wrote:
TCCougars wrote:

How about the quote below that I copy and pasted from another thread? Is this LW posting under an alias?
It doesn't matter what club you are with, when you post something this brash, you open your team up to all kinds of criticism. The mind set of the person that wrote this quote is completely backwards. This person cares only about winning and being ranked first, not development.

Quote:
You maybe right. Maybe the '04 girl forum don't know of any occurrence. So if RASE and Dalglish form one team, can they be the next SRSA '03??? Hate to say it, but maybe it has been said already, what will the rest of the '04's do? How will they compete against them? I believe go99 has been trying to say this casually but without actually really saying "I told you so". Heck, maybe the rest of the '04 world will catch up.. If there isn't any merging of other clubs teams, I don't see where anyone will dethrone a RASE/DALGLISH team in the next few years.

Maybe this is why there is so much hate for LW teams.. Deep inside people know what's coming.. Just my thoughts.
End of Quote

There are more quotes like this where you guys talk about being like SRSA. They are not too hard to find.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 09:32 am

SoccaDad wrote:

Nope, there you're wrong... check my posting history to see who I'm with - it's a small club, just have friends that are playing for or have played for one or both of the teams. Our little club even lost several players to Liverpool. Still, I can't condone coming on here and bashing a guy or an organization just because our smaller club has lost players to one organization or another. In another post, which you apparently DIDN'T read, I stated that when I asked my daughter if she wanted to play with Liverpool, I got a resounding "NO WAY", when I asked her why, she said she just wanted to play them and beat them. She could care less which Liverpool team it is as long as it's a Liverpool team. So Liverpool has set the bar for her. When a Liverpool team takes the field her inner Tasmanian Devil comes out.

Lee and I haven't gone and picked out curtains together nor am I a Liverpool parent, PR person or other. I'm just someone that can appreciate what coaches go through when they do good things with good players. They get criticized heavily. If they're doing well, they get criticized. If they're doing bad, they get criticized and when they're just doing their job....well, you get the idea. So do I applaud LW? Darn right I do, he's set a bar that everyone on here seems to be complaining about or trying to match. Law of averages says it will adjust accordingly and then someone else will be the fall guy. "As The Soccer Forum Turns".

Ok then, which club does your DD play for? If you aren't LW, then who are you?

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:35 am

Has any of you been at a RASE game? Their parents are probably the quietest in the age group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:36 am

TCCougars wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:

Check my old posts in the dropdown on my name, you'll see - I'm on a small middle of the road club that my DD loves to play on, got no hate for the top 50 teams in them there rankins.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 09:41 am

person is not from rase and doesn't say rase is like SRSA. Actually says if they merge Dalglish and RASE COULD they be the next RASE.

So clearly talks about a combination of the teams which hasn't happened. Clearly say Could not is. See that is a quote looked at thru your own ANIT-RASE colored glasses to say whatever it is you already wanted to believe. But go on, they are not hard to find so I am sure you can find in no time. Oh and next time leave the posters ID attatched to the quote.

Oh and I would suspect if LW post under an alias look for something that is kind of silly. That would probably be him.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by TCCougars 25/02/13, 09:42 am

Master Bates wrote:Has any of you been at a RASE game? Their parents are probably the quietest in the age group.

I don't think this about the RASE parents in general. This is about the same few RASE people who seem to come on here and fight and start trouble all the time. As a matter of fact, I bet many of the normal RASE parents wish those trouble makers within their club would just keep their mouth shut.

TCCougars
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 25/02/13, 09:44 am

TCCougars wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:

Okay TCC you can stop right there. It's a little much for somebody to make a ID last night and put their first post out to demand to know who people are. Before you ask others you need to have the stones to put yourself and your team out there. Can't do it then don't ask other too.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/13, 09:45 am

Master Bates wrote:Has any of you been at a RASE game? Their parents are probably the quietest in the age group.

Unless you are talking about some prior posts….the most recent discussion is regarding LP coach’s posts- not parents. But good to know they are the quietest in the age group- I will take note. You must be very busy driving all over DFW to 04 games each weekend to be able to make that assessment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next