North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? Empty Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Post by Guest 01/12/13, 03:27 pm

04 Gold Results

DTS takes home the trophy.
Heard it was a real scorcher, overtime, hard fought Battle!! RASE only team ever put up over 2goals on DTS defense. TX Spirit looks like they had fire power this weekend. Congrats to both teams!!

Back to top Go down

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? Empty Re: Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Post by Guest 01/12/13, 03:44 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:04 Gold Results

Heard it was a real scorcher, overtime, hard fought Battle!! RASE only team ever put up over 2goals on DTS defense. TX Spirit looks like they had fire power this weekend. Congrats to both teams!!
Congrats to both teams...

Back to top Go down

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? Empty Re: Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Post by SwitchDaField 01/12/13, 10:15 pm

Info if anybody is looking for it..

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=34470&Gender=Girls&Age=10

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 01/12/13, 10:20 pm

That being said, do you believe DTS can score on RASE? Just for general conversation..

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 02/12/13, 07:38 am

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

That being said, do you believe DTS can score on RASE? Just for general conversation..
Can they? Sure. Why not unless you are saying no 04 team can score on RASE.

Also congrats to the Sting girls who played every well this weekend.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 08:19 am

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

I think any of the other top 5 teams can score on them...
Some one has to challenge them... I hope no 04 girls teams sits there and shakes in their cleats while they run up the score. FCD premier and DTS 03 didn't bow down to the mighty SRSA this weekend. Some girls hearts pump fruit juice and some pump battery acid...my DD is always up for a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 02/12/13, 02:52 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Some one has to challenge them... I hope no 04 girls teams sits there and shakes in their cleats while they run up the score. FCD premier and DTS 03 didn't bow down to the mighty SRSA  this weekend. Some girls hearts pump fruit juice and some pump battery acid...my DD is always up for a challenge.
I will give credit where credit is due..  DTS '04 does has a solid defense - hand clap for those girls who work hard on the back line.

I think it will be more safe to say, does DTS have enough offensive fire power to score on RASE?

Though DTS has not played RASE in over a year, this will be a matchup to see.  I don't believe any '04 girls team will sit back and let other team run up the score, I would hope not.  I think RASE just applies offensive pressure consistently.  Goes back to the ole saying - Is your Defense better than my Offense or vice versa.

Disclaimer *** This is all in good fun..  Let's not start with any team hating (bashing) ***
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 02/12/13, 03:03 pm

Looks like some teams may be closing the gap to the untouchable 03 team. I am sure the same will be happening with RASE. But, we will not know for a while, since they do not play other 04 teams anymore.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 03:15 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Some one has to challenge them... I hope no 04 girls teams sits there and shakes in their cleats while they run up the score. FCD premier and DTS 03 didn't bow down to the mighty SRSA  this weekend. Some girls hearts pump fruit juice and some pump battery acid...my DD is always up for a challenge.
I will give credit where credit is due..  DTS '04 does has a solid defense - hand clap for those girls who work hard on the back line.

I think it will be more safe to say, does DTS have enough offensive fire power to score on RASE?

Though DTS has not played RASE in over a year, this will be a matchup to see.  I don't believe any '04 girls team will sit back and let other team run up the score, I would hope not.  I think RASE just applies offensive pressure consistently.  Goes back to the ole saying - Is your Defense better than my Offense or vice versa.

Disclaimer *** This is all in good fun..  Let's not start with any team hating (bashing) ***
Enough fire power? Definitely yes is the answer... I know for sure they have a forward that flat out bangs with either foot...so whether they score through play or through PK or Free Kick...they have enough to score on RASE...how often?, well that's another question...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 02/12/13, 03:53 pm

Hmmm I think they may have to get past Dalglish first. They did okay in a soft tournament. The team that interest me is Spirit. They seem to be on a nice run trying to put themselves in that top group.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 04:02 pm

go99 wrote:Hmmm I think they may have to get past Dalglish first.  They did okay in a soft tournament.  The team that interest me is Spirit.  They seem to be on a nice run trying to put themselves in that top group.
They got past Dalglish twice...I know you've been atop for a while but to say get pass Dalglish in order to score on RASE is kind of arrogant.

Spirit hasn't gotten pass DTS in last 4 match-up...

But I know your thought process just not sure I understand why...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 02/12/13, 04:13 pm

What?  I am the picture of humility affraid 

Actually I think just about all of the teams are CAPABLE of scoring.  I was thinking more of the "this is the matchup to see.  I guess I should have said LFS.  Basically I think DTS is solid in the top 5 and those teams seem to be fairly even.  I don't think DTS has seperated from that group and nothing from the Texas cup showed me otherwise

The reason I like spirit is I don't think they were among that group of top teams but seem to have improved and definitely got in the conversation.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 04:21 pm

I think the top 5 (excluding RASE) are about even Steven...I think match ups and style of play have a contributing factor on the outcome of each game... No slight to RASE but I wish they would have stayed kicking 04 GIRLS around instead of those physical but less skilled boys...that's for my own selfish reasons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 02/12/13, 04:24 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:I think the top 5 (excluding RASE) are about even Steven...I think match ups and style of play have a contributing factor on the outcome of each game... No slight to RASE but I wish they would have stayed kicking 04 GIRLS around instead of those physical but less skilled boys...that's for my own selfish reasons...
And what are those reasons???scratch 
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tecate04 02/12/13, 04:24 pm

We may be too inconsistent on defense...my daughter being one of them before any spirit lurkers jump on me. Was an exciting game back and forth. That DTS backline is solid tho and their keeper..wow! Parents on both sides behaved, just was a fun game to watch and our girls need more games just like this one. We have not practiced a whole lot since the league ended(off a week for team party, rain closed fields next week), so we were fortunate to beat sting scarfone and fc dallas as well as a talented 05 solar team. Good tourney for us. Congrats to the DTS girls on their win and sportsmanship after the game. Well done!

tecate04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 02/12/13, 04:30 pm

WHAT ARE YOU DOING tecate!!! Coming out with the reasoned, measured, thoughtful post. You gotta come out swinging, maybe bash a couple of the teams in the process. The cheated, got lucky, you guys were just off. Come on man. Act like you've posted on here before.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 04:31 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:I think the top 5 (excluding RASE) are about even Steven...I think match ups and style of play have a contributing factor on the outcome of each game... No slight to RASE but I wish they would have stayed kicking 04 GIRLS around instead of those physical but less skilled boys...that's for my own selfish reasons...
And what are those reasons???scratch 
Well basically one reason...to use them as a measuring rod in regards to progression of all the other teams. Spirit has gotten better, Sting East has, Scott has, DTS game would be interesting, and maybe LFS could make some adjustments against them... I know RASE is a great team, I just want to see some one challenge them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 04:44 pm

go99 wrote:WHAT ARE YOU DOING tecate!!!  Coming out with the reasoned, measured, thoughtful post.  You gotta come out swinging, maybe bash a couple of the teams in the process.  The cheated, got lucky, you guys were just off.  Come on man.  Act like you've posted on here before.
Lol...yeah tecate, I'm sure the DTS parents would appreciate the level headed approach, they usually get the sharp end of the knife!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 04:58 pm

tecate04 wrote:We may be too inconsistent on defense...my daughter being one of them before any spirit lurkers jump on me. Was an exciting game back and forth. That DTS backline is solid tho and their keeper..wow! Parents on both sides behaved, just was a fun game to watch and our girls need more games just like this one. We have not practiced a whole lot since the league ended(off a week for team party, rain closed fields next week), so we were fortunate to beat sting scarfone and fc dallas as well as a talented 05 solar team. Good tourney for us. Congrats to the DTS girls on their win and sportsmanship after the game. Well done!
BTW...yall had a team party? Wow. Havent seen one of those since rec days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccapeeps 02/12/13, 08:20 pm

No need to exclude Rase. They can be beaten by any of the top 3 teams. Saw them play last tourney and 3v3 this weekend and the other 04s girls are definitely catching up quickly.
Soccapeeps
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 08:31 pm

Soccapeeps wrote:
No need to exclude Rase. They can be beaten by any of the top 3 teams. Saw them play last tourney and 3v3 this weekend and the other 04s girls are definitely catching up quickly.
You trying to start a riot?

Back to top Go down

Post by tecate04 02/12/13, 09:10 pm

go99 wrote:WHAT ARE YOU DOING tecate!!!  Coming out with the reasoned, measured, thoughtful post.  You gotta come out swinging, maybe bash a couple of the teams in the process.  The cheated, got lucky, you guys were just off.  Come on man.  Act like you've posted on here before.
Won't do it man...saw some good soccer this weekend from all the teams.

As for the team party...we are a pretty close group and get along very well, parents and kids alike. Not uncommon for most of us to go out to eat after a match. At the team party we had a parents vs girls soccer match after we did some grilling...as you can imagine they put a whoopin on us, but a great time...lots of smiles.

tecate04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 02/12/13, 09:22 pm

guess we will find out next summer
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/13, 10:00 pm

Soccapeeps wrote:
Watched them lose in a tournament to a top 3 ranked boys team? Hardly a good reason to think they're in decline! Of course any team can score on RASE but they have dangerous players all thru the team. They are still 3 maybe 4 goals better than the other top 5 teams IMO. Congrats to DTS on the win, I heard that Spirit played tough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/12/13, 12:11 pm

Soccapeeps wrote:
I agree with you and they should come back and play against some girls in some tournaments. DTS, LFS and LP Daglish are catching up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next